The Carrier of the Hive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though their bodies were attractive, they were exceptionally hostile and avid predators. One of them was watching the building, as she reached it, as she moved inside along with other drones that followed. They moved through the ceiling above the fake ceiling, just like Matt explored it before. They were mostly sleeping, but the drones moved through each as they coiled their tails or landed on them. Both were biting them as they pushed neurotoxins to make them asleep.

Nonetheless, there were two more females in the group, one of them was in the kitchen as she could not sleep. The drone appeared as she yelled at the creature, the human backed out slowly, as the drone stood up, her body trembles, her tail wagging, as her breasts pushed against her exoskeleton. The drone was evidently a female one. The drone's nipples were erected as her labia was swollen.

Even her otherworldly aspects, her elongated head, tubes, claws, and bladed tail do not detract from her beauty.

- "What is this...?" the human shivers as she pushes herself as far back as possible from the approaching creature.

The drone shudders as thoughts flow through her mind, as it was instinct to gather female hosts for the hive. Her body trembles, as she then launches to the ninja once again. The drone slashes her claws over her, and then she bent letting her tail out to splash acid over to her. The ninja does her best to avoid the claws, but some of the acids landed on her clothing, burning it quickly.

- "Hsss..." the drone hissed as the drone could see partially the breasts of the human.

The female took off her clothing before the acid burned her skin and grabbed the blade to face the drone again. This time, the drone launches to the soil, moving quickly as the drone moves her tails, making the human fall. The drone acts quickly and leans over her body, squeezing in and writhing all over her. The human could feel the drone's soft, breasts lightly nudging her body.

- "Agg... Damn, let me go" as the female human.

Then the human felt as the creature grasped her supple breasts, as the viscous drool warmed her skin on contact. The pheromones were making her body heat up as she began to yearn for the drone's touch. The human shivered.

- "Aww..." the human moaned...

The drone's mouth opened, revealing its thick tongue, tipped with its own miniature jaw. The human moaned lightly as the tip pressed against her soft and lush lips. The tongue's jaw extended, spreading her lips just so that it was wide enough for the rest of the length to enter her. The drone's drool entered deeply in the human's body making her moan into the creature's tongue. The human swallowed the warm fluid down and felt her awareness of the outside world dwindle. The human's nipples perked up as she moved to grind her pussy against the drone's.

The drone hissed softly as the human glided back and forth on her, her soft hands slipping onto the drone's ass. She pulled the drone closing, thrusting against her leg as she desperately tried to quench the fire in her loins.

- "Suck more..." the drone whispered as a feminine voice echoed in the human.

The human's throat undulated with each swallowed, as then the drone pulled out her tongue from the human, her mouth and throat stained with drool and nectar as her mind swarm in a heavenly narcotic high. She was vaguely aware of the drone's soft voice resonating in her mind.

- "You have had enough, the king will provide further," the drone whispered.

The creature began to remove the remainder of her clothing. The drone let out more of her drool over to her body, covering some of it, restraining her arms and legs. Making sure the human was in a fetal position before she grabbed the human and placed her on her back.

- "Hssss..." the drone moaned loudly as a response to capturing a human host.

One of the drones grabbed her on the back as the dorsal spines moved and grabbed the human tightly. Once tightly on the back, the exposed skin was facing the drone's back while the covered skin was exposing the exterior. From the outside, it looked like a lump on her back without determining it was a human or not.

(Near the exit of Pripyat and the exclusion zone)

Matt was holding tightly on a tree as he then jumped out to the soil, as he was walking on his hind legs, the thought of being closer to be human sparked something in his anatomy. The crest on his head retracted back. His tail pushed back through his human spine, reverting. His bones were breaking, as he was turning into a more humanoid body. The crystal black membrane retracted back into his skull as his face reappeared again.

- "Ahhh..." Matt moaned in pain, as his black eyes formed slitted golden pupils.

His exoskeleton retreated revealing his white human skin. However, major exoskeleton structures remained on his chest, arms, and thighs. His crotch was also covered by the black exoskeleton, showing off a slit in the middle of his crotch. The fingers retracted showing again his five fingers on each hand. He was basically naked just covered by the exoskeleton on his chest and crotch.

Matt felt a bit more human as walking seemed how it was before he was reborn. Matt walked and jumped through the forest as he used to when he was human. His dreadlock hair was bathing his back as he moved through the forest. Matt aimed at the village.

Nonetheless, a pair of drones were chasing him, their breasts were bouncing underneath their exoskeleton as they leap tree after tree. They were also very horny, an unbearable heat rushed through their bodies as they felt the king moving closer to them. Fluids were oozing down their thighs, and their smell was arousing them further. The void between their hips was too much to bear as their tails raised to expose the needy slit to the forest.

- "Hsss...!" they both hissed, they were fully grown drones.

Matt stopped, and fell to the soil, waiting for them to come, he was still in his human form though. Meanwhile, these drones were flagging their tails, smelling their king. They were drooling at the sight of him, hunkering down in a narrow glade. Matt could smell them; the smell was different from when they were young.

Suddenly, the two drones appear in front of him, they both hissed loudly at him, claiming their king back, not the mere human. So, they rose and stood up, Matt could see the evident female, their breasts pushed themselves across the rib cage exoskeleton, their butt was expanded as their chitin armor allowed them. Their skin was blacked, and their thighs were wet, Matt did not know what to expect until he smelled the pheromones deeply. The aroma was abrasive at first, then it became smooth, warm, and pleasant; something to crave. Tendrils of their juices twined up his nostrils and wrapped his brain up in soft cotton wool. Pressure began to build up in his body.

- "So, these are my drones," Matt said softly as the drones began moving in circles, around him.

- "No need to fight it, you can't leave without a Queen..." the drones hissed. "Your duty is not done," one of the drones hissed.

Spontaneously, one of them launches at his back, as she folded her body down on him until her breasts were resting on his midriff. Long, skillful fingers touched, prodded, and flicked his sheath. Then, she bit on his thigh, pushing venom into his body, rushing as much as she can while holding tighter around his neck and waist.

- "Agg...!" Matt roared.

His nerves twitched and misfired like badly insulated power cables, all a result of the venom coursing through his veins. That was when the other drone came closer to him, launching at his back and gently kneading his back and shoulders, as Matt felt the wetness coming out of her as she teasingly humped her back. Meanwhile, the first drone let his thigh go to his second one, pushing further venom into him.

Matt could feel the soft pressure of the breasts on either side of his spine and then the wet feeling as they squirted his skin. Matt could feel the warmth coming through his body as the sensation made him remember when he was in the egg encapsulated. In moments after, Matt fell asleep. One of the drones collected him on her back, as they both went back to the hive. The other drone moved through the forest, hunting.

(At dawn...)

Matt was waking up, finding himself pinned to the same wall, at the back of the hive. His dorsal tubes were aligned to the resin. His legs were spread out, as he was in his monstrous form. Drones were moving along the walls securing and feeding four females. They were busy last night. Matt attempted to move, but there were drones pinning him on the floor.

The two drones holding his arms down, were moving their fingers over their pussy, as they were coated with thick, translucent slime, it was the pent up sexual juices and head cheese that gathered inside them over time. They both grinned, as they painted Matt's lips with it. At the same time, there were drones that were giving a few pumps at his sheath.

- "We want your cock out..." the drones whispered through the hivemind, as he moaned hard.

More drones came down on the exciting call, as they were licking his legs, and then thrusting his long toe-fingers. His sheath, practically foreskin, began to constrict and tighten around his rod, not wanting to reveal it out, it was milking and holding it. Matt's clawed dug into the resin floor. Matt moaned and grunted. It was almost as if his own sheath had a mind of its own.

- "Your body loves your cock, but we will force it out..." a drone whispered as she moved on top of Matt.

Matt's body felt on fire, and yet it felt so good. An amazingly strong sensation started spreading through his cock. Matt moaned and humped, hot saliva ran down his face and chin. All while two drones were folding their ripe breasts and pouted full over his chest. Then one more drone came and pressed her buttlocks on either side of his face. His nose and mouth were smothered beneath her flesh. The drone on his face began dribbling her spicy juices, her pussy was suffocating him.

After the tree drones were messing with him, there was one that was masturbating him with her breasts, she rubbed them up and down his sheath. Matt felt light headed, he could not move, but that was when his cock finally was emerging. Matt groaned and moaned, panting with the drone's juices going down his throat. The drone wriggled her body further on his face, until Matt pushed his tongue into her

The pointed cock began emerging with a swelled urethra. It was black and with a flexible chitinous body. As it grew it started to developed bumps that formed into ridges and small barbs in between the ridges. Matt moaned as the cock began pushing past ten inches. Matt moaned harder when the tip opened breaking into four tendrils, exposing his thick urethra outside. Several drones licked his shaft in synchronised way. As they licked, the barbs extended from the ridges into sharp points. One drone moved from licking to a riskier adventure. Matt writhed helplessly as he felt her hot breath against his cock. Soft full lips gently kissed the four tendril tip before his cock was sucked into her mouth. An impossible flexible tongue wrapped around his cock like a snake, both squeezing and squirming up and down his length, while others continued to lick the exposed. After a few minutes, the drone let the cock out, and moved her whole body at its top. The drone was almost standing up to reach the very tip of his cock.

Other drones were squeezing their tongue at the base, very tightly, as Matt gasped. His body shuddered uncontrollably, sending waves flowing outwards at the hive. The drone lowered her body, as the drones moved the cock to the naked cleft of her sex. Matt felt a little tense when he felt her juices dribbling down his length. Matt could not hold it anymore, his hips twitched, as she rode his clumsy upwards thrusts with languid ease. She kept the head of his cock pressed against her moist folds, but did not permit to go any deeper. She wiggled on top of him, teasing him as she ran his swollen shaft along the dripping groove of her sex.

- "So eager, that's the King we remember..." the drone whispered through the hivemind.

Finally, the drone pressed her hips downwards, as Matt felt her plump labia swell out and engulf the head of his cock. He was inside her, just the tip, but inside her nonetheless. He let out a soft groan as he felt the muscular walls of her vagina contract around the tip of his cock. Matt felt his tendrils at the very tip beginning to tease her wall, opening further at them.

- "More...!" Matt hissed with rage as his true nature was turning.

The drone's lips started to move against him, as they were sucking on the tip of his cock. Her sex was sucking on the tip, like a mouth. Matt felt her juices, warm and wet asthey bathed the helmet of his cock and dribbled down his cock. Drones were designed to suck on their King fluids, and they were great at that, it was their duty in the hive.

The drone started to sink down, slowly taking him inside her, milimeter by exquisite milimeter. The inside of her vagina was silk. It slid smoothly over his head and hugged the length of his shaft. The drone sank all the way down on him until she was kissing the base of his knot, pushing herself further until it was all in. At the end of her vagina, she had several sacs specially designed to capture his juices. Suddenly, her vagina convulsed, her walls undulated up and down. Inside her, his cock was deluged in thick, warm fluids that sank into his skin.

Matt's barbs extended, as they sink into her path, as her acidic blood rushed on his length, the more her vagina clenched. Then, she began to move her hips up and down, her full breasts boobed with her movements. The hive walls began to rock and swayed beneath them, and then the drone incorporated the undulations into her movements, timing each downward thrust to match the rising crest of rach wave. Matt pushed deeper on the drone's vagina on his face, pushing further. The other drones were teasing his erected nipples, as their tongue teased them. Others sucked on his talons.

Matt felt something at the end of the tunnel of her sex, a pad of flesh that was hot and luscious soft. As the drone's thrusts grew longer and deeper, the head of his cock nudged up against it. The tip came away with nice tingling. The drone came down hard, pushing his erection all the way up inside her. The drone then hissed in pain as her vagina contracted, hard, around his shaft, trapping him in a tight, freshy vice. The drone let out her tongue as she moaned.

The drone contracted snugly all around his cock, holding him firmly inside her. The pad of soft flesh tissue enveloping the head of his cock expanded like bellows and he felt the pull right through his balls. The drone's head dropped forward, as she kissed the drone on Matt's face. The drone on Matt's face was calming the drone on his cock, as her sex pulsed again and Matt trembled. The muscular walls bunched up around his shaft and rolled to the head in a kind of lascivious peristalsis. Her lust had engulfed him whole, his blood was now dancing to the beat of the intruder organ.

The soft meat of her vagina wrapped tightly around his cock and pulsed. Matt gasped through gritted teeth as his hips bucked upwards. Matt was feeling his five balls, they were inside him as they were the size of grape fruits. Matt roared loudly as his balls tugged up, and his shaft pulsed a powerful jet of salty, musky cum filling her with such intensity. It sounded like a waterfall had filled the room. Matt screamed in pleasure as he expelled pounds of fluids into her. Then another spurt came, bulging her. The silky, sticky, thick cream slid into her sacs burning her inside.

The drone cried in pleasure as her unarmored abdomen prominently bulged with torrents of cum. The drone was feeling new warmth spreading throughout her belly. Matt's cock barbs were still puncturing her length, as they were precisely located to avoid any leakage, anything was absorbed and redistributed.

Matt had thought this drone was done with him, but she never let go his rod. She still had it inside her. His first load condensed into a lump on her flexible abdomen. Once it was finished, her vagina pulsed. A warm, thick fluid poured into her fleshy cavity and submerged Matt's trapped cock. Her vaginal walls slowly undulated, stirring the fluids around his erection and massaging it into his flesh. Matt gasped as his hips twitched. The sudden rush of blood made him feel woozy, but the more he fed on the pussy he had on his face.

- "We have no Queen, so this cycle lasts twenty eight days," the drone whispered. "this is your duty"

She wriggled her hips, rubbing more of her juices into her cock, Matt could not move. The slightly motion and his over aroused cock would rub up against her vaginal walls, incapacitating him with a burst of intense pleasure. The drone had him completely helpless and she knew it. The drone pushed down on his chest, moving in between the two drones on his nipples. Her vagina clenched tightly around the root. She wriggled and attempted to swivel on his cock.

In seconds, his cock throbbed and erupted within her, he pumped another great load of cum into her undulating warmth. More and more turned into a new knot on her abdomen. The cycle lasted for the whole twenty eight days, as then, the drones finally lifted her body off him. Matt's erected cock was finally out from the hot, smothering confines of her vagina. Matt's sheath was undulating, as it began to suck the whole length back inside him. The whole hive was deeply polluted with heavy pheromones as the girls captured were dribbling on fluids; moaning softly.

Matt then slept as he curled up his body, resting for it was the longest intercourse, his legs curled as his sheath warmed and squeezed his cock, his balls were filling up as the semen was maturing. He curled in such faction that his head was on the tip of his sheath. Then the tail curled around him when drones then turned around and move to lick on their King.

The drone who had the privilege to be Matt's mate for the intercourse had a massive belly, she was significantly heavier, and the drones were holding her as they built a resin structure around her puffy labia that held tightly all the fluids inside her. It took a few days until they finished what appeared an egg, and then once the opening tip of the egg was completed, the drone released Matt's load of 28 days into the egg.

(To be continued?)

12