All Comments on 'The Case of the Rich Man's Wife'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What to say about your story?

This is hard to sus out for me because the story is good. However, I don’t read your stuff for plot-rich character studies of a woman doing a man’s job. I read you because you write some of the hottest sex scenes. I read for the nastiness you show. And this story had little sex.

I know it is some special thing for you. But this is a fucking long story for so little fucking. I don’t know why you wrote some horrible long story about this woman and did not include, at least, eight fuck scenes.

I gave you a good vote, but I’m disappointed. You’re better than this. This mystery, hardboiled shit isn’t why I come here.

Please understand, I did enjoy the story, just a new one from you, and expected a short sweet or rough sex romp. The old phone shit, the liberal use of the kind of talk of the period, was great. Just more sex next time, PEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fine... fine... fine...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's 'Hide the Salami' if you're in New Yawk. Geeze lady, every kid in da Bronx knows dis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great tale. It sound like Chandler, Hammett, or Cain. Very detailed story, I was never sure where it was headed. I realize this was written for the Mickey Spillane event, but man could we use some more of this woman's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good story, much pleasure to read. Arigatōgozaimashita

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to all you wonderful readers. I appreciate you very much. I found a few errors, above the Salami Sausage debate, that Intend to fix in the future. But not soon, I busy on other projects right now. I just appreciate how nice you guys are on the comments. And no, I'm not a kid from da Bronx.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A very well done tale. Enjoyed this mystery very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
178 Followers
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...