The Cat

Story Info
A vignette of a game played between domme and sub.
873 words
4.11
12.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serephine's breathing was shallow and rushed. She was preparing herself as instructed by her Mistress. Glancing at her reflection in the mirror she admired the shine of the latex mask she wore. Covering the upper half of her face it transformed how she looked. The two pointed ears unmistakably transforming her into the cat she loved to play. As she turned away from her reflection the tiny bell attached to her collar 'tinkled' gently as a reminder that her Mistress would soon be home. Hurrying to get ready she forced herself to ignore the occasional knotting in her stomach, not to mention the twitch of her cunt muscles and wetness of her labia.

The cat stood motionless by the chair her owner favoured, beside the fire.

The cat had no name, she didn't need one but she knew that Darcey was her mistress. She was thrilled and excited by the prospect of what lay ahead for her.

Standing proudly on all four feet, she anticipated Mistress Darcey entering the room. Cat could not prevent a shiver of anticipation that made her back arch, toes point and cunt twitch.

As she walked in Mistress Darcey gazed admiringly at her pet waiting patiently to be stroked.

Cat wore delicate feminine blue slippers with a flash of white fur on her rear paws and black ballet slippers as markings on her front paws. The front paw slippers were held securely in place by ribbons tied in a pretty bow.

Very feminine and very effective.

The low light emitted by the candles and the flicker from the open fire caused flashes of light to dance on the highly shined surface of the cat's latex hood. Apart from the slippers and hood cat wore nothing and Mistress Darcey enjoyed walking around the pet to inspect her. Trailing a finger nail gently down her spine she smiled as the cat let out a low groan, dropping her head forward the bell around the cat's neck gently rang. "Soon my pet, soon. Be patient as I settle herself" the cat heard her Mistress whisper.

Miss Darcey sat in the arm chair and rearranged her peach negligee and matching wrap-over cardigan.

Cat rubbed up against Darcey's stockinged legs and enjoyed the smoothness against her bare skin. Cat's front paws gently stroked Darcey's pink satin ballet slippers, thrilling as her Mistress pointed her toes and said "you know that I love to see you stroke my pretty slippers".

Speaking softly, murmuring words of appreciation Darcey trailed her fingers down the cats back to her haunches. Feeling the tautness of her leg muscles Darcey gently ran a finger along her labia, she smiled to herself as she felt the familiar heat and wetness of her pet's arousal. Tiny beads of secreted cunt juice were forming and beginning to run down the cat's legs. "My you are so wet tonight aren't you?" asked Mistress Darcey. Cat nodded her head and felt her cheeks flush with a mixture of arousal and shame as the bell on her collar rang again as if to highlight her total and absolute submission.

As her arousal grew the cat did not speak. She knew not to. She purred and made soft mewing noises to indicate her pleasure.

"I have always though it a shame that you have no tail so I will put the right tonight," said Mistress Darcey idly, almost as if thinking out loud and talking to no one in particular. Of course she knew the cat was hanging on her every word.

Producing a string of five black balls Darcey showed them to the cat. They rattled because each globe contained a heavy ball bearing that would bring extra pleasure with every movement.

The cat purred again and looked with bright eyed excitement at her owner.

A 'glob' of cool lubricant was dropped at the rose bud entrance of the cats arse and her mistress quickly and efficiently slid first her index finger then her thumb to frig her and loosen her muscles.

When the first two balls of the tail were pushed in, the cat let out a loud 'MEOW' quickly followed by appreciative purring.

Darcey teased the cat by pulling the tail and enjoyed watching her arse swell and widen as one of the balls would slip out before being pushed in again. She repeated this many times.

Eventually Darcey pulled the tail forwards between her pet's legs causing the three dangling balls to part the labia and rub against her clitoris causing much 'mewing and purring' of pleasure.

Pushing the cat's head down Darcey filmed and photographed her pet kissing and licking her pink ballet slippers as she slid her fingers into the gaping cunt.

Later Darcey reclined, knees open wide on his favourite chair. The cat knelt between them with the ballet slipper front paws cradling her owner's swollen clit.

Cat knew that if she licked and sucked her Mistress correctly she would be rewarded with a mouthful of her favourite cream.

Darcey gently stroked the pet's hair as she licked her lips and savoured the taste of the cream before swallowing it.

"Such a good pet" Darcey whispered, "what is your name?"

"I am Serephine" she purred "I am your cat".