The Carrier of the Hive Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt develops as king hive.
6.9k words
4.46
9.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers

On the resin pool, a massive tail pierced through and out to the surface, perpendicularly. The glands were throbbing at the base of the bladed end, when suddenly a rain of acidic poison came down, dissolving partly the resin making it less dense. The tail itself was a little more than three meters long, so prehensile.

A massive, clawed hand emerged, holding grip on the resin, his claws dug in, as then the creature emerged. Matt stood up on his arms and legs, not bothering to rise on both feet just yet. His head had a large crest showing off his rank as King, and suddenly he let out a loud hissing roar up to the sky.

Then, Matt felt his aching muscles under his exoskeleton, as he then moved his hand over his stomach to grope at the cock that should have been there. However, he had to go further down, to his crotch where his claws brush against the tip of the cock as it was inside a sheath-like protrusion. Matt felt new nerve-endings into his brain like a switch, legs shuddering from the sudden burst of pleasure between his legs. Matt almost crimples to the ground, feet pressing into his soil as he became so focused on his new sexual assets. The muscles of his new digitigrade legs flexing as he spread himself wider.

- "Ahgg..." Matt moaned. "What have you done to me...?" Matt growled as the words came out as hisses.

His cock was encapsulated inside his body, as it was squeezed and molded and fondled. It was massaged, pulled, and tugged. Matt shuddered as more blood rushed to his cock, as the length emerged out of his slit, growing out. Nonetheless, he was unable to release it, to bring it out, he was just at the edge of ecstasy.

- "Let me come..." Matt yelled in pain as a hiss escaped his lips.

Matt was breathing as he stroked the sheath, the balls were not there, they must have been inside. Matt was on the edge of the most intense orgasm of his entire life. Matt gasped in shock, feeling no cum, only the nagging shaft on the edge of that peak.

When that happened, veins were pumping through his new tongue lying on the back of his stomach, as it then began to thrust the inside of his esophagus. Bulges could be seen on his neck every time it went up to his fangs. His tongue was round, thick along the base. And as soon as he opened his maw, the tongue came out, stiff and hard.

However, quickly it went back, pouring down his throat and into his stomach. Matt moaned slightly as he was understanding his physical reality. He needed to reproduce and quickly, his hive needed to grow, and fast. He was so vulnerable.

- "Reproduction..." Matt whispered as he remembered the memories, the number of hive members taking his member.

Nevertheless, a simpler instinct came, a dark quiet thrill began to build in the pit of his stomach, another craving besides the primary ones for his hive. Matt began to walk, and eventually he began to pick up the pace, pattering until he then began to run. Suddenly, he jumped grabbing to a tree, as his tail wagged behind him leaking pre acidic poison at the tip with drops. The cool wind blew over his wet resin body. It felt like icy and electric keeping him awake and invigorated. Matt felt so alive, so animal, but he was not sure which of his cravings were stronger.

Matt then leapt to another tree, until he started to pick up speed, he was aiming to the village of Pripyat. Matt felt agile, his body was so flexible. While crawling on the trees, Matt realized his vision had changed, living creatures were showing off different pheromone's signatures. As Matt moved further, he laid in silence as he spotted a deer. The deer was alone and isolated... It was perfect. Matt hunched down, ready to pounce.

Matt could feel the instincts as he knew that the deer could not smell him, couldn't hear him. Matt was analyzing him, testing his skills, waiting for the right moment until he then dropped suddenly from the tree, hissing as he landed on top of the stunned animal. Matt had no time to react as his tongue sprang out and pierced the helpless animal through the brain, rending it dead in an instant. It fell to the ground in a heap, and Matt leaped off it. The flesh was energizing after hours of significant mutations and assimilations.

Then Matt, leapt to the tree nearby and then moved from branch to branch, as he came closer to the residence he was staying. There were auras, but these were shining differently from the deer. These were humans. There was something odd, Matt came across again the same feeling, the urge of hunting, of being a predator. The instinct was truly powerful, as he moved faster towards the building. His claws penetrated easily the concrete walls, as he moved over to his room.

Matt started salivating as he crushed the fake ceiling and moved above it, he was crawling as he was sensing the different pheromones, there was a distinct one that called his attention. Without an alarm, powerful shudders cascaded through his body, Matt thought that finally his cock would emerge from the abuse it was inside.

Instead, he felt sacs swelling around his neck, his tongue swollen, getting erected. It was a female, as his human memories came along, it was Mizuki. She was a Japanese tourist, she had long black hair. She had just graduated from engineering in her home country and she was deeply interested in radiation as part of her research. Matt moved through, as he swished his tail behind him. Veins were forming up along the tongue. In moments, he crushed the fake ceiling above her.

As the pieces fell on her, she was waking up at the hissing sound. Mizuki was waking up, as she saw the ceiling pieces, immediately she looked above but there was nothing, until then she saw the creature in front of her. He was bent forward as his height was six feet tall.

- "Don't be afraid" a message loud came in Mizuki's mind as she saw no words coming out from his maw.

Matt could see her breasts and curves as the blood was rushing through her. His sheath was secreting strong pre which was a strong aphrodisiac. The scent pulled her on, as she rubbed her nose no less than three times. It felt so natural. Matt's tongue was sticking out of his mouth as he came closer, he was crawling on her bed.

As he came closer, his hand reached out and cupped her face in its large but thin fingers, gently holding it. Then suddenly, his fingers touched her mouth, and the command was clear: "Open" as he was inches away from her face.

Mizuki slowly opened her mouth, and Matt peeled back his thin lips, revealing twin neat rows of crystalline teeth. His lips were open and moist, his veiny tongue emerged, pushing against her lips. Matt was practicing, as the tongue began seeping a clear and viscous fluid. Mizuki let her tongue through her lips and tasted the fluids. To her astonishment, Matt's drool was surprisingly sweet. Mizuki's lips loosened and his tubular tongue slid inside her mouth. The tongue reached near her esophagus and began thrusting slowly. Mizuki tightened her lips and began sucking on the tube.

Immediately, the four mandibles around Matt's face latched over her face as his own throat flexed.

Saliva went down her gullet, and she shuddered at the sweet taste of it, but kept swallowing on reflex. Matt convulsed, and the girl's breath stopped as the first lump hit the back of her throat. The throat bulged as the gelatinous gobbet traveled down her esophagus, aided both by Matt's new contracting muscles along his new throat, and the girl's own spasms.

Mizuki felt the tongue pulsate while it writhed inside her mouth and throat. She let out a cry as her throat contracted while the bulge slid down the length. Matt continued, he did not know how many she would be able to hold, but there was no time to stop, he wanted more, he did not want to be alone in this world. Mizuki's entire torso shook as her esophagus rhythmically contracted five times, she was loving the experience.

By the time her orgasm ended, the tongue had pumped more than 15 times into her. She felt one more bulge coming down the tongue and it was the largest one. The bulge distorted her throat as she shallowed the final load, coating her esophagus with the thick fluid. The tongue was still pumping fluids but not nearly as much as before. The mandibles loosened their grip, and then Matt began retracting his tongue from her throat, occasionally spurting fluids along the way, leaving only the top section of his tongue inside.

Matt let her be, as he moved back to the forest, he needed a hive now, a place to rest for the sun to rise. Mizuki fell on the soil, slurping the fluids and still feeling horny. Her crotch was as wet as her whole sweaty body. She slid her hands down, just to check the moistest part of her body. When she touched her clothed mound, her pussy quivered. Mizuki moaned as she regained strength.

- "I want more..." she thought as she quickly cancelled out her thoughts.

She could still feel the tongue going down her throat. Mizuki moaned quietly in her dark room, as she pushed her fingers down there. The tips of her fingers glistened with her warm fluids. She closed her eyes and sucked the warm juices off. Her hand found itself against her berasts, feeling her chest as she shallowed her honey, pleasure growing inside. She curled up and slid her fingers between her wet lips, hoping the afterglow will bring her to sleep.

It sure did, and it brought Mizuki to a vivid dream, she was in a dark place with fog. But for some reason, she could see. Appearing from the cloudy fog, she saw Matt again, standing in a more human fashion. The beast was there, with his sheath the size of a regular human cock, who could imagine how it looked like.

- "Matt...?" Mizuki wondered. "Is this a dream?" she said as Matt came closer.

- "Is it?" Matt said as he came closer to her.

- "You drank deeply of me and now I can see through you, feel through you. You liked when I fed you, eh?" Matt smirked.

- "I need more... More..." Mizuki begged as she kissed his lips, rolling her tongue into his, but the razor-sharp thin crystalline teeth stopped it.

- "With success comes more, come to me and you shall have your reward," Matt replied.

Meanwhile, Matt was in an abandoned building in Pripyat, hanging from the ceiling with his clawed limbs. As the connection subsided, Matt came back to himself, and there was no time, it was about for sunrise, and he needed to find a save place to hold his hive and colony. Away from the light and deeply with the darkness. It had to be humid and muggy, as well as warm. Matt let himself fall once again from the height of the tree, and began to leap from tree and tree, scanning the forest floor.

Through the city, he saw Chernobyl, and as he got closer, the radiation rushed into him and gave him energy. The reactor 4 must be the hive, and therefore he crawled around the city, leaping as he pushed himself further closer to the reactor. The land had melted below as the heat was radiant, he pushed through the destroyed concrete as then his drool changed. This time it was thicker. Matt spit out with his tongue onto the walls, it was instinct to cover the whole place. He will not have resting; the cozy area must be covered entirely in preparation for his hive.

The core of the reactor landed in the middle keeping the place warmed, and also reducing the radiation leaving to the two cages around the building, keeping it through as his acidic blood gained through the energy of alpha and gamma waves.

(In the morning)

Mizuki woke up from her deep dream in cold sweat. She took in deep breaths. She looked at her alarm, and she was late for her tour She felt horny still inside her, but what was different was what happened inside her. She moaned quietly when she felt them.

- "There's something inside..." Mizuki moaned as she rubbed her belly, it was swollen. Writhing as bumps surfaced and disappearing as alien bodies pushed out her flesh.

She had to put it together, so she got up and took a quick cold shower to prepare herself, rubbing her belly, cleaning herself deeply, as she then took the towel and got prepared for her trainings. She was indeed late, but she fixed herself quickly and reported to the tourist guide.

- "Soon... At night... you shall come to the hive..." Matt whispered through her mind, as the aphrodisiac inside her had been working well.

Mizuki knew the location she was asked to go; it was not at the reactor 4 but into the forest where Matt had built out a path into the hive. The tourists were focused as the guide was about to start, but Mizuki could not concentrate, she was lost. Matt's mental connection allowed him to not only listen to everything she says, but subconsciously direct.

- "Have you seen Matt?" the guide asked her. Matt's dreadlock hair got stiff as his mind entered her and controlled her.

- "No..." she answered.

- "Good girl... You are strong, you have not broken down in public yet," Matt whispered loudly on her mind.

At the same time, Matt had just finished covering the whole hive in resin. Thick and dense resin that covered the whole place. As Matt finished, he moved to the ceiling, covering himself with the resin as he let himself sleep finally. His tail coiled around him, as he was in the fetal position he was born once.

(After six hours)

Using the latent mental connection with Mizuki, Matt finds she is almost done her tour, he smiles, and suggests to her to come over, she was soon to give birth. Mizuki stays quiet and diverts to the forest. People find her odd today, but ignored her, they were still wondering about Matt.

- "Go forth... Come to me..." Matt whispered to her.

Matt was slowly awakening inside the resin, stretching his limbs as his tail uncoiled, and suddenly he landed onto the floor, rising, and hissing loudly through the hive compound. Mizuki was closer and closer, walking through trees, as she then finds the cave, and enters it. There were hissing sounds as she entered, but Matt quickly grabbed her. Matt crawled faster as she was now inside Reactor 4. The heat made her sweat, but the fluids inside her kept her alive. Matt placed resin onto her, securing her for birth.

- "Great..." Matt said.

Mizuki found herself floating, suspended in nothing, perfectly still. Then she tried to move and felt the restraining resin sealed around her arms and legs. Matt was in front of her, licking her face and caring her. Mizuki just shifted around, trying to find the most comfortable position from the tiny space she could move. Heat was pulsing through her thighs as the drones were to give birth at any point.

- "They are like snakes..." She said as she was looking around, trying to figure out what was happening.

- "They won't harm you, they just want to be born," Matt whispered her, as he then moved closer and kissed her once again, letting his tongue into her throat, letting his saliva into her once again as she sucked and cared for it. The sweet jelly moved down her throat as she felt energized once again, as he then pulled it away.

Suddenly a gush of fluid splashed between her legs, as muscles clenched and Mizuki felt a wormlike shape slithering down, then the other came, thick and fast, their sleek, smooth bodies slipping through her. They were slithering around as Matt jumped off the resin to see them, they were two, three, six. No, they were more, they were twelve in total.

- "Hiss..." Matt hissed; he was no longer alone...

Matt felt them, as if they were part of him, Matt could still speak with them. They were his, and he needed to hunt for them, he needed to feed them and watch them grow. Their language to him was submissive, their message was loud and clear, even though they were not speaking words. They wanted more, Matt jumped back to the resin, in front of Mizuki.

- "I want more..." Matt hissed. "Expansion of the hive."

Matt jumped again onto the resin walls, and moved over to Mizuki, coming above her. She could see Matt's mouth smiling, bearing his opening his dark maw. Matt's mandibles clenched tight around Mizuki's head, holding her in place, the talon ends were digging into her skull matting her hair with slime.

Mizuki could feel every little ridge that adorned Matt's tongue as it began thrusting its organ from the back of her mouth and into her esophagus. Her neck visibly distorted each time. Matt's engorged sac-like organ on his neck began beating, pumping its contents up into his esophagus. Mizuki felt the knot flowing down her gullet, disappearing into her body once again. Each pulsation of his tongue pushed the knot further down the tongue's length. Mizuki did nothing but moan as Matt continued impregnating her, until after several minutes, he retracted his tongue. Mizuki felt the source of her pleasure leave her mouth, disengaging his strong mandibles from her face when it returned into Matt. Mizuki looked at Matt one more time, thick fluids dribbling from her lips before falling unconscious, her head limply hanging over her shoulders.

Matt cared for her and produced resin to keep her head attached on the walls, as he then saw around. The newborns were growing into humanoid shapes, characterized by their bio-mechanical skeletal appearance, covered on a black chitinous hide, ribbed sides, double-ringers, and a segmented tail like Matt's but the end was not a blade but a barb tip. Nevertheless, they were children still, not ready yet for hunting until a few more hours.

- "Hss..." one of the first born hissed as the new born moved over to the resin walls.

Their skulls were cylindrical and elongated, their mouths were fanged filled, and they also had ridged sheathes along their forearms. They were growing female as their chest were growing two rounded breasts half protected by the exoskeleton, their curvy body made them more agile but also more feral.

- "My drones," Matt smirked. They started to hiss around the newly found cave. They were hissing as they grew.

- "Hsss..." They hissed.

They were moving around, experimenting with their limbs as they moved to the resin walls. Some curled up and rested as they let themselves grew. Others were impatient, they moved Matt's larger body, licking, and moaning.

- "Ahgg..." Matt moaned too as he could them, slowly coming into the hivemind.

Matt stroke the drones' domed head, as they were hissing and releasing their tongues out, Matt could feel their urges of blood, they wanted to feed. Others went to Mizuki, as they knew they need to feed her and care for her, as she is their host-mother.

- "Grow strong..." Matt hissed.

As in Pripyat, the night was coming down, and then a burst of newborn drones rushed through the city. At this stage they were small, the size of regular domestic dogs, but they were hungry and desperate to grow. Matt followed them, as he got out of the cave, he leaped through the buildings as he saw.

Near the city and the surrounding woods, there were small and large animals that were getting devoured, and by every bite, the drones grew and formed into their adult form.

It only took them a couple of hours to develop fully into the adult drone. The exoskeleton was growing on their sides, as their tail matured, and their barbed end grew longer.

- "Hss..." one of them hissed as the others echoed it through the forest in a series of growling sounds.

In a few hours, adult age was reaching them as their voluminous breasts developed underneath the exoskeleton. Soft belly, smooth inner thighs, and a face that was half-covered by a smooth rounded dome that swept along the top of their skulls. From their succulent lips, fangs were dripping saliva as they moved deeper into the forest.

- "Hosts... Hunts..." their minds were echoing as they were clear on what needed to be done.

As their huge but slender body rushed through the dense forest, branches cracked and were blown away, with every step, their breasts bounced up and down. Their bodies were practically oozing sex. Long and slender legs and arms, and above their hip, their long and deadly tail swished around.

wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers
12