The Man Medicine Didn't Save Pt. 01

Story Info
Little Petey's tiny penis is shown to an entire class.
3.5k words
4.32
13.4k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always knew I would attend medical school because I was born into wealth and privilege. When I got into Harvard Medical School, I wasn't surprised. Most people would describe attending medical school as challenging and demanding, but not for me. My peers tirelessly struggle to get by, but I can't empathize with their experiences since I am an overachiever. Not everyone has it in them to trailblaze as an example toward success. The sooner my peers acknowledge their shortcomings, the happier they will be in their proper societal place.

When you come from a place of upper-class socioeconomic status, you shouldn't have to waste your time with people who don't come from that. They don't understand your rightful ease in life; you don't need to worry about frivolous matters like money. Many students at this school are given despicable welfare checks and need government support to survive. It is honestly ridiculous they are even here. Besides my parent's capital, tutoring, and individual assistance, I worked hard to get where I am.

I wouldn't say I am the most attractive person in the world, but I am a decent-looking, pale caucasian guy. I also keep my body toned to look the best I can. Another honorable attribute that contributes to my success is my ability never to shy away from voicing my opinions. I have made it very clear I don't want to associate with anyone below me. Some people think this is impolite, but I don't care what others think. Since I will be a doctor soon, I have to work with nurses, but I would rather not. As I usually say, nurses are far less intelligent students who couldn't get into medical school. They should be treated as grunt workers; their sole duty is to do the dirty work for doctors.

Actually, last semester, Dorine Hathway asked me out on a date. I was taken aback, not flattered because I didn't know why a nursing student was talking to me. She was an attractive student with green eyes and shards of brown shimmering like a prism. She wore a light-colored magenta cocktail dress with a violet bow in her hair. Dorine approached me slowly because she was nervous about standing in my presence.

Shakily she said, "Hi, Peter Markle. I've seen you around campus and would like to officially ask you for a date. Sorry, I am really nervous."

With a heavy laugh, I said, "You can't be serious?"

"I am very serious."

"Oh! I appreciate your persistence; I will give you that. But I need someone with more of a similar pedigree."

She looked at me confusingly with stark ignorance. Why wasn't this bimbo understanding? I've always been problematized as to why certain people are in university. I needed to be brutally honest, so she would simply leave me alone.

"Hello, someone with more intellectual characteristics and prestige. I would say ask a janitor out. That's more up to your speed."

She was red in the face like she was angry and told me, "How could you be so cruel? You are an awful person!"

I just laughed in her face and walked away from this desperate girl. I had no time to deal with an emotional mess. Her sniffles reproduced throughout the hallway as I abandoned her. After that, I would see her occasionally but scornfully snigger if we made distasteful eye contact.

Since that semester, I hadn't really heard from her until recently. She came up to me, and I almost didn't recognize her because she looked so much more sure of herself. Her aura was altered in a good way. There was mature confidence about her I had never noticed before.

"Peter, how are you doing?"

"I am fine AND still uninterested. What do you want?

"Put it on ice, pal. I already know how you feel about me. I am not here for that. This semester, I am serving as a teaching assistant for a Nursing 101 class. The professor is trying something new this year. She says you can only learn so much from a textbook, so having a live demonstration of the human body would be ideal for students to learn by doing."

"Why would I post for a bunch of foolish freshmen who can probably barely count?"

"You know you have a lot of nerve--you know what, never mind, Peter. I will just have to tell Dr. Blanchland I couldn't find anyone."

My eyes lit up, and the little hairs above my neck stood up. I had a massive infatuation with Dr. Susan Blanchland. She was a captivating goddess and medical doctor for years until she made her way to academia. I only met her a few times, but I became a bumbling bundle of imbecility when I tried talking to her.

"Oh, it's for Dr. Blanchland. I will do it then."

"Wow, that was easier than I thought. I was convinced you would be a huge jerk about this."

"I am full of surprises, idiot. What will I have to do? Will I have to be in the nude?"

She looked at me with suspicion, "Why, is there a reason you don't want to be naked?"

"No, not at all. Obviously, I just want to know what I am getting myself into."

"You will be stripped down to your underwear, but that is it. It will be a brief 30-minute demonstration. It is a small, intimate class, so you don't need to worry about having an audience."

"I don't need to worry about finding an audience either. Woman truly adore me. You were one of them, remember?

"Yes, I remember that bleak period in my life where I lacked self-confidence."

"And you learned your place in society."

"That's right, Peter. Anyways, be there tomorrow at 1:00 in room 107 at the Nursing school."

"Okay. I will see you there."

"Thank you."

"Yeah, you are lucky to have me."

I felt something boiling in my stomach. I was genuinely nervous about what this encounter was going to be like. I am usually never apprehensive about anything, but Dr. Blachland was a remarkable woman. She earned her medical degree at 25 because she graduated high school very early. I was a fan of her work even before I enrolled at Harvard.

The next day...

I had second thoughts but wanted to make a good impression on Dr. Blanchland, and I felt the butterflies fly around in my stomach. I could use her expertise to propel my career forward. Also, even though she was 30 years older than me, I wouldn't mind a romantic, sexual relationship with her. I would do anything for her.

I entered the classroom and was already perplexed by the loud chattering by many. I was greeted by hundreds of vigorous and high-spirited eyes. This was a large class of about 400 girls and a couple of guys. I was about to leave out of fear until I saw Dr. Blanchland's endearing smile, and It turned my brain into loose mush. She was wearing a beautiful dress with a pixie haircut. She was so much taller than me.

"You must be Peter. I believe we've met a couple of times."

I could barely look her in the face because her beauty was riveting.

A soft murmur came from my lips, "Y-y-yes, that is who I am. I believe we have, ma'am."

"Ma'am? I am not that old. By the way, you can call me Dr. Blanchland. Thank you for volunteering your time and body. I know this is a little different, but this was a great idea from our teaching assistant, Dorine. Her suggestion was that the class would learn better if they had a chance to interact with a human specimen earlier rather than later."

I couldn't believe my ears. Dorine assured me it was Dr. Blachland's idea.

"Oh, okay, well, should we get started soon?"

"I love your hustle, boy. Don't worry your little head off because we will have plenty of time because the class lasts two hours."

"Everyone, please be seated. Thank you for attending today's class. I'm glad we had the chance to invite all the nursing students here today for a special presentation on the human body. We will be examining the physical body from head to toe today. Luckily, we have Peter here today, a current medical student. Does anyone have any questions before we begin?

A cute blonde raised her hand, "Yeah, can we have your number after the show."

Some of the other girls giggled at this question.

"Monica, take this seriously. As a new student, this is a crucial class session for you. The first thing I will have Peter do is strip down."

I was incredibly nervous but first removed my socks and shoes. Then came my shirt. I handed Dr. Blanchland my clothes as I stripped. I then unbuckled my belt, which made my jeans automatically fall to the ground. I stood there awkwardly while waiting for her to proceed with the lesson.

"Peter, please remove your underwear too."

"Wait, I was told I wouldn't be naked in front of the class."

She shot Dorine a look, "Dorine, didn't you tell him exactly what he was going to do?"

"Of course, I told him he needed to be fully naked for the entire two hours of the presentation, so students could learn about the human body from a practical point of view. I think he is just nervous because he has a crush on you or something."

Some of the students gasped at the news, including me. I didn't know what to say.

"Peter, is this true? Do you have a crush on me?"

"No, I don't. Dorine is just teasing me--"

"What? You don't think I am attractive?"

"No, you are absolutely stunning."

The class started laughing again since I had just revealed my most embarrassing secret.

"Wait, no, that is not what I meant. Dorine is pissed I didn't agree to go out with her. I told her I needed someone who was more like me with money and an acceptably quality reputation."

"Oh, is that so? Well, I am not here for this college-related drama. I need to get on with the lesson, so slide those tight, little chonies down now. Everyone is waiting for this moment, Peter."

"No, I won't be doing that."

"Oh, for Pete's sake, you are a medical student. You have seen many different bodies. You know it is no big deal. You aren't leaving until the lesson is over."

I wouldn't budge, so Dr. Blanchland walked up to me.

"I will have to do this for myself because stubborn Peter here doesn't want his privates shown to his obvious crush."

She grabbed my underwear and aggressively yanked it down to my ankles. She picked up something I had inside them.

She calmly whispered to me, "What is this Peter? Oh, It's a small cucumber. Did you stuff your pants?"

"Yeah, I did."

She looked at me and asked, "Why?"

I just looked down. Her eyes went straight for my penis.

In a surprised manner she said, "Oh gosh. Wow. I've never seen a penis so tiny or little before, even in all my years as a doctor. And remember, I was a pediatrician. That is indeed remarkable, Peter. Now, I get why you stuffed your pants."

I knew I was pretty small, but to say I had the smallest penis she ever saw made me incredibly embarrassed.

I covered the little nub with my hands, so she couldn't see it. In my natural, exposed form, I didn't want her to see me as this manlessness, unhung man with meager genitals without the capacity to bring her any pleasure. I was extremely intimated by this divine sculpture of a woman. This mature woman has had many partners; whereas, I was a little childish, immature virgin younger than her. I always had a high confidence level, but this woman stripped me not only of my manliness but my cocky, fragile ego.

Now, she saw me for what I really was, a boy with nothing between his thighs. That is what I will always be. It was a colossal, rude awakening. What made me even do this today? I couldn't believe I had put myself in this exceedingly uncomfortable position. No woman has actually ever seen me naked before. I always thought no girl could ever compete with my expectations.

"Oh, poor Petey, don't be embarrassed by having a tiny cock. It is completely normal."

I can't believe she called me Petey; my mommy called me that. My cock wasn't just tiny and infantile. She described it charitably because it was magnificently minuscule. She grabbed my hands and stopped me from covering myself, so my baby cock was revealed again. I couldn't help but lose myself in the dark thoughts of what others might think about what I was packing. She made me step out of my tighty-whities and took them. She grabbed the small cucumber.

"Wow. This is one of the smaller cucumbers, and it's way bigger than you."

She moved out of the way so everyone could see my naked body clearly, which revealed my small penis to the entire room. The whole space of hundreds of strangers, all much younger women than me, erupted in bedazzling laughter. I blushed like crazy and tried to force a smile sheepishly upon my face, so they couldn't see how I was feeling. I wanted to run to my bed away from everyone and cover my little teeny tiny baby dicklette under the covers. My totality burned shamefacedly, and I felt so exposed and powerless in a bouncy room of many faces laughing at my shortcomings. I couldn't believe I was completely naked with my juvenile quarter-inch tee-tee in front of silly, young women.

"Class, please control yourselves. You need to be professional and handle your temperamental biases. Even if it is something amusing like Petey's little penis, it is important to make the patient comfortable. I understand how humorous the juxtaposition of a very small penis onto a man's body is, but as a nurse, you will come across many diverse bodies of different shapes and colors. As we know, penises come in various sizes. Some are big and, in Petey's case, incredibly small. It doesn't change who they are."

Someone shouted, "It changes their performance in the bedroom."

This got the class laughing again. Everything felt still, and I didn't even comprehend what she was saying. She explained my body to the entire audience without considering how I felt, and I couldn't get over everyone's reaction. They were giggling non-stop and pointed out my small penis. Dr. Blanchland was utterly oblivious to my peers' snooty laughter and teasing. She just continued like nothing was happening on the outside.

"As we get to his lower regions, professionally speaking, this is an extraordinarily small penis. This is a great learning opportunity for you all because I am unsure if you will come across someone with a penis as minute as Petey's," she said with an authentic disposition. She looked at the class, "Now, I have a question for you all. Have you seen one that small before?"

Several students answered, "My baby brother is probably a little bigger than that. I've never seen one that small. The smallest I had was a little four-inch sausage. I don't remember ever being that small."

"Fascinating answers, class. It is pretty easy to miss something here because it is so tiny. Looking more closely at Petey's little wang, you need to look at it precisely, so you don't miss anything. Does anyone have a magnifying glass or even a microscope?

My face burned the shade of a red pigment like a grown strawberry. The entire class kept laughing but was subtle and quiet out of respect for the professor. I knew they were exploding on the inside.

"Just kidding, class. Petey here is probably an anatomic anomaly based on biological standards. The girth is thinner than my index finger, and the length is approximately more diminutive than the tip of my pinky finger."

She placed her little pinky finger next to my micro-chode. It was clearly much larger than my equipment.

"Let's explore it more for your benefit as future nurse practitioners."

Dr. Blanchland proceeded to put white latex gloves on. What was she going to do to me? She began by massaging and playing with my pathetic excuse for a penis. She flicked it around and illustrated how mine merely bounced or bobbed around, compared to a longer penis that would swing. She actually told the class the smaller it got, the bouncier and cuter it was. She squeezed my prepubescent-like balls with her petite hand. She slowly caressed my little penis, which almost engulfed my entire manhood. She admired what little I had in her view and exploited my slim weakness.

"Peter exemplifies how we cannot stereotype the male body. Because Petey here is taller and a little muscular, so based on harmful stereotypes, his penis should be very thicker and longer to look proportional. It is not only in the relationship between the size of the little guy and Peter, but it would be small for anyone, even a toddler or a chihuahua. This little pee-pee deviates from the norm and is probably the most extreme size. Petey, I need you to walk a couple of steps forward."

I did what she asked and watched as the class couldn't take their eyes off my little cock.

"As you can see, Petey's little dick barely moves when he walks because of the freakishly irregular small size."

She then stretched my flaccid penis as far as she could, which wasn't very far.

"As you can see, class, the head of Petey's little penis is longer than the shaft or stem, which is almost non-existent here. Most penises will have a shaft to expand and support the size, but we see a mini head practically glued to his balls. As I feel his undersized balls, I can see how the balls are more significant than the penis. He has a nicely-sized bush of pubic hair, but the problem is it almost covers his entire pee-pee. You see, if I pull it as far as I can, it is still buried beneath his pubes. I think we need to see how far the little penis can go. But before that, let me measure it before we see it fully grown. It may almost be too small to measure."

She brought a small micrometer and compared it to my nearly flaccid innie. She had a hard time comparing it to my baby cocklette because it was so implausibly nanoscopic. After multiple attempts, she finally got an unembellished measurement.

"Oh my goodness. Class, the human body doesn't fail to surprise me. This will be a valuable and unique learning experience for you. I can guarantee there are no classes in this country where you will get a live demonstration of a biological man's very tiny penis. Petey's flaccid size is around 0.2 inches to 0.4 inches, which is definitely something you don't see every day. It was almost in the negative margin because it kept going inside him. It must be shy and ashamed. I've never encountered something so tiny in my decades of practicing medicine. I mean, touching it makes it look even smaller when you compare it to my little fingers. I am guessing the length of his hard penis would be slightly different from his flaccid state."

She tried to grab my wildly tiny ding-a-ling, but it kept slipping from her fingers and going inside me.

"I am having a hard time holding it. Does anyone have a set of tweezers?"

This got a huge laugh from the class. She could finally grip it for a longer period than before. I held it together like a man should, even though could I really call myself that? I was downright mortified and felt like sobbing.

She whispered to me, "C'mon, little Petey, don't worry about the size of your baby shrimpy wimpy. Everyone already knows how small it is. Get that skimpy dicklette hard for the class. Imagine my naked body in front of you if you have a crush on me."

I looked at her beautiful body and felt my little inchy grow in her hand. After some time, she became a little frustrated.

"Petey, what is taking so long for your little shrunken winkie to get hard?"

I felt my head sink into my body and wanted to disappear. I am so damn tiny that she didn't realize I was completely erect. That was the ultimate sting to my ego.

"Dr. Blanchland, it is hard."

"What? How is that even possible?"

She looked down at it with honest curiosity.

"Oh my. Wow. Heh heh. Poor little Petey. Again, you are just breaking the stereotypes of what a man should have down there. It is wonderful to show the world that men can still be men with almost a clitoris."

She measured my hard penis. She gasped at the results. I didn't want to know how small I really was, but I knew it was coming.