All Comments on 'The Case of Dixie's Christmas'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WickedWench13WickedWench13about 20 years ago
Heheh oh brilliant!

Good grief, you've done it again, Ronde!

Only this time I've been half-crying with laughter.

Wonderful well-rounded characters, sly clever story line, glorious comedy... well done. Brilliant as always.

lancer69lancer69over 16 years ago
Great work!

A really good read! Literate, funny, sensitive and entertaining. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thought it would be more

enjoyed the story but thought maybe Jase would have got into Dixies pants towards the end, she may be old but she still wants to screw

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good till the End

This story was a 5 star till the last page . Too much useless sex ,should have sprinkled it in ,and a finnally in Italy .

Thanks for the story ,Mad Dwarf

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jase, Carla, Melody, and the whole cast

The characters have a unique blend of getting into and out of situations. Seems you could spend more time on these type stories, all of which are an excellent read. Having read them all, I seems like you could meet them anywhere on the streets of Nashville. Very well written, write more exploits please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another great episode in the life of Jase and Carla

I could read these tales all day long and never get bored....this was a fun one and full of humour too....loved the way the they all interacted with each other and Dixie was a hoot.....keep them coming....let's have more of the exploits of Jase and Carla and the girls...love them...

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
Entertaining, amusing, imaginative, and stimulating

not bad for a short tale about a private detective during the holidays. it was fun to read. now I have to find the other three in the series.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
A page too long

A very interesting and entertaining story for the first three pages. Really didn't need the sex for the whole last page to fill out the story, it just seemed so out of place. Don't get me wrong, I like reading about sex, that's why I read Erotica, but this story just didn't need the detailed action at the last.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Another enjoyable story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
2419 Followers
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...