The Cassidy Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better do some explaining."

Cassidy looked up and quickly moved off Ryan's lap. This was obviously Chief White. Cassidy didn't need to use her psychic powers to know this. He was older, in his sixties and had on worn jeans with a t-shirt. He had in his hand his badge, cell phone, and notepad. He looked angry, upset, and a little tired. Cassidy did the math in her head and figured it was only about nine or ten in the morning. It was Sunday, which was early for anyone who liked to sleep in. Chief White looked the type that worked Monday through Friday and enjoyed his late mornings on the weekend.

"How much detail do you want? This could take a while."

"Tell me everything. He died on the operating table."

Cassidy gasped but then remained quiet. She still couldn't understand how Ryan was so nonchalant when it came to death. She looked back and forth between Ryan and Chief White like it was a Wimbledon style tennis match. Ryan began to speak.

"I went to the banquet hall last Friday night to check things out. You know that one of my clients is interested in the fundraising activities of a certain Fort Erie socialite. Anyway, I forgot my jacket so went the next morning to get it. I figured I'd break in and if I was caught, I'd play dumb. When I got there, Cassidy Caldwell was there. She was working the coat check and knew that I had forgotten my jacket.

"Stewart was there and pretended to be a security guard. He went in and got my jacket. He didn't recognize me at first, which was good. Afterwards when I found out he was being accused of arson I went to find Cassidy Caldwell and warn her about Stewart."

"Continue." Chief White was writing furiously and Cassidy was interested in hearing everything from beginning to end.

"When he was arrested I told Cassidy she was safe. When I found out he was released I went to find her but I was too late. He had kidnapped her and called me, telling me where he had brought her. He just wanted the media to know who really started the fire at the banquet hall. He didn't want to hurt Cassidy or me. He wanted you to release a statement."

"Don't you dare say aloud the details of that investigation? You know the repercussions." Chief White glared at Cassidy, which made her shrink into her seat. It was a death stare, which confirmed Cassidy's suspicions that something very fishy was going on around the arson investigation.

"I'm not. I haven't told her and you can ask her yourself. I know that you made some high demands for me to remain on the force even though I chose to leave and start my own business. I don't need to be reminded."

"What exactly happened prior to him collapsing and you calling the police?"

"We were struggling and he just grabbed his neck and chest and collapsed. He had been showing signs of a heart attack since I first arrived but I didn't want to tell him. He collapsed and I knew right away that he needed resuscitating. I called 911 and continued compressions until the paramedics arrived. Cassidy had escaped but must have heard the commotion and came back to help."

"Go home. Both of you. In addition, you Ms. Caldwell I am sorry you were brought into this mess but please acknowledge the fact that the Fort Erie Police department is quick and efficient and we deal with kidnapping matters very seriously. Had we been informed earlier we would have done everything in our power to rescue you."

"I know." Cassidy nodded. He was lying and they all knew it. She was tired, hyperactive, and too emotional to deal with anything right now. She got up and felt Ryan's arms around her body. He led her outside into the cold November air. It wasn't until he went into his pocket to find his car keys that he realized he had a problem.

"Your car is at your office as is mine."

"Yeah. I'll call a taxi."

Cassidy nodded and listened as he first called directory assistance for the Fort Erie taxi company and then called and asked for a taxi at the emergency room entrance of the hospital. It was less then five minutes when a green taxi pulled up. Ryan and Cassidy got into the back seat and the drive back to his place was quiet. Ryan paid the driver and then led Cassidy into his apartment building.

Ryan lived in one of only a few high-rise apartment buildings in that area of town. It was twenty stories and he had a small bachelor apartment on the third floor. The elevator was very fancy and the hallway was decorated with rich carpet and artwork. Each door was dark brown with a wrought iron black number. Ryan lived in apartment thirty-three and he unlocked his door and stepped in.

His apartment was very small. As they entered, there was a small closet on the right, then the door to the washroom, a linen closet, and then it opened out into the main area. The main area had an L shaped kitchen with a counter top that barely fit two bar stool type chairs. The main area had what looked to be a queen size bed, night table and big leather chair. Against the kitchen wall was another closet and the outside wall had floor to ceiling windows with one panel opening onto the patio. From the position of the bed, you faced a flat screen television attached to the wall.

Cassidy could smell apples and after-shave. It was a strange combination but then she noticed an arrangement of apples on the kitchen counter. The aftershave smell lingered on the bed sheets and she felt comforted knowing that when she was dealing with a very scary situation, it was that smell that had calmed her down.

"Nice".

"Yeah right." Ryan grabbed her jacket and hung it up, then after hanging up his and putting their shoes away, he walked in and sat on the bed. He wondered if she would be comfortable enough to sit on the bed with him. If not she had the option of sitting on his chair. "It is. I live in a big townhouse and I hate cleaning it. This is the perfect size." Cassidy was comfortable enough to sit on the bed across from Ryan.

"Why do you live in a big townhouse then?" Ryan knew there was a story behind this and he knew that based on her emotional state with all that had happened over the last few days, she would answer almost any questions.

"My ex boyfriend thought it would be best if I bought a townhouse so that when we got married he could move in. Of course that meant that I was the one paying the mortgage."

"And what happened to the boyfriend?"

"We broke up when I was going through my depression with Benjamin's death. Jason couldn't deal with it and so I broke up with him."

"And you get stuck with house payments."

"Yep."

"Doesn't sound fair. But you seem the independent type who enjoys owning a house, a car, being responsible." Ryan was running his fingers gently through her hair and that was making Cassidy moan softly."

"Yeah I was until you came along. You know that's why you drive me crazy. I'm supposed to be independent and strong willed. I'm like my mother. I'm not supposed to go weak in the knees at some random guy I meet at a charity event. A guy who is handsome and sexy and cute and intelligent isn't supposed to tell me he loves me on our third date."

Ryan blushed. He grabbed Cassidy and kissed her so hard that she fell backwards on the bed. He climbed on top and ran his hands up and down her sides.

"Tell me to stop because you have no idea how bad I want you. I want you and need you. I've wanted this since we first met." Ryan was tugging on her jeans and she lifted her hips in response. Ryan tugged her jeans down and then held the cuffs as they slid off her slim legs. She was wearing purple cotton panties and she was relieved to know that she wasn't wearing ugly ripped panties.

Ryan sat up on his knees and looked down at Cassidy. "You seem to like the color purple don't you?"

"Unhuh."

"Purple hair, purple nail polish, purple panties. I like it. Ryan grinned and tugged her panties off gently. He then leaned forward and pulled off her shirt. Her bra was purple and he laughed.

"Yep. Figures." Ryan kissed her passionately while undoing his jeans. He squeezed her breasts roughly and loved how soft and warm they felt in his hands. They were definitely more then a handful and he was getting so hard just imagining his tongue, lips, and other body parts against them. He reached around and began to tug on the clasp of her bra. He was struggling and Cassidy couldn't help but giggle.

"Do you need some help?" Cassidy was still giggling but was trying to remain in the mood.

"You're laughing at me." Ryan pulled her up so she was sitting. Their legs were intertwined with his right leg over her left leg and her right leg over his left. He was still struggling and was frustrated.

"I am not. I'm assuming you haven't taken off a lot of bras."

"No. You going to help or am I going to rip it off you?"

Cassidy grinned. She had never asked about his past but this little revelation spoke volumes to her. He wasn't a player. He was honest, kind, and romantic. She loved him even more for the fact that he wasn't ashamed of his inexperience. She was before but somehow her normal shyness was gone.

"You are not ripping my hundred dollar bra." Cassidy reached behind her and undid the bra then threw it haphazardly on the floor. Ryan watched and almost bit his tongue to hold back his first thought.

"You spent that much on a bra then throw it on the ground? Jeez!"

Cassidy just kissed him back then leaned up and guided a nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard and long, feeling the hard nub against his tongue. Cassidy was bucking against him and he loved the reaction. He moved to the other nipple now, sucking even harder as he pinched the nipple that was wet with his saliva between his thumb and finger. He didn't notice that she had slid her hand down until he felt her warm smooth hand grip his cock.

"Fuck!" Ryan cried out. It felt so good that his balls swelled. He started hyperventilating. There was no way he was going to be able to control himself with her. She wasn't even moving her hand and he was going crazy.

"Did that hurt?" Cassidy withdrew her finger and pulled away. Her face looked hurt and lost. Ryan saw that and was shocked. He looked into her eyes, trying to understand what was going through her mind. He couldn't figure it out completely but realized that her ex boyfriend had hurt her in a lot more ways then he could imagine.

Ryan rolled onto his back and pulled her so she was straddling his hips. She fit exactly against him. Her legs were bent and tucked perfectly against his thighs. His hard throbbing member was pushed against her pussy lips and he could feel her moisture dripping against his balls. It was such an erotic feeling.

"No that didn't hurt. It felt good. Good. If you had moved your hand just a bit I probably would have had an orgasm."

"Really?"

Ryan nodded. He then moved his hand under her and found her wetness. She was slick, hot, and soaking. He moved his fingers around her lips then found her hard bud. She was trying to move away but he had one hand firmly holding her hip. He stroked softly at first and then harder, feeling her wetness against him. Her already hard nipples puckered up more and she began rocking back and forth against him. She didn't say a word, just moaned when he shifted his hand to slip two fingers inside her while keeping his thumb firmly against her clit. "You are beautiful and sexy and gorgeous and I wanted this after our first kiss. You're going to cum for me Cassidy, all over my hand and my cock."

Cassidy nodded. She was losing control and it scared her. She had never cum with a guy before. She had always used her own fingers or the vibrator she bought on a dare. He was doing everything right and she was being brought closer and closer to orgasm. She closed her eyes tight. It felt so much better then her fingers. He was pushing inside her gently but forcefully, if that was even possible. His thumb would brush her clit and then push hard. She was breathing so hard now and then suddenly gasped for breath.

She was there. She was climaxing. Her whole body shook as her muscles contracted around his thick fingers. Her hips were moving so fast as pleasure radiated throughout her whole body. Ryan just held on, watching as she enjoyed what he was able to give her. As her orgasm ended, he pulled his fingers out, figuring that she was sensitive.

Ryan rubbed her hips. She had shifted and the tip of his cock was gently nudged between her smooth wet pussy lips. He didn't say a word and waited until she opened her eyes. When she did there were tears in her eyes that spilled over onto her face. Ryan grabbed her and pulled her close, nuzzling her nose.

He moved her and felt his cock slid easily inside her. It was a tight fit but her wetness made it feel so good. He fitted perfectly. Their eyes were locked on one another as she moved gently back and forth against each other. Ryan felt her wetness surround his cock and he was gritting his teeth, trying to hold back. It didn't help that she whimpered each time that his cock nudged the entrance to her womb. They went slow and deep, their eyes telling each other everything.

Cassidy was finally comfortable with this and sat up and began to bounce on his cock. She played with her nipples, which made Ryan grin.

"You tease."

"Is that bad?" Cassidy ran her finger down her body and began to stroke her sensitive clit gently. Ryan closed his eyes and suddenly erupted inside her. He couldn't hold back. He couldn't control himself. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down as his cock swelled. He was gasping for breath, feeling every drop of cum land inside her. She rested her hands on his chest, watching his face as he had an intense orgasm. When his breathing was back to normal, he pulled her in close so their faces were almost touching.

"I love you Cassidy. You know that, right?"

"I love you, too."

***

Fort Erie is an interesting jumble of different socio-economic areas blended into one town. The suburb areas that line the highway are all middle class areas with average size single-family homes. The area near Lake Erie is called Crystal Beach where million dollar homes are located. The downtown area has just enough services to help those without a car but most people drive the twenty minutes to Niagara Falls or continue a little further up to St. Catharine's to get the necessary shopping. Just before you cross the Peace Bridge to enter the United States, there is a little bar located on a side street. It is the type of place you never notice unless you were looking.

Joey entered the dark dingy bar. It was on the outskirts of town near the highway. It was called Jake's Saloon but really was an easy place for people to go to when they wanted to get away. No one looked at anyone unless you were meeting someone specifically. If you did see someone, you knew you might chat with them but outside of the walls of the run down place, you never mentioned seeing them there.

Joey had been here many times but always on police business. Before he was recognized on a daily basis for who he was he had found out quite a lot about the underground drug trade in town by quietly sipping a beer while listening to the conversation. He was here today for a very different reason. He looked around and then saw whom he wanted to meet. The man was wearing an expensive business suit with gold cufflinks. He was drinking a beer but had it in a glass and was sipping it elegantly, not like the others in the bar who were gulping it down from the bottle.

George was in his sixties and was looking a little nervous being in this area of town and more importantly being in a bar like this. He was the type that would be more comfortable inside a boardroom or going over to one of the mansions in Crystal Beach for a dinner party. He was out of place here but although everyone noticed no one said anything. It was an unwritten rule.

Joey smiled and sat down. The briefcase next to George was a dark brown leather and had a gold clasp. George had his hand protectively against the case, making sure that it didn't slip away from him until the last minute.

"Hello George."

"Hello Chief White."

"I heard there was a complication last night. Your rogue police officer seems to be getting into a bit of trouble."

"Ryan Gates is no longer a police officer on my force. He simply has not returned his badge or gun. He does not represent me or any other member of the City of Fort Erie police force." Joey's voice was ice cold and George winced, retreating a bit.

"You going to tell me what really happened? Or was it really a coincidence that he had a heart attack while being arrested by Ryan."

Joey blinked then smiled.

"You have it all wrong. Ryan wasn't arresting him. Fuck no. He was there rescuing his little freak girlfriend. Stewart kidnapped her because she was at the banquet hall before it caught on fire. Ryan's fucking her or something. Either way he would do anything for her. It was quite nice that he had a heart attack actually. He's out of the picture and as long as Ryan stays quiet we're fine."

George laughed, chuckling actually then sipped his beer. "What if he doesn't?"

"Then he might be shot in the line of duty. Being a private investigator is a dangerous job you know."

Both men grinned.

"So do you have the money?" Joey leaned forward and smiled when he saw the money in the briefcase. "It's all here. I don't like having this much money in my house and Sonya is getting a little nervous about everything."

"She's playing the part perfectly. I saw her on the news a few night sago. She was going on about how she was traumatized and would never be able to plan another fundraiser in her life. It was pathetic actually."

"Don't call my wife pathetic Joey."

"Fine."

"Is she still going to organize the Christmas Police Officer Ball?" Joey grinned. It was a charade both of them were playing and both of them were enjoying the amusing discussion.

"Yes she is. She's already planning it. It's going to be at one of the hotels in the city."

Both men got up, Joey holding the expensive briefcase. The men shook hands and then Joey left first, getting into his police car and driving home. A few minutes later George left as well.

Joey drove home thinking through the whole situation. He had been stunned when George had asked him to charge Stewart with the arson. It was easy of course and the money he was offering was a nice bonus. He hated how Stewart had dragged the police department's good name through the dirt and although he hated Ryan almost as much as he hated Stewart, he was glad that Stewart was dead. It made things a lot easier.

The arson investigation would be closed. The Billings were receiving the insurance claim. Sonya could go back to being the most important socialite in Fort Erie. Ryan Gates had nothing to gain or lose by telling anyone who really burnt down the hall, and life would be calm and peaceful.

***

George pulled into the laneway and parked his car in the garage. He closed the garage door and then walked up the glass stairs to the second floor. Sonya was sitting on their white leather sofa reading over some notes. She looked so elegant and beautiful.

"Is everything worked out?"

"Yes dear."

"Did Ryan kill him?"

"No actually he did die of a heart attack. Ryan was there because he's dating Cassidy, you know that purple haired freak that hangs around your best friend's daughter."

"Cassidy Caldwell. Her whole family drives me crazy. Her mother is creepy and her brother was so unstable he killed himself. I wouldn't be surprised if she did the same thing."

"Now dear be nice. Had you not burnt down the banquet hall then she wouldn't have been kidnapped by Stewart." George was kneeling by Sonya's feet, rubbing them gently then tenderly nudging her legs apart. Sonya laid back a bit, placing her feet on the glass coffee table. She was wearing a white silk robe and once it opened her beautiful body was exposed. George moaned as she pushed his head down to lick her.

1...89101112...19