All Comments on 'The Case Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 3 years ago
Excellent story

Please, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So ummmm

WHERES CHAPTERS 3 OF "NOW THAT DADDYS GONE?" you cant just leave us hanging on the boy, his mother and his aunt..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome chapter. Let’s see now....on the upside, Sharon can update her Facebook status to Bisexual from Lesbian. On the downside, that lil town of Braidwood will probably count her abducted days as either voluntary time off or unpaid vacation and of course she is going to have to pay to get her bloody clothing dry cleaned.

I can see how a chapter 3 or even another new story continuing from where he drove away but since you had “the end” at the end of this chapter, it could just be the “The End” which would kinda suck but then I am not an author so take these comments from a reader and not a talented individual. No matter how you decide to go, I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent stories and the overall entertainment.

J.D.

LanaReneeLanaReneeover 2 years ago

I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was posted 2021, loved the story but a bit disappointed in the ending.

Hoping you'll write another story at some point where this one left off. xox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Case Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Case Series Info