The Castle Pt. 04

Story Info
A straight slave learns just how far the Castle will go...
1.3k words
4.44
9k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harc70
harc70
36 Followers

The Castle- Part 4

(continued)

"Wake up now, 10!" the guard barks.

He surveys my sweaty naked body which is chained spread eagled to my bed with shackles on both hands and feet. I do not like the look in his eyes, like he is eyeing a piece of meat, which unfortunately I am.

His hand firmly grips my full balls straining against my metal cock ring. As usual my pre-cum is dripping out of my 9" long erect cock and has pooled on my bare belly.

"It is time to work 10! A few other guards and I do not think it is fair that you have been fucking all this premium grade mistress and slave pussy for the last three weeks. Even getting to breed the head mistress daughter. This morning we are going to break you in and show you that you are nothing more than a naked sex slave. Do you understand this boy?"

"Yes sir" I reply.

He squeezes harder on my balls, and I know what he expects, nothing less than full submission is acceptable, "Yes master," I reluctantly reply.

"Better, 10, much better. Now it is time to really break you in. He points to the other two guards that have come in the room. I am Master B. This is Master J and Master S. We are going to work your slave ass hard this morning. Got it boy?"

"Yes master," I groan.

They unchain my shackles from the bed and lead me down the hall to another room. In the center of the room is a wooden pole about 3 feet high. It has metal rings with shackles on the top of it. The room is dimly lit by torches, and I see a selection whips hanging on the wall.

They quickly shackle my hands to either side of the wood pole. They spread my legs apart as far as they will go and then shackle them to iron rings in the floor. I strain against my chains and all I can do is rattle them a little bit.

I am now bent over with my bare asshole on display and my hard cock and balls hang down. The three guards quickly strip down to nothing but black jock straps and boots. I knew this was coming from day one at the Castle, that I would not get off without being forced to service male guards. But I did not think I would be broken in by a three-on-one like this. But there is nothing I can do but take whatever comes my way as a naked fuck slave. I had once seen a porn video where a naked slave girl was chained to a pole and had a continuous three way with two guys spit-roasting her. It turned me on quite a bit, but now I am the naked slave about to experience the same thing.

"All right boys, lets break this slave in. Whip his ass first to warm him up," the lead guard says.

"Oh yeah, we are going to warm you up good 10, just settle in for the fucking of your life" another guard responds as he pulls a flogger off the wall.

With that the other two guards take turns whipping my ass and back; the blows are fast and punishing. I strain against my chains to no relief. After about 15 minutes of this I am dripping sweat and shaking. Even though I am in pain the horny juice has my cock rock hard in its steel ring and dripping pre-cum.

"Looks like he is ready, boys. Lube him up and clamp his nipples too" the leader says as he squeezes my balls again. Then I feel one of the guards pushing a lube nozzle up my ass and pumping a liberal amount of lube. The other guard attaches some tight nipple clamps with a chain between them. I barely have time to catch my breath before Master S pulls his cock out of his jock strap and pushes it in my mouth. I think of resisting as I am not gay, but taking that whipping convinces me I had better just suck his cock. It is a strange feeling sucking his cock, but before I have time to adjust Master B has moved behind me, drops his jockstrap, pulls out his large cock and starts pushing it into my asshole.

"OH yeah 10, you just take it all, take every fucking inch. We aren't going to stop today until you can't take anymore, boy! Going to spit roast you good!"

I can't respond at all as the guard is fucking my throat with his cock and I am struggling to breathe while my asshole is being reamed for all its worth. He says, "10 is not bad at sucking cock for a straight guy."

Before the Castle I was 100% straight but with the horny juice they have me on, my cock is responding against my will, twitching in its ring and I am on the edge of shooting my load.

"No 10, hold your load or we will whip you again! We will tell you when and if you can cum. Now squeeze that ass on my cock slave!"

I comply and squeeze my asshole harder on the guard's cock. The guard with his cock in my mouth twitches and blows his load. I try to spit it out but am only partially successful. But before I can even take a deep breath the 3rd guard has his hard cock in my mouth. My spit roast continues as the guard pumping my ass groans and climaxes in my tight asshole.

Right after he pulls out the other guard has his erect cock take his place reaming my ass.

"Ffffff...u...c...kk, nnnnggggh" I sputter with the cock in my mouth. I am not going to be able to hold my load much longer...

These guys round robin spit-roast my ass and mouth for another 10 minutes straight, until one of the guards says "Cum now 10! Blow your man cream, blow it all out."

I don't waste a second and start shooting my load, spurt after spurt as my cock strains against the tight metal ring around it my nipple chain swinging as I moan.

"Look at this slave spurt, I guess he isn't only turned on by fucking pussy anymore. Too bad for him, he isn't the only one who took horny juice this morning.", the lead guard says.

"Get hard again slave! We aren't nearly through with your naked body," as another guard shoves his cock up my ass and starts to pump me, his rough hands grasping my hips to pull me back as far onto his cock as I can go.

"You like this 10? Work slave....", he says as he spanks my bare ass.

I pull against my chains and the wooden post they are attached to, but my fucking doesn't let up. These 3 guards just keep switching places and spit-roasting me for 1 hour straight. The minute one cock comes out of my ass or mouth another goes back in. With the horny juice in my system, I am forced to shoot 4 loads of my cum before they are done. To add to my humiliation each load I shoot is entirely hands free, just my hard cock jiggling in its ring while I spurt in time to the cock pounding my ass. Finally, the last 2 guards finish fucking my naked body and pull out of me.

My legs are trembling as they leave me chained to the post. Cum drips from my cock still twitching in its cock ring and I can only moan in exhaustion.

"Good job 10, now you know what you really have to look forward to at the Castle", the leader says. "We are going to fuck your naked ass like this at least twice a week, and you had better stay hard and have 3 or 4 loads every time. Got it slave?"

"Yes master," is all I can groan.

"Good 10, now you have two minutes to get hard again." he says and they finally unchain my ankle shackles, but leave my hands chained to the breeding pole. I collapse onto my knees. Just a naked fuck slave at the Castle.

harc70
harc70
36 Followers