The Case Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smoothly drew my.38 from my belt and leveled it at her. I know, she's nekkid and had no weapon. But she had just attempted to fuck me to death, and I doubted she was pulling this caper alone. "Where is he sister?"

She was terrified. She inadvertantly glanced at the closet just as a huge, fat, balding thug burst from the door grasping a.45. He never got the chance to use it. I have been around. Hesitation kills. I put him down with two shots to the chest before the threat he tried to make passed his lips.

I kept the pistol on her as I dialed the telephone. It was a small island, and I had island cops within five minutes.

She folded pretty easily. The plan had been the same as it had been with Johnson. She would ride me cowgirl style, letting me look at her huge breasts, whispering sweet nothings to me, and talking me out of the combination to the safe with her charms and her pussy. I was supposed to be an entranced dope, right?

She said she had cum several times from the excitement of it with Johnson before his heart had given out. This sick dame really got off on this.

Her now deceased partner was insurance in case the mark was not as easy as expected... like me. Then they both would have once again cleaned out the safe.

We recovered 950K of the money, and the diamonds. I was going to make bank on this one, folks.

The next day I reluctantly agreed with the dean that the students deserved to know the truth about "Professor Smith" for their faith in the institution. And to deter anyone with similar evil thoughts.

It was certainly interesting standing next to him on a stage, watching the student's reactions when he told them who I was really was, and the story of the femme fatale and the now dead thug. And the recovered money.

As I made my way to a cab for the tiny airport, Rose was on my arm, pressing her soft body against mine.

Standing between me and the cab were the trio I'd had the forced cunnilingus with. I braced myself for trouble. But none came.

Dewayne put out his hand. I could see it in his eyes. He figured he oughtta be dead too, considering what he "made" me do. "I'm really sorry, Mr. Murphy. I never woulda done that if I had known..."

I shook his hand. "Dewayne, if I had caught some guy lurking in my girl's room, I would not have been as creative or forgiving as you. You have nothing to apologize for."

Danielle had her eyes down, as did the Nubian goddess, and she had tears in her eyes.

She looked up and apologized. "I'm really sorry mister. But I gotta say I liked it."

I pulled her close, wiping her tears away. I leaned into whisper in her ear, so it was just me and her. "Sweetheart don't be sorry. I have to say... you have given me an appreciation and a craving for chocolate I did not have before. If you ever find yourself in Boston, look ol' Sean up. I'll buy ya dinner."

Not that I expected that to happen. From the tropics to New England, a beautiful young woman and a battered old gumshoe. I never even got her name.

As interesting as the caper was, I was never so happy to get back to the office, and May.

I was standing in my office when she walked in. It had been over a month; she knew all to well the state I was in.

No ceremony. "Drop your pants, Murphy."

I did not have to be told twice. I unfastened my belt and let my trousers and boxers drop to my ankles.

May removed a small key from a necklace around her neck, knelt down before me, and unlocked the small padlock which secured my chastity device.

The key to my success. Not to partake while on a caper. With May's help, I had no choice.

May removed the lock and stood. I removed the chastity cage myself and my impressive manhood immediately became turgid. Almost painfully tumescent.

She smiled. "Good luck with that... DOLL..."

I was only halfway to my goal. May was my key-holder. But she was also happily married. Jimmy knew she held the key to my cock. But he trusted her, and we both wanted to keep it that way.

After she left, I withdrew my little black book from my desk and began making calls for a date. Some unsuspecting beauty was going to get a very enthusiastic rogering. I hit pay dirt with my fifth call. Bernadette was currently unattached, available and enthusiastic for dinner and a flick. Which I could count on being followed by a long night of love-making. To all outward appearances, Bernie was a prim and proper society moll. But she could let her hair down with her low society Murphy. Once we got behind closed doors she became a wanton slut. She had no idea her "victim" had been locked up for the last month or so and had all kinds of sexual energy and cum to expend. Nobody knew about my self-imposed chastity but May.

It promised to be a wild night. Just what I needed. It worked out for both of us. The food was good, the motion picture tolerable, the sex magnificent. Bernadette was amazed that round two occurred almost immediately after round one. And that she was awakened twice during the night with rounds three and four with my mouth on her sex. I had performed this with women before... but as a cursory courtesy before penetration. Now it was as if I hungered for it, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm with my tongue before I even entered her.

She could not know what images, what sensory memories were surging through my mind. "I do not know what has gotten into you, Murph. But I fuckin' like it."

A year went by. I had several more successful capers, always with my clandestine key to keeping my focus.

One summer day I was sitting at my desk, feet up, staring out the window when the intercom buzzed. May said, "There's a Miss Veronica Casey here to see you." There was that sardonic tone in her voice. It wasn't the first time some club acquaintance showed up because I hadn't left a number.

"She here on business?"

"Says she's here to follow up on an old case, Murph."

I sat up to make myself presentable. "Okay, show her in, babe."

The door to my office opened and I nearly choked on the whiskey I had just sipped. I got the quickest erection I could ever remember getting, a real diamond cutter. Before me stood an apparition from the past. The subject of many of my dreams.

I tried to remain cool, to put on my poker face. I had no idea why she was here.

Her mocha tinted flesh was the same, her body had improved if anything. I could not help but imagine her scent, her taste, the silky sensation of her nether lips against mine.

May stood there beside her, glancing back and forth between the young woman and me. May is a pretty smart cookie. She might not have known the details, but she knew the essence. She knew better than me that I had fallen, and fallen hard. And she knew the young woman whom she had just met was just as smitten.

I stammered a hello, the explained to May, "This is one of the young ladies who helped me on the Caribbean College Caper. She, uh, umm... cough..."

Yes, we had given that one a name. It had really put us on the map.

Veronica spoke, "You, uh, said to look you up if I was ever in Boston. I graduated this year, and my parents offered to send me on a European trip before I start work. I told them I would rather see America... so, here I am, Mr. Murphy."

I offered her a seat, which she took across from my chair at my desk. Uninvited, May took another chair next to her. I read her expression of, don't you dare tell me to leave... I am enjoying this show.

Veronica (it was nice to have a name now) was wearing a nice, conservative blue dress. But her magnificent cleavage was highlighted drastically, and I had a difficult time focusing only on her sparkling eyes and bright smile.

We chatted for nearly an hour, about her classes, her degree, about how Dewayne and Danielle were doing. We avoided specifics about our night of frivolity, which I had never detailed for May. She asked me questions about my job.

Eventually, May, who was not taking being left out personally because she was a good detective herself and intuited there was much more to the story, suggested we should take "Miss Casey" to dinner.

As we enjoyed our meal at one of Boston's finest restaurants, Veronica was incredibly charming as she talked to us, and clandestinely caressed my genitals with her foot under the table. I was almost perspiring, trying to maintain my composure.

May asked if the young woman had a particular job lined up?

That throaty voice continued to send shivers up my spine and blood into my manhood.

"Oh, no ma'am. I'll start looking once I finish my senior trip across the country. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Rockies."

May asked innocently what her major had been? What kind of job she would be looking for?

"Well, my major is in business management. My problem is that I want something interesting. And, as you know Miss May, it is not easy for a woman to be taken seriously, much less a woman like me. It is a man's world... a white man's world."

As she said this, she massaged my erection with her toes, as if to reassure me she was not talking about me. Or if she was, she saw me in a different class.

May nodded in understanding. "Trust me, I understand. I've been fortunate to luck onto Sean."

She paused, then continued, "You know, I may have the answer for your employment dilemma..."

We both looked at her questioningly.

"It is obvious you and Murph here... um, get along well. Why don't you come and work with us?"

I nearly choked on the wine I had just sipped. "Uh, I don't think we are a big enough agency for two managers, May..."

"You will not have two managers, boss. I have been trying to get it through your thick skull for years now... me and Jimmy are ready to start a family, and I cannot do that working long hours for you. Give me three months to train Veronica, and you will have a new person to help with the key to your success..."

FUCK! I know it meant nothing to anyone but her and me, but if felt like she practically blurted out "Murphy wears a chastity cage!"

Either way, if I hired Veronica, I would either have to give up my ace in the hole or tell this ravishing specter of my dreams about it.

The specter was eyeing me hopefully. She had stopped fondling me, probably not wanting to force my decision.

I looked to my old friend who had just ambushed me. But I trusted her instincts more than anyone else. I nodded. I forced myself to speak.

"That sounds like a fantastic idea, as long as you will still be available to help us out when needed. What about you, Miss Casey? Are you interested? You would get the same salary as May... which is likely more than you will find elsewhere..."

Her eyes lit up. "I never expected this! Absolutely! Thank you!"

Her foot returned to my throbbing manhood. I nearly soiled myself.

I did not know whether this was the best day of my life, or the worst. So much uncertainty.

It was agreed that Veronica would finish her senior trip. She offered, but we absolutely refused to take that opportunity away from her.

I got another surprise. May was nothing if not quick.

"Murph. Go with her. She needs an escort."

Again, I was flabbergasted. "What?? I can't take off for THREE months!"

"Of course you can, you silly bastard. You haven't taken a day off in ten years." She was calm, in contrast to my excitement.

But it was the next few minutes that enlightened me, and apparently Veronica, and convinced us both. I guess Veronica had led a somewhat sheltered life with well to do parents, and I certainly learned a lot. With wide eyes, I learned what the "Green Book" was, and how difficult... how dangerous, it was, for a minority to travel America in our times. By the time May was finished instructing us, it was no longer a job sacrifice for me, it was a chivalrous duty for me to go.

Not that I was that difficult to convince, with images of nights in Veronica's arms surging through my mind.

So it was that I spent the next three months driving across the nation, with my "associate" on my arm.

In Colorado we stayed in an exclusive cabin at 11,000 feet. It took us a couple of days to acclimate to the altitude, but then we made love on the deck... the view of the snowcapped mountains intensifying the arousal from our intercourse. She felt like heaven.

In Corpus Christi we made love on the beach. The crashing waves of her orgasms accentuated by the crashing waves of the surf while I looked up at the undersides of those magnificent breasts as I lashed her clit with my tongue.

We held hands as we took in historic sites all over the country. We made love at many historic sites, north, south, east and west. It inspired us both in our love for America.

Back in Boston, I found myself in my home overlooking Bunker Hill. Veronica sat astride me... rocking slowly back and forth on my shaft. She smiled down at me and professed her love.

She felt heavenly. Not just a great silken love canal... I had felt that many times before. It was love. Her vagina was beyond fantastic... it was spiritual... god, the things she made me feel. We were connected beyond the physical.

May began showing Veronica the ropes. The accounting, the banking, how she managed our client's files, answering the phone and managing people. Who to call if a window was broken or a plumbing problem occurred. She had Veronica's name added for transaction authority. It turned out dealing with people was a big detail... we did not always deal with the best of the citizenry. Ronnie would need to stand her ground when necessary.

Three weeks into her training, I got a caper to work in Miami. I was nervous as hell as I prepared to leave.

I was sitting at my desk making some notes about the investigation when the door opened and both women stepped inside.

I saw the ornate box May carried and my breath caught. It was time for Veronica to learn my secret, and to take charge of my manhood. She had no idea.

Part of me was afraid she would look at me in disgust and quit. But part of me remembered that she had been "teasing" me about bedding babes in Florida. Maybe, just maybe she would actually like knowing she held the key to my success, and my ability to play.

Veronica was puzzled as May sat the box down on my desk, then wordlessly removed the gold necklace from around her own neck. The necklace with the small key hanging from it. Again, without explanation, May stepped behind Veronica and fastened the necklace around HER throat, letting the key fall between her breasts.

"Um... thank you. What is this about?"

May said seriously, "Changing of the guard, I suppose." She crooked her finger at me, signaling me to assume the position.

When I stood before them, I hesitated. May arched that eyebrow. I was shaking a bit as I unfastened my belt and let my pants and boxer shorts drop to the floor, exposing my phallus.

Veronica's eyes widened and her mouth gaped. It wasn't like she had not seen my family jewels, but for me to expose myself in the office, in front of May, shocked her.

May spoke calmly, "Veronica, would you remove the item from the box, please?" She handed the younger woman another key for the box.

I held my breath as she opened the box and removed a small, penis shaped tube and retainer ring made of stainless steel. A leather belt was attached to the ring. The tube was only two inches in length.

She regarded it, turning it this way and that. Then she silently looked to May questioningly.

"YOU now hold the key to Murphy's success, so his libido does not interfere with his investigations." She pointed at my manhood.

Ronnie laughed nervously. "You mean?"

"Yes, dear. It is a chastity cage. Anytime he leaves for a case, you will lock his willy up and keep the key. Then when he gets back, you will give him his freedom. Although considering YOUR relationship with him, maybe not. I guess if he gets unlocked will be entirely up to you..."

I looked at May in shock at what she had just suggested. I noticed that Ronnie, on the other hand, shifted on her feet, obviously aroused by the idea.

May had always had me put the cage on in the past, then she would simply lock it. She felt Ronnie needed to put it on this first time, so she would understand how it worked.

Veronica got the retainer ring behind my testicles with out much difficulty. But then my trooper stood at 8 thick inches of attention. I was aroused, and the retaining ring was acting like a cock ring. My erection was not going anywhere, and 8 does not go into 2.

Ronnie looked at May again. What now?

May laughed softly. "Well, you will be happy to know we have never had this problem before. This is all your fault." She smiled.

"So, what do we do?"

"Oh, not we, dear. You. You could get some ice to shrink him, or I could step out for a moment, and you could use, um, other means."

At first Veronica flushed with embarrassment. But then she grinned. "Give me a minute?"

May winked at her and suggested she buzz the outer desk when she was ready. Then she stepped out.

Now that we were alone, Veronica, still on her haunches before me, looked up at me. "Wow... so you really ARE a pervert, aren't you Professor Smith? Were you locked up all that time at university??"

I had to appreciate the subtle dig of using my alias. I stammered, "I'm sorry... and y-yes... I... uunghh!"

She suddenly took my tumescence into her mouth and began working it down her throat. OMG... she had not done this before. I soon learned she was an artist as her tongue bathed me, her lips caressed me, her pointed tongue delved into my urethra entrance; and I have no idea what she was doing to the flaring head of my cock, but it was blissful.

I instinctively placed my hands on the back of her head, then quickly removed them so as not to be disrespectful. Never letting up on what she was doing to... for me, she found my hands and placed them firmly back on her head, letting me know she liked them there. Then she placed her hands on my buttocks and clamped down, digging her fingernails into my flesh.

I felt my testicles draw up and felt my release flowing up my shaft, my orgasm imminent. I tried to pull away... the few women I had been with who would actually consider fellatio made it clear what would happen to me if I shot semen into their mouth.

Veronica, on the other hand, took charge. She locked me in place, pushing my cock deep down her throat and began swallowing. Her muscles sent me quickly over the edge and I cried out in orgasmic bliss. I was certain May heard me.

I experienced something entirely new as the woman of my dreams not only forced me to ejaculate into her mouth, but she used her mouth and throat to milk every last drop out me, swallowing it as if it was her favorite meal.

When I was spent, and quite flaccid, she placed the cage on my cock and slipped the hasp of the lock into place without locking it. She had placed the leather belt where it belonged so there was no possibility of escape short of cutting it off.

She stood and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself in her kiss, on her lips and tongue.

"If you are a pervert, Mr. Murphy, so am I. I love being in charge of your cock..."

She buzzed for May to return. She did so with a smirk. Veronica clicked the lock closed with great ceremony. I was secured in my tiny prison.

Veronica asked May, "Could I have a few more minutes alone with the boss before he leaves?"

"Of course." May had a gleam in her eye as she left again.

Veronica reached under her skirt and pulled down her very moist panties. She shoved them into my jacket pocket, then hopped up onto my desk, pulling her skirt up to expose herself to me. I could smell her scent and see the moisture glistening on her womanhood.

"If you're gonna leave me without your lovin', you ain't gonna leave me like THIS..."

She beckoned me to kneel down then showed absolutely no compunction at placing her hands on the back of my head, then pushing my face into her sex.