The Catcalling Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Someone is leaking pre-cum out his clit. You like having your little cock humiliated and recorded?"

She stopped recording and thanked me, "This will be amazing. I am going to share it on our alumni Facebook group. You and your little guy will be famous."

My dick twitched, "Aww, you are so horny."

She put my entire one-inch hard dick in her mouth, slurping the little pool of pre-cum.

She pulled out, "That's all you get, one suck, which is what you deserve. It felt like a cherry tomato in my mouth. Good luck with everything, you baby-dicked prepubescent loser boy."

I could hear her laughing as she left.

After several hours, numerous people appeared and made fun of my tiny, pointy underdeveloped dingus.

I was super annoyed at this point and wanted it to be over with, "Are we done?"

"Calm down, you womb disappointer. There is one last thing."

He pulled out his phone and called the police, "Hi. I am near the old strip club, and a pervert out here handcuffed himself utterly naked to a pole. He is staging some type of radical animal rights protest. He says he will be naked like the innocent animals carved up and murdered every day. You should get here soon because he is starting to act real raunchy.

He looked at me and laughed, "Bye-bye, little man, with your pinky winky toy. I will see you on Monday for work. Enjoy your weekend, haha."

He wrote on my chest that I was an animal rights activist that would do anything to save the animals.

He left, and I was alone. After 45 minutes, the police arrived.

These tall men looked at me, "Sir, what do you think you are doing handcuffing yourself naked at night where children might be."

"I know this looks bad, but I was stripped and handcuffed against my will."

"I think you decided to be a radical activist and perform a little show to get viral."

They shined their flashlights over my minute crotch and laughed instantly, "That is one tiny cock, dude. What in the blazing balls do you think you are doing running around in the nude with such a little dick?

I tried to save an ounce of dignity, "It's only tiny because it is cold."

"Haha, It isn't that cold, little man. That's always the excuse with you small-dicked virgins. I must say, you really are 'brave' to expose your shortcomings for a cause you believe in. We still need to take you in, though. Sorry about this, little fella."

They uncuffed me from the pole and placed me in the back of their police car. After listening to their lecture on why public nudity is wrong, we reached the station.

"Are you all gonna go inside and bring me a towel or something?"

"Why in the hell would we do that? You decided to do this, so live with your decision."

They brought me out of the car and handcuffed me with my hands behind my back. My little penis was exposed again. They walked me to the station where all the police officers and folks brought in for minor crimes boomed the room with echoing laughter toward my tiny unpleasure pump. Everyone started clapping, catcalling, and hooting at my tiny tater tot.

"We love the streakers. They are always the best. Look at his tiny baby fetcher. My newborn daughter is bigger than that."

After enduring countless humiliating remarks from everyone, I sat down by the computer on my bare fanny with my baby carrot squished inside me.

"Let's see. I am not seeing much here in your records, just like I don't see much dangling between your legs. You are squeaky clean. Alright, baby dick, I will give you a warning, but no more streaking or you will be charged with indecent exposure. I will be calling your father to pick you up."

I sat there wholly exposed with my little pee-pee nestled between my legs, all shriveled up like a raisin. Two men sat next to me.

"Hey, dickless, what are you in for?"

The guy beside me responded, "Obviously, he is in for having a tiny micro-cock."

"Haha, I envy your confidence. If I had a dick that tiny, I would not show it off. I would be too embarrassed. Good for you."

I saw my dad walk in. They explained the situation to him, and he did not look pleased. The moment he saw me, his eyes widened at my child-like nimrod. It was horrible for my father to see me in my shrunken state; now he knew what his boy was packing. I prayed he would never mention it to anyone.

The police came up and said, "You are free to go. Let's take a group picture before you leave."

All the police officers gathered around me, and he took a picture of them, giving me the small penis symbol.

"These will look great back in my office. Thanks, little man."

He slapped my back and released me.

"Let's go, son. I am very disappointed in you.

He looked right at my microscopic ding-dong. I finally had a chance to cover my naked penis.

"Did you bring me any clothes or anything?"

"Nope, you don't deserve that, not after the stunt you pulled. I thought I raised you better."

We walked out of the station, and he drove me home. I just sat down, looking down at my bite-sized peanut.

"There is something we need to talk about, son."

"I already know. I will never streak again."

"I already know you didn't streak, but Jose told me about your recent behavior. I think you rightfully learned your lesson, but that isn't my only concern. We need to talk about your penis. Why is it so damn tiny?"

I was hoping he wouldn't mention it, "I am not sure. I was just born this way."

"Who are you, Lady Gaga? I can't believe my son has such a tiny dick. You actually looked bigger when I changed your diapers. You know what, maybe you aren't my biological son. I will have a talk with your mom when we get home."

We arrived home, and my mother was sitting in her chair. I still firmly cupped my baby cock in my hands, away from her view.

"I am going to my room."

"You aren't going anywhere. Boy, I don't give a rat's ass if you are buck naked. You are going to stand there until we resolve this matter."

I just wanted to escape this mayhem and hide under my covers. My little pee-pee already endured enough torment.

With an angry demeanor, he uttered, "Margaret, I need to talk to you right now."

"What is it? What is going on? Why are you mad at me? You should be mad at Grant for being a bad boy and exposing himself."

"I am, but I need to know something. Did you cheat on me with someone else?

"What? I would never do something like that. What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about this."

Before I could react, he grabbed my hands and tore them away from my crotch. Oh my god! Not this again. My little hairless penis was exposed in front of my mother. He pointed at my good-for-nothing, scaled-down genitals. It's one thing to be naked in front of strangers, but not your own mother.

I quickly covered up the scared little innie.

"Move your godamn hands, boy."

My dad's threatening tone left me with no option, so I obeyed, revealing my vagina-like penis to my mother.

She looked at it and screamed, "Holy moly. Grant, why are you so tiny?"

She covered her mouth and began laughing, which was mortifying to my diminished ego.

"I'm sorry, my honey bunch. I didn't mean to laugh. I can't believe you have such a little penis. What a surprise."

Sarcastically he responded, "Sure you are. I think you cheated on me with a dude with no dick, and he is Grant's real father."

I stood there awkwardly and embarrassingly as they openly spoke about how tiny my dick was.

"Oh, honey, I would never cheat on you. You know me. I'm a size queen and can't handle anything smaller than five inches. I would never do another man with a micropenis. No offense, Grant. Honestly, I have no clue why Grant's penis is smaller than an infant's. He is nothing like you down there."

They both came close to me and closely examined my little penis. They both touched it and looked at it from every angle.

"This is horribly small. I am ashamed you are my son."

"Honey, show your son what he missed out on."

My father grabbed his pants and yanked them down to his ankles with no hesitancy. He had a huge cock.

My mother gasped at the size difference, "See, Grant, your father is huge compared to you. I mean, the head of his dick dwarfs yours completely."

She touched my father's balls.

Actually, one of your father's testicles is bigger than your entire dick. You must be so embarrassed."

"I can't believe you are comparing me to my father. It is embarrassing."

My father stroked his large dick, "Get over it, you big baby. This is what a real cock looks like. Do you get the picture now?"

"Yes, father."

He shook his head, "We are very disappointed in you."

I can't believe they acted like it was my fault for having such a mingy doodie dick between my legs.

I tried to say something, "I am sorry, but I can't help the way I was--"

"Save it. Go to your room, boy. We will deal with you and your tiny penis later."

I ran to my room, and they watched my little penis bounce around ridiculously.

I fell on my bed and lay with my one-inch pinch gherkin sticking up. I opened the door a little to hear my parents talk about my mini boyhood.

After a moment of silence, they both were laughing like crazy.

My dad asked, "What are we going to do? His penis is fucking tiny. It's upsetting but hilarious at the same time."

"I am worried he won't get a girl with whatever that little thing was."

"We already know he won't get a girl. I haven't seen anything like that before. We have been to several circumcision celebrations with babies with bigger penises."

"He also doesn't have any balls. He probably can't even ejaculate. We will have to call a doctor tomorrow and see what they can do with his micropenis situation. Maybe he can get plastic surgery to make it look bigger. Or they can remove it, so he can be a woman.

I couldn't believe they would mutilate my body, so I wouldn't have a micropenis.

"This is so embarrassing for me as a father. What will people think of me?

"They will think you both share nub-sized cocks. But I am sure Grant is aware of how tiny it is and won't show it to anyone."

"Grant is a boy, so he will eventually whip it out and try to play with it near someone. Hopefully, they won't think of me any less as a man. Grant needs to learn how to deal with a pinky tip pee-wee."

He started crying, but my mom told him everything would be okay.

I couldn't believe my parents were more concerned with their reputation than my life. They shared no sympathy for me and my penis.

"Don't worry. I love your cock; our boy's baby dick doesn't define you. C'mon, I'll show you a good time, daddy."

They walked to their bedroom and started having sex. I couldn't believe my parents were fucking each other right next door.

"Babe, give me your big cock. I am so turned on thinking about how bigger you are compared to our son. You have a wine bottle while he has a little wine cork."

My parents were actually turned on by my little dick and balls. At that moment, I closed the door because I was getting turned on. I can't believe their fucking and derogatory statements about my little manhood firmed me up.

My phone was still at the warehouse, so I decided to log in to Facebook to see if Michelle had actually shared the video of me. There were hundreds of notifications. She shared it with the alumni group but was taken down shortly after due to the inappropriateness. It didn't matter because the damage was done. People saw and shared it on their personal pages hundreds of times, and it was viewed by thousands. It was going viral with the people I knew. The number continued to increase, and there were horrible comments about my little penis.

No wonder Grant was always an asshole. He was carrying around such tiny baggage. 😆

I always knew he was packing a baby penis. It was just obvious. 🤏🏽🍆

I've never been a fan of baby carrots. There's a reason why. 🥕

I thought Grant was an adult, not a baby. 😅

I would probably feel nothing with him inside me. 🤭

I guess the positive would be anal wouldn't hurt at all with Grant's little pee-pee. 🤪

His father must have a tiny cock too. 😭

Do they even make condoms big enough to fit his little guy? 😂

Poor guy, you will never find anyone with a cock so damn tiny. 💔

He deserves this for treating us like crap for years in high school.

"Well, tops need bottoms, am I right? 🙃

I would get lost trying to find it. OMG.

At least he shaves it, so you can actually see it.

Does anyone have a magnifying glass? LMAO! 🧐

I feel bad for the girl he tricks into his bedroom. She will be in for a little, short surprise. 🛏

After reading hundreds of similar comments, I was officially destroyed. My life was over, and everything was going to change drastically. I was afraid of tomorrow, but today I learned an important lesson. My little penis will always be a constant reminder to be kind and treat people with respect.

12