The Catch-Up Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, I was upstairs at her door. I knocked but it was slightly ajar, so I just pushed it open. It was dark inside—the lights were off, the blinds drawn. I could see the layout of the room, the lush, modern furniture bathed in shadow, but not a lot of details. The sounds of the party filtered in from outside, muffled.

Maybe I was too early. I was about to reach for the light switch when I saw a shape move on the king-sized bed, heard the sheets rustle.

"Hey, creeper." In the bluish darkness, Gigi's long, bare legs caught what little light leaked in through the edge of her blinds, as she lounged back across the bed. I could barely make out her features. Which meant she still couldn't see mine.

"You're shorter than I thought."

"Hey." I tried to make my voice deeper in the hope she wouldn't recognize it.

"So.... I'm guessing you knew Mackenzie before tonight. Considering she, what, recognized your dick?" Her voice dripped with disdain.

I gritted my teeth. "You sent her the videos?"

"Girls send each other everything. You should know that."

I groaned inwardly. Bridget had been right. Half the dance team had probably seen those videos by now. "I'm sorry, okay." I said, gruffly, in my probably stupid sounding fake voice. "Don't post the video. You're friends."

"Chill. I'm not actually going to." Gigi sat up, crossing one leg over the other. She was wearing a bikini, although it was hard to tell what colour, what with the dark and how little fabric there was to go from. "I was just trying to get you up here."

She laid her head to the side. "Take off your pants."

I swallowed. I should turn on the lights. I was supposed to be telling the truth.

But then anger needled at the inside of my chest. I was honestly through getting jerked around, threatened, blackmailed and used like a piece of meat in the tug-of-war between these two stuck-up, entitled girls with nothing better to do than cause drama.

Gigi obviously didn't care who I really was. If this is what she wanted... fuck it.

I shut the door, unzipped my jeans and kicked them off, along with my shoes and socks. My glasses I slipped off and set down on her dresser.

Then I crossed the room towards her. As I reached the edge of the bed, she leaned back on her elbows, lifting her leg to stop me with her foot on my stomach. Her black hair was loose to her shoulders, bouncy black waves, and she was wearing her signature hoop earrings.

"Take it out. Stroke it."

I breathed out slowly and reached into my underwear. I could see enough of her toned, hourglass body in the dim light that I was hard in a few pumps. Barely fifteen minutes ago I was coming in Mackenzie's mouth, but the hot anger still simmering within me only added to my arousal.

Casually, she brushed my stiff, bare shaft, with her pedicured toes, running along the ridges and veins of my cock. Then she sat up and in a few smooth motions, pulled me onto the bed, pushed me onto my back, and straddled me.

She leaned down and crushed her lips against mine, her tongue invading my mouth. I tasted wine, smelled the saltwater of the pool and the cinnamon and lavender scent I remembered from the hot tub.

I kissed her back hard, put my hands on her soft, bare skin, feeling the string of her bikini bottoms high on her flaring hip. Impulsively, I shoved my hand into her bottoms, cupped her smooth cunt, hot and wet against my palm. Her hips rocked forward and she groped for my cock, both of us roughly pawing at each other as our tongues sloppily entwined.

But she pulled back teasingly, holding me down with a hand on my chest. Sitting up straight, she untied the knot of her bikini bottoms and pulled them off. "You've got some worshipping to do."

Then Gigi turned around and sat back on my face, smothering me with her, filling my world with nothing but ass and pussy. The thick, musky scent of her arousal, the tang of the salt on her skin filled my nostrils. The sweet taste of her juices flooded my tongue, and the soft, yielding flesh of her ass cheeks overwhelmed my vision, pressing against my face.

"Yeah... eat it, creeper, eat that pussy..." Gigi panted as I gripped her ass and licked her all the way up and down, hips circling to grind her pussy back on my mouth.

I huffed. We'd see how smug she was when she was screaming. I abandoned all technique and went for pure enthusiasm, matching her pace as I buried my mouth between her cheeks and slathered my tongue in and around her sex, making out with her wet pussy.

"Yes..." She hissed. "Look how hard you are just from eating me out..." She purred. My cock was sticking up straight from my lap, its shape and stiffness clear even in the relative dark. "Did Mackenzie make you this fucking hard?"

I made a negative grunt, shaking my head, because I knew it was what she wanted to hear, and I wasn't about to argue with Gigi Cordoso when she was sitting on my face.

"Mhmm... good boy... I'm gonna make you forget all about that whiny little bitch..." Her fingers clamped into my hair and shoved my head into her pussy, gyrating to ride the length of my tongue, smearing her juices around my face.

Through the onslaught of wet flesh and the thick taste of her, I let her grind her clit on my lips, lapping at it occasionally as I pushed two fingers past her tight walls and inside her. Gigi was still stifling her moans, but her squeezing, shivering thighs, her gushing pussy were telling me plenty.

I felt the muscles of her pussy squeeze my fingers, the taut curve of her cheek filling my other hand as I spread her open, maneuvering her so I could get a taste of her asshole, lashing it with my tongue.

"Hahh... god, you dirty fucker, yes..." Gigi gave a breathless laugh, before my fingers drove hard inside her cunt and turned it into a choked moan. Her knees drew inward, breath shuddering, ass rocking rapidly against my mouth as she braced her hands on my stomach.. "Oh, shit, right there... ohhh, fuck yeah, make me come--"

So I did. Gigi fell forward, shoulders hunching, thighs quivering as her orgasm bucked through her with shivering, gasping sighs. Rubbing her clit gently to let her ride it out, I grabbed her hips and went to move her off me, but she recovered quicker than I thought.

"Uh-uh... not even close to done with you..." Panting, she grabbed my wrist, staying on top. She crawled down my torso, straddling my stomach, until her bare, slick cunt was pressed against my hard shaft. I drew in a slow, thin breath as her long acrylic nails dragged across my swollen erection, trailing over my balls.

"This dick is mine now." With a graceful lift of her hips, she planted her ass on my thighs so my cock rested at the cleft of her cheeks. That blessed, Brazilian/Colombian booty started to sway, slowly at first, smooth figure-eights that rubbed her full, smooth flesh along my stiff length. "All mine. Isn't it?"

I glanced up at the ceiling, face screwing up. "Mhm." I groaned, eyes snapping magnetically back to the sight before me.

My cock nestled between her firm cheeks as Gigi circled her hips, her soft, wet folds kissing my shaft at the peak of her strokes. Up and down, she teased me like that, jerking me off with her ass, until I was fisting the sheets, panting.

I reached out but she caught my hand. "No touching..." She brought it to her mouth, full lips parting to suck on my fingers, one at a time and I groaned.

Then finally, she wrapped her hand around my cock and leaned forward, her entrance poised over the head of my cock. "Beg for it."

"Please," I said, very nearly not remembering to deepen my voice.

"Please what?"

"Please... put it in," I ground out, staring up at her.

I saw the flash of her white teeth before Gigi dropped herself onto my cock, burying my thick hardness in her wet, gripping warmth. I exhaled sharply, barely enough time to catch my breath before she started to move, popping her hips to throw her beautifully round ass back between my spread thighs, steadily sawing my length in and out of her pussy.

Gigi's hands steepled on the mattress in front of her, bracing as she rode me in reverse. It was my first time ever in this position and the tightness of her cunt, the sight of her ass bouncing was driving me as crazy as doggy style, except she was firmly in control. She worked my dick like a sex toy, building to a rippling rhythm before slowing back down to a squeezing, milking grind.

Her breath was heavy, but apart from the occasional noise of exertion and her soft huffs of laughter at my teased, agonized groans, she stayed quiet, like when she'd fingered herself on camera for me. When I tried to touch her again, she pushed my hand away, wagged her finger, teasing my balls with her nails.

It was torture and bliss at the same time, teetering right on the edge. Her pussy was hot and slickly smooth, and her clasping walls squeezed me expertly, like a stroking hand or a sucking mouth around my cock. At the same time, I'd never felt so helpless during sex, not even that first, unfamiliar time with Mackenzie. I wanted so badly to feel her up, hold her down, fuck her, make her scream.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, Gigi sat up and looked over her shoulder, hair falling over one eye. "...You like that pussy?"

I nodded, shuddering.

"Is it the best you've ever had? Better than Mackenzie?" She circled her hips, massaging my girth inside her dripping heat.

"Hff..." I nodded again. At this point, it wasn't like I could quantify it, but I didn't Mackenzie anything.

"Better... than... Sadie?" She stretched out the words, licking her lips.

The anger welled up again and I set my jaw, pushing my hair back. "Not... not yet."

Gigi laughed softly. "Yeah, we'll see."

At this point, I thought I'd seen all her moves. I hadn't.

Still looking back at me, Gigi worked up some speed and started to twerk on my cock. There was no other word for it—her hips rolled, the full, bronzed globes of her ass bounced and rippled, muscles flexing to relentlessly pump my aching dick with her cunt.

"Oh... Christ..." I clapped a hand over my mouth, not trusting my own voice not to give myself away.

The way she moved was hypnotizing, the smooth gyration of her hips, the tight jiggle of her firm ass, her hoop earrings swinging along with the motion. And the way it felt... my eyes practically rolled back in my head and I swore I could map out every ridge of her slick pussy as it swallowed, as it devoured my cock with its hot, dripping grip.

And Gigi was feeling it, too. I could tell the wild pace was wearing on her, the unyielding plunge of my erection inside her making her breath catch, her toned back arch. A low, pulsing moan rose from deep in her throat and her hand flew to her chest, clutching her breasts, still contained in her bikini top.

I wondered if her edging, teasing ride had also been a way to hold herself back, constantly slowing just as she built up a rhythm. But now she was only speeding up, wantonly shaking her ass on my cock until her thick cheeks clapped together.

"Fuck, it's so thick..." Gigi bit out, voice shaking, looking back at it.

I felt a rush of vicious triumph and automatically, my hand clamped down on her hip, the other taking hold of the string of her bikini top. I tugged, using it as leverage to jerk her down onto my cock. With her seated between my thighs like this, I couldn't get much power out of pumping upwards, so I settled for forcing her to ride me at my pace, which right now was faster and harder.

At her waist, Gigi's nails dug into my wrist, but her only complaint was a high "Mmph!" That soon continued into a steady "Mm... Mm... Mm..." in time with my cock punching into her cunt. I could feel her resistance start to slacken, the tension in her body releasing as control slipped away from her.

With her tempo taken over by mine, the twerking motion of her ass faltered, so I spanked her hard, a big, open-hand slap to each cheek. "Aghh—" Gigi choked, tossing her hair, eyes blazing. "Fucker—" She muttered, but the insult was swallowed up with a moan as I drove up into her again, her jaw dropping.

"Unhhh—fuck me, creeper, fuck me..."

Once again, I obeyed. Instead of down on the string of her bikini, I pulled her straight back. With a gasp, she fell backwards onto me, her shoulder blades into my chest, tanned legs splaying wide on either side of mine. My cock was still inside her, and now, finally, I could thrust, upwards to stuff her cunt full.

My hips bucked furiously, my arm looping around her neck to trap her in place for my punishing, frenetic thrusts. "Anhanhanhhhh—" The Latina girl's breathless gasps became a loud cry before cutting off into a silent scream that still reverberated with the rapid smack of my pelvis against her ass, pounding her pussy balls deep as she lay back on top of me.

Her head lolled back on my shoulder, jostled black waves getting in my face as I stared down at her body, her abs tensing beneath her tawny skin, her wildly jiggling tits threatening to bounce free of her bikini. I just reached around to rip it down to her ribcage, so I could finally fill my hand with the soft, ample flesh, finding the cool, metal bar through her left nipple and tugging on it teasingly.

With my other hand, I reached around to rub her clit and Gigi gasped for breath, back arching high off my chest, the stiff peaks capping her shaking breasts pointing towards the ceiling as she writhed, squirming on top of me, groping back at my arms.

"Fuck yes, oh my god!" She shuddered through clenched teeth, lifting to a whimper. "—Coming, holy shit, I'm fucking comiiinggg—"

Gigi's fit, slender body shook from toes to tits in my arms as she was driven to a violent orgasm, caught between my hand on her clit and my cock slamming into her pussy from below. Her sopping sex clamped around my girth and I had to grab her beneath the knees to hold her still and stop myself from exploding as she panted out her last, ecstatic moans, toes pointing in the air.

My head felt like it had been thrown into a washing machine on spin cycle at what was already one of the most bizarre and intense nights of my life. But even as I caught my ragged breath, there was a single-minded, laser-like determination to keep going, to prove I wasn't some toy to be jerked around by Gigi and Mackenzie in their squabble.

With a huff, I hauled Gigi off me and rolled over, kneeling between her thighs. Even in the dark, I could read the excitement in her body as she adjusted her position, her chest still heaving, hands hurriedly pulling her own legs back. "Yeah..."

I gripped my cock and buried myself back inside her, falling over her slender, naked body as I fucked her with long, deep thrusts, a dogged steadiness to my pumping hips. My mouth roamed the full, perky flesh of her tits, the metal barbell slippery under my tongue as I sucked sloppily on her nipples.

"Unhhh..." Gigi moaned luxuriously, head tipping back. I remembered the first time I had heard that filthy sigh in my ear, in the hot tub in Mexico, when she'd been dared to dirty talk me. She'd laughed at how flustered I'd gotten, enjoying the torture she'd inflicted on this quiet, little nerd.

But Gigi's moans weren't put-on now, as she lay back, spread-eagle, cooing while my hard cock filled her squelching cunt, not even knowing who was fucking her in the darkness of her room.

I wanted her to. Straightening, I took hold of Gigi's ankles, spreading her until her long legs were straight out in a wide "V". Her lips parted and she propped herself up on her elbows, her dancer's flexibility holding herself in the split all on her own, as I quickened my thrusts.

"Like that?" I grunted.

"Mhm..." She nodded, breathless. "...I've been waiting to get this thick dick inside me."

"You get off on getting fucked by a stranger, don't you?"

"What can I say..." She shrugged, jostled by my pounding strokes. In the shadows, I couldn't fully make out her expression, but I could practically hear the smirk, the devilish arch of her eyebrow. "...I'm a—unhh—fucking slut."

I couldn't wait anymore. Before I could think too hard about it, I reached to the lamp on her bedside table, fumbled for the knob and turned it on.

Instantly, the room was lit up in the warm, pleasant glow of the lamp, the shadows and darkness bursting into full, glorious colour. Gigi was naked before me, her soft, bare skin a rich, bronzed brown, dewy with a light sheen of sweat. Her spread legs were toned and smooth, her large, naked breasts, just over handfuls, swaying from my thrusts, her thick nipples jutting out.

Her amber eyes widened, mouth falling open as they fixed on me and she finally saw who was fucking her. Swallowing, I forced myself to hold her gaze, bracing against the mattress as I dropped my hips to steadily plow her pussy.

I had honestly never seen her look this surprised. "What the fuck... AJ..." She moaned hoarsely. "This whole time..."

I nodded. "You wanted... the guy you saw with Sadie."

"You..." She gaped incredulously up at me. "But Mackenzie..."

"We fucked on prom night... when you were with Tanner."

"Oh, fuck..." Gigi let out a huff of astonished laughter. She still seemed to be getting over her shock, but she hadn't told me to stop, and her eyelids fluttered, breath catching as she took my cock. "That frigid bitch let a fucking nerd like you dick her down..."

"So did you..." I added a rough, grinding shove into her cunt to emphasize my point.

Gigi bit her lip, gaze flicking down to where my slick erection speared through her pink folds, disappearing inside her, as if seeing it for the first time, before her eyes met mine again. "You... you made me come twice, you little freak, what the fuck?" She groaned and suddenly, her legs hooked over my shoulders to pull me closer, hands tugging at my thrusting hips.

"You didn't give me much choice..." I huffed, my face just a few inches above hers.

Gigi leaned up and caught me in a messy, open-mouthed kiss. "Mmm, this is just too good..." She moaned against my tongue before pulling back, her full, glossy lips parting. "Mackenzie wanted you all to herself, didn't she? Her nerdy, thick-dicked little boytoy."

"Well, secret's out." She bared her teeth in a vicious, panting smile. "Hope you're ready to give me that fat cock for the rest of the night, AJ..."

That sent me over the edge. Teased, edged and tormented for what felt like hours, I let out a long, choked groan, slamming down furiously into Gigi's pussy as my stomach clenched and finally, my orgasm began to bubble up uncontrollably. "I'm gonna come—" I hissed. "Where do you..."

Gasping for breath as my pelvis battered her upturned thighs, Gigi just stuck out her tongue and in a display that almost made me explode right there, folded her legs back to her ears. I yanked my cock out of her and lunged forward just in time to shoot my first rope into her open mouth.

As I plunged my dick between her bee-sting lips, Gigi wrapped her arms around my thighs and pulled, forcing me to fuck her mouth with throbbing hardness until I'd pumped every drop of cum down her throat.

When I fell backwards onto the bed, chest heaving, Gigi opened up, showing me the white load on her tongue.

"Holy fuck..." I shook my head in wonder. It was the second time that night I'd seen my cum on the tongue of a Hartford Collegiate dance girl. When had this become my life?

Gigi smirked and gave an exaggerated swallow. "Be ready by the time I get back... you already made me wait long enough." She picked up her phone from her bedside table and swiped. "In case you need a little help." From my abandoned jeans, I heard my phone buzz.