The Cat and the Kitten Ch. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK ME!" she encouraged, "Pound my pussy!"

"OH GOD!" he grunted as he felt his balls tighten and pleasure started to radiate out from his loins and then he exploded inside her. "Oh God," he grunted again as he felt what must have been several good blasts of cum. He became aware of her laughing gleefully and wetly into his ear as he struggled to keep fucking her until finally he had to stop and lay panting on top of her with his cock still in her.

"Holy fuck, Will!" she whispered into his ear as he panted and her hands slid over his sweat slicked back, "Some built up want and lust there, my Baby! You ok now? You must have wanted me for a while?"

"Yeah," he panted back, "I wanted to do that for a while. I wasn't too rough, was I?"

"God no! Are you serious? That's the way a man should take a woman, especially the first time."

He kissed her then a while. It was still strange kissing her, although she was very good at it, so he moved down to take a nipple into his mouth again. He spent some time on her breasts as she breathed heavy and then a lot more on her tummy. He kissed down a leg and held a foot to examine it closely.

"You're going to think I'm weird," he grinned as he took a big toe in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Fuck that. Sex is for fun. Enjoy yourself. Suck on my toes all you want."

"You really do have beautiful feet," he remarked. They were petite, well proportioned, tanned, and freshly manicured.

"Your cum is running out of me ... so hot," she sighed. He looked up from running his tongue under her toes to see her hand between her legs. She scooped up a big dollop of seeping sperm with her finger and started massaging her clit with it. His cock started to stiffen again. He kissed and licked her feet and sucked on her toes while watching her work her clit. His cock was soon at full ready as he kneeled up.

"Let's get in the sheets," she suggested as she managed to rise up enough to pull the snow white sheets aside and slip in. He climbed on top of her again and she pulled them over so they covered them from the waist down.

"The vigor of youth," she grinned as she took his cock and directed it in. He penetrated her again and settled on top to start fucking slowly and rhythmically. They took their time this round and the soft sounds of continued lovemaking emitted from the guest room most of the afternoon.

Chapter 14

Will and Lauren grabbed another bottle of white wine and went to the hot tub as dusk descended, to relax tired muscles after several hours of lovemaking. They had on swimwear as they expected Lynn back sometime soon. "I hope Lynn don't come home and want to have sex," Will remarked worriedly.

"I bet you'd never thought you'd be saying that!" Lauren grinned. A long tapered leg was draped over his lap and he absently caressed her foot.

"I wouldn't be able to," he grinned at her.

"I guess you should've thought about that before grabbing a piece of my ass this morning."

"I just couldn't help myself. God, you looked so good."

"Cause and effect. Action and reaction."

"You don't seem overly concerned."

"That you can't get a boner to fuck my daughter because you've been fucking her mother, and rather brilliantly I may add, all afternoon? Yeah, I really feel for you, Will. I do."

"Maybe I should take a multi-vitamin or something?" he grinned.

"What a stud," Lauren laughed, "he bags the mother and her daughter. The Cat and the Kitten." She laughed as she drank some wine. "This is relaxing," she sighed, "Totally sexually satisfied, soaking in a hot tub, working on a wine buzz and getting my feet rubbed. I actually think I'm in heaven. And listen, if Lynn comes home frisky just act drunk, or better yet, get drunk. Tell her you can't get it up 'cause you're drunk and go down on her if she wants it. Problem solved. By morning you'll be looking for your next conquest."

"Not a bad idea," he tossed off his glass and reached for the bottle.

"So how's your official love life? Kathy, is it?"

"We're just dating a bit. Made out a little the other night in the parking lot of the movie theater."

"Where's she to, tonight?"

"Watching her sister."

"Shouldn't you be over there trying to get in her jeans after little Sis has gone beddy?"

"You wore those white jeans this morning and changed my plans."

"You blew her off to fuck me?"

"I just told her I had a paper I was trying to do. She has such a work ethic that she was actually impressed I was staying at home on a Friday night to work on a paper."

Lauren laughed richly, "Poor, naïve girl!"

"How's Lynn and Stephen?"

"I think Lynn wants to like him but he's boring the shit outta her."

They drank another bottle of wine and then another, until finally at midnight his phone buzzed. "There she is!" He jumped out, quickly towelled off, threw his wet shorts in the hamper and pulled on the sweats he had ready. He went to the front, collected a tipsy Lynn from the driver service, led her laughing inside and took her upstairs. Luck was on his side as she wasn't frisky at all, in fact, after they got in bed she was literally snoring in minutes. He lay there for a few minutes then got out and pulled on his sweat pants and went back to the hot tub, grabbing another bottle of white wine on the way. Lauren was still soaking when he got back.

"She's passed out?"

"Yeah," he pulled off his sweat pants and got back in naked. "Now, where were we?" he grinned.

"Getting drunk?"

"How about we do that naked?"

Lynn looked a bit green at breakfast the next morning and didn't say much. Will sympathetically poured her coffee and she nibbled on a croissant. "How's Amanda?"

"Love sick over you. She spilt her guts to me last night."

Lauren laughed, "You bunch are like a soap opera. Going to the club. Maybe play some tennis or golf." She got up and went.

"Can you come back to bed with me? I don't feel so well."

"Sure. Come on."

"Did you fuck my mom last night?" she asked as he led her upstairs.

"No," he lied.

"My head hurts."

Will spent most of the morning in bed with Lynn, dozing, spooning and snuggling. At about twelve she had recovered enough to let him pull off her sleep pants and he got up close behind her as they lay side by side. Holding his cock, he rubbed it up and down her puffy little pussy until it found its way and he gently worked it inside her tight pussy. He slipped a hand inside her crop shirt to massage a breast as he kissed her neck and slowly worked his cock in and out. He ended up on top of her as she lay on her belly and he fucked her from behind, his hips pushing up against her round shapely bum. He grunted as he came and emptied himself inside her.

"Done?" she said in a muffled voice, squashed between him and the bed.

"Yeah," he panted.

"I'm glad for you."

"You knew I wouldn't be able to snuggle with you all morning and not make love to you," he kissed her head.

"Let's get a shower. I'm supposed to go to the gym with Mandy. She was pretty hammered last night too. I should text her."

"Say, did I ever tell you that you have really beautiful feet?"

She looked at him funny, "I think you mentioned my ass about a million times, but feet? No, I don't think so... Ok, she's still keen to go. Girl is a gym demon now. Come on."

"You look so great this morning," Will told her as they drove to work on Monday morning. "Say, are they new shoes?" He looked down at her slender legs encased in black nylons with stylish black high heels.

"Yeah. You like them?"

"Very much. You should visit me in my office sometime today."

"You know I don't like to fuck in the building too much, Will. Jesus, you fucked me this morning, we'll fuck again tonight, you getting addicted to sex or what?"

"I just love being with you, Lynn."

They arrived at the building and went to their respective offices. At ten Will met Kathy for coffee and they went to a quiet corner of the sprawling cafeteria. Kathy was going on and on as Will absentmindedly studied the feet of some ladies at the adjoining table. "Are you listening to anything I've been saying?"

"What? Oh ... ahhh sorry, I was thinking about some due dates I have."

"Really, Will, I just think we don't have enough in common to even have interesting conversations."

"We have chemistry. Lots of couples don't have the chemistry we have."

"It's just physical, Will. I won't deny it's not there. It's totally there. But I think two people need more if they want to have a constructive relationship."

"Are you breaking up with me, Kathy?"

"Were we really ever a couple?"

"I thought we were."

"We've dated. Send a lot of texts. Hung out with friends and here at work. But is there a true connection? Something to build on?"

"I'm sorry you feel that way."

"I'm sorry, Will. You're a great guy. You've opened my eyes. Not all rich kids have to be assholes." She grinned at him and he grinned back. "But ahhhh before we officially break up, I want to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Could we go somewhere a bit more private?"

"Ahhh we could go up to my office?"

"I was thinking just out by the steps. There's lots of people but lots of noisy traffic and stuff, you know?"

"Yeah ... sure."

They walked out and through the large glass doors with the cormorants etched in the glass. "I'm not going to miss all those dumb tear jerker movies," he told her lightly.

She laughed, "I'll always remember them, Will!" They went to where they could lean against the concrete retaining wall of the steps which adjoined the sideway of the busy downtown city street, with buses coming and going and taxi cabs honking their horns. "So, I want to ask you something but you have to promise me not to judge me or anything."

"God, Kathy, of course not."

"Like if you don't want to I'll understand 'cause it's a bit unusual. I mean, me asking you this, especially now. The last few weeks have been a real turning point in my life. I really feel like I'm past adolescence and becoming a real woman. Starting here and then University, I mean real University in the fall, is like one book is closing and a whole new one has begun."

"You're totally a woman, Kathy. A beautiful, intelligent, driven ..."

"I want to have sex, Will!" she blurted out.

"What!" he exclaimed, surprised.

"I want to have sex. I want to be a real woman. I mean, I know you don't have to have had sex to be a real man or woman but ... you know what I mean, I hope," she reached out and took his hand, "I want you to take my virginity. I want to give you my virginity."

He was a bit shocked but recovered quickly, "Kathy, it would be my honor."

"You will!?!" she asked excitedly.

"Hell, yeah! You think I'm nuts? I'm not going to refuse an offer like that!"

She spread her arms and he took her into his embrace. "Then we can break up!" she laughed.

"You mightn't want to then!" he smirked, "But yeah sure, Kathy. So ahhhh can you get off this afternoon?"

"This afternoon?" she laughed, "Good to see you're so eager. How about tomorrow though, so I can ask for a few hours off? Where to? Your place? I want it to be in a bed, not in the back seat of your car like a teenager."

"I'll get a room at the Regal Plaza. Top floor."

"That'll be nice. Let's meet in the lobby say, at one tomorrow?"

"It's a date," he grinned.

Will tried to conserve his energy a bit before his meeting with Kathy. That night he only came once with Lynn. He spent a long time between her legs and took her to orgasm three times with his mouth before mounting her with a cock that literally dripped with pre-cum. The orgasm with earth shattering though and she came again as well. They fell asleep then all tangled together and had a solid eight hours' sleep. He woke first and, looking at her pretty face so serene and peaceful, he rolled out of bed slowly and went to the foot of the bed. He pulled back the sheet and carefully examined her feet. He got so hard he actually masturbated for some time before slowly starting to kiss them. He was gently sucking on a big toe when she woke. "So when did this foot fetish start, Baby?" she giggled as she yawned.

"Recently," he admitted.

"You shoulda just told me. I'll oil up your cock and get you off with my feet. Soon, when we have more time."

"Would you?" he asked excitedly.

"Sure, Baby. It's not a bit deal. It's not like you want to ass-fuck me or anything."

"Ahhhh could I? ..."

"Nope!"

"But it's such an amazing ass," he grinned.

"You can rub your dick up and down between the cheeks and then fuck me from behind BUT, in my pussy, not my ass."

"Well, that sounds fun too."

"Come on and give me my morning fucking now so we can shower and get ready for work."

"With pleasure," he grinned as he pushed apart her tanned shapely legs and mounted her.

"Really cute sandals, Mother," Lynn commented as she looked at her suspiciously. Lauren was wearing a simple white top and a loose flowery summer knee-length skirt. She had on white leather sandals that had barely enough cords to hold them to her feet, with a gold chain that wrapped around each ankle. Will had noticed right away and was trying his best not to look but, when Lynn commented on them, he took the opportunity to innocently look as well. "They don't cover much of your foot though," Lynn finished as she looked from one to another for reaction.

"It's summer, Lynn," Lauren looked at her with some confusion. Will had to admit she was looking good. "Should I be wearing mukluks?"

"Humpt!" Lynn went to the fridge and Will admired her backside in the tight gray pencil skirt she was wearing. Lauren winked at him and blew him a kiss.

The morning was as slow going as the day he had fucked Lauren. He used the same excuse to leave at twelve thirty and made his way to the Regal Plaza, the sky rise hotel the next block down from their office tower. He quickly went to the desk to get the pass key and then scanned the lobby. He saw Kathy standing shyly over by the elevator, one foot turned in and up on her toes. She was wearing a black sleeveless pull over shirt and a tight gray above-the-knee skirt with a big shiny black belt with gold buckle, black nylons and simple black high heels. Her hair was a mass of soft light brown ringlets that tumbled around her small shoulders. He gave her his radiant smile as he went over, "God, you look good!" he complimented her as he kissed her on the cheek.

"You too," she smiled nervously, looking at him in his custom fit charcoal suit with a white shirt and light gray tie, "You always do."

"Shall we?" he motioned towards the elevator.

"Do you have protection?" she asked softly.

"Of course I do." She gave him a weak smile and he put his hand on her lower back as she walked with care to the elevator. "So pretty," he smiled warmly and touched her cheek as the elevator sped up. Freckles danced about her nose and her grey eyes looked at him as he smiled back.

"You're so dashing, Will. Thank you for doing this for me."

"You don't have to thank me, Kathy! God, any guy would kill for this opportunity."

"You're sweet."

They got to the room and he swiped and opened the door for her. The room was spacious with expensive furnishings and a king sized four post bed on which was a single white rose. There was a wine cooler with a bottle of champagne on ice next to it. Soft deep carpeting covered the floor. The door shut behind them.

"You think of everything," she said, as she crossed the room and took the rose to smell it. "This might sound dumb but can we get a picture? You were my first boyfriend, you know, and I realized I don't even have a picture." She wasn't the selfie kind of girl.

"Hey! Technically, I'm still your boyfriend, remember!" he admonished her.

"Of course," she smiled as she started to relax a bit, "How about just over here by the wall?"

"Should I get down a bit?"

"No. I like how tall you are. Just put your arm around me." He did and smiled as she took a few pictures. When she finished she put her purse and phone on a chair. He took out a condom from the several he had in his coat pocket and put it on the night table. She eyed it curiously. He slipped off his jacket then and tossed it on a chair before he kicked off his shoes. She looked at him and kicked off her heels as well, losing a few inches in the process.

He went to her and she exhaled nervously. He put his hands on her waist and slowly and tenderly kissed her. She put her hands lightly on his shoulders. He kissed her a few times before he led with his tongue and she opened her mouth to receive it. "Take off my tie?" he whispered. As she did so carefully, he started with her belt.

"Oh God, this is really going to happen," she whispered as she finished untying his tie and pulled it off. It was the first article of clothing to fall to the carpet.

"Yes, Kathy," he whispered back before giving her a soft kiss on the nose, "I'm going to make love to you like I've wanted to from the very first time I saw you. He pulled her belt off and tossed it aside. He was surprised a bit at how quickly she unbuttoned his shirt. She rubbed her hands over his bare chest and he pulled out her shirt from her skirt. Then she pulled his shirt over his shoulders and arms and he grinned as he helped her get if off. "Yeah," he breathed as her lips went to his chest and he slipped his hands into her soft ringlets. "Oh yeah, that's nice," he breathed and enjoyed it a little while before pulling up her shirt. She felt it start being removed and she held up her arms for him to pull it off smoothly. Underneath was a black skimpy lace bra that restrained her modest but fully rounded breasts. "So sexy," he grinned before moving in to kiss around the swell of her breasts.

"Oh God, Will!" She started moving with a bit of desperation as she quickly unfastened his belt and pulled it off. He pushed her bra straps over her shoulders and then, with his teeth, he grasped the top of a cup and her bra came down to her waist with her perky breasts popping out.

Now on his knees he laughed in delight as he looked at her virgin breasts with their nipples swollen and erect. "Now that's a beautiful sight! Wow. Just wow!" With that he leaned in to take a nipple into his salivating mouth and she gasped as she swayed slightly. "You ok?" he asked, after just a brief suck.

"My-my knees are weak. Can we get in bed?"

"Sure," he said kindly as he stood. He quickly unclasped her bra and it fell to the floor, then he found the clasp of her skirt, which he unfastened. He carefully unzipped the skirt and pushed it over her hips to see it fall to the floor. She made an attempt to undo his pants, as he held her face in his hands and kissed her deeply and passionately, but when she had stepped out of the skirt, he scooped her small frame up in his arms as she exclaimed in surprise before he carried her to the bed. He laid her down carefully and stepped back to examine his handiwork. She wore nothing now but skimpy black lace panties and black stockings that went to mid-thigh.

"Will," she murmured as she lay there with an almost confused smoky look on her face, looking to Will so young and pretty with her freckles and the mass of tan ringlets spread out around her head. Her arms were extended from her sides somewhat and one leg was bent a bit and over the other.

"My God!" he whispered as he scrambled to unbutton and unzip his pants. His rock hard cock flicked out like a switchblade and quivered like a thrown knife hitting a wall. Kathy got up on her elbows and craned her neck to look at his cock as he pulled off his pants and socks.

"Oh God, Will!" she whispered as she looked at it. He climbed up on the bed and crawled to her on his hands and knees, gently getting on top of her small pixie like body. "Oh God," she murmured softly again before his lips found hers and silenced her. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he held his body off hers by letting his forearms take his weight. His lips found her soft neck and he started kissing her lightly. She moaned in appreciation. She reluctantly relaxed her arms as he moved down, kissing her throat and further down to get to her breasts. Her back arched into him and she emitted a long loud moan as he found a nipple between his lips. It was so hard and stiff in his mouth and he sucked on the nipple as he gently massaged and squeezed the other breast. "Oh God, Will! Yes! God, yes!"