All Comments on 'The Case of the Sneaky Valentine'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 267 Comments
galadriel_fangaladriel_fan14 days ago

This is a lovely, positive story. I enjoyed how supporting the kids are. Thanks for both writing this long ago and leaving it here so we can continue to enjoy it.

JennaAntillesJennaAntilles15 days ago

Such a beautiful story. I applaud your patience in allowing the story to develop. So loving and romantically drawn. I fell fully in love with the main characters and congratulate you on some lovely writing that painted an adorable picture. Truly lovely.

cockswain69cockswain69about 2 months ago

Well done you, you made a grown old cry with your wonderful writing, I am now off to read the rest of your stories.

Cockswain69

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I gave it 5Stars because that's all they allow but if I could have I would have given it at least 10. It was that good.

tugendboldtugendbold2 months ago

Re-reading the story for the umpteenth-time since I stumbeled upon it 9 years ago: it still ist one of my absulute favorires. I hope you continue writing even though you don't publish here any more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am a 79 year old male and 1st started using this site about 10 years ago for titillation reasons. Once I discovered "Scatty Sue" the other writers just didn't have the same appeal. I have read all of Sue's stories 4 times and "Sneaky" 5 times, just finished again and I will probably read the others again. Sue, your writings are so real, so sensitive and so heartwarming. (bringing tears to my eyes) I have read many of the other comments, so all has been said. The one sadness I have is the lack of recent writings. I do hope you are directing your great talents elsewhere and if so I wish I new where, so I could follow you.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds3 months ago

Aaawww… loved this! Please! These are storiesI I need! And love! Zoe and Sarah are a wonderful couple.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very moving. Tears were shed. You write wonderfully.

xtrail65xtrail659 months ago

Still a wonderful story. 3rd time around.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant story of two beautiful people destined to be together.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

A Great Story!

Brilliant, really good characters, a great storyline and a very happy ending!

Outstanding!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely fantastic. Superbly put together about the feelings between the 2 main characters and how they FINALLY get what they both really need. The build up was great and, as has been said, this was a true romance story with erotic episodes that fit correctly in to the story. WONDERFUL!! Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I LOVED THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY!!!!!

Thank you for writing such a loving story. Wonderfully written and beautiful in its composition..

Similarly to other comments, I really loved the way you wrote the sex scenes. This isn't a porn site it's for erotic stories, and there is nothing more erotica, than tow people in love and loving each other .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story.I teared up more than once as I was reading it.(And I'm a 60 year old man!!).I have read your other stories and can't praise you enough.If I could give you more stars I would.Keep up the good work.

Andrewmm1989Andrewmm1989about 1 year ago

What an amazing story. Well written with a good story, good character development and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a good story! I honestly could have had even more of them being friends and wading through hard things together, but overall it was great! Thanks for writing it!

storyman60storyman60over 1 year ago

Second time around and still just as enjoyable

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

wow! what a great story. I am enjoying your stories, so descriptive, so intimate, so carefully engineered, so informative and great feel good sentiment.

Great balance of realism and relatability, eroticism not over played unlike some American authors.

I find it difficult to extol sufficient praise on this presentation, it is just brilliant.

Ben_Jack5120Ben_Jack5120over 1 year ago

came to read again !!! holiday season making me emotional cluster… I love this story

happy new year all… I hope y’all find love and happiness

kboneonekboneoneover 1 year ago

This story is GREAT! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It feels real. Just the way it should be, not perfect but life.

JachmastJachmastover 1 year ago

A beautiful love story that didn't have any of the crudeness that some writers believe needs to be included to make it erotic. Keep up the good work.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story…totally love it 5 ⭐️

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Just wonderful! Please, both prospective and actual Authors out there, don’t worry about submitting a long story, they’re the best ones!

5⭐️ Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Great story, would love to see a Tina and Chloe story

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

Such a wonderful and moving story...and the sex is super hot so it's like a wonderful bonus! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story. Thanks.

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

Some stories deserve to be re-read, from time to time.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

I'd really like to be a parent to Tina and Chloe. Such lovely girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazingly beautiful…

TransbianWriterTransbianWriterover 2 years ago

Just re-read this again.. loved it just as much as the first time! Thank you again for writing such a lovely, well composed story x

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

One of the sweetest stories on the site...I find myself coming back time and again to spend time with Sarah and Zoe and the twins. This might be best story you ever posted.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 2 years ago

My third time reading this... I made me laugh, smile a little even, and yes a tear or two, but isn't that life in it's self?

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Just lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

Second read was just as wonderful.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

It was worth every minute it took to read this. Sarah and Zoe make a good pair. The twins were adorable, and a loving family was had by all. Just makes me all misty. Excellent writing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

This made my heart sing ..... Fab fab fabulous

Masterpiece poetry lovestory and the twins are enchanting, may want to order a couple too ...... Sue this is soooo lovely written so detailed slow burning and a little rollercoaster action ...... 5 stars not enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing well written love story, will be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being a resolutely hetero guy, I generally don’t bother with stories in this category, but guess what—love is still love, and it doesn’t matter what package it comes in. I’m glad that I stumbled onto this one. Bravo. 5 stars.

InvasiveFlowerInvasiveFlowerover 2 years ago

Amazingly written and one of my new favorite stories on here. I’ll definitely be checking out more of your work.

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 2 years ago

OMFGGG THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVS STORY IN HERE!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thankyou!

I really enjoyed this. Warm and fuzzy feelings!

XactoXactoalmost 3 years ago

Lovely! You made an old guy go all teary … ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who's peeling onions here?! Gawddd..

319321_633617319321_633617almost 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant please do more, there was so much love put into the story.

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 3 years ago

A truly lovely and perfect story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was pretty obvious where this was going, but it's not the destination, it's the journey.

And this was a very nice journey. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very sweet...can´t stand the english accent, though. bloke, yecch!...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too too long.

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 3 years ago

No tears left. OMG, what a great story. I think I’m dehydrated from my eyes leaking so much.

Thank you so much for sharing,

RastanuraRastanuraabout 3 years ago
British

And here I thought you British were all stiff upper lip and undemonstrative. Oh well, I guess the Beatles put an end to all that. Great story and very tear jerking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely

I come back to this every year, because it’s sweet and heartwarming and so well written. I would honestly pay real money for your work in ebook form - it’s better than a lot of published romance novels out there.

If you *do* publish, could you tell us the author name you write under?

:)

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

So sweet, so sexy, so heartwarming. Thank you

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

So very beautiful.

So very well written.

I find myself jealous of your writing talent AND the love found by her characters.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Very good and lovely story and very true to how things can be.

Highc70Highc70over 3 years ago
Beautiful storytelling

I love the whole story! You should never apologize to your readers about the length of the story or how long it takes to get to the sex. Great, great, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best - a sensitive and compelling read.

This is a most beautiful love story. So beautifully written, such compulsive reading, I’m not ashamed to confess I shed a tear after reading Zoe’s letter to Sarah.

Thank you ScattySue! X

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best ever.

I have read many stories on this site, but while reading this, I lost track of the fact that I was on the Literotica site. I am a 75 year old male, and this is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. You made my eyes water at times, with the tenderness and emotion that you expressed. Such a beautiful plot as well,

Scatty Sue, you are a mainstream author! I won't be presumptuous to give advice. You definitely dont need it. This is one story that I will save to read again and again.

Please give us more XXX

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Top Notch - I Love That

Absolutely first class. A long story but not at all dragging out. Well written throughout with really lovely touches in places, especially with her understanding girls and the teacher. So pleased it worked out as it did. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Top notch

Longer than I thought it would be, but excellent writing. Well done!

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I have just read this story though twice and so nice to read a story about two english ladies and all the highs and lows hope we get to read the next story when they get married and love each other forever and the girls enjoy being with two mums. Thank you ScattySue brilliantly written and told story. xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gorgeous

Thank you for this beautiful love story, full of devotion and deep passion.

Such a joy to read and (Yeay!) English! There's nothing wrong with all the American stories on here but it's so much more comfortable when everything is familiar (pun intended).

That was either good research or you know archery well. The only thing that puzzled me initially was Recurve or Compound... but that became clear. So glad it was a six gold end, not anything crass like a Robin Hood!

Lovely writing. Give us more.... please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guy.rehmann@gmail.com

The most beautiful story ever written. I ended up crying many times as I read this romantic story! I look forward to reading more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant and so really loving.

As a younger girl who met and fell in love with a slightly older woman I can relate so readily to this. Fabulous reading and the sexy bits were done so well. Love between two women is such a wonderful thing, sensuous, sensual and oh so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

You will always get 5 stars on your stories from me! I can't remember how many times i have read this story but it is absolutely the best as the first time i read it. one of your best works in my book. from one of your favorite readers Marcus Horton U.S.A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a beautiful story!

I have read this story many times and it always brings a tear to my eye. Thank you for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

This is now one of my favorite stories! I’m so glad you couldn’t cut it. My absolute favorites are the ones who actually tell a story and that takes talent and length. Also what makes this story one of the best is that there were both tiers and hot sex. Thank you for a great read!

bermuda45bermuda45over 4 years ago
Loved It

Long it might be but just such a delicious story, keeps you wanting to read more to get to the end

Thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My gay heart.....

.....i fell in love with the story from first word to last like Zoe to Sarah it had me frustrated and beyond happy, feeling all emotions. Its stories like this that give me hope....and pleasure xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You've done again nye on perfection loved the characters and the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful and loving

I have read this story four times and each time it pulls at the heart. An absolutely beautiful story about the power of love to change a life for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Had all the emotions going. Beautiful story.

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
QUITE SIMPLY .............

................. a sweet Valentines Day treasure.

Well thought out and well presented, congratulations ScattySue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story I have read on literotica.

Thank you for writing this insightful and moving tale about the power and delicacy

of loving. You made my morning vastly improved, and gave much to think about. Thank you! Comments written by 80 year white male

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb

Absolutely loved every line of this. Very good storyline it held me from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Exquisite

What an amazing and beautiful story. I adored it!

ShhhSecretTimeShhhSecretTimealmost 5 years ago
Such a Beautiful Story

What a Beautiful Story.....I loved it. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

I keep coming back to read this story again and again. Joyous character development and a perfect pacing to the plot.

Such an enjoyable experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five Stars

I loved the drama of this story and I loved how the school teacher helped the mother sort out her problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Over the top!!

Absolutely the best story I have ever read. The twins they were amazing at getting their mum to realize that she needed Zoe and that they were on board and to listen to her heart not her mind. All the characters in the story flowed perfectly especially the teacher on the phone Ms. Penny Drake. Keep up the great stories this one was mindblowing perfect!

Signed hmarcus2415@hotmail.com/Marcus Horton U.S.A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely

I have read this story a few times. I find myself skipping past the sex because i enjoy the character interactions more. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really cute

But why on Earth would anyone use words like clitty and cunny? I almost gave up each time I read them. I'm glad I didn't but they cheapened the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slow build to happiness

So good the leisurely way the story built to its climax. An erotic story so well told.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 5 years ago
Totally agree

I really don't believe in ratings and votes and all, Sue is no doubt the best author around and this is probably the best story ever published on literotica (lesbian section) along with haunted by love

gpond49gpond49over 5 years ago
More than incredibly wonderful!!

This is nearly a novella!! And that is not a bad thing at all. Not just the characters but the entire story is so well developed. Over the last 18 months or so I have just finished reading this story for the 6th time, enjoying the richness and love ever more with each return! Thank you so very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow... Just wow

I don't know where to begin, first off I feel that the characters should receive the first praise. They are amazing and constantly lovable. Then there's the story itself and how heartwarming it is. I love the long and increasingly personal and touching buildup that engrosses the reader into the story. I will also say I was almost in tears from Sarah leaving Zoe and especially after Zoe's confession letter, and this is shocking because I rarely cry. I truly do commend you on such a wonderful story.

Arago007Arago007about 6 years ago
An FYI for the author

I found this story on Amazon as a kindle unlimited eBook. No worries if you published it, but thought to let you know. If you need screenshots or other information just send me a message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so very beautiful

having read this with tears also , thank you so very much for sharing such a well written story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You know how most stories here like have too little character build up or none at all? Well this was far far better. A beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Sometimes I get bored with long stories but I just couldn't stop reading this one, tears were streaming down my face on more than one occasion and the twins made me smile, they were the stars of the story in my eyes.

paulincanberrapaulincanberraabout 6 years ago
Possibly the best story I have read on here.

Love between two people, whatever their gender, is a wonderful thing. This story was long but it had everything I would like to find in a relationship. Sex on its own can be great but for me the love that grew between two friends was complemented by the sex as a natural part of love for each other. A great story from beginning to end.

TE999TE999over 6 years ago
Well done!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The writing flowed easily and the leisurely pace of how Sarah and Zoe's relationship blossomed first into friendship and then into love made the entire tale even more poignant. Sarah's precocious twin girls added another pleasant aspect to the story. Unfortunately, you can only award five stars to this submit tap, since I would have easily given it ten.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
I do love this story!

When I need some romance in my life, I come back to this story (and a few others), because it never disappoints! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nicely Done

Beautiful love story

The twins were wise beyond their years.

Why didn't she initiate divorce proceedings right after Roy walked out? He wasn't coming back and she didn't want him to.

pacifist91wpacifist91wover 6 years ago
thank you most sincerely

you've written an engaging, touching, funny story; it's a real pearl. (i usually don't read stories more than five pages long and i usually avoid stories that deal with coming out.) i simply couldn't tear my eyes away from this one! the characters captivated me and the tenderness enchanted me. thank you for sharing this wonderful masterwork with us fortunate readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

This is a well written story, and i just loved it. The warmth and caring in it was fabulous. Maybe the behind closed doors bit to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...