All Comments on 'The Cat'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
intriguing,,,

good story, well-written sex, though I find longer descriptions more satisfying.

The ending was intriguing and left me wondering about the characters. I'd like to see you take this further and maybe give us some "back story"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Good read and interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved it

The kitten in me found that invigorating and fun...Great job.

blackapacheblackapachealmost 17 years ago
OK...

now for some background!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
May be I am missing the point.......

Although I did enjoy the story--more regarding the interaction and mystery of the cat and the man than the sex between the man and several women. What I am probably missing is if the owner of the cat loved her cat so much, why let it be in the condition it was in? Why let it be without some kind of supervision? Allowing a cat to become that scrawny and mangy is not something that happens over night. A true animal lover would never let this happen.

Yesh yeah, the cat had to be sickly to illicit emotions of kindness from the man. Afterall, if the cat didnt make its way into the man's life, bad luck would only worsen.

But it didnt make sense from thr point of view of its owner. Why did she let the cat become so sad and pitiful?

Again, I may be missing the point, but since I dont truly understand, I find the story incomplete though I still gave it 5 stars as it was well written. Cheryl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it.

Great job! :) had a bunch of elements I love and nothing that I hate!!!

Thank you so very much!! You've made me a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another please

Just read all your stories. You have a great imagination and good, different ideas. Sex is good too. Hope for more. Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My three biggest turnoffs:

1) Plastic tits, They feel like shit, and they point to a lack of self esteem, erroneously blamed on her small boobs.

2) Huge tits. I love small, to tiny, treasures. They have great shape that lasts into middle age, and longer. their sensitivity is intense [sometimes leading to orgasm, with no other stimulation]. C- to A or A- cups are a major turn on.

3) Shaved pussies. A bush, trimmed to the crease between thighs and torso, forms an arrow pointing the way to PARADISE. There are too many pluses to luxurious tresses to list here. and NO, ZERO, NADA, NONE, ZILCH reasons for a naked cunt. A 'landing strip? What's going to land there? Mosquitoes? Flies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous