All Comments on 'The Catch-Up Ch. 04'

by starcall

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
isrhavokisrhavokover 3 years ago

Really nice, especially that romp with Mackenzie... Can't wait to see more.

youjizz123youjizz123over 3 years ago
Good branching out

I especially like the secret nerd lover side story with Mackenzie where he can have fun. Also nice build up and switching from more do back to a shy learner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Starcall is the best literotica writer

Once again, the best writer delivers

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

Loved the story, eagerly awaiting more. I really loved the interplay between the characters, especially Sadie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Going strong! I like the love(fuck)-hate relationship with Mackenzie. I'm wondering how AJ is going to deal with Gigi - is it going to be a full reveal or cloak-and-dagger stuff? Will definitely be fun when Mackenzie clues into that. Oh, the teenage drama!

Droid121Droid121over 3 years ago

Another excellent entry. Fingers crossed for a Dylan and/or Faith chapters, hoping for more hate-fucking with MacKenzie and AJ needs to royally destroy the rest of the dance team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the chapter especially since it seems Makenzie can't get enough of AJ, definitely think him and Bridget might need to do some more exploring! Hopefully get another great chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Can’t wait for more! The A.J. and Mackenzie back forth is interesting as well as the what happens with Gigi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great

I absolutely love this so far, like honestly I didn’t even jerk off for most of it because the story and character development was so good. Keep up the fantastic writing and I hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More of Sadie please

please have aj have another go with sadie

legitusernameiswearlegitusernameiswearover 3 years ago
I knew this kid in High School...

Decent body that he was oddly ashamed of, liked by everybody but never felt comfortable with the cliques who'd be glad to have him, good game but too self-sabotaging to effectively pursue, most of his friends were girls except for one high-masc dude, odd affinity with gay women, spent highschool reading instead of living...

Yeah, he came out as a trans woman a few years back. And by he I mean she. And by she I mean me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update soon!

Pls senpai

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Chapter

This is one hell of a story and it gets better with each chapter. This part was exceptional, especially with Bridget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it all

Can you work in a Dylan story at some point???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cant wait for the next chapter!

love the mackenzie encounters. also seems like something building up with Eva that should be fun. maybe some group activities...

isrhavokisrhavokover 3 years ago

On your biography it says that you've already published the fifth chapter... I don't see it tho (○.○)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 5?

I agree with the person below me, I don’t see Chapter 5 listed under your stories.

starcallstarcallover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5

Hi! Thanks for the comments, everybody. To those asking about Chapter 5 being listed as "submitted" on my profile, but not appearing on the site yet, I always update that after I submit my story to Literotica to approval.

It takes a few days, sometimes up to a week after submission for the story to be approved and posted. It's coming, don't worry! Keep an eye out in the next few days. Thanks for your interest!

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 3 years ago

Enjoying the series a lot so far, but the female characters are all starting to blend together and I'm not sure about Bridget, as a lesbian, training him on her like this, unless she's actually bi. The sex is really hot, 5 stars, but if you're invested in building a story, put a bit more words there.

Thanks for writing and sharing!

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
An excellent addition!

Very yummy, and very descriptive too. I'd like to see more with Mackenzie, that seems to be his long term objective, but having her squirm throughout is fun too. Dylan should definitely be part of his conquests, if not more. Keep it going, it's a really great erotic story! Thank you!

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Really HOT!!!! Can't wait to read on with what you come up with next!!!

IGF1967IGF1967over 3 years ago

A great story. Love where it's going. The teaching part way funny as hell but just as hot also. Can't wait to hear more.

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago

Most excellent fantasy. Who was your editor?

Geon54Geon54over 3 years ago
"Make that peach scream."

ROFL

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

Great story and very nicely written!!!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy33over 1 year ago

If you ever knew a Mackenzie growing up, then you could immediately relate with AJ. The gay friend who wants to play is cliche for a reason and I think think was done very well. Adorable really, especially her reactions after. Still very impressed with this story.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Nice, nice, so VERY NICE!!!! Sensuous, yet sexy, and erotic. Straight guy, making his lesbian (bisexual??) friend cum...cum hard...licking her so nicely!! BUT...inconsiderate of her, leaving him SSSOOO hard...

I hope Gigi is ready for the shtooping of her life, and that she does NOT act stupid toward AJ...she has obviously deduced 'maybe' he is (The Guy) who was with Sadie on the beach...

Another Five**5**Stars...ssssssoooooo good!!!!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😱💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous