The Case of Lydia Deetz Beetlejuice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" I said, shaking my head to clear it.

His eyes narrowed as he looked me up and down and shook his head. "Boy... they really did a number on you, didn't they?" he said.

"What? I don't—" I began. He stepped closer to me and took my arm. Heat surged through me at his touch, and I shook my head to clear it. "What... what's happening?" I asked. I didn't really expect him to answer, or even to know what I was talking about. I could barely stand up. Blood was rushing between my legs in throbbing waves. I pressed my face into his shoulder, breathing in his freshly showered smell. He had his arm around my waist now, which was good because it was the only thing holding me up.

"Look, I'd love to do the whole romantic exposition foreplay thing, but you're gonna be deader than the Maitlands unless I fuck you pretty soon, kid. Frankly, I don't even think you'll make it out of the store without getting some cock first. Come with me," he said quietly.

I heard the word "okay" come out of my mouth and he half-carried me to the womens' dressing rooms, grabbing a handful of clearance items along the way. After checking if anyone was looking, he walked me back to the larger handicapped stall and pushed me inside.

I leaned against the wall, trying to steady myself, but it felt like the room was spinning. I'd begun sliding down to the floor when he caught me and turned me to face the wall. My head was resting against the bumpy wallpaper when I felt him yank up my skirt, pull the gusset of my panties aside. I vaguely realized this should be more alarming than it felt, but for some reason, I knew it was what I needed. He pulled my hips further from the wall, and I felt him rub what I assumed was his cock up and down through my dripping slit. I was so sensitive that each slippery pass made me gasp. He nestled his tip into my entrance and pushed a little bit inside. I was about to lose my virginity. I turned my head to tell him it was my first time, but he was already thrusting up inside me.

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. It was tight, and there was a burning stretching feeling, but with a few strokes he had pushed inside me fully. I was stuffed completely with his hot hard cock and my legs trembled, weak with pleasure. I was so shocked, so embarrassed. I couldn't believe there was someone inside me!

"Fuck... that's good..." he groaned. I felt his breath on my neck, a curl of hair tickling my neck with every gasp. With a grunt, he pushed my hips closer to the wall and began slowly moving back and forth inside me.

His hands were gripping my hips tightly, as if he was holding himself in check, trying to be gentle. The problem was, I needed more than gentle. The pain had subsided and now the feel of his cock stroking inside me was everything. "Please... harder... more..." I whispered, pushing back against him with each stroke so that our hips met harder with each thrust.

He chuckled, "Your first time and you want me to fuck you like a whore... you have no idea what it's been like to wait for you. You're perfect," he hissed, and began pounding into me hard and fast. He wrapped his arm around my hips and held the back of my neck, filling me with quick fast strokes that made soft slapping noises against my bottom.

I lost myself in the feel of him forcing me open again and again, the rhythm of our need taking over. I clasped my hand around his, holding on for dear life. I felt my toes leave the floor as he lifted me with his hard jackrabbiting strokes until I came with a squeal and felt my pussy clamp down hard around him. His breath hissed through his teeth and I felt him push painfully deep and hold tight, his cock throbbing as he released his hot come inside me.

I slid back down to the floor and we rested against the wall, his cock still inside me, still throbbing occasionally. I wanted him to stay there forever. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I felt his panting breath in my hair, his chest rising and falling against my back. I turned my head to the hand he was using to support himself against the wall and kissed it. "Thank you," I whispered, without even understanding why I'd said it. He laughed quietly, and leaned his forehead onto the back of my head. It felt so good that I felt myself squeeze on him inside me, making him groan between panting breaths.

Then, my stomach dropped through the floor when a person loudly cleared their throat outside the dressing room. The fullness inside me was suddenly gone and I was alone in the dressing room. Where had he gone? The throat outside cleared itself again and I knew I wouldn't be allowed to ignore it. Dying of embarrassment, I pushed my skirt down and tentatively unlocked and opened the dressing room door.

A woman wearing a red shirt, an unamused expression, and a badge that said "Miranda" stood outside and quickly scanned the dressing room with suspicious eyes. I didn't know where to look, myself, so I looked around the dressing room with her. There was no sign of the complete stranger that had just deflowered me against the wall, though I could still feel his come dripping out of my wet and sore pussy.

Completing her inspection of the dressing room, Miranda gave me a tight smile. "We'd like to invite you to leave the store, now." I nodded without even asking her why. That was a whole conversation I wasn't ready to have with someone who probably didn't believe in ghosts.

***

Adam and Barbara met me at the door as soon as I got home. They had the same looks on their faces as they did when they tried to teach me about birth control, which I hadn't really bothered with because I was a virgin and didn't see myself needing it in the near future. I could barely have a conversation with guys in high school, much less see myself getting naked with them. Not that I had gotten naked with the guy whose semen was making my inner thighs sticky... I guess naked isn't a requirement.

"Lydia, honey, we need to talk with you about something..." Barbara began, wringing her hands. "Um... well, when you and your parents came here to live with us, some things happened that would have been difficult for you to recover from, if you remembered them. We just wanted you to have a normal life and have the chance to be like other kids, and so we kind of... um... helped you forget them."

Adam put his hands over the ones Barbara was twisting together, "What Barbara's trying to say, is that there is something... someone... we need you to be careful to—"

"Is this about the guy I was drawing this morning?" I asked, having a hunch about where all this was going.

Adam and Barbara looked at each other, fear plainly written across their faces. Over the next hour, they told me about Beetlejuice the powerful bio-exorcist ghost, whose name they wrote out but would not say, and the chaos he had brought into our lives. That he had forced me to promise to marry him, but that before the ceremony was completed, they had saved me by sending him to Saturn with a sand worm.

They said he could only be summoned by saying his name out loud three times, and I swallowed and nodded, remembering my conversation with him in the bedding section. I nodded, but remained silent... silent about the fact that I had seen him in a mirror, then bumped into him at the bedding section, then inadvertently summoned him, and then let him fuck me senseless in the dressing room. I had the feeling neither Adam nor Barbara had ever been fucked senseless, much less in a dressing room.

I found myself feeling a little resentful of the fact that they had presumed to make me forget something so big. Who were they to decide how "normal" I was supposed to be? Their version of "normal" would give me a pretty boring life.

That night, I laid in bed thinking about everything. I had released a powerful ghost who fucked me the very first chance he got. But why? I was just a skinny, awkward 18 year old girl that he met five years ago. Was he mad at me for breaking my promise to marry him? He didn't seem to be. Why did he want to marry me in the first place? The Maitlands didn't talk about that... of course, what they didn't understand about the other side seemed like a lot. I needed someone else to talk with.

My body filled with warmth again, and the twisting need inside me suggested a solution to my problem. Dare I summon him again? The thought of it made me quiver. The Maitlands usually left me alone once I'd gone to bed. I could probably get away with it. I walked over to the mirror and checked my appearance, then turned on my TV for white noise and closed my eyes, "Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice..." I whispered.

"Can't live without me, eh kid?" a voice said from the direction of the bed.

A shiver went up my back and I smiled, keeping my eyes closed. I heard him get up and walk to me across the bedroom floor. "I... I wanted to know more. I want to know why you're here," I said, feeling his fingers reach under my night shirt, gliding over my body, to rest on my breasts. squeezing them.

"You're eighteen... you're my wife... where else would I be?" he said, gently biting my neck and shoulders as he rolled my nipples in his palms. I moaned, pressing myself back against him.

"I'm not your wife," I protested, turning in his arms and looking up at him, willing him to kiss me. "They said it didn't count. I never said 'I do' and the officiant guy never pronounced us—" my argument was cut short, as his mouth claimed mine. His arms molded me more tightly to him, and I could feel the hot hardness in his pants that had been pulsing inside me only hours earlier.

"Kid, that stuff only counts for the living," he said, pulling my nightshirt up and off me. "For our purposes, the match was made as soon as I put the ring on your finger," he said, bending down and picking me up in his arms.

"Why did you need to marry me?" I asked as he moved me to the bed and lay me down on it, spreading my knees wide and gazing down at my pussy with a look of ravenous hunger.

"I told you -- to get out of the other side, I needed to get married. As for needing to marry you, I didn't. I could have married anyone... I wanted to marry you," he said, placing delicate kisses over my body until I was squirming with need. "I wanted someone who could see me when I did this," he said, spreading my knees and holding my eyes with his while he ran his tongue over my pussy, vibrating it over my clit until I was whimpering. His tongue dipped deep inside me, deeper than a normal tongue ever could have, and I almost cried out in pleasure, but clapped my hand over my mouth before any sound got out. I reached down to touch him as he kissed and sucked me endlessly, as if he could never get enough.

"I... want you to... will you... fuck me again? Please?" I asked, almost desperate to feel him inside me.

His eyes looked up from between my legs, almost assessing me, then his mouth curled into a smile. "Not yet..." he said. I whimpered, but soon he pulled me toward where he knelt beside the bed until I was almost hanging off it. He bent my knees up to my chest and grinned evilly. "I've waited five years for this... I'm in no hurry. Besides, there's a lot more to this than just a cock in a pussy, you know..."

"What—" I asked, but then clapped my hand over my mouth again, because he dipped down again and began rubbing his tongue against my ass. He laughed as I squeaked and trembled in horror and embarrassment under him. Why would he want to do that? I wondered. He seemed to love how much it was freaking me out, though, because he watched my face the entire time he did it.

His eyes sharpened, becoming more and more hungry seeing me react to what he was doing to my ass. "Look at me," he rasped, then hardened his tongue and plunged the tip into my tight opening. I jumped and squirmed under him, but he held me tight. I'd never had anything inside my ass, and he seemed to know it because he got more and more excited, sending his tongue thrusting deeper and deeper into me. Inside me, his tongue wound around like a snake, claiming hidden places, undoing any semblance that remained of my sanity. All I wanted was to be his, to be his to take and claim in any way he wished, for as long as he wanted.

When I was reduced to a quivering, begging, creature, he flipped me over onto my stomach, gripped my shoulders tightly and pushed his cock inside my pussy. "Mmmm... yeah. Did you miss my cock, kid?" he asked, slowly pulling out and then snapping his hips back to me so that his hips slapped hard against my ass, making it jiggle. I felt his cock stretching me to fit him again, my eager pussy squeezing him as he glided in and out. I moaned, listening to the wet noises of him taking me hard, the soft grunts he made with each thrust, the slight creak of the bed speeding up with his quickening pace.

I felt myself beginning to peak and tighten around him as he thrust back and forth. He must have felt it too, because he reached under me and began rubbing my clit with his fingers until I arched under him and let out a strangled moan through my teeth as I clenched around him. When I relaxed, loosening as I came down, he put a knee up on the bed and I felt him slide even deeper inside me. He took my hips and began making quick jackrabbit thrusts into me again until he pushed deep and held himself there. Warm bursts filled me from his twitching cock, and I heard him gasping behind me, until he bent and I felt his lips kiss the back of my neck.

We crawled under the covers and watched The Evil Dead together. He kept complaining about the inaccuracies, telling me that when I was making movies that he would have to approve the scripts first. We laughed and talked through the night, the normality of it feeling so weird, but at the same time... it was right. It was perfect. I fell asleep in his arms, happier that I ever remembered being.

***

I woke up in my bed alone. I was deliciously sore and sticky in a lot of places. The sheets were a mess, tangled up and half pulled off the bed. I closed my eyes and smiled, thinking back on everything he had done to me. The problem was... I wanted more.

I got out of bed took the sheets off, tossing them into a pile in the corner. I couldn't afford Adam or Barbara to see them. They'd completely freak out. I pulled on a robe and went to the bathroom for a shower. I brushed my teeth to get rid of my morning breath and turned on the shower. It was one of the few changes Delia made that we left alone. It was pretty awesome -- a small tiled room that had several places spraying you down. When the water was warm, I got in, closed the glass door, and knelt down on the floor.

"Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice..." I whispered.

The sound of the water spray changed, as if the water was now landing on someone still wearing clothes. I opened my eyes and looked up at him guiltily. "Oops... sorry. I didn't think of that."

He looked down on me with a wry smile, the spray already molding his shirt wetly to his body. "You realize I have a job, right?" he said, shaking his head.

"Yes," I said. "You're my sex genie. I summon you, you fuck me, and then you disappear," I said, reaching up to unzip his wet jeans before I lost my nerve. He laughed and watched me take out his cock and run my hands over it in the warm spray. "I'll be quick. I just wanted to learn how to... um... you know..." I said, looking back and forth between him and his cock, before taking the head in my mouth and sucking on it gently.

He reached down and twined his fingers into my wet hair. "Darlin', I'll show you anything I've learned in 600 years if it means getting my cock inside you. Mmmm..." he groaned, leaning against the wall on his hand. I swirled my tongue around him in my mouth, noticing how he gasped when I rubbed my tongue on the underside of the head.

Careful to keep my cheeks covering my teeth, I sucked him further into my mouth, all the way to the back. I kept my hands rubbing around the part that didn't fit into my mouth, and began sucking him back and forth. His hand clenched in my hair and his breath hissed through his teeth, "Fuck... you don't need any teaching about that part. You're a natural." He began gently pushing his hips against me with every stroke. "All right, kid, take a deep breath and relax your throat... I'm going down in there, let me drive this," he said with an effort.

I released his cock and put my hands on his hips. Somehow feeling them pushing in and pulling away from me was almost more erotic than feeling his cock sliding further and further down my throat. He took his other hand off the wall and took the back of my head with it. Something inside me relaxed completely and I stayed completely loose as he began plunging down my throat again and again. I closed my eyes and I gulped and sucked as best I could, but mostly he was just using me as his needs drove him. I loved it.

"Oh fuck... fuck, you are somethin'... you love this cock, don't you? Ugh... ugh... ugh... ugh... unnnh!!" he gasped. Soon, he was fucking my face fast, his balls slapping wetly against my chin as I slurped and gasped, trying to keep loose for him, until he roared loudly, pushed deep and held himself there. Suddenly, I felt his cock jerk and then pulse against my tongue and I knew he was sending jets of his come down my throat. He pulled out slowly, and a strange sense of contentment washed through me as I licked and kissed him clean.

He pulled me up off the floor and kissed me fervently, running his hands over my body, the water making it slippery. "That was incredible. You can call me off the job anytime, kid," he murmured against my ear. I blushed and smiled at the compliment. His fingers slid down to my pussy and began rubbing slow circles around my clit. "Anything else you want to learn?" he asked.

"Um... yeah..." I said, looking down in embarrassment.

He tipped my face back up to his in gleeful interest. "Tell me..."

"Um... well, I didn't think it would, but it actually felt really good yesterday when you... um..."

"When I stuck my tongue up your ass," he said for me. "So now, you want me to teach you to take a cock up your ass," he finished.

My chin almost touching my chest again, I nodded. "But... you know, next time is fine. I... I don't want you to get in trouble with your job."

"Oh no... no, no, no..." he said, turning me to face the wall and spreading my legs further apart, "my princess wants anal, my princess gets anal now. What kind of sex genie would I be if I put off fucking your ass for the glamor of civil service?" he asked, spreading my cheeks and again licking and stimulating my puckered hole. Soon, I was whimpering against the wall, overwhelmed at the feeling of his tongue penetrating me again. I shivered, trying to relax and give him more access, loving the feeling of him surging and claiming me inside again. "Now, the key with anal is lube, stretching, lube, relaxing, and more lube," he murmured in my ear, "you try this without those things, and it'll be some of the worst pain of your—"

"Wait, how are you talking right now? Your tongue's in my ass," I said, confused.

"Sex genie magic," he said, simply. "Now, as I was saying, only assholes think they can fuck someone's ass without getting them ready first. Right now, my other tongue is stretching you. I started small, about the size of a finger, but I'm slowly growing it until you'll be ready to take my cock," he said, reaching around my hip to continue playing with my clit.

"As for lube, some think water or spit is good enough. They think that because they're assholes. They fuck someone once in the ass like that and then that person decides they never want to have anal again -- even if they're with someone who knows how to make them feel fucking great. So, unless you're an asshole, you use real lube and you take care of the person you're fucking."