The Casting Couch Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys led Allison, who could barely walk she was so high and so fucked up, over to Al's seat. She sighed when Big Al grabbed her naked hips, turned her so that her back was to his front, and slowly lowered her onto his lap, lining her juicy cunt with his freed cock. The thing was short but fatter than fat, and Jeff shook his head when it slid inside the white bitch without any trouble. Big Al steadied her on his lap, just letting her sit there for a few seconds with his thick monster buried deep in her pussy. After he folded his hand, he grabbed her thighs and began to wiggle his cock around inside her. "I'd give you a good, hard pounding, but I don't want to distract the boys," he said with a laugh, moving his hips beneath her. He felt up her bare tits and slid his beefy fingers along her pussy folds from front, and Allison moaned and closed her eyes, obviously enjoying the way his thick meat rotated around inside her, hitting all her pleasure spots. Pretty soon, Big Al was moving with pretty fast strokes inside her, and when he grabbed her hips and bucked up, holding her tight, she felt her cunt being filled by yet more black cum.

"I won the next hand...My turn," yelled one of the only remaining white guys in the room. Quickly freeing his impressive cock--he was almost as big as Jeff--he guided Allison over his lap and moaned, feeling her wet muscles clamp around him as he sank deep into her body. Allison, who was once again facing the other players, each of whom had forgotten all about the game, licked her lips as the young stud began pumping his hips up into her. He didn't last nearly as long as the other men. He spewed into her after some furious pumping and only three minutes.

One by one, she was passed around to all the men at the table. One black guy said her cunt was too sloppy, so he held her still while he planted his long stick in her sloppy ass. Allison, wanting satisfaction for herself, rode him hard, finally crying out in release when he came hard inside her bowels.

After she was too exhausted to do more than flop around as they used her, Jeff decided to call a halt to her activities. He picked her up and carried her into the now empty bedroom, placed her in bed and tucked her in. When he returned he saw that the guys had decided to use Lisa as the prize instead, and now she was the pussy being slowly lowered onto Big Al's cock.

Jeff let most of the men take a turn at her sloppy white cunt and ass, then carried her into the bathroom, cleaned her up and fucked her one more time before lowering her into the bed beside Allison. He smiled, thinking that he would have to plan a threesome now so he could watch the two women go at it with each other, but right now, they were both too exhausted for more fun and games.

Glancing at his watch, he realized it was almost 3 in the morning. Damn. His girl would be wondering where he was. The party was clearing out now and just Toby and two more guys remained. Jeff was smart enough to ask the guy with the video camera if he could buy the only copy--he didn't want it to ever be able to be used against him--then asked Toby to make sure the two women got home.

"Hey, no problem," Toby told him. "If they're still too fucked up to drive in another hour or two, we'll take their cars and drive them home."

Jeff didn't really care, other than that his two students might decide to cry rape if they didn't get home soon, and that could jeopardize his career and upcoming marriage. Still, he had no choice but to trust the other men.

Once Jeff had left, Toby turned to his two friends and smiled. "You guys ready for one last taste of white pussy?"

Toby was clearly the leader of the other two, and after he'd rearranged the unconscious women on his bed the way he wanted them, he lowered his crotch between Allison's lewdly spread thighs and lowered his face to Lisa's sopping wet snatch. "Got the camera ready?" he asked. The other guy nodded, and Toby went to work, eating one pussy while he fucked another.

Just as dawn was breaking, Lisa and Allison were carried to their cars and driven to Allison's house. The three black guys were too exhausted to have a run-in with Lisa's jealous boyfriend and Jeff had explained that Allison's husband was away on vacation, so they felt it was safe to deliver them both at the one home. As the men walked away from the nice suburban house, Toby videotaped the sight of their used white bodies laying spread lewdly on the front seats of their cars, cum running down their thighs and soiling the clothe seats...

Toby chuckled. "Damn, Jeff is gonna love this tape. Just wait until he sees what he missed after he left..."