The Casino Royale Pt. 01

Story Info
A Weekend Getaway to a Local Casino - Swing Training Part 1.
4.3k words
4.29
165.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
252 Followers

About a month ago, our Lifestyle friends Roger and Ellaine invited us to their annual swing party which was still about three months away in mid-summer. Roger had sent me some pictures of the previous year's event, and it was definitely worth attending. They had a large home in the suburbs of Baltimore, an affluent neighborhood. The home was secluded and aside being large with many rooms it had a fenced in yard with a large deck and swimming pool. They had resided there for more than thirty years having raised their kids and retired. Our situation was much the same except Sue and I weren't as affluent. Roger and Ellaine had been part of the Lifestyle, (Swinger) scene for about fifteen years. We had known them for about a year, and they had been extremely helpful and non-pushy about bringing us into the Lifestyle. Roger and I had done most of the planning for our get togethers, more like training sessions and advice on what to do and how to approach the sometimes-complicated world of swinging. The training was feeling good and fun, since my wife Sue had to be gently led into this new world. She had no idea of what it was, and hesitant about any change. But Ellaine had taken a special interest in Sue as a friend and not just a swing partner. She had said she was much like Sue when they were starting out in all this and made my life much easier by assisting Sue in the how too's.

That Tuesday afternoon I was in my home office working when Roger called me on my mobile phone.

"Hey Jay."

"Hi Roger, how are you?"

"All's well. Got a few minutes?"

"For you, of course."

"Ok, good. Ellaine and I are off to her sister's this weekend for about a week. Her sister's husband had surgery and is down for awhile. We're going up to help."

"Sorry to hear that. Anything we can do?"

"No, the kid's will be coming by to check on the house and take in the mail. What I'm disappointed about was we were going to ask you guys over this weekend to play, but we'll have to postpone."

"Well, now I'm disappointed too. Another time then. Summer's on the way," I said.

"Yea, that's kind of what I wanted to talk about."

"How so?" I said.

"So, the party is coming up, and it's a real big event. There'll be fifty to sixty people, eighty percent of them in our age bracket, all vetted and privately invited. Hell, we even have a password."

"Yea, you've told me. What are you trying to say? Are we still invited?"

"OH, HELL YES! I didn't mean that at all!" Roger was getting flustered. "What I wanted to say is, Ellaine and I are the hosts of this thing, and we've got to be moving around a lot. We actually hire caterers for the food and bar. I think I've said to you, we set up rooms in the house like the "dark room", the "group room," the BDSM room, you know. The whole house is a playground that night, but we set aside some private areas."

"Yes, and I'm excited by that. You're beating around the bush and that's not like you. Talk to me straight and dirty. What is it?"

"I'm concerned about Sue not finding this exciting enough if you guys are on your own without us for awhile. She sometimes needs Ellaine to explain things are ok. Also, we were going to have you guys over several more times for training sessions. Ellaine just got this fucking "rocker" toy, expensive as hell, but fun as all get out. We wanted her and Sue to try it. I guess what I'm saying is, with schedules the way they are, opportunities for prep work are getting slim. Let me ask you straight. Can Sue do anal?"

"Now that's my Roger. Right out with it. Well, we've done some ass play. She's not opposed to it, but my dick is not ginormous either."

"Ok, so she needs trained to do DP, a double penetration. She'll have a hell of a time at the party if she can do that. Ellaine loves it once in awhile. You need to get her into it."

"Well, actually I was going to take her to the casino near us for a long weekend soon. Since you guys are going to be gone, I might just make reservations for the end of this week. Sue likes sex in a hotel for some reason. I think she thinks it's kinky or something."

"Good, perfect place for practice. Maybe you'll even meet someone in the casino to hook up with. It's happened with us." Roger said.

"That would be awesome. Hey, just between us, I'm really getting off on seeing her fucked by other guys, and women. Can't wait for this party."

"Yea, that's the way I am with Ellaine. Love to watch her enjoy herself. She brings 'em home sometimes for me to watch and join in. Ok, I've said my peace, gotta get going. Good luck on your trip."

"You too. I'll talk to you when you get back."

As soon as Roger hung up, I opened the casino website on my laptop to check room availability. There were plenty of accommodations, this place is immense. I immediately booked us a room from the coming Thursday until Sunday. Now all I had to do was get Sue to agree.

Sue got home from work in the early evening. After we had drinks, dinner and got relaxed, I told her about the reservations.

"But it's such short notice. I'll never get the time off approved. You always do the most spontaneous shit," she said.

"I know, that's just me. Look we can take our laptops and work some from there Thursday and Friday. If you need to go to the office, you're actually closer than you are from home."

"Well, ok, but I'd like you to communicate with me in the future before you do this again."

"Yea, yea, yea, so your can put the kybosh on the whole idea. It'll be fun, and we can get some quality playtime in this weekend. Who knows, you may get lucky."

"Yea, right," she said.

The next day, Wednesday, while Sue was at work, I went through the sex toy collection and made sure everything was charged. Sue had a couple of dildos, but I wanted something better. I set out that afternoon for one of the sex shops in the area and bought two new dildos, both thick and black. I was getting excited just looking at them in the store. I got them home, opened, cleaned, and stored in the luggage. I also packed some DVD porn as each of the casino rooms had DVD players in them. One of the movies had a DP scene in it I was going to show Sue.


Sue's new Dildos

Thursday rolled around. Sue needed to go to the office. I told her to go, we couldn't get into the room at the casino until after three o'clock anyway. I worked most of the day, Sue got home around four o'clock. We threw the luggage into the car and headed off. We arrived, got a spot in the parking garage, and headed up to the hotel lobby. This casino is located just outside Washington, DC. It's new and very large. It has a full-service hotel, restaurants galore, shopping, a full entertainment venue for headline stars, and of course the massive casino. For a weeknight there was a considerable crowd.

We checked in and took the elevator up to the thirty-eighth floor where our room was located. I lucked out and got us a suite. The room was large, with a living room of sorts, a large glass divider separating that from the bedroom, which had a king size bed, large fifty plus inch flatscreen TV, and a large chaise lounge. I almost shouted out when I saw it. That would be perfect for what I had planned. The DVD player was there, sitting on a low dresser/desk/ shelving combination against the wall below the TV. The bedroom had sliding glass doors that led out to a large balcony. We walked out and the view from the height we were at was breathtaking. You could see all of Washington, DC, and into Northern Virginia. The balcony had some nice outdoor furniture, padded sort of black wicker couch and chairs.

After a few minutes I suggested we go down to the casino, find some dinner and drinks.

"You want me to wear a dress to dinner tonight?" Sue said.

"Not tonight. Let's save dress up night for Saturday evening."

She agreed and so in jeans and casual clothes we headed off to the casino and dinner. We had a good dinner in one of the better restaurants, then over to one of the casino bars for more drinks. I kept buying us drinks to loosen Sue up for the night ahead. Wherever we were sitting, eating, or drinking, I kept staring at her, getting semi-erections imagining her taking those dildos deep inside her. We walked around the casino watching mostly, playing some slot machines, then after one more skinny margarita for her, we headed up to the room. It was past eleven o'clock when we got back to the room.

"I'm starting to feel those drinks." Sue said, slurring a little.

"Oh, the night is young." I said.

"That means you want to play around. I'll need to take a shower."

"Go for it. Oh, by the way, deep clean everything if you get my drift. I intend to visit the nether regions of you tonight and get really kinky."

While she was in the shower, I got the room ready for us. I spun the chaise lounge around, so it was backwards to the TV. That way Sue could be on all fours watching the movie while I worked on her from behind. I covered it with spare towels and put a round cushion pillow on it so she could rest against it without tiring from the position. I got the dildos, vibrators and lube out and placed it at the foot of the chaise in easy reach. I then got my small cube camera out, got it set and placed it near the toys. I was going to have a record of this to show Roger. He'd given me plenty of entertainment already. I figured I'd return the favor. I then cued up the DVD in the player and got my clothes off and sat, completely nude, waiting for Sue to finish in the bathroom. About two minutes later she came out, nude and ready to go.

"Ok, I'm all....WOW, you have a whole setup here." Sue said.

"I wanted something special. It's also a training session of sorts. We haven't been with Roger and Ellaine for a while, and they're concerned we won't be ready for their swing party in a couple of months."

"What's their concern?"

"That we're not experienced enough and will freak out if they're not with us the whole time. So, they gave me some advice on what we should try." I said, motioning to the dildos.

"Oh, so you want to put those big dicks right here?"

As she finished her sentence she turned around and bent all the way over, showing me her ass and pussy. I was instantly hard.


"Oh, so you want to put those big dicks here?"

I walked over to her, and while she was still bent over, I started rubbing her pussy. She stood up, half turned, and kissed me.

"How do you want me?"

"In the chaise on all fours. Get comfortable. We'll be there a while."

Sue crawled on to the chaise, taking the round pillow and placing it under her belly for support. As she got into position her amazing round ass and pussy seemed to spread open. I stood staring for a few seconds, stroking my cock, and hitting the play button on the remote control to start the DVD. The movie I had selected for us was an old one called "Satyr." Made in the late nineties, it had an all star cast of lead porn stars of that time. It also had one of the greatest DP scenes I'd ever seen. The actress in the scene makes it look so easy taking two large porn star cocks. The scene had an interesting dream sequence preamble, thunder, and a forest setting.

Sue watched the movie, arms folded over the back of the chaise, chin resting on her arms. As she watched I gently rubbed her pussy, opening it, brushing over her clit, feeling her moisture build. She moaned lightly. While this went on, I reached down for the cube camera, and passed it over getting some great shots of her pussy and ass. She knew I liked to record some of our sex. She would occasionally watch some of it, then would tell me to delete it. Yeah, right!


"As she watched I gently rubbed her pussy,"

The scene we were watching began to intensify in action, the lead actress wearing some sort of medusa headdress confronting the two male actors and sucking their cocks. Sue shifted a little watching this, so I took the opportunity and grabbed one of the black dildos. I reached around her, handing it to her and said.

"Here, you suck on this big cock like she's doing. Get it good and wet so it can fuck you."

Sue took it, smiled seductively and slowly placed it in her mouth, working it back and forth.



Sue, Sucking on the Black Dildo

Observing all of this I was running out of hands quickly, trying to rub and finger Sue's pussy and work my go camera to catch the action, when I wanted to be stroking my hard cock watching all this. Sue was making sounds while she was sucking on the dildo. Mostly because I was fingering her increasingly wet pussy.

"Mmmmm. Yea, oh yea."

"You suck that cock really deep in your mouth like she's doing on TV, ok?

"Mmmm hmmm." She said.

The angle on the film changed after a few minutes, one of the male actors was positioned under the actress eating her out while she continued to suck the other one's cock. I thought this would be a good time to start eating Sue out, so I set my camera of to the side and shoved my face between her thighs. My tongue entered her hairy cunt, my nose hitting her taint. I licked up and down, lapping my tongue as far into her as I could go. She moaned and continued to suck the dildo and watch the action on TV. I expanded my licking area further up her crack. I got my nose deep into her taint, her pubic hairs tickling my nose and smelling of her juicy excitement. With each stroke of my tongue I moved further up her ass crack, she, and I both moaning now, but I was oblivious to what was happening on TV. I spread one of her ass cheeks slightly, sticking my nose in for a deep sniff. My left hand was now stroking my cock hard. I knew in a couple minutes I'd be in full ass worship mode.


Sticking My Nose In For A Deep Sniff

I lingered for an extra minute, my nose still in her crack, kissing her taint, reveling in the musky odor of both pussy and ass. I knew I had to keep pace with the timing of the movie, or restart the scene, not wanting the fucking action to start before we were ready. I reached and grabbed the remote control, quickly pressing the replay button, starting the scene over. Sue reacted by looking back at me slightly.

"I restarted the scene, we're not ready for the latter action yet," I said.

"I'm getting really turned on. This is so erotic."

"I'm glad. You need to keep that dildo wet and ready."

"Mmmm, ok." She said, sticking it back into her mouth. "It tastes like rubber."

"I'll get you a real one latter this weekend," I said jokingly.

Sue returned her attention to the movie, while I repositioned myself behind her. I started rubbing and kissing her round full ass cheeks, licking them lightly. I then moved into her lovely ass crack. I started licking lightly up and down her crack, her outer cheek pubic hairs rubbing on my nose and tongue. I stuck my right middle finger into her wet pussy. She clenched slightly, but relaxed as I went in deeper. She began to gyrate a little, so I put my first and second fingers in, moving them slowly back and forth. Sue moaned, now sucking harder on her faux cock, her wet pussy acknowledging she was ready to be fucked.


"I Kissed Her Round Ass Cheeks Lightly."


"I Started Licking Up & Down Her Ass Crack,

Her Outer Cheek Pubic Hairs Tickling My Tongue and Nose."The movie was fast approaching the fucking scenes again, so I had to get moving even though I wanted to dwell on Sue's ass more. I still had a little time, so I was going to take full advantage of it. I'm a fanatic for my wife's ass. I've told her repeatedly. In all the progress we've made in sexual exploration, she still considers ass worship and rimming nasty. She lets me do it only for a few minutes, then she's had enough. I took both hands and slowly spread her ass cheeks open. I stared for a few seconds, taking in Sue's spread, revealed womanhood. Her spread wet pussy and hairy ass were right in front of me. My heart was beating right out of my chest as I thought what the coming moments were going to bring. I then shoved my whole face into her spread cheeks. I ground my face into her ass, licking freely, probing her asshole, sticking my tongue in as deep as I could. Getting it ready to take my cock in a few more minutes. I then stretched her now wet cheeks as far apart as I could and licked her ass, making loud slurping and moaning sounds, finally pulling out. I then took the index fingers of both my hands, putting one finger in her pussy, and working the other into her ass gently.


"Taking In Sue's Spread Womanhood."


"I Ground My Face Into Her Ass, Licking Freely."


"I Stretched Her Now Wet Cheeks As Far Apart As I Could and Licked Her Ass."

Sue reared forward at first, not expecting a double fingering, but then she relaxed and seemed to move with the motion.

"You're so nasty," she said.

"Hand me that dildo now. You're more than ready for it."

She handed it back, and I told her to relax and get ready. The movie had just gotten to the fucking scene. I took the thick toy and rubbed the head up and down her pussy. She moaned as I positioned the head at her pussy opening and began to push it gently. I tapped the inside of her thighs, motioning her to spread farther, which she did. I started to slide the dildo in. as the head passed in, I noticed Sue's pussy beginning to stretch.

"OHHH. AHHH!" She moaned.

"Just relax, you're going to take all this cock, aren't you?"

"Go easy. It's so filling, OHHHH!"


"Go Easy. It's So Filling."


"Relax, You're Going To Take All This Cock."

I kept pushing the dildo in, and gradually it was swallowed into Sue's wet, stretched pussy. I then began to ease the cock back and forth in a rhythm, little by little, increasing the length of the in and out motions.

"OHHH, YEA JAY, YEA HONEY, FUCK ME!"

"It's so hot seeing you take this big cock. I want you to do it more for me. For real." I said.

Sue was gyrating with the rhythm now, her ass moving back and forth, the latex cock sliding back and forth, now glistening with her fuck juices.

jc1961
jc1961
252 Followers
12