The Case Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed what had become my favorite meal. I inhaled her essence, tasted her, and traced her labia with my tongue. I delved into her center, then bathed her clitoris with my softened tongue. When she began pushing back against me, I hardened my tongue and began lashing her bud. She pulled tight to her as the orgasms coursed through her, moaning loudly but not screaming.

My manhood was already straining desperately in an attempt to become erect. A vain attempt.

I had often been sent off on a case locked up. This was the first time I was to board the plane already straining against my confinement.

It had been six months since Veronica showed up in my office. The previous Friday had been May's last day full time. She would henceforth be available anytime by phone and would drop in occasionally just to socialize with Jimmy and her new baby.

Miss Veronica Casey's name was now on the office manager's door.

I had gotten called about what promised to be a profitable caper out in Frisco, and was getting ready to leave and catch my flight. Who knew? Maybe I'd run into Spade.

Ronnie straightened my tie for me and glanced over me for any flaws. My trousers were bunched up around my ankles and my chastity device was in place, my shaft secured within it's prison. She slipped the small padlock into place.

Before clicking it closed, she stepped back a bit. She withdrew the proverbial little black book from a pocket in the dress she wore and held it up. Being a detective, it did not take much for me to realize she had lifted it from the center drawer of my desk.

She held it in one hand, tapping it against the fingers of the other, "I was thinking. Now that you have a FULL-SERVICE office manager, you should not be needing this anymore, should you?"

I hesitated. "I don't know, doll... all the... um... clients, in that book have come to expect prompt services, and have been loyal..."

She arched one eyebrow, something she had picked up from May, and fixed me with a sardonic look.

Who was I kidding? She held my heart as firmly as her soft hand held my boys. She playfully squeezed them a little more tightly.

"You're right, of course, sweetheart."

She dropped the book, and all my former lovers, back into her pocket. "I'll just hold on on to this for you. Any of your clients who call can go through me now."

I tilted her chin upwards and kissed her, long, soft, and permanent-like.

I whispered into her ear, "I love you, Veronica."

I felt and heard the *SNICK* as she clicked the lock closed on my manhood, and my heart.

"I love you too, Mr. Murphy."