The Catch-Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup, yup, got it," I mumbled, making my way over to it. I was hoping that didn't include peeing. When I was finished I stared at myself in the mirror while I washed my hands, looking at my flushed face, my slightly wild dark hair, my loosened tie and wrinkled shirt, and wondered how exactly I'd found myself in Mackenzie Taylor's personal bathroom.

I glanced at the shower and some very voyeuristic thoughts jumped into my mind as I imagined Mackenzie in there every morning, until I actually creeped myself out, hurriedly dried my hands and made my exit.

When I opened the door she was still sitting there on her phone, nursing her drink. Out of curiosity, I glanced around the room, with the knowledge that I'd almost certainly never be in here again.

It was a cliche popular basic girl's bedroom, all pillows and plush rugs, a white vanity with Polaroids on the outside of the mirror and a treasure chest of makeup. A set of pom-poms in Hartford's red and gold sat on the dresser, along with one of those mini-lightbox signs that had been arranged to read: "Sassy. Classy. Badassy." Yikes.

"So, uh... did you wanted a little--did you want a little quiet or something?" I managed to stammer out. The muffled music and rabble of voices was a dull roar from downstairs.

"Yeah, or something," She said. I was pretty sure we'd exchanged more words since I walked in here than we ever had at school. She looked back at me over the bed. "Hey, you're a guy..."

"Sort of. Technically," I said and she raised her eyebrows. She seemed more relaxed, less "on" than usual, and I guessed she was buzzed as me or a bit less.

"But you like girls?" She asked.

"Yup." I nodded. There had definitely been times people hadn't been so sure, just because I'm friends with a lot of girls, don't like sports, and can actually express my emotions.

"So if you'd been texting a girl for like all of senior year, asked her to prom, and then hooked up with one of her friends on prom night at her own party..." She paused, holding up a hand. "Like...what the fuck? Excuse me?"

I paused and cleared my throat. If she was talking about her prom date, that meant Tanner Watkins on the football team. "Yeah, I mean. That's... pretty not cool." I was actually pretty used to listening to my friends' boy problems, and I thought I was pretty good with the advice. I wandered over to her and sat down at her vanity, turning the chair around.

"Right? Thank you!" Mackenzie snapped. "It's like... We weren't exclusive, obviously, I mean we hadn't even kissed, but, like... Am I an idiot for assuming this was leading somewhere?"

"No, no, I don't think so," I said quietly. "Did he know how you feel?"

Mackenzie shook her head. "I don't even know how I feel, I mean it's not like I'm in love with him or anything. But, come on, I mean when you ask someone to prom--"

"Yeah. You should dance with the one that brung ya." It was something my Dad said, usually about sports.

Mackenzie gave me a funny look, a smile twitching the corner of her lips. "Are you drunk?"

"Yeah, I think a little. The alcohol is... very good. My compliments." I did a dumb little chef's kiss gesture and she gave a gentle snort of laughter.

"...Thanks. I feel like you never come to parties. What's with that?" She ran a hand through her long, sleek ombre hair, having taken down her formal up-do.

"I'm shocked you noticed something like that," I blurted.

She raised one full, manicured eyebrow. "Yeah? Guess I'm less shallow than you thought."

"I mean, it's not like we've ever had a conversation before after four years of classes together," I said. I was surprising myself with my own honesty.

Her mouth opened slightly in exaggerated incredulity. "Not my fault you were too shy to talk to me."

"I'm really not that shy once you get me going." Was I bantering with Mackenzie Taylor? Booze really was some kind of miracle juice.

"Clearly," She fired back, but just then there was a bump from the other room, a girl's giggle and moan, and a guy's low voice. Mackenzie glowered. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that look.

"Disgusting. I'm gonna burn those sheets, I swear to God." She took a big swig of her drink.

I grimaced. I guess the couple I had barged in on a few doors down had been Tanner and whichever one of Mackenzie's friends he'd picked over her. I couldn't imagine why anyone would turn her down.

"Do you want me to go in there and pretend like I'm gonna throw up on them?" I asked. I was pretty sure I was joking, but who knew at this point?

Mackenzie smirked. "My hero." She usually wasn't this sarcastic. It really suited her. "Don't bother-Tanner might hit you."

"I don't think so. I used to help him with History, so... he kinda likes me."

"God, are you just friends with everyone or what?" Mackenzie wrinkled her nose.

I blinked at her. "No... I--People barely know me."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, AJ, yes they do. You're the nice guy. Like you're kind of nerdy, but not in a creepy way, and you know like everything in class, but you're not cocky about it. Everyone likes you."

"I... okay." I wasn't quite sure what to say to that. No one had ever said that to me before. In the brief silence that followed there was the muffled creaking of bed-springs from the other room, rhythmic and continuous.

"Oh my fucking god--" Mackenzie fumed under her breath, baring her painted nails like she wanted to claw Tanner's eyes out. She clenched her jaw, composed herself and looked at me, seeming to consider something. Then she sighed in a resigned way and tipped her head back to finish her drink. "Come here," She said briskly.

"What?"

"Just--come here," She said again. I got out of my chair and dropped a bit heavily to the rug and as I was steadying my slightly spinning head, Mackenzie grabbed me by my jacket and pulled me against her mouth. I tasted her lip gloss and the tartness of the green apple liquor she'd been drinking, and her tongue confidently met mine.

Somewhere a switch flipped in my vodka-soaked brain, and I was kissing her back without missing a beat, like it was the most natural, expected thing in the world to be making out with the most popular girl in school. Shockingly, Mackenzie seemed just as into it as me.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and I could feel her grab a handful of my suit jacket, sitting up on her knees to get a better angle as our tongues explored one another, her breath quickening out through her nose. She even nipped at my bottom lip, which I didn't know was a thing people actually did.

Making out under the influence was a whole different thing. It was like someone had reached inside my brain and turned off all my inhibitions and anxieties and diverted all that energy to what was happening in each exact second. Mackenzie murmured something between kisses and I barely caught the words, until she pulled back and we broke apart. "Wait--wait--"

We were both out of breath, flushed, eyes slightly hazy. "Okay, okay--" Mackenzie exhaled in a way that was somehow incredibly hot. She suddenly seemed a bit more intoxicated than before. "Just so you know, I don't like you or--"

"No, no, I know, I know."

"Okay, because you do seem like a nice guy but like--"

"--It's cool. We're drunk and you want to get back at Tanner," I said, still shell-shocked that this was happening.

"Yeah. Yeah, I REALLY do—" She grabbed my face and crushed her lips onto mine again. God, they were soft. One of my hands found its way into Mackenzie's silky hair, and she actually made a little "Mm" sound and pushed her tongue hard into mine. It was a bit awkward for us to shift closer to each other with her big floofy skirt in the way, rustling like crazy as we fidgeted.

"...God. So annoying--" Mackenzie murmured between kisses. "Do you wanna just--" She pushed me by my shoulders and we tumbled to the rug, me on my back, propping myself up on my elbows and her on top of me, my legs smothered by her skirt as she leaned down to keep going. I had the brief, drunken thought that it was a good thing I couldn't really overstep my bounds when it came to hands, because there wasn't much real estate available for feeling up.

Instead I occupied my hands in her hair, which she seemed to enjoy, letting out a long breath through her nose and biting my lip again, a bit harder this time. Automatically my fingers tensed, pulling her hair a bit. I immediately let go, but she grabbed my wrist and held it where it was, and took my other hand in hers and moved it to her chest.

"Shit--" I muttered and squeezed, over top of the lacy bodice, filling my hand with the shape, but teasingly not the feel of her breast. I was sure I had a tent in my pants, but thank god there was no way Mackenzie could feel it through that stupid skirt.

She pushed my jacket off my shoulders and I hurriedly struggled out of it, harder than it seems when you're sitting on the floor drunk and there's a girl in your lap sucking on your tongue. "Mmph--kiss my neck," she said breathlessly, and I did, burying my face in the soft, sweet-smelling skin and worshiping it with my mouth.

Mackenzie's breath was heavy and hitching-this was turning her on, there was no denying it. Her hand went to my thigh and squeezed and I gave her hair a gentle tug again and she gasped, panting "Fuck--" directly into my ear.

It was my first time experiencing that special chemistry where you just lose yourself entirely, everything each of you do egging the other one on in this crazy kind of feedback loop until you're breathlessly racing forward at lightning speed. Tongues still sloppily entangling, our hands were all over each other, running through hair, slipping across the bare skin we could get at.

I glanced down to see Mackenzie slipping the thin straps of her dress over her shoulders. When she rolled down the top of her dress, I froze. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were round and perfect, no less for their gentle size. She had a slight bikini tan, so the soft flesh was pale, the nipples small and pink.

I tried to savour the moment of seeing a real girl's bare breasts for the first time, let alone Mackenzie's, but then my hands were on them, and they felt exactly how they looked, smooth, ripe and yielding under my fingers. When I brushed the goose-bumped nipples with my thumbs, Mackenzie gasped and I felt her plant her hand flat against the bulge in my pants. "Oh--" I tensed, but she didn't stop, exploring the swollen shape of my restrained cock with her palm.

"Get on the bed," She murmured insistently, against my mouth. We stumbled tipsily to our feet together, her pulling herself up on my arm. When I fell back onto the edge of her queen size mattress, Mackenzie was standing in front of me, hair mussed around her shoulders, her cheeks, neck, and chest blushing as pink as her gown.

"God, you're fucking beautiful," I blurted, throat dry.

Mackenzie smirked, a hard, hungry look filling her eyes. Reaching down, she hurriedly unbuckled my belt and dropped to her knees between my legs, her skirt puffing out around her again. Holy shit.

My cock was achingly hard, stretching my boxer briefs to their limits. Mackenzie tugged my waistband down and let my naked cock spring free, sticking straight up. She looked it up and down briefly, then pressed those full, glossy lips against the swollen tip, parting them just enough to slide my cockhead into her mouth, stretching wider around my shaft as she took me down.

If I thought making out while buzzed was incredible... my god. My head swam as I stared down at Mackenzie Taylor sucking my cock in her prom dress, mascara-dark lashes fluttering, one hand twisting around my shaft as she hollowed her cheeks and slurped me down over and over, making amazing little wet sounds every time I hit the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck yes, that's so good... You're so fucking hot..." A soft stream of drunken, probably annoying murmurs tumbled out of my mouth as I ran my hand through her hair.

She came up for air with a gasp, lips shiny, and licked my length from base to tip, swirling her tongue around the mushroom head. Mackenzie didn't play and tease like Reagan had-she just lavished my hard cock with her hands, lips and tongue like she it was the only thing in the world.

When she engulfed my cock in her mouth again, I gasped and ventured another tug at her hair, and again, I wasn't disappointed with the response. She choked out a muffled moan and those big, blue-gray eyes opened to look up at me as she fervently bobbed her head, swallowing me deeper and deeper until she gagged and had to let me slide messily out.

I could still hear the faint sounds of sex from the other room, so I knew she could, too, but neither of us even glanced in that direction as she jacked my slick cock with both hands. "Are you a virgin, AJ?" Mackenzie panted.

My Adam's apple jumped in my throat as I suppressed the urge to gulp, and nodded.

Mackenzie licked her lips and hit me with both barrels of doe eyes. "So... are you down?"

I had never imagined this is how I'd lose my virginity, and I'd imagined quite a bit. Thanks to my friends, I knew enough about feminism to know the myth of your virginity being some special perfect flower was really just a way to slut-shame girls, but I also knew that your first time could be awkward and it might be good to do it with someone you trusted.

Mackenzie wasn't a bully exactly, but I knew she could be catty and condescending. There was a good chance I'd go limp or come too fast and get laughed out of her house, humiliated. Honestly, I barely knew her.

But I was drunk, hornier than I'd ever been in my life, and I had no idea how I'd managed to get this lucky. Things like this didn't happen to guys like me, and I wasn't about to miss out on this one-in-a-million chance. So I nodded. "Yeah, okay. Yes."

"Great. Unzip me." She stood, turning around and gathering her curtain of brown to blonde hair up and out of the way.

My fingers only trembled a bit as I found the small zipper and drew it down, revealing her bare, slender back. Mackenzie lifted her arms and glanced back over her shoulder expectantly, and I tugged her beautiful pink gown to the floor. I'd seen her body in beach selfies on Instagram and in tight-fitting dance costumes, but nothing had prepared me for the sight of her in nothing but a white thong and matching sheer stockings.

Mackenzie was a dancer, and she had a perfect dancer's body, tight and toned, with a trim waist that most girls would kill for, curving out to a pert, round bubble of an ass that was built for yoga pants and dance shorts. But I barely got a moment to stare stupidly before she turned around and raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"Right, sorry--" I lifted my hips up to take off my pants and then stripped off my socks too, before Mackenzie impatiently unbuttoned my white dress shirt. I swallowed as I slipped it off. I'd lost a bit of weight the summer before Grade 12 when I finished growing, but compared to Tanner and the guys who spent their lunch hours in the school weight room, I looked somehow both scrawny and flabby.

But Mackenzie didn't say anything, just pushed me back onto her bed and gracefully climbed on after me, crawling towards me as I backed up to the headboard. I breathed in as she tossed her hair back and straddled me, pushing her thong-clad ass back hard against my naked cock, letting my shaft rub against the soft fabric between her legs. She was wet. I could feel it through her panties, warm against the taut skin.

"Fuck--" I'd suddenly thought of something. "Do you have a condom?"

Mackenzie shook her head. "I'm on the pill, so just pull out. Touch me?"

Almost shaking with anticipation, my hand ran from her breasts, down her flat, smooth stomach, sliding beneath the waistband of her underwear. I expected some hair, but there was nothing but more soft skin and then her tender, slick folds, hot to the touch, wetting my fingers. Jaw clenching, I rubbed her centre and she gratefully rocked her hips.

"Put them inside--" She breathed. I searched for her entrance, until suddenly my finger was sinking into wet, clinging warmth and I knew I was inside her, all the way to the knuckle.

Mackenzie's head bowed, eyes squeezing shut, breath shuddering as I fingered her, stroking as best I could. This might sound stupid, but after my encounter with Reagan, I'd read articles on this stuff and even in my drunken haze I remembered the beckoning gesture.

Panting, Mackenzie looked down at me through her lashes. "Ready?" She reached behind her and took hold of my cock.

I nodded vigorously, and she raised herself up, bracing a hand on my chest. She steered my hardness beneath her and plucked her panties to the side, and I could see her soft, wet lips glisten as they kissed my swollen cockhead.

"Happy graduation..." She breathed. Then she sank down, and a gripping, smothering heat swallowed my shaft as I watched my hard cock disappear into her pussy.

I was inside Mackenzie Taylor, and I wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Oh my god--" I groaned, fingers digging into the soft bedspread.

At the same moment Mackenzie bit out "Fuck...", sat up straight, ran a hand through her hair, and started to ride me.

Whether it was the liquor or pure determination, I didn't immediately explode at the feeling of Mackenzie's tight, wet pussy milking my cock as she circled her hips in my lap like she was hitting a Pom Team routine.

I stared up in awe at her, flushed in the soft glow of her fairy lights, arching her back and thrusting out her perky tits as she worked her clasping sex up and down my hardness. She was so fucking tight, I didn't know how anyone was supposed to last long enough to actually fuck her.

It was overwhelming, more delirious than a thousand vodka lemonades. I didn't know where to touch, I wanted it all. I could feel her naked ass pressing against my thighs, so I grabbed it, filling my hands with her firm, smooth cheeks, huffing like a drowning man. Mackenzie bit her lip between short, hitching sighs and bent down to me, her ass still rocking steadily to plunge me in and out.

"Fuck, Mackenzie..." I leaned up hungrily and put my mouth on her tits, clumsy sucking kisses, her nipple slipping into my mouth before I knew what I was doing.

"Mmm--" Mackenzie inhaled sharply as I teased the stiff pearl with my tongue. Movement caught my eye behind her, and my heart jumped for a moment, but it was just her big vanity mirror and in the reflection, us.

"Holy..." I murmured. She followed my gaze and looked over her shoulder at her perfect, naked body rolling on top of me, her hair falling in a sheet down her back. She fucked back faster, more urgently, her breathy moans coming thicker and heavier, watching herself take my cock deeper and deeper.

I couldn't stop staring at her pussy engulfing my thick shaft, at my hands squeezing her ass, at her lips parted in pleasure as she looked back. Somehow seeing it from a distance made it even more real. Automatically, I grabbed her hips, my hips bucking upward and I was thrusting inside her, gritting my teeth at the sight of that peach of an ass rippling in the mirror.

Mackenzie's breath shook with high, rhythmic gasps as I fucked her back for the first time. She gripped the headboard and those strong, toned legs flexed to drive her up off my lap, coming down to meet my every stroke with a lewd smack that speared my entire length in her pussy.

"Jesus Christ..." I clung to her curvy hips for dear life, struggling to keep pace as Mackenzie bounced feverishly on my cock, the mattress creaking madly. I threw my head back, and in the tipsy haze of how fucking good it felt, my every dirty thought spilled out. "Yeah, bounce on it, Mackenzie, holy shit, you're hot--"