The Catch-Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected her to shush me or even laugh, but Mackenzie bit her lip and tossed her hair back, seemingly feeding off the praise. "Yeah?"

"Yeah--" I murmured back. "You're the hottest f-fucking girl in school."

"Mhmmm..." She breathed, as she was jostled up and down. "You like watching the hottest girl in school ride you, AJ?" My name came out a gasp as she came down on my cock.

I nodded desperately, wrapping my arms around her slender waist to pull her down onto me, and she fell forward with a gasp, bracing her hands on my chest .

"I didn't... think you'd... last this long..." Mackenzie murmured between the wet sounds of my cock plowing into her. I gritted my teeth in triumph as our gazes locked in drunken lust and I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled her head back with a firm tug. She moaned out loud without bothering to stifle it as she had before. "God, I hate how much I fucking love that--" She groaned, sounding equal parts aggravated and aroused. "--Do you want to be on top?"

She'd barely finished the sentence before I was sitting up, and we rolled together in an awkward tangle.

Mackenzie settled back, her hair splayed across her pillow. She spread her legs, opening herself to me, and four years of pent up hormones suddenly bubbled over. Swallowing, I shoved myself back inside her, leaned forward onto my hands and started to thrust, hard, punching strokes that drove her into the mattress.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yes--" Mackenzie choked out. "Like that--fuck me!" She was sopping, my aching cock gliding smoothly into her pussy with every lunge of my hips.

The blushing, open-mouthed look of surprise and pleasure on Mackenzie's perfect face was almost as satisfying as her walls squeezing around my cock with every thrust. "Oh.. my... god... Ohmygod!" She moaned, clinging to the sheets above her head. "Harder!"

Somehow I obliged, digging my knuckles in and plowing downwards doggedly. My thighs strained, the hours of dancing catching up with me, but it was worth it to see Mackenzie Taylor's perfect tits bouncing wildly with the force of me fucking her, those big, blue, Disney princess eyes staring up at me in shock as she cried out desperately.

I had no idea where I was getting this endurance, but all I knew was I didn't want to stop fucking Mackenzie until she was screaming.

"Yes, yes, YES! Holy shit, AJ--" Her manicured nails dug into my shoulders as she spread her stocking-clad legs wide, pointing her toes in the air. "You're fucking me... fucking the hottest girl in school...Losing your virginity to... Mackenzie fucking Taylor..." Her voice shook every time I bottomed out in her pussy.

I groaned unintelligibly, grabbing her hips to pull her onto my pistoning cock. I'd never felt so strong, so masculine before, not in my entire life. Moaning desperately, Mackenzie reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit, her eyes glued to my throbbing dick disappearing inside her as she was rocked by every thrust.

My cock felt like it was going to burst with every slippery plunge inside her, my stomach spasming, that tickling electric feeling building in my balls. "Fuck, Mackenzie, I'm close--" I panted, knowing I had moments left.

"Don't stop--if you don't stop, I'm gonna come..." Mackenzie begged, stroking her clit furiously.

Over the distant thump of the party, there was the sound of a door opening down the hall and voices. Tanner and his hook-up had come out of the room.

Mackenzie's gaze flicked in the direction of the hallway, before our eyes met and she smiled fiercely. "Unhhh, yeah, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhh please, give it to me hard, just like that!" She cried out wantonly, at full volume. I did my best to oblige, huffing through my nose to stave off my rapidly-approaching orgasm as I pounded her gripping pussy for all I was worth, the headboard banging against the wall, bedframe groaning in protest.

"Yes, yes, yessss! You're so... fucking... good, oh my GOD!" I knew Mackenzie must be doing this for Tanner's benefit, but with her face screwed up with pleasure and her legs starting to shake, it was pretty convincing. "Ohhhh god--I'm gonna come, I can't believe a virgin is gonna make me fucking come!" Her eyes screwed shut and a spasm ran through her, hand flying on her clit as her inner muscles started squeezing so tight around my cock I wasn't sure she would let me pull out.

"I'm coming--" I croaked, and somehow managed to yank myself out like she'd asked, half a second before my cock throbbed, shooting the first rope of cum across her toned tummy. Squirming and shaking, Mackenzie wrapped her fingers around my shaft and pumped my pulsing dick, toes curling in the air, riding out her orgasm while I painted her perfect body with my load.

It was the most powerful orgasm of my life, like a gut punch, everything going white with star-spots for a moment. When I opened my eyes, Mackenzie was limp and panting, sporadically covered from her pierced belly-button to her heaving tits with sticky white cum.

"Shit... sorry..." I mumbled, barely finding the air to speak.

Mackenzie snorted with laughter, eyes half-closed as she lay back, her naked body almost glowing with a sheen of sweat and well-fucked satisfaction. "Guess you had a good first time..."

"Yeah... Jesus. Wow." I sat back on my haunches, feeling suddenly self-conscious of being naked as things started to go down.

"Did they go downstairs?" She sat up, whispering, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Uhhh, I didn't hear. I was a little busy." I hopped off the bed and put on my underwear, picking up my pants and looking for my shirt. I really had no reason to be mad-she'd been very up front. We'd used each other, honestly. But the question had chased away the afterglow pretty quick, and my buzz was waning.

Mackenzie rolled out of bed and walked naked to her bathroom. I was satisfied to see her legs wobble a bit as I put on my shirt. She paused in the doorway.

"I'm gonna pee, so--"

"Yeah, I'm just--" I buttoned my shirt hurriedly.

"No, no, take your time. Just-be discreet, okay?"

I paused. "Yeah, sure. Of course."

She smiled. "Okay, thanks. Hope you have a great summer, AJ."

"Yeah--Guess I'll see you--"

The door closed with a click. My brows knitted. Have a great summer...?

I glanced around the hallway, but there was no sign of Tanner. At the top of the stairs, I could hear the party still going strong further into the house, and Paige rounded the corner and saw me. "Hey, oh my god, where were you? We were texting you. You look like..."

"I, uh... Got a little sick and passed out in some random room. I'm okay, though," The lie came uncomfortably easy.

Paige laughed. "Ha! I told you! Come on, there's pizza." She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me back towards the party, a little unsteady on her feet. The deck was still packed with people and there was a bonfire going, as well as a dozen pizzas on the table.

My friends saw me and gave a cheer. Bridget was hitting a bowl and seemed to have forgotten entirely about overhearing about my blowjob. Grant was rambling on and on about music to a girl from our chemistry class, who seemed riveted.

Nobody here knew I'd just lost my virginity to Mackenzie Taylor, and apparently I wasn't allowed to tell anyone. I'd had sex and it was mind-blowing, but I was still me. I didn't instantly turn into some confident, charismatic stud. And maybe that was okay.

I leaned down to grab a slice and felt hands on my waist.

"Heyyy." It was Sadie, looking thoroughly wasted. "Heard you were 'passed out'."

"Yeah," I said shortly, shrugging and taking a bite of pizza. She lolled her head to the side, giving me a skeptical look.

"Riiight. Y'know, you're lucky your other friends don't know what sex smells like." She raised her eyebrows at me, licked her lips, and stumbled away.

Be discreet, right. Easier said than done.