The Cat and the Kitten Ch. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's glass stopped half way to her mouth when she felt Will's hand on her bum. A small smile formed on her sensual lips as she recovered and sipped some juice as his hand slowly moved and explored her backside. When she was sure Lynn wasn't looking she looked over at Will and smiled and he gave her a shrug as if to say, I couldn't resist anymore.

"Do you know where the gas release is in your father's BMW sedan?" she asked him, "Lynn certainly doesn't." Lynn looked up and shot daggers.

"Sure. Want me to show you?"

"Would you be so kind?"

He waited for her to proceed first, clicking on her high heels, and he followed.

"You're finally going to finish what we started?" she looked over her shoulder grinning with brilliant gleaming white teeth.

"Yup."

"Good boy."

"I just love those jeans."

"That did it for you, hey? How about some time I cut a slit in the crotch and you can fuck me in them?"

"Oh God, would you really do that?"

"Sure. There are soooo many things that we can do," her icy blue eyes twinkled mischievously, "you just have to have a little imagination. You like my ass, Will? I know you do. Then why don't you fuck it?"

"Jesus, Lauren," he whispered.

She laughed, "Discretion is all I ask Will and we can have a great time. Martin doesn't find out. Lynn doesn't find out. No one does."

"Yeah ... perfect," he whispered as they went out to the garage. When the door closed behind them she turned around and her arms went around his neck as his went around her slender waist and they started French kissing immediately. He got both hands on her ass and squeezed and felt it. She was aggressive and drove her tongue into his mouth and thrust her pelvis up against his cock.

"How about this afternoon?" she whispered, "She'll be out for a few hours, maybe longer."

"Yeah ... anything," he agreed, "I can come home about three?"

"Perfect. Nothing too kinky our first time. Just peel these jeans off me and fuck me missionary style."

"Yeah."

"God, I just want you on me now and to just fuck me hard, ok?"

"Oh yes."

"I'll text you. I'd better go. We have to be careful." She kissed him a last time and jumped into the BMW.

Will went back in the house to find Lynn coming down the hallway. "You are so hot!" he grinned as he scooped her up off her high heels into his arms.

"We have to get to work!" she laughed.

"I want to eat that little pussy first!" he growled into her ear.

"Don't you dare go making my panties all wet! Come on! We have to go!"

Laughing they went to the Tahoe and drove in.

They got into work and he kissed her passionately in the elevator. "See you tonight."

Lynn got out and Will continued to his floor. When the door opened and he disembarked he saw Claire's secretary, Karen. She wore a white dress shirt and a long loose flowery skirt with her thick white legs barely visible. As usual she wore a bit too much hair spray in her dyed blonde hair and a bit too much make up. She looked scared when she saw Will.

"Karen!" he called and jogged over to her in his crisp well-fitting suit.

"Mr. Windsor!" she squeaked.

He almost corrected her but the vain part of him stopped him. "I am truly sorry that I put you in an awkward situation like that the other day. I should have locked the door. I was fairly confident what happened was going to happen."

"You don't owe me any explanation or apology, sir," she blushed and couldn't look at him.

"You must think me a real letch. She's more than thirty years' my senior and married."

"No, Mr. Windsor! Of course not. Ms. Ivany is a beautiful woman. I was just shocked."

"Yes, well. On top of the desk and all that, I guess?"

Karen blushed even more, "It's just ... she's just ... such a powerful and dominant woman ... and you just ..."

"Took her," he whispered.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Did that excite you?" he couldn't help but ask her.

"Oh! Oh God! Ahhhh I have to go, Mr. Windsor." She turned and fled.

Will went to his office grinning.

Lynn was feeling a bit mischievous so she went by her old work station. As luck would have it no one was around but Russell.

"Well now!" she sang happily, "Long time no see, Russ!"

"Oh. Lynn. Hi," he replied uncomfortably as he started to shift in his seat.

"You miss having me around?" She leaned on the side of his desk with her bum a few inches from him like she always did.

"Yeah, sure," he leaned back in his chair to try and get some more distance between them.

She laughed, "You like this dress, Russ?"

"It's nice," he gulped.

"I make you so uncomfortable, don't I?"

"Not really." He tried to sort some papers on his desk.

"You lie so bad. I know you're a better liar with your wife!"

"I don't lie to my wife."

Lynn laughed with glee, "Yeah sure, Russ." She looked at him with amusement, "I have really skimpy black lace panties on," she whispered.

"Why do want to torment me, Lynn?" he hissed.

"It turns me on. What can I say? You're not going to make a harassment complaint against me, are you?"

"Of course not."

"Yeah. That wouldn't go over well with all the guys you have lunch with, that stare at me whenever I walk by, would it? Lynn Delaney came on to you and you were too chicken shit to do anything about it. Every one of those guys would fuck me and thank God they had the opportunity."

"God, Lynn. Why me?" He was red and sweating now.

"Just the way you've always looked at me. How fucked up in the head I can make you. I've always had a fetish to make a middle aged guy cum in his pants and have to walk around all day with it. My pussy is as bare as a baby's ass by the way. I bet your wife's is an icky tangle of pubes, hey? You eat her pussy, Russ?" He didn't answer. "Here. Let me see her again." She turned around and leaned over the desk a bit to pick up his family photo in her left hand, with her right she quickly reached over and squeezed his cock.

Russ jumped as if there was a tack on his chair and Lynn laughed as she stood up. She looked at the photo cynically. "She's fat, Russ. I mean, look at that spare tire. You don't really fuck her, do you?"

"She's not fat! Sure, she's carrying a few extra pounds but she's not fat."

"Your cock is hard. Why is your cock so hard for?"

"'Cause you're teasing the shit outta me, Lynn," he hissed.

"Let's go to my office then? I'll pull up his dress. Pull aside my panties and sit on your cock."

"Oh God, Lynn, please don't. I can't stand it."

"Or maybe I'll just sit back and put a leg over each of your shoulders. You can lick my tight bald pussy 'til I cum. I'd like that, Russ."

"Please Lynn..."

"Time to man up, Russ."

"I am! Do you have any idea how hard this is for me? I have a family! Kids, besides my wife! And you're like the ultimate temptation!"

"Ultimate temptation? I like that. Just watch me as I walk away, and think of what you are missing out on. When your fat wife goes to sleep tonight without taking care of you, so you sneak off to the bathroom and think about me as you whack off. Does a real man whack off or take the woman he wants? See ya, Russ." She walked off working her hips. When she was about to leave the section, she turned back to give him a beaming smile, seeing that he was still gaping.

When she left, Russ tried to fix some paper on his desk. "Fuck," he swore as his hands were shaking so much, "Oh my God ... Oh God..."

Will had a long day just waiting to finally be with Lauren. He had thought about her since their first encounter and finally admitted to himself that he just had to have her. She was just too exquisite not too. He had lunch with Kathy but just couldn't maintain a conversation he was so distracted. Two o'clock arrived, and he told an admin assistant that he had to go to the University to speak to a prof about a paper, and went home. Even then he had to wait, painfully slow moments with a beating heart, until his phone chimed that the front gate was opening.

He met her at the door, holding it for her as she smiled at him with gleaming white teeth, her golden hair piled on her head and falling in curls about her beautiful face. "Hey, handsome," she said with as much cheer as he had ever witnessed from her, "So glad you decided to be a man, Will, and take care of me. So, why don't you put those things in my bedroom?" she handed him her shopping bags, "I'll get us a bottle of white and meet you in the last guest bedroom in the east wing. We'll fuck there!" She smiled pleasantly at him. She reached down to take off her high heels.

"Ahhhh can I take them off you in the bedroom?"

She looked at him with her pale blue eyes, "Definitely," she laughed, "Bit of a foot fetish, Will?"

"Just you look so hot in those jeans and heels. I want to undress you. And yeah, your feet are really pretty. I think about the hot tub a bit."

"The foot job? Anyone else ever do that to you?"

"No. Just you. And it was amazing."

"See you in the bedroom, baby!" she clicked off towards the kitchen. He watched her ass wiggle in the tight jeans first, then brought her bags to her room and grabbed a few condoms before heading to the guest bedroom.

"Now," she grinned as she went into the guest room and closed the door. It was a nice room with a queen sized bed, side bed tables, a large dresser with mirror, and a full bath. Some tasteful watercolors hung on the walls. Will hadn't been in there since he first moved in and had explored all the house. "You have your phone set?"

"Yeah. God, you're beautiful, Lauren," he walked to her.

"You won't need those condoms Will," she laughed, "No guy is getting my belly swollen again, don't worry about that."

"Good," he murmured, he really didn't care about the promise he made to his father any more, he had broken it so many times already. He would wear one when he had too but the feeling of his bare cock in a nice tight pussy was just too awesome. They came together with her arms going around his neck and his around her slender waist. Their tongues immediately became entangled as they kissed passionately and his hand quickly found her shapely ass again.

"Mmmmmm," she stretched her neck for his questing mouth, "Let's see what kind of lover my daughter has trained, shall we? You seem to be able to keep a big smile on her face."

He pulled the mesh shirt off her carefully as she had bangles and hoop ear rings on. "God, you smell nice," he told her as he put his face into her hair and breathed in deeply, then he took off her hair clasp and her hair tumbled out.

"I better take off my jewelry, baby," she whispered as she took both his hands in each of hers and smiled as she backed to the side of the bed and pulled him with her. "Take off my earrings," she told him as she turned around and stripped off her bangles and rings while he carefully removed the earrings. There must have been thousands in gold and gems on the side table. He put his arms around her again and pushed his cock onto her bum as he kissed her slender neck again and she reached behind to hold him by the legs.

"Here," she turned around smiling, "I love to take the tie off a guy about to fuck me. It's one of my things. His hands found her waist and hips as she unfastened his tie and pulled it from his shirt with a swish. She then unbuttoned a few buttons before laughing as she quickly and unexpectedly pulled open his dress shirt sending the remaining buttons flying in all directions. She started kissing his chest and he hissed as she nipped his nipples with her teeth.

"Yeah ..." he exhaled as she sucked his nipples a bit and lightly scratched his chest and belly with her painted nails. He pulled out her tee shirt as she worked and then pulled it off revealing a snow white lacy bra contrasting with her beautifully tanned body. As her mouth worked down him, he pushed her to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He pulled off his shirt and looked down at her as she looked up with her pale blue eyes, smiling with perfect brilliant white teeth, as her freshly manicured nails unfastened his belt. He reached down her back to deftly undo her bra.

"I've been waiting to get my hands on this beautiful thing since our hot tub and shower. I was starting to wonder if it was ever going to happen." She pulled off her bra and tossed it aside before zipping down his fly and pulling down his dress pants until his hard ready cock sprang out. "Mmmmm," she didn't waste any more time and lowered her open mouth and took him in.

"Oh God!" he gasped not expecting it. He looked down as the blonde head bobbed aggressively on his cock. "Mmmmm hmmm mmmm," reached his ears along with the wet sucking sounds. "Oh my God!" he gasped again.

"Awwww how cute!" she grinned when she came up off him while still massaging him with her hand in a circular motion, "You're all trimmed and neat and tidy! Lynn must have insisted, did she?"

"Yeah," he gasped, "God, don't stop." He took her by the back of the head and pushed his cock back into her month. She gurgled as she bobbed on him while she pulled his pants and shorts to his knees. Then he watched in amazement when, while just making a slight gagging sound, his entire cock disappeared into her mouth until her lips touched his navel. "Holy shit, Lauren!" he gasped as she came off him gasping for breath. "Wow. Can you do that again?"

"You like having your cock in my mouth. I knew you would. Does Lynn go down on you?"

"Not a lot. Well, just once."

"Really? Little priss. How many times have you ate her pussy?"

"A lot," he grinned, "I love it."

"Well, that hardly seems fair." She leaned in again and worked her mouth on him until his entire cock disappeared again. When she came up this time he kneeled down and, taking her by the back of the head this time, he pulled her mouth to his and shoved his tongue into her mouth tasting his cock strongly. "Yeah," she giggled, "That's the way I like it." He dropped his mouth to her breasts then and started sucking her nipples while squeezing her breasts. "Yeah, Will!" she groaned, "Suck them good, Baby!" He only moved to the other nipple when he had one red and glistening wet and then he pinched it as he sucked on the other. Lauren groaned with pleasure and grasped the hair on the back of his head while she gripped his shoulder with the other.

"Back," he commanded her as he pushed her backwards on the bed. She giggled as she wiggled back. He stood to pull off his pants and strip off his socks before kneeling again and taking a foot in his hands. He kissed her skin around the straps of her high heel spike sandal before pulling it off. He smelled her foot, inhaling deeply, it did excite him a lot. She giggled and laughed as he kissed and licked her sole, sucked on her big toe, and ran his tongue between all the others. "That foot job was so hot!" he grinned down at her as he stripped her of the other shoe and then started on the other foot.

"Will!" she squealed in pleasure and amusement as he tried to get as much of her foot into his mouth as possible. Then, taking a foot in each hand, he pushed them over his cock and fucked her feet slowly as he looked up her jean clad lower body all the way up to her grinning face.

"I love it!" she grinned.

He enjoyed her feet a bit longer and then let go. His cock was stuck up as hard as an iron rod. "I liked that!" he gave her his best roguish grin, "But now the part I've been waiting for!"

"Taking off these jeans," she stated.

"Exactly!" He ran his hands and face slowly over them, feeling, smelling. "Over."

"Ohhh myyyy."

"Let me enjoy myself here," he said as he started to go up the back of her legs.

"Just how many fetishes do you have anyway?"

Her ass took him awhile, as he felt and caressed and sniffed between her legs, "So hot! God! Over."

"They coming off now?" she said hopefully as she rolled over again.

"Oh yeah." He carefully unfastened the button and unzipped them, starting to kiss around the exposed flesh. She started wiggling her hips as he peeled them off and kissed and licked. Her little white panties came down with them and, when her bald smooth pussy came into view, he immediately started licking up and down the crack.

"Oh Will!" she arched her back and grabbed his head, "Yes! Oh God, that's right!" She tried to open her legs but the jeans were only down mid thigh and prevented her. He enjoyed the challenge and worked to get his tongue up inside her while occasionally finding her clit and flicking it with the tip of his tongue. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Oh God, yes! OH YES, WILL!! YESSSS!!" she yelled out loud as her body trembled. "Mmmmmm!" she laughed as it subsided, "Yeah, that's good."

"You taste so amazing, Lauren!" he grinned as he knelt up and, grabbing her jeans, he pulled and peeled them off the rest of the way.

"Gonna fuck me now, Baby?" she asked as she wiggled up on the bed more.

"Yeah," he replied as he moved up as well, to get on her, reaching down to push a leg to one side.

"Give it to me, Will! How long have you wanted to do this?" She whispered, "Fuck me." Her arms snaked around his neck as her legs opened wide.

He was so rock hard he knew his cock would find its way easy. He got on his forearms looking down at her, as she wiggled into a more comfortable position under him. She looked up with such a smug expression that he wanted to fuck her all the more, if that was possible. He gently brushed a few strands of golden hair out of her face. God, she was beautiful, like a Queen or a Princess.

"Do it Will!" she urged, her hands dropped down to grip into his ass and try to pull his cock forward. Her warm smooth skin felt so good under his, against him, he started to push forward. "Come on, Baby! I want you so bad!" she almost whimpered under him. His cock head pushed up against her, against her pussy, more pressure, Lauren's hands going up his back again, more pressure, resistance, but yielding resistance. "Yes, Will! YES, BABY! Oh God!"

"Look at me, Lauren," he hissed. When her lovely pale blue eyes made contact with his, he waited a few seconds longer, wanting that full connection with her. Her mouth was open and her blonde hair splayed out all over the snow white pillow under her. "Keep looking at me," he told her, "Don't stop. I want to see you. I want you to see me."

"Uh-huh," was all she could manage and he pushed. His head squeezed through her pussy lips. When it squeezed in, the rest of him followed and he exhaled audibly while looking deep into her eyes as he sank up to his balls, deep inside her.

Will looked at Lauren's beautiful face as it contorted as his cock penetrated her and filled her up. She never broke eye contact with him as he told her but her haughty, 'I always get what I want', smirk soon returned and it both infuriated and excited him. He withdrew and thrust forcefully into her again causing her to emit an intoxicating little yelp, causing him to do it again and again. It wasn't the soft gentle coupling of lovers but the guttural rutting of two animals. He exhaled in a grunt at the end of each thrust and she just had her mouth opened as she looked up at him while she clutched him around the torso. "Cumming!" she gasped shortly and threw her head back to howl out like a she-wolf. He took a breather as her legs locked around him but, when she subsided a bit, he reached back to untangle a long leg wrapped around him and hoisted it up with his arm under her knee.

"Look at me!" he hissed again and she obeyed. He immediately started pounding her again, his cock making wet sloppy noises as it moved like a piston in her dripping wet pussy. "You wanted this, didn't you, Lauren?" he gasped.

"Fucking ... right ... I ... did ..." she responded with difficulty as he fucked her like a demon.

"JESUS!" he grunted as he pushed into her and held it there a minute. He could feel himself start to tighten and started fucking her hard again.