The Case of Lydia Deetz Beetlejuice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me guess," I said, "you're using sex genie lube now?"

"Damn right. Lots of it. Nothing but the best for my princess' ass."

He continued tutoring me, pausing to make me come twice, until he decided I was ready to take him and I felt the tongue in my ass vanish. I groaned at the loss of the fullness inside me, but then I felt him position himself behind me, pressing the slippery tip of his cock against my hole. He was breathing hard, and he'd taken off his clothes, holding me close against him.

"I've stretched you enough, and you're lubed up, but this last part is important. When I start to push inside you, you need to push back against me... just like you're taking a crap. It's gross, but that's how your body opens up that area. The harder you push, the better it will be, and the further I can get into you. Whatever you do, don't clench. You're going to want to, but it will hurt like hell if you do, so make yourself relax and push hard instead. Trust me on this, I love fucking ass and the last thing I want is for you to be afraid of it because it hurt... you ready?" he asked.

I nodded and pushed my hips back toward him.

"Good, princess. I can't wait to see your face when it gets really good. But, you gotta promise to keep your eyes shut. If your ass feels as good on my cock as it did on my tongue, I might lose control a little... "

"Okay, okay," I whispered. "Just fuck my ass already, sex genie..." I groaned, impatient. He growled in his throat and pushed harder, penetrating my ass a little and laughing at my squeak of surprise. I panted and relaxed as he pushed forward again.

I felt his cock opening me, relentless and unyielding. I tried to remember to push back against him, but it felt so weird. Finally, the head of his cock popped past what felt like a burning tight ring inside me, and I heard him sigh. "Hardest part's over, princess. Stay loose while I fuck you open now," he said, taking my hips and beginning to thrust harder.

It was overwhelming, the sensations washing over me with every push and pull. Even better were the sounds I heard him making as he enjoyed my body, becoming more excited and animalistic with every thrust. Before long, with one long push, his hips pressed firmly against my buttocks and he had penetrated me completely.

"Yessss... ready to get your ass fucked, kid?" he hissed, then began stroking into me, pulling out almost completely and then surging into me again. I felt so full I screamed, half in pleasure, half in surprise. He grunted and clamped a hand over my mouth, fucking me hard, as he muffled my cries.

Suddenly, the bathroom door crashed to the floor, and Adam and Barbara rushed into the room yelling "BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE!" I barely had time to register what was happening before the fullness inside me disappeared, and because I was mostly supported by my sex genie's arms, my feet slipped out from under me and I fell. The last thing I remembered was a sharp pain as my head hit the wet tile floor, and then... nothing.

***

I opened my eyes to see my bedroom ceiling and Barbara's concerned face. "She's coming around," I heard Barbara whisper. "Lydia, honey, can you hear me?" she asked.

I tried to speak, but something was covering my mouth. I reached up to touch it, but my hands were tied. I twisted and pulled at my bonds, but then a throbbing pain in my head nearly blinded me. "Don't try to move, honey. You're okay... we just had to... you were... Adam?" she stammered, clearly flustered.

Adam's face entered my range of vision. "Hey kiddo, you were attacked by that guy we talked with you about and then you hit your head. You've been unconscious for almost a day, now. You're okay... we just had to keep you quiet while you were out. You kept trying to say his name... but don't worry, we sent him back. We were worried you'd summon him again by accident. He's gone now. He can't hurt you anymore," he said, unwrapping a scarf that was tied around my mouth.

"Beetleju—" I rasped. I needed him. My body was twisting itself in knots, desperate. I didn't understand what was happening to me, but I knew if he wasn't inside me soon, I wouldn't be alive much longer.

Adam clamped his hand over my mouth again and looked at Barbara in alarm. They didn't understand. They wanted me to be normal, get a boyfriend that wasn't dead and didn't know to use real lube. What was happening to me?

They re-tied the scarf around my mouth, went to the far corner of the room and whispered with each other. They were worried. So was I. I needed an emergency room... but even more than that, I needed him. I felt myself fading away. I would die before I was allowed to call him to help me.

Adam ran out of the room, came back with a Sharpie, and drew a door on the wall. He knocked three times and then I thought I was hallucinating because the door drawn on the wall actually opened. Adam began to go through the passageway it created, but Barbara held him back and instead yelled, " JUNO, JUNO, JUNO!!!" into the tunnel of light.

An old woman appeared out of nowhere in the room, dressed elegantly in business attire and smoking a cigarette. The smoke she inhaled drifted listlessly out of a wide gash across her neck. She looked extremely annoyed. "What the hell do you two want now? Not another of your fucking suburban Connecticut 'problems' again," she said, using air quotes, "I swear to God, if I have to—" she griped, but then stopped when she saw me.

I looked imploringly at her, feeling like she was my last hope. She leaned over me, looking like she was reading something invisible coming off my body. She wasn't pleased with what she saw. "Idiots..." she grumbled, then rolled her eyes. "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice," she muttered offhandedly, turning back to the Maitlands who looked horrified.

My glorious sex genie appeared in the doorway and started for me, but stopped short at the sight of Juno. "Take care of her, jackass. You broke it, you fix it," she growled at him. Relief flooding his face, he tore off his clothes, got under the covers with me, and without a word he spread my legs and began fucking me.

"Bring me your handbook," she told the Maitlands. Adam took his copy of 'Handbook For the Recently Deceased' and held it out to her. She took it from him and examined it. Then, she beckoned them to look at something on the cover. When they leaned in to see, she smacked them both in the head with it. "You nearly killed her, you idiots! What the hell were you thinking? They're married! Whether you held up your end of the deal with him or not, the marriage was valid. When the living marry the dead, it creates an imbalance until one joins the other on the other side. The moment she turned 18, she needed him. Either he breeds her every six hours until he's re-born on the other side, or she begins dying to join him. You kept him away for over 24 hours! You're lucky she's not dead! It's all in the damn manual that I keep telling you morons to read!"

Juno continued haranguing the Maitlands while they tried not to look over to the bed where I was being fucked back to life. Juno told them that "BJ" was to live with us until he was re-born, and if they had anything to say about it, she would be moving them to their old hardware store whether they liked it or not. BJ's breath hitched as he held fast deep inside me, spurting life into me with warm bursts. I sighed in relief, feeling myself return from whatever void I had been poised upon. Then, to my surprise, he immediately started fucking me again.

"Look at me, kid," he murmured, stroking carefully into me. "I'll get you to the ER as soon as I give you some more genie juice... you scared me, there," he said, frowning. I smiled, reached up and stroked his face, trying to smooth out the worried lines on it.

"What will you do when you're alive again?" I whispered, asking the question that had bothered me for a while now. Someday, my sex genie would be free. I was happy for him, but feeling lost myself. Would he just clean off his cock and go the moment he didn't need to fuck me away from death's door? Would we even still be married?

He slowed his pace, almost stopping as he thought about it. I was about to take back my question when a slow smile spread across his face. "I'll tell you what, kid.
We're going to Target, cuz you're sure as hell gonna need some birth control once I start shooting live rounds... and besides, I kinda liked those dressing rooms."


The Curious Case of Lydia Deetz Beetlejuice