The Carpet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet, here I was, climaxing and squirting -- literally squirting -- all over the hallway floor, after barely a minute. When my explosive, short-lived orgasm was over, I just laid there, on my back for a while. With the door still open, my sock still half in my mouth, my left hand mauling my right tit and my right hand gently rubbing my clit.

I was still horny -- downright raunchy in fact! After a few more minutes of toying with myself, I realized that my fingers weren't going to be able to scratch this particular itch myself. I needed better, harder and longer equipment! For a moment, I thought about heading over to the company to let Aaron fuck me into a little pulp, but then I quickly changed my mind.

Why get dressed and drive halfway across town, when I could simply ram a few big, hard dildo's into my holes myself? I mean, I was already dressed for the occasion, and with my clothes scattered all over the place, my panties out on the porch and a first volley of my juices soaking into the wooden hallway floor, I had already set the perfect mood.

So, I pranced up the stairs and into the master bedroom, heading straight for my dildo collection. Just as I was squatting down in front of the cabinet, about to open the drawer with my sex toys, I felt my body freezing up for just a moment. I got back up, turned around and walked up to my wardrobe, where I took out a skimpy, white summer dress and put it on.

Barefoot and without any underwear on, I walked down the stairs and straight into the garden, out into the pouring rain. By the time I reached the puddle, the flimsy fabric of my dress was completely soaked and clinging wonderfully to my skin.

While I looked down at the puddle, I cupped my right tit with my left hand, flicking my sensitive, erect nipple with my thumb. Slowly, I sat down on my ass and lowered my legs into the liquid. As I kept playing with my tits and nipples with my left hand, I opened my legs and used my right one to start fingering myself. Right there... just like that.

Just like before, like snapping out of a daydream, I suddenly shook my head and looked down, wondering why I wasn't freezing -- wearing nothing but a delicate little dress. Why did I have my feet down in the puddle? For all I know, it had no bottom. But most importantly: why was I out here fingering, when I could have been fucking myself raw with multiple plastic cocks?

Although I was now fully aware -- and in control -- of what I was doing, I kept fingering and diddling myself. There was something about this strange puddle and my proximity to it which kept me going. After many minutes -- much longer than I usually masturbated without a dildo, I managed to work myself to an immensely intense orgasm.

I reclined on the muddy grass -- my feet still in the puddle -- and started pumping my battered twat even harder and faster. I squirted into the puddle, over and over again. I felt so nasty and slutty! When my body couldn't take any more pleasure, I stopped and just laid there for a minute, staring up at the dark, rain clouds overhead.

When, after several minutes, I sat up and glanced down at the puddle, it suddenly squirted in my face, again. Startled, I jerked my head back for a moment. This time I was sure. Nothing like getting a glob of thick, gooey sperm shot in my face -- for no apparent reason -- to trigger some memories. This was Old Pinky, no doubt about that!

I leaned back on both hands, closed my eyes, and simply let the puddle do its thing. It kept squirting out fat ropes, thick globs and runny drips of cum all over my body and my dress, but especially my tits and hair. God, how I had missed this!

I just sat there, with my eyes closed, taking the weirdest facial I had ever taken. It just went on, and on, and on! After what must have been three or four minutes, I was starting to have a hard time breathing as both my nostrils had been creamed shut. By now, my whole face was covered in a pasty haze of cum. I tried to draw breaths through my mouth, but no matter how little I opened it, I always seemed to suck in some goo as well.

At first, I spat it back out, but eventually I realized that it was less of a hassle -- not to mention a lot sluttier -- to simply swallow it. I tasted many different kinds of sperm; some runny, some stringy, some bitter and some salty... I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy every second of that. I was back!

When the barrage eventually stopped, my entire slut body was covered in the stuff. Carefully, I scooped the cum out of my eyes and tried to open them. Still seeing hazy, I got up and looked down at the puddle -- about a million questions running through my mind. I nearly ran towards the house, aching for a hot shower.

After showering extensively, throwing my dress in the trash and putting on some warmer clothes, I picked up the phone and called Cliff. I suspected that he might be able to shed some light on my current predicament. After talking pleasantries for a few minutes, I got to the point.

"Say Cliff, remember that old carpet I asked you to get rid of, a few years ago?"

"That grungy pink thing?" he asked, clearly remembering.

"What did you end up doing with it?" I asked.

"I uh... I buried it up on Markel Avenue," he replied, not realizing I lived there now.

"Evergreen Estate?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's it," he replied, "Why?"

"Never mind," I whispered, "Do you remember where exactly?"

"Uh, in a small clearing under..."

"... a big maple tree," I finished his sentence, as I glanced out the window.

"Yeah, how did you know that?" he asked.

I lowered the phone as I gawked at the tree, transfixed, my brain trying to calculate the odds of running into the carpet again, after all this time. I heard Cliff calling out my name, asking if I was alright, but I didn't answer. I was too busy wondering what exactly was underneath that tree.

Had Cliff dug the hole that deep? Or had Old Pinky bug a burrow somehow? Had it been waiting for me all this time? And how was it controlling me? Had its powers grown over the years? And if so, what else could it do? Those, and many more questions floated through my mind as I thoughtlessly hung up on Cliff.

As I stood there, looking at the puddle through the window, I suddenly felt it reaching out to me again. Memories of Old Pinky started filling my head and pretty soon, I realized I was getting frisky once more. Deciding I had had enough fun for one day -- I don't know why I felt the need to set a limit on how much sex I could have in a day -- I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a snack.

After finishing my snack in front of the tv and having a glass of milk up in the master bedroom, I needed to tinkle. On my way to the toilet in the adjoining bathroom, I suddenly froze up again -- stopping dead in my tracks. Before resuming my course, I quickly took off my clothes. After tinkling completely naked, I put on a nighty and a bathrobe.

Absentmindedly, I strolled over to my new favorite spot in the garden. I don't know how long I was staring down at the puddle when I snapped out of my dream state, but it seemed like a few minutes at least. I didn't have much time to figure out why I was down here again -- underdressed and barefooted for a change -- as I noticed the puddle beginning to overflow.

In matter of seconds, the liquid had encompassed my feet and actually started creeping up my legs, forming small streams, which slowly made their way towards my twat. I squeezed both my tits as I simply watched and let it happen.

I could feel the liquid prying my cunt lips apart and entering me, beginning to fill me up. At about the same time, it also forced its way into my ass and began wonderfully violating me in that hole as well. It wasn't just fucking me... it was filling me up, exerting pressure from the inside out, massaging my twat and my ass in ways I had never experienced before.

I tilted my head back and screamed as waves of intense pleasure rushed over me. I dropped to my knees - the muscles in my legs unable to support me any longer - and started whimpering and moaning, as my slut body shuddered in pre-orgasmic bliss.

Meanwhile the liquid -- having already penetrated two of my holes -- kept running upwards, over my stomach, tits and neck until it reached my face. When it reached my mouth, I instinctively opened up, surrendering my third hole. The strong taste of gooey sperm was enough to set me off. I began climaxing violently, realizing I was now getting abused in all three holes.

But it didn't stop there. When it had completely filled up my mouth, the liquid now moved up to my nose and quickly clogged both nostrils. Unable to breathe, I slightly panicked, but also started convulsing even more intensely -- the combined pressure in my pussy, my ass and my mouth now joining forces with the added sensation of slowly suffocating.

It was completely inside of me, filling me up from all sides, degrading me by using me as its play thing. It wasn't a cock, it was... something more. It was powerful and had a perverted mind of its own. It was everywhere at once; difficult to explain! Although it was clearly violating me, willfully demeaning me, I had never felt this close to anyone or anything before. For a while it was part of me. I had difficulty in saying where my body stopped and the liquid began.

Once in a while it let me breathe, just enough not to faint, and kept abusing me, having its vile way with me for god knows how long. I climaxed over and over again, like never before. The fact that my throat and nose were clogged for most of it, only made me cum that much harder.

When I was at the brink of passing out, it slowly began receding, slowly retreating from all of my holes and returning to its original size and shape; the puddle. I just laid there for a few minutes, exhausted and completely out of breath, but enjoying the aftermath of this disgusting abuse.

Then, I walked back inside, trying not to think of what a sordid slut I had just been. After thoroughly cleaning out all of my holes -- I had cum in places I'd never thought possible -- under a hot shower, I ordered some pizza and got comfortable, ready for a relaxing night in front of the tv.

Considering what I day I had had, I was remarkably calm and composed. I drank a whole bottle of wine with my pizza while watching one of my favorite movies -- desperately trying to keep myself distracted. I didn't want to think about how I was going to deal with the presence in the garden. Puddle, hole, carpet, Old Pinky... I didn't even know what to call it!

Luckily, the alcohol did its job and helped me fall asleep during the movie. In the morning, I was a little hungover, but that was a price I was willing to pay for a good night's rest. After cleaning up my bedroom and hopping in the shower, I figured I'd better stay out of the garden for a while until I could come up with a plan.

Besides, after the beating they had taken yesterday, my holes could really use the rest. I decided to head into town to do some shopping. After spending a few hours in the mall and visiting nearly every boutique and shoe store in town, I ended up in my favorite coffee bar for a caramel macchiato and a glazed donut.

Although I had had a lot of fun, I had very little to show for my efforts. I had only bought one item, an adorable yellow skirt -- which had cost more than most people spend on food in a month -- and I was still no closer to anything remotely resembling a plan.

Realizing I would have to go home sooner or later, I gathered my courage and hopped in the car.

Thankfully, it had stopped raining, which made the drive home a little more pleasant. After pulling up on the driveway, I got out and walked up to the trunk to grab the little brown bag, which contained the yellow skirt. After closing the trunk, I was about to head into the house, but instead I froze.

My pussy was soaking wet before I realized that I was heading for the puddle. As I walked up to it, I took off my coat and held it over the puddle for a few seconds. I took a deep, horny breath and dropped it in. As I watched my coat sink away, I realized I was disgustingly horny. I had been home for barely a minute. I hadn't even made it into the house.

As my body was shaking with lust, I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and dropped that in as well. Next, I unhooked my bra, feeling the cold breeze on my already hard nipples. As I witnessed my classy, rather expensive bra sinking away too, I felt my pussy contract and actually started to drip.

Without delay, I pushed down my skirt, letting it slide down my legs and gave it a kick with my right foot, so that it also landed in the puddle. I then grabbed my delicate, white panties with both hands and ripped them clean off of me, sacrificing them to the liquid as well.

Although my panties should have been light enough to float, they were almost immediately dragged down by some invisible force. Horny as fuck, I inserted two fingers up my drenched twat as I glanced down at my favorite pair of heels. Feeling very naughty, I kicked off my left heel with my right foot and nudged it into the puddle. As it slowly went under, I did the same to my right shoe.

Completely naked, once again, and ready for the grand finale, I looked down at the last thing I had left to offer: the little brown bag, containing my brand new, ridiculously expensive, yellow skirt. While fingering the shit out of myself, I reached into the bag, grabbed the skirt and held it above the puddle. As I gawked at the price tag, I could feel my orgasm setting in.

At the exact moment my body started convulsing, I opened my hand, wide, and watched my brand-new skirt -- which I had bought less than an hour ago -- fall into the puddle and start sinking.

"Oohhh, you stupid cunt," I screamed as I fell to my knees, climaxing violently around my fingers.

Then suddenly, something rather unexpected happened: my brand-new skirt, now completely soaked -- and therefore twice as heavy as before -- came flying out of the puddle with great force and hit me smack in the middle of my stupid face!

Feeling the ruined, cum drenched skirt cling to my face, made me convulse even harder. I moaned and squealed into the yellow fabric like a two-dollar whore. Completely out of control, I began using my free -- left -- hand to harshly slap my right tit up and down. God, I felt like such a bitch!

When my climax was over, I carefully peeled the skirt off my face and threw it on the grass. Despite the nasty, powerful orgasm I had just had, I was still horny as fuck. As I contemplated my next move, I brought the fingers of my right hand -- coated with my juices -- to my mouth and started sucking them clean.

Meanwhile, my left hand went back and forth between my tits, unkindly tugging my nipples -- making me feel even nastier than I already was. Suddenly, I had made up my mind; I wanted the puddle to fuck me, hard! Although I could have just let it enter me right then and there, I had something a lot sillier and nastier in mind...

I got up and sprinted towards the house. I rushed up to the master bedroom and put on a silk, white bra and matching panties. Then, I dashed down the stairs and put on a pair of yellow, rubber boots. Feeling incredibly ridiculous and slutty, I headed back out and made my way to the puddle. I walked up to the very edge and turned away from it, my back towards it and got down on all fours.

"Fuck me," I grunted as I pulled down my panties, just far enough to expose my ass. I glanced back and noticed the liquid slowly making its way up my boots, touching my bare legs only a few seconds later. Realizing I was going to get what I was after, I faced forward and hung my head down submissively as I pressed my hands deep into the mud.

I quivered as I felt it running across my ass cheeks. It felt incredibly slutty to let it penetrate me, again. A little bit at first, but as more and more flowed up my boots, over my ass cheeks and into my slutty cunt, I could feel it starting to fill me up once more. When enough of it was inside of me -- it felt like a huge, fat cock -- it started mimicking the familiar in and out motion, essentially fucking me.

"Oh yeah," I sighed, closing my eyes. Leaning briefly on one hand, I unhooked my bra and threw it in the mud in front of me. With my tits now dangling back and forth, I let the puddle have its way with me. It fucked me six ways from Sunday; slow, fast, hard, soft... just my cunt, then my ass, both at the same time, it brought me to the brink of an orgasm, denied me, and then started all over again!

I was just a set of willing fuck holes to it. Over the course of the next twenty minutes, I got on my left side, on my back, on my right side, on my stomach, back on all fours, on my knees facing away from it... it fucked me relentlessly, giving me climax after climax, banging me to the point of complete and utter exhaustion.

I was in the downward doggy position, once again getting fucked in the ass, when I suddenly heard a car pulling up on the driveway. For a moment, I considered just ignoring it and letting the puddle continue what it was doing. But then a loud and distinctive car honk made me change my mind.

I'd recognize that out of tune horn just about everywhere. I'd accidently set it off plenty of times when sucking or fucking Cliff in his car. What the hell was he doing here? But, more importantly, what was I going to do now?

My car was on the driveway, so he knew I was home. There was no way I could make it back to the house without being seen, and I wasn't exactly dressed to entertain guests!

What to do? What to do?


12