The Carters

Story Info
Angry mafia wife is made to cum on her husbands cock.
2.7k words
4.35
32.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always felt like I had the world at my feet. I have everything that I could ever want, houses, cars, jewels, jets, and more. Everything except my husband's loyalty. Three weeks ago, I found out that he has been keeping secrets from me, and that is unacceptable. You see my husband is a powerful man named Lazaro Carter. On paper, he is just your run-of-the-mill businessman, but in reality, he runs one of Chicago's most powerful crime syndicates. The clubs that he owns, while successful, conveniently cover up the illegal dealings that he is involved in, and they help him launder his money.

I was there from the beginning. I helped him claw his way to the top. That is why I can't understand why he would keep anything from me. I'm not involved in the day-to-day operations anymore. I helped lay the groundwork and did some of the dirty work in the beginning so that later I could live a life of luxury and do whatever the hell I wanted. Which at the moment, was dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant.

As soon as my driver pulled up in front of the door he hopped out, opened my door, and helped me down out of my SUV. I was wearing a dress that I had picked up earlier that day. It was fire red, skin-tight, and short. It left little to the imagination. It was low-cut and hugged my tiny waist and my big round ass. I had paired the dress with a pair of strappy black heels, that made me look slightly taller than the 5'3" that I actually am.

As I walked in, the owner immediately said "Mrs. Carter, I am so pleased to see you again."

He led me to the best table in the house and ordered that my favorite wine be brought out. With the issues that I was having with my husband, the last thing I wanted to hear was his damn last name, so I said "Please, call me Gia." I sat and ordered my usual while sipping my wine.

I had only been there for about 10 minutes when I looked up and saw three black SUVs pull up in front of the restaurant. I knew who it was before I even laid eyes on him. When my husband walked in with two men trailing behind him, my blood began to boil. How dare he interrupt my dinner, especially since he knew that I was still pissed off at him.

He walked up to me, and said, "I'm sorry love, we have to go."

I just looked at him, still drinking my wine, and said "I told you I don't want to see you."

He looked impatient as he said "I know you're still pissed off at me, but you can be mad in the truck. Let's go. I wouldn't be here if it weren't essential."

One of the men that walked in with him said, "Boss, they're almost here."

My husband looked worried. He never worried about anything. This was serious. I got up and started walking to the door. My husband left a few hundred-dollar bills on the table and walked out after me. I made sure to sway my hips as I walked, knowing what it would do to him, and got into one of the SUVs.

As we sped away, I turned and looked at my husband. He is just over six feet tall and has dark hair, cropped short on the sides and longer on top. He was looking at me intently with his dark brown eyes. I sat back and tossed my perfectly curled, long brown hair over my shoulder.

"So, what is this about Laz?" I asked him.

He ran his fingers through his hair. "You were in danger. There was a confrontation with the Lions, and we got word that they are looking for you..... to retaliate."

His phone started ringing and before answering he looked at me and said, "I'm taking you to the safe house."

The safe house was just as luxurious as our primary residence, but I didn't want to be there, nevertheless. Once inside I went straight to the bedroom. Laz followed.

I sat in a chair and looked between the bed and my husband. With a raised eyebrow I said "So where are you sleeping?"

He gave me an irritated look. "In our bed. Where else would I stay?"

"So does that mean that you're ready to tell me why you have been secretly taking trips to New York without telling me?"

"I already told you. I can't discuss it. You need to move on Gia." He replied.

Wrong thing to say. "Then get the hell out! Find somewhere else to sleep." I yelled, losing my temper.

Apparently, he'd had enough of this too. He stalked toward me and bent down, putting a hand on either armrest, trapping me.

With a voice as smooth as silk he calmly said, "Make me."

Without thinking I raised my hand to slap him. As quick as an asp he caught my wrist. His other hand went to the nape of my neck, pulling my hair so that I had to look up at him.

"Nice try love. But we are sleeping in this bed. Together."

He released me and stepped back. I can't do this, I thought. I knew I had to get out of there. I love it when he gets dominant and assertive, and I knew that if we kept this up, I was going to end up on his cock.

I stood up and said "Fine, then I'll leave."

I made it about three steps when he grabbed me by my hair and spun me around to face him.

"You aren't going anywhere," He growled in my face.

He released my hair and shoved me onto the large four-poster bed. Without hesitation he climbed on the bed and spread my legs, kneeling between them. He started kissing me, hard and forcefully. I tried to push him off even though I knew it was futile, but I was still kissing him back.

Between kisses, I said, "Get the fuck off of me Laz."

He knew what he was doing to me, and he knew I couldn't resist, but I suddenly remembered why I was mad at him and tried to twist out from underneath him. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. He pulled off his already loose tie and used it to secure my hands to one of the bed posts.

With my hands tied, he roughly grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"You are mine Gia, and you're going to do what I say."

While still holding my face he turned my head to the side and started to kiss and bite my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips. I felt him smile at that. He moved his other hand onto my outer thigh and used it to slide my dress up until it was high enough to expose my red panties to him. He reached to touch my pussy over my panties and smiled again.

"I know that you want me too Gia. Look at how wet you are for me."

I had no words, I just looked up into his dark eyes and bit my lower lip. I knew that if I tried to speak, I would end up telling him to fuck me, and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"I'm going to rip this slutty dress off. I want to see all of you."

He grabbed the dress right between my breasts and using brute strength he tore it, all the way down to the hem. He ripped the straps with little effort and pulled the dress out from underneath me, tossing it onto the floor. Since the dress was incredibly low cut, I had opted not to wear a bra with it. So, after he finished shredding my dress, my tits were out, completely exposed to him.

He left me laying on the bed in nothing but my red panties and my black strappy heels, while he got up and stood at the foot of the bed. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, and tossed it onto the floor as well. Then he reached behind him and pulled his gun out of the waistband of his pants. He set it on the dresser behind him. Finally, he kicked off his shoes and took off his pants and socks.

He stood there, in all his naked glory, stroking his cock, and looking at me like he couldn't wait to ravage me. I closed my thighs, rubbing my legs together.

My eyes didn't leave his long hard cock until he said in a deep voice, "Open them. Now. I want to look at you."

I slowly spread my legs for him, knowing that the anticipation would kill him. He growled and climbed onto the bed again. This time he went right for my tits. He took one of my nipples into his mouth while he rolled the other between his thumb and forefinger. I moaned, unable to help myself. He moved lower, kissed my stomach, and then lower still.

By the time he reached my panties, I was soaking wet. He grabbed them and pulled them down my legs. He took them off and set them on the bed next to us.

Without hesitation, he brought his head down between my legs. He slowly kissed my inner thighs. I wiggled my hips trying to move his mouth to where I needed it. I heard him give a soft chuckle as he kept kissing my legs, moving closer and closer to my pussy. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Laz, please," I said breathlessly.

"Please what? You want me to lick your pussy, love?"

"Yes. Laz, stop playing with me."

"Whose pussy is this, Gia?" He whispered. I could feel the heat of his breath on my clit as he spoke.

"Yours baby. Please."

I hated begging, but if there is one thing that my husband knows how to do, it's to make me want him.

Slowly he brought his tongue to my clit and started to circle it. It didn't take long before I was on the verge of cumming. I moved my hips in time with his mouth, needing more and wanting him to go faster. He suddenly stopped.

With a groan of frustration, I looked down at him and said "I need to cum."

"The only way that you are going to cum tonight, is on my cock." He replied.

He moved up the bed so that he could rub his cock up and down my wet slit. I moaned and raised my hips in an attempt to get him inside me.

"Look at your greedy little pussy. I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready."

I was on fire, and I hated it when he toyed with me.

"What the fuck Laz. You --. "

I never got to finish my sentence. He grabbed my panties from beside us on the bed and shoved them into my mouth. He kept his hand over my mouth so I couldn't spit them out. I moved my head from side to side, trying to shake off his hand.

When I realized that it wouldn't work, I stopped and looked up at him. As soon as we made eye contact, he plunged into me. One thing that I love about my husband is that, when we are in bed, he is never gentle. He slammed into me mercilessly, keeping one hand on my mouth and the other on my thigh, holding me in place. He punished me with his manhood, so deep that it almost hurt.

I felt a familiar sensation starting to build. We've always had the best sex when we were angry, and he was giving me everything that I needed. I closed my eyes and felt my pussy start to squeeze him.

"Open your eyes! I want those pretty green eyes to look at me while you cum on my cock."

I opened my eyes, made eye contact with him, and arched my back as my orgasm rocked through me. He took his hand off my mouth and removed the panties. He pulled out of me and motioned for me to turn over. It was difficult with my hands still tied to the post, but I managed to turn over. I braced my hands on the post that my hands were tied to and bent over, arching my back. Laz was already behind me, sliding into me.

I turned my head and looked back at him while he slowly moved in and out of me. He had his eyes closed and his head tilted up. I knew that it must have felt as good for him as it did for me. His eyes opened once more, and he bit his lip as he looked down.

"I love seeing your big round ass jiggle." He ground out.

I decided to give him a little show and shook my ass a little for him. His eyes got bigger, and he put both hands on my tiny waist, fucking me hard. It felt so good to feel my husband stretching me in the best way.

His balls slapped my aching clit as he pounded into me, and it was my undoing. I came again, letting out a scream, but Laz kept going. He slapped my ass so hard that I knew I had a bright red handprint on it. I felt my pussy clamp down again. I wasn't sure if this was a new orgasm or if I was still riding out the last one.

"I'm squirting, Laz," I managed to yell out.

Just as I felt it, he pulled out and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit. I squirted all over his dick and the sheets.

He reached over me, to the bedpost, and untied my hands.

"Lay down. Legs behind your head. You know how I like it," he said.

I did know. This was his favorite position. This was the reason that I went to yoga twice a week. To be flexible enough to lay with my legs hooked behind my head.

Once I was in position Laz gave me a long lick, from my ass to my clit. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. He kneeled before me and slapped my clit with his cock a few times before sliding into me. It felt divine and my pussy was still dripping wet from my last orgasm.

"Look down baby, watch my cock fuck your tight little cunt. "

I did as he said. Watching him move in and out of me set me on fire. I reached in between us and rubbed my swollen clit. It felt incredible and my moans got louder. He fucked me faster and harder. I knew that he wouldn't last much longer, but I came first. My pussy gripped him like a vice as I screamed.

"Watch my cock fill you up Gia," he breathed out.

My pussy was still contracting from my orgasm as he came deep inside me.

"Look at how your pussy milks my cock baby." He whispered between grunts.

After he rode out his orgasm he rolled over and laid next to me. I could feel his cum leaking out of me. Despite myself, I rolled onto my side, laid my head on his arm, and threw my leg over his. I knew that it wouldn't take long for me to fall asleep.

But in the corner of my mind, my anger began to simmer anew. Laz probably thought that I was over my anger. That I would forget that he had been, and still was, lying to me. Little did he know that despite this being a great fuck, in the morning there would be hell to pay. I am not a woman that can be placated so easily. Laz should know better. But I decided to rest and let my husband think that he had won, for now. After all, to look as good as this, you need plenty of beauty sleep.