The Carpenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salandar
Salandar
1,025 Followers

It was the look in Diana's eyes - so raw and full of barely concealed lust - that triggered a wave of arousal to course through Max's body, despite her fear of what this unpredictable woman had in store for her.

"Diana. You made your point. This is not funny." She tried again, worried her rapidly responding body would give her away.

"I agree, Max. This is not a laughing matter at all."

Now she disappeared into the wardrobe again. More rummaging. Max tried the ties again. It was hopeless. The knots were already tight and seemed to get tighter the more Max moved against them.

When Diana reappeared, she was wearing nothing but black lingerie. But it wasn't lingerie like Max had ever seen. There appeared to be a lot of extra straps: some around her thighs and ones that went from those thigh straps to her panties and from her panties to her bra. The result was an enticing mesh of black straps, across her whole body, each framing a different gorgeous piece of skin; a salacious artwork.

"Do you like it? I bought this for you yesterday." It was true then. Diana had been thinking of someone else who may notice her new lingerie.

Max may have gasped involuntarily at the sight of it, but it was nothing compared to how she felt when Diana climbed onto the bed and straddled her. Max felt the weight of those perfect ass cheeks leaning on her crotch and tried to control her body. Her breathing and heart beat were all over the place and she had to stop herself from pushing up her hips into the gorgeous woman on top of her.

She looked up at Diana's face, resting for a moment on the now pushed up breasts. Her dark hair framed her face and her blue eyes were hard. Max knew then: the woman she'd seen drinking beer by the pool wasn't the real Diana; neither was the business exec poster girl. This was the real Diana.

"Now, Max. I know you've been trying to get out. Would you say you are firmly attached?"

Max nodded, her mouth felt too dry to speak.

"Quite impossible to escape, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes," Max croaked.

"Good. It appears we are both very good at what we do then. We make a good team, don't you think?"

That appeared to be a rhetorical question, as Diana lowered her breasts into Max's face as soon as she'd said it, leaving her unable to speak. Max struggled to breathe, but if this was how she would die - suffocated by the greatest boobs in the world - that wouldn't be so bad.

"Do you like that, Max? I've seen you looking at them all week. You've been thinking about doing this, haven't you?"

Not quite this, Max would point out, but similar things, certainly. She tried to push her mouth to Diana's bare skin; to kiss the exposed domes, scrape her teeth along them; her tongue. Diana teased her, moving away from her mouth and pushing her head into the pillow.

"Oh Max...," she taunted, "is this what you want?"

She reached behind her back and undid her bra, leaving it to fall down, still attached to the network of straps. Her full breasts were finally revealed to Max, protruding from her chest round and firm and ending in small dark nipples. The nipples she'd seen through Diana's bikini and had fantasised about touching.

She desperately wanted to hold Diana's breasts; to fondle them; to feel the weight of them in her hands. She involuntarily moved her hands, straining against her ties.

"Do you want to touch them, Max?"

Max nodded. There was no denying what she wanted anymore. Diana knew it as well as she did. There was no point feigning reluctance now, unless that was what Diana wanted. However, she seemed pleased enough with Max's compliance.

Diana lowered herself into Max's face and Max managed to trap one of her nipples into her mouth. She sucked it vigorously and let her tongue trace around it.

Her baseball cap was pushing painfully into her head and it must have hurt Diana too, as she took it off and threw it across the room. She thrust her other breast at Max who sorely regretted she only had one mouth. Still, she did what she could with it.

"Bite it," Diana groaned. Max bit down on her nipple gently.

"Harder. I've been teasing you all week. Make me feel it!"

Max bit down harder and was surprised by her own passion as she heard Diana moan with pain and satisfaction. She had never been one for pain for pleasure before, but Diana's arousal was making her incredibly horny.

She realised she was rolling her hips into Diana; something Diana must have noticed a lot earlier. Max was pushing into her and touching her in every way she could, which was limited to her head and the centre of her body. When Diana pulled her chest away from Max's face, Max lifted her upper body as far as her ties allowed to follow her.

"Patience, Max. I have something else for you," Diana said with a wicked grin.

She must have somehow undone the straps that connected her bra to the rest of the set, as this item of clothing had now been cast off. Diana raised herself off Max's grinding hips, causing Max to groan in protest.

Her disappointment didn't last long. Diana climbed up along Max's body, and before Max had time to consider her destination, she pushed her crotch into Max's face.

Max could smell the sweet scent of her arousal and buried her face into the fabric of her panties. This woman was driving her insane with lust. She sucked the fabric into her mouth, trying desperately hard to taste her. Her teeth pulled at it in frustration.

"Open it," Diana's commanding voice sounded from far above her.

Max paused. What did she mean? Max pulled back slightly to try and find something that could be opened.

"At the bottom," Diana urged impatiently.

Max lowered herself slightly and saw a neat row of three snap buttons between Diana's thighs. She gripped the front side between her teeth and pulled, but they didn't come apart.

"We'll need to practice that a little, won't we?" Diana said in a deceptively sweet voice. She gripped the back of Max head firmly and smothered her into her panties. "Rip it if you have to, but open it, now!" All the sweetest was gone from her voice.

Max gnawed at the buttons in desperation, eventually managing to pry them apart with her teeth. The fabric opened up to reveal the coveted treasure inside.

Diana did not leave Max much time to revel in it. She pushed herself into Max's face and Max hurried to position her mouth against the hungry pussy. She started licking and sucking like she never had before, eager to please Diana; wanting to impress her again and again.

Her only regret was that she couldn't use her hands to grab Diana's ass and pull her into her even harder. Not that this was really necessary: Diana rode her face eagerly, while holding a fistful of Max's hair.

Max slid her tongue inside her, while Diana pressed her clit into her nose and rubbed herself against it. Soon she was screaming Max's name and quivering against her face. Max felt her cum coat her chin as she climaxed.

She panted and pulled away from Max's face. Too soon. Max tried to follow her, before being pinned down again by Diana. She shot Max a reprimanding look, as if to say: 'I'm the one who calls the shots around here.'

Diana retreated from the bed entirely for a moment and Max was starting to think that was the end. When Diana started untying her left foot, she was convinced of it.

"Diana...," she started, wanting to thank her for... whatever had just happened to her.

"Hush, Max," Diana only said, before untying her other foot.

She then surprised Max by taking off her jeans and her socks. Max was slightly embarrassed to think of how wet her boxers must be. However, Diana didn't even seem to be looking at those. She slid up Max's shirt, revealing her belly.

"Hmm, just what I thought," she said appreciatively, without explaining to Max what it was she'd thought.

She traced a finger over Max's belly button and all the way down over the front of her boxers, making Max squirm.

She got off the bed and walked away, giving Max a view of her backside for the first time. And what a view it was. The thong, which was still dangling undone between her legs, was complemented by two straps that ran along the side of each ass cheek, making them appear even rounder and fuller.

Diana disappeared into the wardrobe again and Max waited in eager anticipation. She'd learned to expect great things to come from that wardrobe.

Diana came out holding a sizeable strap-on, attached to a sturdy-looking leather harness. For a moment Max thought she was going to wear it herself, but it soon became clear this was the main reason she had untied Max's legs.

She pulled the harness straps over Max's legs and positioned the dildo on the front of her boxers. She first tightened the harness and gave the dildo a shake to test its firmness. Max shivered as it pushed into her sensitive, swollen clit.

Diana then reattached Max's legs, even though it was obvious Max's wasn't going anywhere. She must also like the look of a tied up girl; a suspicion that was confirmed when Diana stood back for a moment and took in the sight of Max: her very own young, blond tomboy, tied down spread-eagled on the bed, her shirt pushed up to reveal a toned, flat belly; a large black dick protruding from her hips; and cum still coating her face. Clearly satisfied, Diana climbed back on the bed and straddled her.

Without saying a word, she lowered herself onto the dick. She must be soaking wet to be able to take that size without any additional lubrication. She sighed contentedly as she swayed her hips back and forth to take in more and more of the length.

Once again, Max wished her hands were free so she could grab that round ass and slam it down onto her. But when Diana started riding her, those thoughts were soon forgotten. The woman didn't need any further encouragement. She was going to town on that strap-on.

The one moment she was raising herself up, letting it slide out of her almost completely, before slamming down hard on it again. The next moment, she stayed down and rolled her hips back and forth. Whichever movement she was going for, Max tried to match her by bumping and grinding her hips into her.

The base of the dildo was rubbing rhythmically against Max's pussy, driving her insane with lust, but falling just short of making her come.

Diana didn't seem concerned about that. She lifted the fabric that was covering her pussy and tucked it into the waist strap, giving Max full view of her pussy as it was being pounded by the dick. She reached down and started rubbing it, while Max could do nothing but watch longingly.

Her fingers nimbly moved around and over her clit, while matching the rhythm of her hips. Soon she was breathing heavily and moaning.

"Come for me," Max whispered, pushing her hips up faster and faster to meet her. Diana's eyes met hers and Max could see a fiery wildness in them. Her mouth was half-open as she panted.

"I come for me," she groaned. Then she let go, convulsing on top of Max, moving everything but the heavy oak bed.

She flopped down on top of Max for a moment and all Max wanted to do was wrap her arms around her and cuddle her. Yet, something told her Diana was not a cuddler. Besides, she was still tied up. All she could do was plant a kiss on the top of Diana's head. And even that, she did quietly; Diana may not appreciate that level of affection.

Diana didn't need a long recovery. She lifted herself up and looked at Max intently. "Now Max, here's what's going to happen next..."

Max waited. She knew she'd have no say in the matter. Diana was the boss. She'd always been the boss, and Max had finally accepted it.

"I'm going to untie you. You are not going to run away. You are going to take off your shirt and your bra and finally let me see you." She paused.

"Okay." Max said needlessly. Was there more?

"And then I'm going to get on my hands and knees and you are going to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked anyone in your life."

"Okay." Max croaked, again struggling to speak. Diana hadn't had enough yet? She was insatiable.

Diana started raising herself off the dick that was still inside her. "Oh and Max... I expect max effort and max results."

Max just stared at her. "Yes ma'am."

Diana untied her as quickly as she'd tied her up. She really did know her knots. Max stretched her arms and legs, which hurt a little from being tied up for so long. Diana looked at her impatiently and Max rushed to comply with the next part of the instruction. She pulled her shirt and sports bra over her head in one motion and sat up straight. She looked expectantly at Diana. Was this what she wanted?

Diana's gaze roamed over her naked upper body, taking in the sight of her broad shoulders and muscular arms, her small pointy breasts, and her flat belly. Suddenly Max longed for Diana to touch her: to caress her breasts, or even just to press her body against Max's.

Instead she just smiled and said: "Ah yes, very nice."

Then she got onto her hands and knees, exactly as she said she would. Clearly it was time for the final part of the instruction. Diana's ass was facing Max, inviting her to complete her part. It was the most inviting sight Max had ever seen. She took a deep breath and positioned herself behind Diana, her hands on Diana's hips.

Diana wasted no time taking what she wanted. She reached between her legs, grabbed the dick, and inserted it into herself. She pushed back into Max, raising her ass enticingly.

"Now fuck me, Max," she commanded.

Max took a firmer hold and started pounding into her. It wasn't hard to find the motivation to slam into her as hard as she could. Diana had taunted her and dangled herself in front of her all week and now she would pay for it.

Max panted as she fucked like she'd never fucked before. She grabbed Diana's shoulder and pulled her upright, taking two handfuls of boob and fondling them viciously.

"That's it, Max. Give it to me," Diana hissed.

Max slammed her back down on bed and grabbed her hips viciously. Feeling Diana's knees give, she held her up and pulled her harder and harder against herself. She had lost sight of what was normal love-making behaviour. This was pure animal lust.

Diana face was buried in a pillow, which muffled her screams, but it was clear she was calling Max's name, urging her to fuck her harder, harder, harder. There was also no mistaking the moment Diana came. Her whole body jerked and twisted and Max struggled to hold on to her.

"Fuuuuuuuck, Maaaaaax," she moaned, when she finally managed to lift her head off the pillow. Max lowered her down and fell down on the bed next to her, utterly exhausted.

"Max effort, max results," she sighed. Diana sighed in return.

* * * * *

A little while later, they were standing next to Max's truck. Diana stepped up close and slipped her hand into the front pocket of Max's jeans, making sure to graze her crotch on the way. Max's hips jerked involuntarily. After all that, she still hadn't come and was on the verge of explosion. When Diana's hand retreated, there was a large wad of cash in Max's pocket.

"Your tip," Diana whispered in her ear.

Then she took a step back and was all business again. "I'm thinking about having some built-in wardrobes made in my spare room. I'll call you about those."

At this she walked off. Max was dismissed. Max sighed and watched longingly as the swaying hips disappeared through the front door.

So much for never coming back here. She had been used mercilessly, she knew that. But she'd come back. She'd always come back, for as long as Diana would have her. She knew that and Diana knew that. Diana had always known it. It was what she did. And she was damn good at it.

With one more look at the house, Max got in her truck and drove off, already designing those built-in wardrobes in her head.

Salandar
Salandar
1,025 Followers