All Comments on 'The Carpenter's Daughter'

by sinera

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OH SINERA!!!!!

Only a stupid male can have a sick fantasy like this one. YOU R A SICK MALE PERVERT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Thank you loved the story. Wife and I have had several encounters almost like that sharing her with a friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

i really liked the flow of the story and the struggle the boys had deciding which one should have asked her out. Beautifully written not vulgar at all and quite exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
chad should have been included...

good post..but would have been soooooo much hottter had dad joined in with his stud sons...and we find out that dad and stud sons are bi.and and get into hot bi dad/son action with her as a part of it...nothing hotter for women/moms like myself and bi couples like us..than that scenerio....

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
I liked it

It was hot & very well written. I'm also glad you didn't waste your time with the anonymous one. Don't let that person get under your skin. Anyways, great job. Looking forward to read from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Positive

Never mind the first review,it is a well written and believable story.Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I believe the writer is female

it seems to have a female touch to the story...they were gentle with her, and there was character development and buildup to the main event

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT!

Very hot!! I hope you add another chapter. I too think it would have been great if she and Chad also got together. Maybe while the boys were sleeping, she would have gone into the kitchen for someting and Chad came in and things get progressed from there. Hey, it's just a thought. I hope you continue with this story.

Anya74Anya74about 15 years ago
WOW!

Loved this super sexy story. I hope there will be more chapters added to this soon??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
STEAMING HOT!!!

Sinera, I loved it - please write on!! maybe their father could join in?

CinderLawCinderLawabout 15 years ago
Need a cold shower...

I have always loved this story. You have such a unique way of unfolding a story that it leaves a person panting for more!

AnitoleAnitoleabout 15 years ago
I'm weak.

Wow, I usually don't masturbate to stories, but... Well, you go girl!

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996almost 6 years ago
HOTT!!!!

I loved this story! Very sexy and hot, well written story. I was just hoping the Dad was going to join in too at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Thanks, that was a nice story :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous