The Carrot & The Big Stick Ch. 02

Story Info
As much big stick as the carrot can handle.
9.5k words
4.58
5.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Curious Carrot and the Burgeoning Big Stick | 2 of 2

Part 5: Aftermath

When all the other employees returned on the following Monday, they had a few surprises in store:

One, they had a well-integrated and damn near complete quality control system up and running, making quite a few guys in IT scratch their heads. One even asked if we had outsourced the task and complained loudly about "how expensive that must have been" for it to have been so well implemented in such a short time. That was nice of him to say.

Two, the new Head of Sales who was supposed to be this strict and cold person had turned out to be quite relaxed and well-adjusted, though everyone agreed the rumors definitely hadn't been wrong about her impossibly high standards. She soon had the department launching new campaigns and more happening in Sales in that first month than the entire previous year. Things were definitely promising, even if it meant a butt-ton of work for all the other departments as well with the resulting flood of new orders.

Three, the IT manager and the new Head of Sales seemed to get on suspiciously well already, so nobody was surprised when they shared that they were seeing each other a month later. They were having a suspicious amount of meetings together, true, but both were obviously getting work done and frequently working overtime, so nobody cared.

So yeah, all positive surprises.

I bumped into Sarah in the hallway on her way to a meeting the very first day after the vacation was over. Me and the CEO got along great as always. I expected her to ask me questions about the QA systems and what had happened during the summer, but weirdly that never happened. While I was talking to her though, I could've sworn she had this glimmer in her eye.

She couldn't have known... No way.

I just couldn't find it in myself to bring it up. True, her actions had caused me three weeks of torture, but to be fair, it had so far led to a week of heaven too, with more weeks to come. There was no need.

Yeah, with the tension gone between us, both me and Jessica got along great.

She no longer stifled her laughter at my jokes, and even caused me to choke on some hot chocolate when she suddenly fired a hilarious and distinctly dirty joke back one day. After that, they kinda kept coming. I had gotten hints of her lazer-guided sarcastic humor here and there during our previous interactions, but now she constantly had a full magazine it seemed.

This is going to sound strange, but the first time we kissed was more intense than any of the things we had done previously, and I suspect it was for her as well. I'm ashamed to admit it took me a week to realize that her giving me control of her hands and mouth included the possibility of kissing. She had probably known from the start.

Her lips, so soft and skillfully used during her oral mistrations, were irresistible to my own. After thinking it through for a while, I had decided that hugging and kissing was always allowed from both parties, meaning she was also allowed to initiate it. I mean, how could I deny a gorgeous woman like her wanting to kiss her boyfriend?

After making that discovery, we acted a bit like teenagers I have to admit, kissing for hours and just enjoying each other in the beginning. Jessica didn't seem to ever get enough of it, and neither did I. A bit scary, but we managed to restrain ourselves eventually.

Another gray zone she definitely had exploited was the "body-touch rule". It stated that she wasn't allowed to rub my dick directly, but if she happened to touch it with her body while we were doing other stuff, like just being around each other, or hugging and kissing, then it was ok. Turns out, she can be quite stimulating even only using her thighs, so I had to put some more detailed restrictions on that one.

After two weeks she told me her pussy was fully healed. She had gone to the gynecologist to get checked out, and luckily she had only been bruised and not experienced any tearing down there. That eased my conscience about our "rutting" as we'd started to call it. We could thank her quite large dildos for that, especially one she called The Brute. Although apparently still nowhere near as big as me, it had luckily stretched her out enough to make our union possible at least.

We were both extremely eager to fuck, but I decided that we would wait another 2 weeks and make it a special occasion. I wanted to make sure she was mentally and emotionally ready, though honestly, perhaps I needed it just as much. She was a dream come true for me too, one I needed more time to wake fully up to in order to appreciate it fully.

She was still dutifully sucking my cock every day though, but she had quickly parsed that my restrictions didn't extend to self-pleasuring. She had started out simply fingering herself, but soon was using vibrators and vibrating dildos too. While I didn't like her using vibration as her main source of pleasure - my plan was to train her as much as possible to avoid needing it - I couldn't object to it. It was a bit selfish for only me to get all the pleasure after all, even if she really enjoyed giving it to me. Vibrators usually kept both her hands free to handle me with, and besides, she looked incredibly hot cumming while losing herself in the act of servicing my genitals.

When and if she completely surrendered to me and I would be able to return the favors, I would want her to continue to cum while sucking me, but instead of vibrators and such, I wanted her to cum just from the act of sucking cock. It knew it was possible, using massaging to free her body and teaching her relaxation techniques she could use while fellating.

She was quickly getting scary good at making me cum. After only two weeks of practice, she only needed 5 minutes to extract a load if I instructed her to. Most of the time though, I had her spend a lot more time. It was my job to keep track of time of course, so she could lose herself in the moment. It was also fun just talking about stuff while she was doing her thing. She was really curious too, and she often wanted to try out new things, and I was more than happy to indulge her.

She especially loved feeling the size and heft of my rod against her face. This included smacking her in her face with it, putting it across her face to let her feel the weight of it, and pushing it against her to let her feel the stiffness and strength, but most of all she just rubbed her face against it like a cat. Even though it had never been a fetish of mine, I saw it soon grow into one. I really liked it too.

She tried many times to deepthroat me, but it was just impossible. She swore she would do it one day though and I believed her, as unlikely as it seemed. She could barely fit my head inside her small mouth.

When I would ejaculate, she would engage that super-suction mode she had used with my precum. With my semen both being pushed and pulled out, she emptied me completely each time I would cum, swallowing it all. It was like she sustained herself on it, like a succubus. Seeing as most of her oral magic was performed at work, I didn't see any reason why she needed to do it any other way.

I loved every second of our sessions, though with the smell of her pussy in the air, the urge to claim it was getting harder and harder to resist.

Finally, the day arrived.

Part 6: Settling In

I had booked a table at a fancy restaurant housed at the very top of a tall circular look-out tower a bit outside the city (kinda like the spaceship in the movie Men In Black, but much taller), called the Stargazer for the occasion. The restaurant was built with the kitchen located in a closed portion in the middle, while the tables were spaced out all along the circumference in front of large, floor-to-ceiling windows granting a breathtaking view of both the city and ocean from up there, as it was by far the tallest building around.

The food was fantastic too, though I expected nothing less. I personally knew the head chef Michael working there, and I knew the high standards he upheld. He agreed to arrange for us to be served food right before the restaurant closed, even closing up early, thus giving us complete silence and privacy for most of the evening. He had even given me a set of keys to lock up with, allowing us to stay there for as long as we wanted.

When I picked her up, Jessica was wearing a simple but stunning green dress making her eyes sparkle like emeralds in the candlelight of the restaurant. Walking behind her up the final stairs to our table on the top floor, I saw he was wearing her long red hair in a beautiful intricate braid. I briefly wondered who had helped her with it, but the thought was soon lost to the hypnotizing movements of her cute bum.

When we reached the top, we were quickly guided to a small two person table a little bit away from the rest. The restaurant had a minimalistic style, but everything was painted and decorated in luxurious dark colors and nice quality materials, giving it a cozy and clean atmosphere. Sitting down, I felt both extremely excited and weirdly calm. I just knew we had a great evening and night in front of us.

We got our food served just as the final guests left. Michael, charismatic as ever, brought out the food himself with flourish, explaining their inspiration, ingredients and flavor interactions, even tossing in a couple of short funny stories too. I could tell Jessica had fun listening to it all, as she was passionate about cooking as well. As Michael would be leaving soon after the final guest and couldn't stay to serve us multiple courses, we had agreed on having tapas.

Our table ended up with over 30 different exotic mini-dishes spread out on it: Heated hotpots, cold-marinated stuff in jars, several small skewers with various meat-imitations, and a variety of very unique herbal sauces to dip into, all designed to be eaten with a teaspoon. We had started our evening with some entertainment, then embarked on a culinary adventure and eventually found ourselves just having a great time laughing and joking while enjoying some quality beverages.

Finally, when the talk definitely took a permanent turn for the dirty, I saw she was running out of patience, and I was too. While I was firmly in charge of when it was going to happen, I knew better than to stretch things too far. The reason I was comfortable teasing her like this though, was that I knew something she didn't.

When the sun finally started setting, I said "I think it's time we get going," and her eyes flashed with excitement.

I couldn't help myself with one last tease though.

"We still haven't seen the entire view from up here... Mind if we circle the restaurant?" I asked.

Her body was twitching as she agreed.

As we got around to the other side of the rapidly darkening restaurant though, she gasped.

All the tables on this side of the restaurant had been cleared away, leaving only a big open space there. Lying in the middle of it was a low japanese bed lit by the setting sun and the glow of small candles scattered all around on the floor.

Michael had been busy setting things up before leaving. I truly owed him for this one, and would have to find a way to adequately repay him.

The floor to ceiling windows framed the sunset perfectly. We would stay there for the night.

"Wow, Jon. It's amazing." Jessica said with a thankful smile, and her words made me extremely happy.

I smiled as I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately.

Finally, I would get to enjoy her fully. She felt like she belonged in my arms.

It wasn't long until we both were naked with her lying on her back in front of me. She had been shamelessly sucking my dick every day since that first time, sometimes for hours and hours while using vibrators on herself and cumming, but now when she was about to expose her privates to me fully, she suddenly got a bit shy. I understood why though.

For her, this would be when she completely surrendered the first time. The first time she would give her body to me completely without any resistance. I wanted to show her my extreme gratitude, take things slow and make it truly special.

In the yellow-orange light, I kissed her feet softly, slowly progressing up her shins and knees. When she didn't spread her legs when I arrived at the top, I continued my sampling around the sides of her body, letting my fingers do gentle strokes along the flowing lines on her body, enjoying her shape, the feel of her, and her biology. She was like a flower slowly blooming; the more I nurtured her with my kisses, words, and the appreciation that had been forming inside me, the more she relaxed and opened up.

When the sky had turned a dark crimson red, she was lying in front of me with her legs and labia spread wide apart. Her large breasts looked like the perfect indicators of fertility on her small frame, and her hair was splayed out across the white linen looking like a fiery halo surrounding her face in an almost mythical fashion.

A more beautiful sight can't be imagined.

She had opened herself to me, her body and mind.

"You're beautiful," I said softly.

While I was dying for that first taste of ambrosia straight from the source, I needed to feel all of her then, and I slowly moved up to lay between her legs. My rock hard dick settled down on her stomach for now, and we kissed as we felt each other's skin and body. We spent quite some time just enjoying the intimacy of sharing breaths and staring into each other's eyes until I slowly started working my way back down.

On my way, I got my first real taste of her nipples too, and they were scary similar to those in my fantasies and dreams. Indeed, they did seem more sexual than other nipples I had seen. For our talks, I knew she enjoyed having her breasts handled but didn't feel direct, intense pleasure from her nipples, so for now they only received grazes and nibbles to get that spark flowing through her body. In time, I wanted to have her orgasming from long sessions focusing only on her breasts, but that time was not now.

I continued working my way down her taut, trim stomach, investigating all those sensitive dimples and lines along her hips along the way, making her produce delicious small moans spurring me onwards and further downwards.

After a quick taste of the surrounding area, her strong aroma making it extremely hard not to dive right in, my tongue made a touchdown on the wet vaginal opening of her puffy labia and I slowly dragged it upwards along the middle. When I was almost at her clit, I quickly flicked my tongue on it. The moan she produced I knew I would never grow tired of, nor the taste that blossomed in my mouth.

I lost myself in finally getting to explore her pussy. Tracing my tongue between her labia, nibbling and getting to know their shape and consistency, the internal structure of her engorged mound was profoundly interesting to me. Running my tongue around inside the vaginal opening, I was struck by how perfect it was to minimize any resistance to penetration, despite how tight I knew she was. There was so much to explore, but it would also always be available to me from that day. There was no rush to uncover all the secrets in one single sitting.

Her clit I left to last, but when I finally did, I dedicated more attention to it than all the others combined. It was indeed her love button, and I intended to find all the ways it could be pushed to get the right responses. I sucked on it, gently tapped it, stroked it from every angle possible. Pushing into her, I could feel how her clit extended deep into her pussy and explored as much of it as possible. I wanted to master her body, be the master of her body.

Along the way, I found many new notes of pleasure. A sigh, a twitch, a gyration of hips or shiver of a muscle - I intended to learn them all, along with the keys that played them.

To my enjoyment, I managed to produce several crescendos too; a couple of longer, gentler orgasms from stimulating various places, and a very strong one from her clit, which seemed to respond best to strong but intermittent stimulation.

I would give her a hard, long lick pressing on her clit before rapidly drawing away, waiting until her nervous system had almost recovered before doing it again. Each time, I could tell it was resonating and being amplified, and I kept her on the edge of orgasm like that for a little while before finally sending her over the edge by licking her repeatedly, very intensely. Her hands gripped my hair painfully as the orgasm caused her body to tense up and contract, her thighs crushing my head a little too.

After her third orgasm, I needed to be inside her.

I slid up her body again, but this time my cock naturally lined up with her opening. It knew where it wanted to go. I did one last check for any doubt in her eyes or tension in her body, but I couldn't spot any. She was ready.

I slowly slid into her while we were smiling to each other, and with the abundance of time we had, we could savor every single millimeter as her body willingly yielded to my heavy, massive male genitals, like the exact moment her entrance snapped behind my cock head, or when I gently explored around her cervix before traveling beyond.

When I finally settled at the end, there was still a lot of me to go, but I had expected that. That first time I had used gravity and a lot of force to bury my entire cock inside her. It would take some time before she could take all of it again, but without any pain or strong discomfort this time.

Still, knowing I was filling her up was wonderful to me, and it seemed to satisfy something in Jessica too, because a second later her body reacted by relaxing in an unexpected way. It was like she opened up to me even more. Her legs spread even wider apart, her hips rotated, and her pussy relaxed even more, which apparently my body instinctually recognized as some kind of signal, because it reacted in much the same way and I sank into her much, much deeper. Almost all of it, in fact.

The sensation was overwhelming for us both, because we moaned loudly in unison. It was like our bodies knew what to do, and we were just along for the ride this time. Tingles were shooting through my body again and again as I started sliding in and out of her, each time her body would relax in the same manner and my body would respond by burying itself almost all the way inside her.

It felt amazing.

"Fuck... you.." she said "...and your big... fucking... cock" she said in a haze, and we laughed together as our bodies were moving on their own accord. It was so misfitting for such an intimate moment, yet it was perfect.

I loved her, I realized then, even if it took months before I said the words.

Our orgasms arrived nearly at the same time. Because we were so relaxed, it wasn't the explosive kind of orgasm, but waves of pleasure instead that just kept coming and coming for us both it seemed. Neither one of us moaned especially loudly, yet we later agreed it had been the best orgasms of our lives, as the pleasure seemed to infuse into us and stay for a long time.

While we were intimately cumming together while looking into each other's eyes, our genitals were performing their function completely on their own and with a vigor I had never felt before. The intense state of relaxation I was in made my pelvic floor relax completely between each contraction, and this in turn resulted in the pulses of my orgasming cock becoming extremely strong. I deposited huge loads with each one, delivering more and more of the impressive amount of semen that had been building up within me into her receptacle.