The Casino Royale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want more honey. It feels so good OHHH, HOAH!!!"

"Reach back and take the dildo now. Work it the way you want." I said.

Sue's hand reached under her, and she took over the motion of the dildo, now fucking herself and moaning. I stood and moved in front of her, stroking my cock in front of her face. Her eyes were closed, chin resting on the reversed chaise back.

"Here, suck my cock now. Take two cocks and get mine ready to go up your ass!"

She took my cock eagerly, excitedly into her mouth, making slurping and "MMMM" sounds as she sucked. I had to be mindful not to cum right this second, but the sight of seeing my sixty-one-year-old wife bent over taking two cocks was overpowering. I looked over my shoulder at the TV and noticed the double penetration scene was about to begin. I pulled out of Sue's mouth and moved behind her again, in a standing position.

"Look at the TV babe. See that? We're going to do that now."

"Oh my god," she said.

At that moment, the other porn actor was pushing his cock up the ass of the actress already riding another actor's cock. I knelt behind Sue moving my cock into place near her asshole. The dildo in her pussy caused her asshole to sort of spread open.

"Ok, I'm going to enter your ass now. Just relax." I said.

I had to stand on the chaise and practically squat to get the angle I needed. I slowly pushed my cock in. Sue took a deep breath, and it was as if a felt a slight pop, or something like a release. My cock suddenly slid all the way in. I was balls deep in my wife's asshole. Not wanting to waste a second, I started a back and forth motion. I looked around at her face. She was reared head back, her mouth wide open, her eyes even wider.

"AHHHH, OHHHH, SHIT!!!!" She yelled.

I stood, my cock bending some. I had full control of her ass now. I placed my hands on both of her cheeks and spread them as far as I could I then started plowing her ass hard.


"I Was Balls Deep In My Wife's Ass."


"I Plowed Her Ass Hard."

As I fucked her ass, I could feel the dildo in her pussy. Sue was almost screaming, not in pain but near ecstasy. This lasted no more than thirty seconds before she yelled.

"I'm coming!!! Oh god, OHHH, OHHHH YEA!!!!!

I felt her ass clamp down on my cock. I was going to cum any second too, but a wanted to make sure she got her full orgasm. Sue was still moaning, but after a few seconds I couldn't wait anymore.

"I'm going to cum all over your ass babe."

I pulled out of her ass and shot my load all over her ass cheeks.

"Oh YEA!!! FUCK YEA BABE!!!!"

My cum hit the top of her ass crack and began running down her cheeks. Sue pulled or more aptly, released the dildo from her pussy. It landed on the chaise between her legs. She slumped over the chaise breathing heavily. I relaxed too, behind her, reveling in what we had just done, and the sloppy mess all over Sue's ass.


"I'm Going To Cum All Over Your Ass Babe."


"The Sloppy Mess All Over Sue's Ass."

The movie we were watching had moved on to a different scene. I pressed the stop button on the remote ending it.

"That felt so good Jay. I never knew that could be so good. It looks so painful."

"I guess if it's done right you get lucky. I liked seeing it. I want you to do that for real. Roger and Ellaine's party is coming up. How did that dildo feel? Good?

"Oh, yes, it filled me up."

Good, I want to see you take more and larger cocks. Like Roger, and others, ok?

"Well, under the right conditions we could try. But I want you there, always." She said.

"Always, I promise."

"I'm going to take a shower. It's late and we've had a long day. I'm tired."

"Ok, I'll clean up here."

Sue went off to the shower. I soon heard the water running and the shower door close. As I cleaned up the chaise lounge, I picked up the dildo, still glistening wet with Sue's deep cunt juices. I stood there holding it, then sniffed it. The odor of her cunt extraordinarily strong on it. My cock stirred again, getting hard. I put one foot up on the chaise and stroked my cock, sniffing the black dildo, then running my tongue along it, tasting Sue's wet excitement. I soon left a second load on the towel covering the chaise, before I heard the water in the shower cut off. I finished cleaning thinking of the sexual exploration that now awaited us. We still had two full days at the casino. Little did I know that the exploration was going to continue this weekend.

END OF PART I. CONTINUED IN PART II.

12