The Casting Couch Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff pressed his hips down and Lisa opened wide, attempting to swallow his meat as the head moved between her lips. At the same time, she felt his hands grab her thighs and spread them apart as he lowered his head and sniffed her juices. Shifting so that his fingers spread her pussy lips apart, he must have lowered his mouth to her gaping cunt because she suddenly felt his lips eating her out like no one ever had before. Her scream of pleasure was muffled by the long cock in her mouth, and she began mimicking his actions, licking at his meat the way he was licking at her hole.

Unable to stand the teasing any longer, she reached up, grabbed the back of his thighs and pulled his hips down sos he could deep throat the monster. Not needing a further invitation, Jeff pushed his cock deep in her throat and groaned as her pussy juices suddenly flooded his mouth. As she bucked and writhed beneath him, he grasped her thighs and speared her hole with his tongue.

"Ohhhh...uhhhh! Yes . . yes!" She panted, pushing his hips away long enough to catch her breath and moan. Then her hand reached automatically to find and grasp his black meat again. She took him as deep into her mouth and throat as any woman ever had.

The sweet sensation of her throat muscles working his cock was too much. "Oh, fuck..Unnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!" he lifted his head and shouted as he suddenly erupted in her hot, wet mouth and throat. Lisa cried out helplessly and tried to push at his hips to keep from drowning in cum, but Jeff wouldn't budge. If anything, he pressed deeper into her throat until every last drop of his seed had been squirted in her belly. He eventually raised himself and gave her a chance to breathe as he once again lowered his lips to her pussy. Spreading her open wide, he darted his tongue into her folds and licked deep and long.

Her body bucked and jerked out of control as Jeff decided she was good and ready for a slow fuck. Lifting his head, he told her, "Suck me some more, baby." He needed some help getting hard again.

Lisa mindlessly opened her mouth and took the tip of his cock between her lips. She sucked him good, not daring to take him as deep as before for fear she'd gag and throw up next time he came down her throat. If his lips and tongue weren't doing such a good job of driving her crazy, she might have wondered why she was sucking him off again, especially as he continued to grow and leak precum in her mouth.

Jeff felt his cock growing hard and knew it was time to fuck this sweet pussy. Pushing his mouth down hard on her cunt, he aimed his lips and tongue at her clit and worked it over hard, bringing her to another mind-shattering orgasm. While she was still shaking and spasming beneath him, he pulled his long dick out of her mouth and rolled off the bed. Hurrying to position himself between her thighs, he settled himself against her, aiming his hard cock at the entrance to her vagina.

Lisa felt Jeff lay down on top of her. W-what? God, were they still doing the scene? She couldn't remember. Maybe she was dreaming, but she was pretty sure he'd just brought her to one of the best orgasms she'd ever had in her life. She licked her lips as she felt him settle between her thighs, his big black cock sliding against the folds of her pussy lips again. She moaned when she felt its size against her. He didn't insert it into her, he just slid the length along her slick folds, mimicking the fuck she suddenly wished he'd give her. He continued to tease her without penetration as she squirmed beneath him. Then again, she couldn't let him stick it in her. Mike was waiting for her at home. God, she was so confused. She felt him kiss her neck softly as both of his hands massaged her firm, heavy breasts, and she felt her hands sliding up to his black hips to hold him closer.

Without raising up, Jeff positioned his hands at her hips, steadying her wiggling body for his penetration. With his body positioned directly above hers, Jeff pushed his pelvis forward and began to slide his huge uncircumsized cock into the white woman's pink, blistering hot sheath.

"Ohhhh... Jeff...what...are you...doing? ... Pleeeease," she exhaled. He wasn't sure if she was begging him to stop or to continue. But she seemed determined to fight him and her own desires. She raised her hands to his hips and tried to push him back, but it was too late. Jeff had already managed to slide about five inches into her bubbling twat and was still pushing.

Lisa's eyes grew wide as she felt the intruder invade her pussy so slowly, she felt every inch slide in, its ridges brushing the inside of her cunt in ways that sent tiny tremors of electricity shooting through her groin. With tiny gasps, she tried pushing at his hips, trying to stop him, but he just kept sliding in as if he belonged there. "Ahhh....oooohh...nooo," she breathed. Finally, she felt him stop, and Jeff pulled back enough to admire the sight of their union, his black crotch pressed tight into her white, shaven mound.

Her tender pussy lips were folded around the width of his black cock, holding it tightly in place. He had about eight inches in so far, with three more to go. Picking up her hips to angle her just right, he gently pressed forward into her. "Aaaaaggghhhh," she moaned when he slid in another inch. Damn. This bitch obviously hadn't ever had a real cock before.

Panting, Jeff told her, "Almost there, baby. Just hold on...hold on." Shaking her head, she once again tried to push at his hips, but her arms didn't have the strength to stop him. He slid another inch into her twat, saw her wince, and paused for a moment to allow her pussy to accomodate his length. Even though her pussy was dripping wet, there was still some resistance.

Lisa moaned feeling Jeff's meat lodged in her cunt. God, he was so big. Bigger than she'd ever had before. His hips pressed hers into the mattress, trapping her, but she tried to wiggle out from under him anyway. The sensations caused from her movements were mind blowing. She felt her stomach muscles clench then start to roll as she had another orgasm. Jeff felt the resistance give way and slowly buried himself to the hilt, grinding his crotch into hers. Lisa screamed as the head of his cock pushed against her cervix and peeked inside her womb. As if on cue, there was another scream, from the next room, as Allison's sweet voice yelled out, "Ohhh, oooh, fuck!" The two women were getting hammered at the same time, it seemed.

Jeff slowly pulled his cock out of Lisa's cunt and slid back in a few times, making sure she was well adjusted to his size. "OOOHHH...... OOOHHH... EEEHHHH.... AAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHHHHHHHH," Lisa squealed as he circled his hips for the best results. Jeff lowered his head and bit down on each of her milky white tits, licking his tongue in long swaths around the dusty pink areolas then biting her nipples hard. "AAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed.

Having already blown his first load moments earlier in her mouth, Jeff knew he could stay rock solid inside the squeezing walls of her quivering pussy without having to worry about cumming for a while.

He started to really work his cock in and out of this sweet pussy with a smile on his face as she twisted and grunted beneath him, obviously enjoying the ride of her life. Grabbing her ankles and pulling her to the edge of the bed, he raised her left leg over his shoulder and pressed her right thigh onto the bed. Circling his hips, he rotated his cock deep inside her in a way he knew would drive her wild. He found that he loved burying his cock to the hilt, grinding his hips against her, digging the tip of his cock into her cervix, before he pumping her again.

"Ahhhh.....Ahhhh......Ahhhh......Ahhhhh," Lisa began a steady chant in time with his strokes. She laid her head back on the bed, but her hands clutched and grabbed at his biceps as she strained for release. She began bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts and realized she had taken him all. His balls began to make a soft slapping sound against her ass with each downstroke.

"You've got it all, baby...how does it feel?" he grunted as he paused once again to grind against her. He figured he was stuck up her womb as he rotated his cock inside her twat.

Lisa could barely answer through gritted teeth, "Uhhnn...ohh ... my gawd."

Jeff lifted both her legs and placed them on his shoulders, then planted both hands on each side of her. Once he had repositioned her, he pulled his cock almost all the way out and held it at her opening for a second teasing her. "Ready for a real fuck...?" he whispered.

"Ahhh...gawd...I....!" she said incoherently. He took that as a yes.

He suddenly slammed back into her and she cried out in pleasure. Then he began to pound into the white woman like a jackhammer. The bed moved and groaned beneath them and Lisa's breasts shook back and forth as she neared another orgasm. Jeff knew she was close again and he began to change his movements ... rotating and grinding his hips, then just pounding into her with speed and stamina. Lisa spasmed and let out a keening cry that could be heard well into the next room. For at least 20 more minutes, Jeff continued to fuck her in that same method, drawing orgasm after orgasm from her twitching thighs.

Finally, Jeff began to gasp and grunt too, and Lisa realized he was close as well. Weakly, she begged him, "Don't cum in me." She didn't want Mike to know she'd been with anyone. Slowing down, Jeff lifted a hand to turn her face up so she was looking at him. "Open your eyes," he told her, straining not to cum yet. He wanted her to look deep into his eyes and know that a black man was shooting his cum into her pussy. He wondered if she was on birth control and hoped she wasn't. He loved fucking fertile, unprotected white women, he'd decided. Slowly, she lifted her eyelids and met his gaze. Almsot unconsciously, she humped her hips up into his crotch.

"Oh God, baby.....I'm gonna cummm!" he shouted as she shuddered, yelped, and clawed beneath him when he bowed his back, pulled her crotch tight to his and spewed his hot cum deep inside her.

Wiggling his hips to shake the last of his semen into her hungry pussy, Jeff licked his lips, laughed in triumph and smiled down at the sexy, used redhead on the bed. She was breathing hard, looking confused and dazed as her pussy clamped tight to his black meat. Her stomach muscles trembled and her inner muscles squeezed him tight, coming close to bringing life back to his fading erection. God, he wanted to turn her over and stick it up her ass, but he just didn't think he had the energy right now and he was anxious to go see what Allison was up to...or more precisely, who was up in her. Besides, there was a whole room full of horny black guys waiting their turn with Lisa, and he was sure any number of them would love to fuck that round, white ass too. Maybe he should be generous and offer one of them the chance to pop that cherry, because he doubted anyone had ever done the deed in her sweet ass.

Sliding his deflated cock out of her dripping cunt, he watched as her legs fell down and she lay there spread lewdly with cum running out of her now gaping hole. He didn't bother to get dressed. He walked over to the door, opened it wide and smiled at the line of guys waiting their turn. He saw another group crowded around the open doorway of the next room.

Pushing his way through the eager gathering, Toby, who'd graciously donated his home for this event, stepped forward and said, "'Bout time you finished up in here. I've been waiting to get my hands on some of this pussy too. Damn, that other bitch is one hot fuck, Jeff. Gonna get me some more of that one before the night's over," he said as he once again slid off his pants. "How's this one?"

Jeff glanced back at Lisa, who seemed to have passed out, and shrugged. "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

With a shit-eating grin, Toby nodded and walked over to the white woman. He lowered a hand and fingered her overflowing pussy. "Damn, Jeff, you done got her nice and lubricated for me. Hell, she should be able to handle Toby Jr. easy now."

Without any foreplay whatsoever, Toby rolled Lisa over onto her stomach and with her hips resting on the end of the bed, she was at the perfect position to accept his big meat as he slipped it to her from behind. The others crowded into the room and watched in awe as Toby dropped his pants and lined up his big 13-inch prick with her gaping hole. Grabbing hold of her thighs and lifting her in a sort of wheelbarrow position, he started to push his hips forward, sliding his big cock inside her without much effort. He got about 8 inches in when Lisa started to come around, moaning and pushing her hips back. "Oh, god, no more Jeff," she moaned, trying to pull herself forward and away from the intruder in her pussy.

"Just hold still, baby," Toby told her. "Just hold...on," he grunted as he shoved at least 2 more inches into her.

"OOOHHH...... OOOHHH... EEEHHHH.... AAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHHHHHHHH," Lisa yelled, clawing at the bedsheets and thrashing beneath him. Jeff figured she was realizing that wasn't him pushing into her. Toby was at least a couple of inches wider and longer than Jeff.

Everyone watching was amazed. Toby was by far the largest cock in the group, and they'd never seen any woman handle that whole monster in her cunt. As he pushed his hips into her from behind, he kept slipping inch, after inch, into her tight, white body. His balls were almost touching her clit when he stopped, panting, as he let both of them get adjusted to the tight fit.

Satisfied, Toby dropped her thighs and wiggled his hips against her, sliding his thick, meaty hands up and down her silky smooth back. Sliding his hands between her arms and chest, his fingers dug beneath her and cupped her firm tits as he began humping her in earnest. It was quite a sight--this big, black ex-football player hunched over the backside of a small, naked white woman. The bed shook along with both of them as Toby worked his hips up and down.

"Oh, gawd!" she yelled as he sawed in and out of her. "It's soooo biggggggg!! I can feel you...in my...belly!!" she gasped around thrusts.

The other men began to cheer and offer catcalls as Toby punched his meat into the sexy white slut from behind. Jeff smiled as he decided to go see what was going on in the next room. He was surprised to see a group of guys settled around a card table, playing poker in the living room, obviously uninterested in the fucking that was going on around them. Hell, maybe they were just passing the time until their turn came, or maybe they'd already deposited their semen in Allison's tight cunt or ass. Who knew? As long as his debts got paid tonight, he didn't care.

When he pushed his way through the crowd of naked men, the sight that met Jeff's eyes took away his breath. Allison was sandwiched between two men, both of whom were standing with a cock in each end of her. One black guy was stuck up her pussy as she clung to him, her legs around his hips and her arms circling his neck. He had his thick lips on hers and was licking into her mouth as she panted hotly, her eyes glazed over as if in a trance while the guy behind her pumped his long, black cock into her ass with steady strokes. The guy in front shifted her higher on his hips and began pumping his hips too, so that she was getting fucked in her cunt and ass at the same time. This shocked her into moaning and squeezing her eyes tight as she murmured, "Oh, fuck, that's a ....a ....w-weird ...f-f-feeling!"

Jeff glanced around the room. All of the guys in here were naked or half-naked, with their zippers lowered and their cocks sticking out of their pants. On second glance, Jeff realized most of the guys were recovering from recent fucks, dried cum crusted around their cocks and pubs. Either they'd cum in Allison or while watching someone else cum in her. Someone had grabbed a video camera and was filming all the fucking too. Jeff was glad he'd really have some ammunition now. Allison was married and easily controlled. He hadn't been so sure about Lisa, but now he was.

"Yeah, baby, ride that black cock," the guy in front of Allison was praising. The guy in her ass sped up, bucked forward hard, and started spraying his cum deep in her bowels. After he pulled out, the guy in her pussy groaned and walked her over so the wall could support her back. With her backside pressed against the cold wall, he leaned away from her, bracing her with his hips and knees, leaving his cock buried in her cunt, and ran his hands up the inside of her milky white thighs. Spreading them apart and holding her up with his big, black hands by pushing up against her inner thighs, he began pumping into her again, slow and steady.

"Ahhhh," Allison moaned softly, without much emotion. Jeff figured that she had cum so many times tonight, she was starting to grow numb against the sensation of a cock in her pussy. He felt a fleeting moment of guilt for letting the others use her like this and wondered if he should put a stop to it.

"Ohhh, yeaaahhhh!" the guy in her pussy exploded. He ground his crotch against her pubic mound, obviously having slid all of his dark meat up into her twat as his sperm erupted from his balls. "Take my black juice in your white cunt. Take it all, baby!"

Jeff was jousled aside as someone new entered the room. The guy called out, "Hey guys, you gotta come see this."

Wondering what in the hell he should see, Jeff pushed his way through the crowd of onlookers and realized what the fuss was all about when he spotted what was happening to Lisa on the bed in the next room.

Toby was still rutting away at her, but this time, it wasn't her pussy he was pumping his thick 13-inch pole into. He had tried to squeeze the monster into her tight, virgin ass. Lisa squealed and clutched at the bedsheets as he inched into her hole. They were both breathing hard and sweating, and Lisa had tears in her eyes as she alternately grunted and pleaded, "Oh, god, don't! Owww! God, it hurts! Pleease!!"

"Just a little more, baby," he soothed. "I ain't never done anyone in the ass before...feels good...ugnh...oh, yeah..." From what Jeff could see, Toby had about 7 inches in her ass, and it didn't look like she could handle any more. He pushed his hips forward again causing Lisa to scream and pass out cold.

Jeff watched as Toby hunched over the prone woman's ass, sliding his hands underneath her and grabbing hold of her squashed tits. He pumped his hips a few times, then howled as his ass muscles clenched and he released his juice deep into her ass.

Jeff watched in amazement as Toby pulled out of her and two other guys moved over to take his place. One lowered himself to the floor behind her and began sucking on her dripping pussy while the other crawled onto the bed and shoved his cock in her mouth. Lisa, who was so far gone by this point, accepted it and began blowing the guy in her mouth as she humped her hips back at the tongue in her pussy. Pretty soon, the guy at her ass had had enough and pushed his pants aside. He started plowing her pussy with his dark cock just as the guy in her mouth blew his nut. It didn't take long for him to be replaced another guy.

Jeff watched Lisa being bounced around for a while before turning to see what the commotion was behind him. Some of the guys were now crowded around the living room, watching the game of cards that was being played. Then he realized they were playing with new stakes and a new prize--Allison, who was already sitting one guy's lap. The skinny white guy was having the time of his lfe fondling her bare 36-C breasts.

Big Al, who weighed almost 300 pounds, won the hand being played and wanted to claim some pussy. "How about you come sit in my lap while I play this next hand, baby?"