The Carrot & The Big Stick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We seemed to alternate between her relaxing when I tensed, and me relaxing when she tensed, allowing me to sink all the way into her when I ejaculated, and her vagina milking my cock in turn. The combination of my size filling her up completely, my huge volume of semen, and both of our genitals pulsing in such a coordinated fashion, all seemed to conspire to pump my semen directly into her womb.

My body was doing everything it could to breed this nubile woman, while her body was doing whatever it could to be bred, despite being on birth control. At that moment, I truly wished she wasn't.

When the orgasm died down, I found myself just as aroused as before, and my cock going back to 100% erection again. I was too excited, too stimulated, too full of emotion to stop now, so we just kept going.

As the night grew long after my third orgasm, I stopped feeling my dick and body and just experienced pure pleasure as we were making love. Waves of pleasure were surging through our bodies, again and again.

...

It was a while after the sun had risen that I opened my eyes.

I looked over to my side at Jessica, who was still sleeping. It seemed I had woken up first. We'd need to get going in a couple of hours, I realized, and looked around at the empty tapas plates spread all around us. We'd had some light snacks between our lovemaking and had managed to finish all the food after all. Without it, I doubted we'd have the energy to keep going as we'd had.

I looked over at my woman, looking absolutely lovely lying there on her side with her red hair flowing outwards and that innocent look on her face. Her ass poked out from the sheets, uncovered. And that's my ass and my pussy.

I can fuck her whenever I want now. I thought, and with it, I felt myself get hard.

I reached for a bottle of silicone lube I'd brought, but which hadn't been needed. I lubed up my big dick, lined it up, and started sliding it in. We hadn't been very rough during our coupling, so she shouldn't be in any pain.

It didn't take long until I felt her stir.

"Oh hey there big guy..." she said sleepily as I continued boring into her. "It's nice to haaaave... you back."

"Oh trust me, he already knows where he belongs." I said with a confident smile. She smiled back, but she soon seemed to get serious.

"Jon?"

"Yeah?"

"I had an amazing time last night." she said.

I paused what I was doing.

"Me too." I said, and looked at her. Her face was turned away from me now, but I guessed she wanted it that way. It was hard for her to express what she was sharing.

"I've never felt more loved and appreciated." I could tell she was close to or already crying.

"You deserve it, Jess" I said genuinely and hugged her tightly to me.

I had already decided I was going to be patient with her and give her all the time she needed.

"Jon?" she asked again.

"Yeah?"

"Last night you made love to me, but please... I need you to do something else now."

"What's that?" I said, slightly worried.

"Can you just fuck me for a while? Hard? With your big fucking cock?"

Oh.

She needed a distraction. She wanted to avoid becoming too emotional and lose control. I wanted to tell her to just let them come, that she had nothing to be ashamed of, but...

Not now. She still needs the excuse, and will for quite some time most likely.

I needed to be patient.

"That I can do." I said. I wrapped my hands around her, hugging her close, and then resumed impaling her with my cock.

Part 6: Preparations

She was making her typical cute noises as she came again.

"Good girl, Jessica." I whispered in her ear, and she moaned in response.

Autumn was here, and I heard the leaves rustle as the wind stirred them about outside my bedroom window.

She was lying in my bed on her stomach, with me on top of completely covering her body. I was holding both her wrists in my hands, and my feet pinned hers down to completely immobilize her, yet I was not using much force.

Instead, I was gently caressing the entire insides of her stretched out pussy with my dick buried deep, slowly rocking back and forth using only tiny movements of my pelvis. I really enjoyed the thought that I was completely dominating her body, overwhelming her body with my presence both inside and out.

I had been fucking her like this for about 90 minutes already, and we had another 30 minutes to go. This was a part of the training program I had planned for her to further develop her pussy. I wanted to teach her that she didn't need direct clit stimulation to cum, especially not vibration. My size was still very overwhelming for her, displacing her organs to fit, and really stretching her vaginal opening. After a fuck session like this, even her nubile pussy would gape obscenely when I finally pulled out.

The first time I had fucked her she had orgasmed multiple times, almost constantly in fact, but that was only because I had been extremely rough with her and she had been extremely aroused. Not just sexually aroused, but aroused by the fear and novelty too, which made it much easier for her to cum. The second time had been very different but equally intense, again making it easy for both her and me to orgasm multiple times.

While sex was still amazing, things were less intense now, and she had started to struggle to orgasm without me being rough. Although both of us wanted to go all out every time we had sex, we just couldn't have rough sex all day, every day, as much as we both wanted to. Even now, several months later, it was difficult. I wanted her to be able to cum even when we took things slow. By getting her used to the type of stimulation, I was rewiring her nervous system to do so.

I really enjoyed that thought. I would love it if Jess could cum just from having me inside her, barely moving at all.

Another thing I hoped to accomplish was making her cum from my voice; from a simple phrase. We were making progress on that one too.

Two minutes before the two hours of nudge-fucking were up, my cellphone made a pleasant chiming sound, and I felt her pussy desperately lubricating itself in preparation. This pavlovian response was already firmly rooted, as she knew I would now be mercilessly gauging out her pussy with my cock for the next 2 minutes straight.

Yeah, I know, but we couldn't help ourselves indulging a little.

"Oh God yes, fuck me Jon!" I heard her say, and I did.

I gripped her wrists hard and nailed her into the mattress again and again. I loved how her pussy lips would grip onto my cock in a desperate refusal to let it go each time I pulled outwards, and I knew her clit was dragged inwards when I would plunge in again.

While I was training her, and when we were having sex, normally my mind would always be completely focused on her and her reactions; where at what rhythm to stimulate her body; planning ahead about what to do next, and of course just connecting with her mind to mind. At times like this though, when I let loose and fuck her from behind like she's just a receptacle for my pleasure, I have to admit my mind tends to wander.

This time, I was thinking about how my cock was reaching all the way up to her bellybutton and displacing her internal organs every time it invaded her body; how we both were rational, measured people, but right now those same people were completely lost in acting out their animal nature with her surrendering and taking cock, and me giving it to her; how shocked and uncomfortable most people would be if they were to witness what they were doing and compare themselves to it.

As her moans went into overdrive, the automated bedroom window silently closed itself in response.

...

Jessica's body was completely covered with a sheen of sweat from the exertion. She was squatting onto my cock again and again, her pussy rippling as it was straightened out again and again inside her. Although a bit looser, her pussy lips were still gripping my shaft tightly, and the sight of them being pulled out every time she rose up was arousing as all fuck.

She had always kept in very good shape, mainly through aerobics and biking. In pretty good shape myself, I mostly did calisthenics and running. We had replaced 50% of our time exercising with sexercise instead.

It felt better, you pushed yourself harder, and we got to spend more time together. What could be better?

I was on my back lying naked on a yoga mat with my pelvis thrust up in the air keeping my dick in position, covered in a sheen myself.

Static training could be just as strenuous as dynamic, I had known that, when we had started exercises like this, it had still surprised me with its intensity.

"..50!" she said, having counted her squats internally. She froze in a partial squat, ready for my turn to move.

"Good set!" I said, and finally started moving. I tried to imitate how deep she had gone, but sometimes went a little bit too deep, producing delicious moans from her. A part of me wanted to do it on purpose, but I didn't. Deep rutting was still special occasions only, though these would be hitting her anterior fornix, the front side of her cervix. I wouldn't be going all the way in regardless.

"Fuck me, you hit all the right spots." she said as I started moving.

When I was the one moving, the sight was even more erotic. Her pussy lips were still gripping my shaft, but the main attraction was the large pulsing bulge under her belly button. Unless she was really crunching up you could always see my cock move within her belly. This was because my movement was more in my hips than my legs, and with her being very lean and trim, it was at its most extreme.

My dick was absolutely hammering both her g-spot and deep spot each time I thrusted, and Jessica was bawling her lungs out. Even if I didn't go especially deep, this position was one of the most intense stimulations I could give her. Soon enough, she started cumming super hard, her body vibrating, and on cue I pulled out and she squirted all over me, not for the first time.

"Fuuuuck." She exhaled, and I couldn't agree more.

"Fu-Fu-Fuck yeah" I managed to finally get out.

Yes, my sheen was mostly from her fluids, not my own. As I handed her the bottle of water, she really needed to hydrate when we exercised like this, she kicked me playfully in the side between her body shaking from the aftershock. As always, I was really impressed she was still standing after cumming that hard.

"What?"

"That's for doing that lame animé reference." Faking sincerity. She couldn't hold herself back for long though, and finally cracked up.

Who is she kidding? She loves animé.

Part 7: What She Wants

I woke up to the wonderful feeling of pulsating pussy squeezing my dick mercilessly. The pleasure was incredible.

Opening my eyes, it was still mostly dark in the bedroom. Apparently someone had sneakily closed them to avoid me waking up from the daylight.

Still, I slept until noon? That was very unlike me, even in wintertime.

Looking down, I only saw the outline of something under my blanket, so I slowly pulled it off.

Yep, there was Jessica, also on her side, impaled and twitching on my rod.

"Good morning, Jessica." I said with a smile, and stroked her back. I was surprised when she moaned loudly and her pussy started spasming again.

Is she coming again!? Her pussy feels particularly amazing on my dick today, I'm amazed I haven't cum yet.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh... God" I could hear her mutter.

"Hey Jess, what's going on?" I said, a little worried now.

She struggled a bit to get going due to her twitching and breathing "Goh... Good morning Jon, I... I've been on your cock for 5 straight hours I think, and. I've lost count how many times I've cum."

What?

Then I remembered.

This was her birthday, and I had told her today she was in charge. Our roles were reversed: My entire body and cock was hers to command and do what she wished with for once.

Oh shit, what have I done?

"Jess, we don't know what will happen if you cum this much." I said and started pushing her off me.

"No!" She said, "Don't you dare move!"

I stopped moving.

"You see the water bottle and pills on the pillow?" She said, and I saw what she was referring to. They were within reach.

"Swallow the p...pills, Jon." she was still shaking a little from the orgasm.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Jon, you promised." she reminded me, and reluctantly I did as I was told.

They were all different pills, 6 in total I saw. I popped them all in, and washed them down with the water she had supplied.

"Good boy, Jon" She said.

Touché.

"Today I want you to do the following, Jon."

"Okay..." I said with trepidation.

"First. Do not speak unless I ask you to or it's an absolute emergency."

Okay.

"Second. You are to remain naked at all times."

Doable.

"Third. You will eagerly do exactly what you know I want, even if it makes you uncomfortable."

Crap. That's not promising.

"Squeeze me if you follow my instructions."

I squeezed her.

This is only for one day... How crazy can things get?

"Some more info for you, Jon. I've set up 3 cameras in our bedroom to record everything we do today."

I looked around and sure enough, I saw two small cameras. The third was probably behind me.

"I gave you 3 pills yesterday evening too in your food. They kept you from waking up until now, made you erect all night, and blocked you from having any orgasms. They're the reason why I've had your hard cock all to myself the past 5 hours, and you haven't cum once."

Wow, she was going all out today.

It was scary to be the one following orders, especially when the one giving them was Jessica.

"The 6 pills you just took have slightly different effects. They will also keep you erect and block you from having any orgasms, but not make you sleepy. However, they will increase your prostate secretions, relax your muscles, make you much more sensitive, and.. loosen your inhibitions."

That last part sounded ominous.

"Now, Jon, slowly rotate onto your back and lay still for me while I.. use your cock to cum a while longer."

I did as she asked, and she got on top facing me. As she rode me, she looked like a goddess riding her stallion into battle. She had already worked up a sweat, and what little daylight was entering through the gaps of the blinds were accentuating her figure, breasts and muscles rippling as she slowly rode me.

I was fully buried inside her and I was surprised I could see her stomach above her belly button move. I had never been this far inside her before, not even that first time, I was sure. I thought I could feel her heart beating when she sometimes paused while I was fully inserted.

"Just letting you know, Jon, I've taken a few pills myself." she said with a face flushed with passion.

Apparently the anti-orgasm pill was working, because I didn't feel that sensation you get when you move toward orgasm regardless how how much she stroked, squeezed, pulled and fucked herself on my erection. The pleasure though... It just built and built and built. I'm not sure exactly which of the pills was responsible, but the pleasure was spreading throughout my body in ways I'd never felt before. I was moaning more than she was, and she was really enjoying herself I saw.

When she touched my nipples, normally off the table, it felt good. Way too good. She kept on stimulating them gently and I felt a wave of pleasure ripple through my body. What was that!?

It happened again. Then again. I was confused. It felt like orgasms, but... Not. As I was having them, they just kept getting stronger though, and things started feeling insanely good.

What the hell was in those pills?

I could feel that I was producing lots of precum, which made it feel like my dick was being stimulated both outside and in, and pressure was building in my groin. It kinda felt like blue balls, but at the same time, not.

She must have ridden me like that, caressing me all over and making me have these gentle orgasms from my nipples for a couple of hours. She seemed to really enjoy herself too. When she finally pulled off me, one half of me wanted her to continue for the entire day, while the other was extremely relieved. She wasn't even close to done though.

She instructed me to drink water, and we both hydrated.

"Now, don't freak out, remember what you promised." She said.

That doesn't sound good.

"I gave you an enema while you were asleep this morning."

Wat.

"It wasn't easy to do! I bought this special thing from lelo that both fills and empties you automatically, so you're clean inside your behind. I want you to get on your stomach and move your ass up in the air with your legs spread. Me and your sphincter are getting acquainted."

I got into position and she put a towel between my legs. I was still extremely aroused from the sex and immediately started leaking precum when she started stimulating my nipples, easily in reach by passing her hands between my legs.

I hadn't really let anyone touch my ass. I'm not entirely sure why, it had just been off limits both to myself and any girlfriend. I was curious about what her tongue could do though, so I had mixed feelings about it. When her tongue touched my anus, I couldn't believe how intense the sensations were. They were uncomfortable at first, but I soon got used to them, and it wasn't long until I was moaning loudly as her tongue was enthusiastically drilling into me while tweaking my nipples and stroking my cock.

I started having those wave-like orgasms again, but I welcomed them this time. They weren't weird anymore, they just felt really, really good.

"Good boy, Jon" she said, and I have to admit, she was good at this. Maybe doing a better job training me than I had been doing training her.

After a while, I could hear cursing from Jess though.

"You and your huge fucking cock, Jon. It's too tasty looking."

She abandoned my ass, removed the towel drenched in precum, and slid underneath me. She positioned her mouth right under my nearly vertical dick, letting the precum drip right into her mouth.

"Spread your legs more, Jon. Put your dick in my mouth, then start clenching your kegel muscles over and over until I say stop" she instructed, and I did. The top of my dickhead slid between her lips and they sealed around it. She grabbed both my testicles and started caressing them, and I started clenching.

The previous precum record amount was probably beaten within 5 minutes. She kept me moaning and secreting for at least 30 before returning to digging into my ass again.

I couldn't stop moaning. She was merciless.

My whole body was tingling and twitching as we ate dinner. She was sitting on my lap the whole time, with me back inside her body. Apparently, she didn't intend to waste a single minute of access to my body.

After dinner, it was back up into the bedroom for more. This time, she instructed me to do all the work, but avoid penile stimulation altogether. I ate her out, played with her nipples, until at last we were only kissing and feeling each other's bodies.

I was getting nervous. It was late afternoon, and it felt like the worst was still to come. My dick was still rock hard and leaking precum, even when it hadn't received any attention for several hours. She still hadn't told me what the last pill did, and I had no clue what she would ask me to do.