The Catch-Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starcall
starcall
884 Followers

My heartbeat was loud in my ears. My mouth was actually watering.

Still hiding behind lowered eyelids, she watched me get down on my stomach, head lowering towards her naked pussy. If she wanted to call this off before we crossed a serious line, now would be the time.

But instead Bridget bit her lip and spread her thighs further. I smelled the natural scent of her, felt the warmth radiating from her core. Then I was tasting Bridget's pussy, wet and sweet and musky, the softest flesh yielding under my lips and tongue.

"Huh..." Bridget breathed.

I treated it just like a kiss, my tongue venturing out hesitantly, teasingly to explore her without settling into a rhythm. It felt strange not to do anything with my hands, so I took ahold of her bare thigh with one, and let the other settle just above her pussy, where I could squeeze and rub her with my whole hand between tentative licks and kisses.

"Mhm..." Bridget sighed, and when I looked up at her she was staring at me, our gazes locking. Her cheeks were rosy, her bottom lip was shiny from her tongue. How had I never noticed how pretty she was?

Keeping my eyes on her, I eased into soft laps that ended just before they brushed her clit, long, passionate licks that showed her just how much I was enjoying this. It felt so much more natural than I'd expected, even with Bridget. I wanted to make my friend feel good, wanted to be close to her.

I also wanted to impress her, I realized. I wanted to turn her on.

"Is that good?" I murmured into her pussy and Bridget nodded, brushing aside strand of hair that was falling onto her face.

"Yeah... you can speed up a little..." She ran a hand ran through her tawny tresses and lingered at the bottom, a lock absently winding around her finger.

"You told me to tease for way longer..." I traced just the tip of my tongue across her flesh.

Bridget huffed, rolling her eyes. "Jackass... I also told you to listen to the girl..."

I laughed softly. "Okay, okay..." I licked faster, grazing her clit on the upward strokes, reaching around to circle her entrance with my index finger.

"Yeah—" Bridget bit out, nodding, and I let my finger slide slowly inside her. She was so tight, squeezing around me and the thought occurred to me that she'd never had a cock inside her, that I was the first boy to ever touch her like this, ever enter her.

I crooked my finger, beckoning inside her like I'd been taught, and Bridget's hips started to move, rocking into the petting stroke of my finger, the wet laps of my tongue, working together. As she lay flat on her back on the carpeted floor of my room, stretching upwards, her hoodie rode up, showing me her soft, flat stomach.

"Higher... a little higher up... right there... unh... gentle... fast, but gentle..." Bridget murmured instructions, just like she'd done before, only now I was eating her pussy and not a piece of fruit, and it was her wetness smearing my chin and lips and not peach juice, although right now, it tasted just as sweet.

I followed along as best I could, paying close attention to her fluttering breath, the rhythm of her hips, as she lay back, hair fanning out around her. Her eyes were closed, so I took a chance and with my free hand, reached down to rub the outside of my jeans where my clothed cock was straining against the denim, trying to get a little relief.

But after only a few seconds, Bridget's fingers gripped my shoulder, tugging, urgently groping for my hand until I gave it to her, and she placed it firmly back on her thigh.

I got the message and left it there, gripping her hard, plunging my finger deeper inside her with my other hand. My mouth was getting sloppier and sloppier, sucking at her, brazenly burying my face between her thighs.

"Oh...Oh..." They were the first real moans, jarring but glorious to hear, Bridget's lips mimicking the shape of the sound. "That's good... Pretty good... Give me... another finger..."

"Yeah?" I breathed, jaw clenching. I couldn't resist teasing her.

"Fuck you... Yes... Do it..." She squirmed as my middle finger squeezed inside her alongside my index, voice rising in pitch. "Fill me..." It was barely a whisper, but I caught it and it drove me crazy.

My two fingers surged against her walls, finger-fucking her hard and my lips zeroed in her on her clit, kissing and suckling at a steady clip.

"Uhhh-huh..." Her breath caught, and I felt her fingers knit into my hair, tugging hard. "Fuck, sorry..." She let go, but I shook my head, vigorously, mouth otherwise occupied. Understanding, her hand stayed where it was, holding my mouth in place for her grinding pussy.

Her hips lifted as I worked her pussy and sucked hungrily at her clit, and when my hand slid down to the crease of her hips, my fingers creeping onto the curve of her ass, they lifted more, so I grabbed a handful of her bare cheek and squeezed.

"Unhhh, god..." Bridget gritted her teeth, running her hands across her flushed face and up into her hair. Her thighs closed around my ears and now I was holding the lower half of her body a foot or so off the ground, as she clung to me, hips circling in mid-air. "Faster--keep going... Yes...."

Her hazel eyes were wide open now, staring at me with hazy surprise, and one of her hands slid from my hair, down my bare shoulder to latch onto my bicep, scrawny, but flexing with the effort of fingering her, speeding up as she'd instructed until her nails dug in.

"Oh, fuck! Right there—like that, just like that, don't you dare fucking speed up..." she shuddered.

My wrist, my tongue, my jaw were straining from the effort, but I huffed through my nose and doggedly stuck with that rhythm, fingers driving into her cunt, devouring her clit like my life depended on it.

"God... fuuuck... Holy shit..." Throwing her head back, she squeezed her eyes shut again, and the hand that was on my arm flew to her chest, shoving up her hoodie. I tensed with shock as I saw Bridget's naked tits, full, perky handfuls, as she desperately groped her left breast. "Don't stop, don't fucking stop..."

Her thighs squeezed my head so hard it hurt, trapping me in the enveloping embrace of her body, making sure all my attention was focused on her and her alone. I knuckled down, panting through my nose, vicious satisfaction running through me as I watched Bridget start to come.

Lit up in the rays of afternoon sun spilling in through the skylight, my tomboyish friend quivered and writhed, back arching up off my bedroom carpet, the stiff peaks of her breasts pointing towards the ceiling.

Bridget cried out in a high, girlish moan that was so deliciously unlike her and her hips bucked hard. I had to wrestle to keep my mouth on her, as her pussy seized around my fingers and my tongue flooded with her orgasm.

I stayed there, mouth pressed to her, as she quivered with the aftershock, both of us panting. I'd just made a lesbian come. I'd just made Bridget come. I couldn't help but grin as her thighs went slack around my head and I sat up.

Bridget looked beautiful in the sun, eyes gently closed, chest rising and falling, a fine sheen of perspiration to her forehead and neck. Her hoodie had fallen back to cover her breasts, but I could see the imprint of her stiff nipples still poking through.

She opened her eyes and squinted at me. "...Shut up."

"I didn't say anything!" I swiped an arm across my mouth and chin.

"You were thinking it..." Bridget gave a sigh and lay where she was, looking satisfied. "Where's my underwear?"

I glanced over at her discarded panties. "Do you want a pair of mine for now?" I asked, thinking hers would still be wet, and she nodded.

I grabbed a pair of boxer briefs from my dresser and grabbed her foot, starting to pull them on her. "Oh my god--" Bridget squirmed, snorting, but she lifted her hips and let me slide them up around her hips.

She sat up, looking away, and I was suddenly struck with a pang of worry, that I had made another one of my closest friendships that much more complicated.

But then Bridget turned to me, with a slight smile, running a hand through her hair. "...Did you, uh, learn something?"

I grinned. "Yeah, for sure."

Bridget snorted, shaking her head. "Would you stop cheesing?" She held up a finger. "This was just your first step. You've still got a long way to go."

"Sounds good, sensei. Do you want to eat?" I got up, pulling on my shirt.

"Hell yes." Without being asked, she grabbed a pair of my sweatpants off the floor and pulled them on.

"I'll make grilled ham and cheese."

"Ugh, you're gonna make me come again," Bridget said, without looking back as she hurried down the stairs.

"Pff... just give me a second." My unsatisfied hard-on still stiff and straining in my jeans, I pulled out my phone and tapped out a text to my newest contact.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Hey this is Sadie's friend... is this the right number?

Just as I was putting my phone away, it buzzed.

GIGI: That was fast... I'm Gigi

She followed that up with the red kiss mark emoji.

I bit my lip and slid my phone back into my pocket. If that was fast, then Gigi could wait until after grilled cheese.

starcall
starcall
884 Followers