The Castle Pt. 03

Story Info
A man experiences more punishment and reward at the Castle.
1.5k words
4.46
9.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harc70
harc70
35 Followers

It is late at night at the Castle. The stone walled auditorium is lit by hundreds of candles and looks like something straight out of Harry Potter. If Harry Potter had 10 naked male prisoners chained in a row up on the stage. A group of twelve female college students are being given the grand tour by the Head Mistress and of course the cock-slaves like myself are on full display. The head mistress is wearing a very tight black dress and high heels.

"This one's chains seem a little loose," the chubby but cute girl aggressively groping my naked body says. She is wearing a standard schoolgirl uniform of a green short skirt, white blouse and knee socks. Other then 10lbs of baby fat she is actually very attractive with brown hair and glasses.

"Nnnnggggghhhh," I groan as the chains attached to my wrists are ratcheted tighter stretching my naked body, so I am up on my toes. My legs are spread wide and shackled to a spreader bar. I thought I had been humiliated before at the Castle but being inspected like a naked piece of livestock by these young girls is on another level.

"More, he can still touch his toes, I want to see him fully suspended," she says.

Again, the chains are ratcheted and my toes leave the ground putting all my weight on my arms suspended above me.

The head mistress says," Keri, this is 10, he has been a slave at the Castle for three weeks now. As you can see like all slaves here, he is naked with a steel cock ring and collar on at all times. This greatly reduces operating costs by not having to provide and launder clothes. They also must keep their cocks hard at all times during waking hours. We like to see them straining in their cock rings to help with their rehabilitation. If you want to handle his cock and balls you may, it's just a small part of what this tour offers."

The young girl smiles and gets bolder with her groping of my nude body and her hand immediately goes to my balls, squeezing them quite firmly. While her other hand starts to play with my nipples twisting them firmly. "His balls are so full and firm. His steel ring seems to be very snug around it. He's dripping his love-juice." she says with her other hand pumping my cock head.

"We have these slaves on supplements to increase their sperm production and keep them horny at all times. It's much easier to control a horny, naked slave. They will do almost anything to shoot their hot load and get a little relief. We haven't let any of them cum for the last 2 days so each of them would have full balls for your group's visit."

"I like him. I want to see him whipped," Keri says smugly as she gives my balls a firmer squeeze.

"Of course. 10 strokes," Mistress says as she motions to the guard behind me on the stage.

With a loud crack the first stroke of the whip hits my bare ass hard, but all I can do is take it while stretched taut in my chains. I've learned that whippings at the Castle are hard enough to produce pain but not mar the skin.

My whipping goes on for 10 strokes, and I must count each stroke. Each one is firm and stings like hell and I am breathing heavy and covered in sweat at the end. Keri is quite aroused by my punishment. To add to my humiliation my cock has gone to half-mast.

"Stay hard 10, do not disappoint these young girls!" mistress says while stroking me back to full hardness.

Keri asks, "May I taste him?"

"Of course you can, 10 and all the slaves here can be used by any man or woman visiting us."

With that Keri grabs my erection again and puts her lips around the head, licking my slit while sucking. "Mmmmmm," she says.

Her girlfriend says "Keri you are being a total slut, sucking this slave's cock right out in the open" as I see her groping slave 5's cock as he stands chained next to me.

"I don't care, I can't get a man this fine on my own and I am going to take full advantage of this slave," Keri replies.

Keri continues sucking my cock with full force and to my surprise she deepthroats the entire 7" length and massages it with her throat. She grabs my bare ass and uses it to pull my cock even further down her throat. I am going to blow my load and I desperately look at mistress while groaning.

"You may cum 10," she says.

With that Keri inserts her finger up my bare asshole and I unleash my hot load down her throat, and she gulps it down, spurt after spurt. A little of it drips out of her mouth when she is done, and she licks it up.

"2 minutes to be fully hard again 10!" mistress demands.

I obey and am hard in the required time.

I see Keri whispering to Mistress and overhear a little of what is being said.

"You know the rules Keri, if you want that you must be slave naked to ensure no contraband is bought in...," Mistress says.

"....ok... I need this so much...please..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Keri replies.

The tour wraps up and we are finally released from our chains and led back to our rooms.

I am awoken in my bed later that night by a guard bringing in a naked slave girl on a leash. He unchains me from my bed.

"Use this slave how you see fit 10, she's all yours tonight," he says.

When my eyes adjust, I am surprised that it is Keri. She is completely naked other than leather wrist and ankle cuffs, slave collar and high heels. Her naked body is oiled and glistening. She has a great ass, much tighter than I would have expected from seeing her with her skirt on. Her nipples are both pierced with metal rings.

She smiles and says, "I agreed to this because I feel something for you, please fuck me any way you like... Master!" I firmly grab the leash attached to her collar and kiss her hard and deep. She responds with vigor. I run my hands along her bare shaved pussy, and she is dripping wet. She starts to grind her pussy up and down my leg while I hold her leash.

I ask, "Do you like that little slavegirl?"

After a few minutes of stroking her naked body my cock is straining hard against its steel ring, and I decide to bend Keri over and break her ass in for the whipping she had me take. When I bend her over, I see a large jeweled butt plug has been placed up her ass.

"Nice butt plug slave girl," I say relishing one of the few moments I have some control versus being a naked cock slave.

"Thank you master, they said I had to wear this knowing that you would want to use my tight asshole. They also gave two enemas.", Keri groans as I pull her plug out, and then tease her by putting it back in. The guard who is still watching us says, "Mistress says to use this on her," and hands me some lube.

I remove her butt plug and then work the lube in her tight asshole with two of my fingers until she is moaning and ready. I put her in the doggystyle position on my bed and shackle her hands to the headboard.

I ease my cock head into her tight asshole slowly until she opens up some and soon I am balls deep in her ass.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck me master..." Keri moans in ecstasy as I plow her tight little asshole while keeping her head up with her leash. With the horny juice pumping through me I don't last long, and I unleash my full load in her ass. I pull out and watch my load run out of her asshole.

"M....mm...or..re Cccc..oo...c..k" she stutters.

Just then the head mistress comes in the room, and says, "10, please continue but be aware Keri is my daughter and she will be fucked by you each and every night until she is pregnant. This is her fondest wish to be bred like a naked slave girl. We have her on the horny juice now as well, so she will be quite eager to work your hard cock. You can look forward to her being chained naked in your room every day when you are through with your work. Per our breeding rules she will be kept just like another naked slave here at the Castle."

"Yes mistress," I reply sinking my cock to the hilt in Keri's tight pussy.

"Mom please let me enjoy this. Keep fucking me 10, don't stop, fuck my slave pussy harder, breed me," Keri moans.

I fuck her and breed her naked body chained to my bed for 2 more hours straight. She falls asleep in my arms after I insert her butt plug back in her ass.

harc70
harc70
35 Followers