The Carpet Ch. 02

Story Info
The puddle.
7.1k words
4.54
7.7k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,373 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

I should have known that being an insatiable cum-guzzling slut would have consequences. Because I was on my knees in the company locker room, sucking sperm out of the carpet every single night, I started doing a lot fewer prospecting trips, which in turn had caused orders to dwindle.

But what was worse, was the fact that Old Pinky -- as I had started calling the carpet -- was having a destructive effect on my workforce. The fact that they were jacking off and shooting their loads on old Pinky every chance they got, not only made them less productive and more fatigued, but it also started causing problems at home -- as they were often unable to perform in the bedroom.

The signs were there, but I had been too busy swallowing cum by the gallon to realize it. That changed when Cliff, my second in command, came to see me one night just after closing hours. He pointed out the lack of discipline on the work floor, tardiness and mistakes which seem to be getting more frequent.

I listened to him. Well, I pretended to anyway, as it was almost time for my daily cum buffet. I brushed him off, telling him I'd look into the matter, but truth be told I wasn't planning on giving it a second thought. I was particularly randy for some reason.

After watching him leave and locking up, I headed for the locker room, kneeled down on Old Pinky and started things off by asking for Cliff's sperm. I felt particularly nasty that night and gobbled up sperm from at least ten different workers. I partially took off my clothes and fingered myself, rubbed my face into the combined goo and screamed like a high school slut.

After getting myself off and swallowing even more cum in the process, I got up. But that night I wasn't quite done yet. I got dressed again, grabbed Old Pinky and walked out of the building through the back exit -- after making sure that the parking lot was deserted. I opened the trunk to my car, threw the carpet in and then got in as well.

After closing the trunk -- and in almost complete darkness -- I surrendered to Old Pinky, yanking and tearing my clothes off as I swallowed and bathed in cum from every employee I could think off. I slapped my tits around, pinched my nipples and stuffed fingers in every one of my holes.

In that stuffy, confined space I climaxed twice and swallowed more cum than most women do in a decade. Exhausted and satisfied, I laid there, in the darkness, enjoying being a depraved cum whore. I then climbed out and caught a glimpse of myself in the driver's mirror.

Every inch of my now naked body was covered in both gooey and watery cum. My clothes were ripped to shreds, ruined beyond repair and my hair was in desperate need of some water and shampoo. With shreds of my red panties still in my mouth, I looked like a cheap cum whore -- which, granted, I was.

Right then and there, I had a moment of crystal clarity. I had turned into a lazy, uninspired sperm-addicted cunt. I realized that I had to get rid of the carpet, or it wouldn't just ruin the company -- the one my father, and his father before him, had worked so hard for -- but it would also destroy me...

I was still horny and so I knew I had to act fast. I closed the trunk and went to get some new clothes from my office. I kept a bit of a stash there. After all, this wasn't the first time that things had gotten out of hand with old Pinky to such degree that I needed a change of clothes.

Then, I called Cliff and asked him to meet up, telling him that it was urgent. Helpful as he was, he immediately agreed. Barely ten minutes later, he drove onto the lot and parked his car right next to mine. As he stepped out and walked up to me, I flicked away what was left of my cigarette and pressed down on the lid of my trunk -- checking to see that is was closed.

"Look, about before," he started to say, "I was probably..."

"No," I blurted out, "You were right. I need to turn things around... starting now!"

"Are you okay? You're a mess," he noticed.

"I am fine," I said, feeling the carpet reaching out to me, calling me.

"Just... horny," I gasped as I pulled up my skirt, showing Cliff my black panties.

"Wow, hey," he reacted, more than a bit surprised. After all, I hadn't let him fuck me in many months. Come to think of it, I hadn't even sucked his dick or given him a handjob since I brought Old Pinky home. And yet, I guzzled up his cum almost every night. God, what a fucked-up whore I was!

"What'cha doing, hon?" he asked, staring down at my legs.

"Asking for a fuck, Cliff," I blurted out, as I lowered my panties down to my knees.

"Shit," he gasped as he nervously glanced around the deserted, poorly-lit parking lot. I turned around, facing the back of my car and leaned onto the trunk, presenting my ass to him.

"I shouldn't... Debbie's... probably wondering where I am," he stammered.

"Please Cliff, you can go as hard and as deep as you want," I pleaded, actually begging for it.

"Fucking slut," he whispered as I heard him undoing his belt. Pleased that I was going to get what I was after, I laid my head down on the car and waited patiently for him to enter me.

He stepped up behind me and carefully aligned his hard dick with my pussy, then pressed forwards, shoving almost the entire length of his hard shaft inside of me.

"Oh god," I whispered as I shuddered, repositioning my hands.

"Fuck, you feel good," he murmured as he began fucking me, hard and deep.

It was a nice change from just having my own fingers up there, and the occasional dildo. It felt good, after so many months, to have a real dick of flesh and blood up my dumb twat again. As was to be expected, Cliff didn't make me cum. After five or six minutes of boinking me callously, he pulled out and shot his load all over my bare butt.

Frustrated and still horny, I poked my head up and sighed deeply.

"You okay?" he asked as I heard him zipping up.

"Yes, I needed that," I replied, leaving out the part where I also desperately needed a climax.

"I could tell," he whispered, pretty proud of himself.

"Look, believe it or not, but I didn't call you here to fuck," I whispered as I got up and pulled my panties back up, "I need a favor."

"Oookay," he whispered, a bit apprehensive.

"There's something in the trunk of my car. I need you to get rid of it, no questions asked!"

"It's not a dead body, is it?" he chuckled.

"No," I smirked as I pulled my skirt back down, "But I am serious. I need it gone and we can't talk about it... ever!"

"Consider it done. Here, take my car," he said, feeling how adamant I was about the matter, as he handed me his keys, "We can switch cars again tomorrow."

I looked at him funny, as tomorrow was Saturday.

"Debbie's birthday?" he whispered, "I'll see you there, right?"

"Oh right, yes of course," I replied, pretending that I hadn't completely forgotten about that. He carefully opened the trunk and peeked inside, then looked up at me, confused.

"Just trust me," I said as I stepped backwards towards his car, "Get rid of it."

"Okay, you're the boss," he shrugged his shoulders and closed the trunk, then walked over to the front of my car, got in and drove off, waving at me.

I drove home. Without the presence of Old Pinky, I felt somewhat unburdened, but also more alone. It had been a familiar presence and a steady source of sperm for many months. When I got home, I was still a bit horny, but nothing I couldn't handle. I took a hot shower and then went to sleep, figuring a good night's sleep would do me some good.

It did, and I felt a lot better in the morning. The lure of Old Pinky was gone. I was still easily aroused, but I no longer craved slurping up cum by the gallon. After getting dressed, I went into town to get some breakfast and then went shopping for a gift for Debbie.

In the early afternoon, I went over to Cliff's house for the party. Most of the people there, were friends and workers -- many of whose cum I had been gobbling down on an almost daily basis. It got me all hot and bothered shaking hands with their wives, knowing that I'd probably swallowed more of their partner's sperm than they ever had -- or would.

After a little while, Cliff came and found me.

"Hey, how are you doing? You know, after last night..." he whispered, nudging me into the dining room, away from the crowd. He closed the double door behind us, isolating us.

"Better, a lot better," I replied, "Is it done?"

"Yes," he replied, "I..."

"Don't tell me what you did with it. I don't wanna know. Just tell me it's gone..."

"It's gone. But that was not what I was going to say," he grinned as he reached under my skirt, cupping my pussy, "I was actually wondering if you'd be willing to repay the favor."

"Jesus, it's your wife's birthday," I whispered, surprised, but still very horny.

"That's not a no, is it?" he grinned.

"No, it's not a no," I sighed, looking down at the floor, ashamed of myself, "I could do with a good shafting!"

"Good," he grinned, realizing that I was easy as Sunday morning, "Hurry, I haven't got much time."

"Just what a girl wants to hear," I smiled as I lowered my skirt and panties in one quick push and turned around, leaning forward on the dining room table, repositioning my feet about a meter apart.

"You fucking slut," he chuckled as he produced his fat cock, put his right hand on the small of my back and rammed his dick up my sodden twat.

"I know," I sighed, as I started taking his thrusts. He gave it to me hard and rough. Luckily, he banged me long enough to make me cum, this time. I am sure it was purely by accident, as he clearly only had his own pleasure in mind. Barely twenty seconds after giving me a modest orgasm, he pulled back and started spraying his load all over the back of my legs. God, he was making a mess.

I could feel his cum splattering everywhere, from my ankles to my ass, and everywhere in between. When he was done ejaculating, he grabbed me by the arm and pushed me down into a squatting position, then stuffed his still half-hard cock into my piehole.

Feeling like a real bimbo, I began cleaning his whole shaft and his balls, willingly reducing myself even further. When he had had enough, he gave me a condescending tap on the head, then stepped back. He took the keys to my car out of his pocket and threw them on the floor next to me.

"I'll see you Monday," he whispered as he snuck out of the room, making it clear that he had no interest in seeing me for the rest of the weekend. He was kicking me out!

I hung my head down, in shame and disgrace, as I thought, "Serves me right."

Without any tissues, I had no other choice but to use my panties to wipe Cliff's sperm off my bare legs. After pulling up my skirt and fixing my make-up, I stuffed the soaked panties into my small purse and made a discreet exit, feeling like a cheap, nasty slut.

Now that Old Pinky was gone, I began fucking Cliff a lot more often. And we didn't just do it at the office, we also cheated around at his place, a lot. I loved getting dicked in their marital bed. It made me feel super slutty! We also fucked in the car, in the bathroom of a bar or restaurant, over at my place and even in a sleazy motel room, in the middle of the day.

I also started doing prospecting trips again. During my time on the road, I took on the occasional truck driver, or your random stranger, if and when the mood struck me. Business was good and so was the sex. I wasn't swallowing nearly as much sperm as before, but at least I was getting shafted and pumped like the filthy slut that I was.

After a few months, the company was back to its former glory and the whole mishap with Old Pinky had been forgotten. Despite that I was taking all the dick I could find, I was now also the proud owner of no less than 9 dildo's -- which I regularly used on all of my holes. The carpet had turned me into a nasty skank... and just because it wasn't there anymore to abuse and degrade me, didn't mean I couldn't do it myself.

Months turned into years, and before I knew it, Cliff retired and moved away -- to be closer to his kids and grandkids. I started fucking Cliff's replacement, Aaron, a young college kid. He had a girlfriend, but that didn't stop him from deep-dicking me every chance he got.

Aside from a big cock, he also had some great ideas for the company. He modernized the whole production process in a matter of months, thereby cutting costs significantly and took the company online. With our brand all over the internet and social media, prospecting trips -- sadly -- became a thing of the past. Soon, the company pretty much started running itself.

Aside from having money to burn, I also found myself with a lot of free time on my hands. I tried spending as much of it as I could on my back or on my knees -- either taking real dick or servicing myself with my dildo's. Unfortunately, being a filthy slut only took up that much time, so I started looking for another project to keep myself busy.

One weekend, as I was driving through the countryside, I passed by the old Evergreen Estate. The once beautiful, stately, white mansion had sadly fallen into disrepair, after the previous owners had been forced out by the bank, now more than fifteen years ago.

The gardens were in even worse shape than the mansion itself. Dead shrubs and rampant weeds everywhere, trees and hedges in desperate need of pruning, overgrown stone pathways and ornaments, some of which were cracked and broken. It was clear that restoring the estate to even a shimmer of its former glory was going to take a lot of time and money. Luckily, I had enough of both.

By the time I got home that afternoon I had already made up my mind. This was exactly the kind of project I was looking for. Two days later I had someone from the bank give me a tour. My initial offer -- although considerably under the asking price -- was accepted straightaway and so, barely three weeks later, I was the proud and enthusiastic owner of Evergreen Estate!

With nothing to tie me to my old place, I moved in that same week, eager to get this new chapter of my life started. The first few days, I focused on the master bedroom, cleaning it extensively and replacing the original, antiquated furniture with my own bed, tv, fridge and couch.

Because the room also came with an adjoining bathroom, it had everything I could possibly need for the foreseeable future. The only thing it lacked was a kitchen, but since I lived off take-away and fast-food anyway, that wasn't a problem. In the following weeks, I used the room as a sort of basecamp to tackle the rest of the mansion.

It took me three whole weeks to masturbate, at least once, in each one of the thirty-three rooms. Whenever I wasn't fucking myself with a dildo, I was hauling furniture around, throwing out junk and doing some all-around cleaning. Even at night, in the comfort of my 'basecamp', I continued working and compiled a list of necessary repairs, restorations and modifications.

Needless to say, that list became rather long. One page turned into two, two into three and before long it was more of a booklet. Since I neither had the skills nor the inclination to do any of them myself, I hired a contractor. With him taking care of the inside of the mansion, I could start focusing on the gardens.

Unfortunately, by then, it was -- an exceptionally wet -- autumn. Although I worked hard and long hours, I didn't seem to be making much headway. The weeds seemed to grow back every couple of days and because of the frequent rainfall, parts of the garden became inaccessible swamps.

Still, thanks to my waterproof boots, walking around wasn't the problem. The real issue was finding solid ground to rub one off. Pretty soon, the stone paths were the only places left where I could safely get on my knees -- or my back -- and finger my stupid twat.

The next part of my story begins on a rainy Saturday in October. The contractor didn't work weekends, so it was just me. It was early afternoon and I had just finished my lunch -- a club sandwich and a cup of hot coffee. Eager to get started on a new section of the garden, I put on my yellow rain coat and matching boots.

As I walked across a small clearing, under a large maple tree, my left foot suddenly sank into a large puddle, causing me to topple forward and fall down flat on my stomach. Luckily, I was able to catch myself on my hands. As I glanced back to see what had happened, I noticed that my leg was up to the knee in the puddle and still I couldn't feel the bottom.

Fairly alarmed, I quickly crawled away from the puddle on all fours. Unfortunately, by pulling my leg out so hastily, my boot slid off of my foot and mysteriously vanished.

"Fuck," I swore as I put my sock covered foot down on the soaking wet grass. I broke off a nearby long, branch -- at least a meter and a half long -- and carefully stuck it into the puddle, trying to locate my boot. Not only did I not find it, even with the branch I couldn't detect any kind of bottom.

"How deep is this thing?" I whispered. Then, while I was still poking the branch around in there, something happened which scared the bejesus out of me. Out of nowhere, a jet came squirting out of the puddle and hit me smack in my face, hard. Startled, I toppled back and let go of the branch, which also disappeared into the puddle.

Immediately, the puddle squirted out a second volley, which hit my forehead and my nose. For the first time in years, I thought back to Old Pinky, realizing that this was more than a coincidence. Two squirts, hitting nothing else but my face, in different positions, from different angles...

It all felt a little too familiar. Especially because the water didn't feel like water. It felt thicker, gooier. I panicked... as all the things I had done with and to Old Pinky came rushing back to memory. Things I had never told a living soul, things I wasn't particularly proud of.

Panicked, I crawled to my feet and stumbled back towards the house. I stormed into the kitchen, slammed the door shut and leaned against it, catching my breath for a moment. I kicked off my other boot and took off my yellow rain coat, dropping it on the floor, as I stepped away from the door.

I pulled my sweater over my head and threw it on the floor as well as I walked over to the sink. Next, I unclasped the straps of my bib overalls and bent down into the sink to splash some water in my face. When I got back up and stared into the sink drain for a few seconds, my baggy overalls slid down all the way to my ankles.

I stepped out of them as I grabbed a kitchen towel and quickly dried off my face. Then, I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor as I walked into the hallway. I opened the front door and slowly backed away from it, as I stepped out of my white panties. After throwing them out, through the open front door, I took off my left sock and stuffed it in my mouth.

Now, completely naked, except for the one remaining sock, I sat down on my ass, facing the open door and reclined on my left hand while opening my legs as wide as I could. As I felt the cold draft onto my naked body, I stuffed two fingers into my soaking wet twat and started fingering myself.

Then suddenly, it was as if I woke up from a dream. Why was I naked? Why was I masturbating? Out in the open like this, in front of a wide-open front door. Although I remembered doing everything between the puddle and my current position, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I had done what I had done. As far I knew, I hadn't been the least bit horny.

I was now! I was moaning and grunting around the worn sock in my piehole, while coarsely pumping two fingers in and out of my twat, so deep that... oh my god, how could I be cumming so soon? I couldn't believe it. Ever since I had gotten rid of Old Pinky, having a proper orgasm usually took quite some time, even with the help of my collection of dildos.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,373 Followers
12