The Catch-Up Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Gigi walk naked to her en-suite bathroom before grabbing my phone and checking the text. The video's thumbnail showed my cock resting on Mackenzie Taylor's face.

I let out a long breath. I had a feeling I wasn't going to need long to be ready for round two.

When the bathroom door opened, the video was playing on my phone and I had a rapidly hardening erection in my hand.

"Having fun?" Gigi had pulled her black hair into double Dutch braids that reminded me of Mackenzie's on the plane. She was still naked, seeming so perfectly comfortable like that in a way I couldn't imagine. But I guess when you looked like her, how could you not be confident?

I started to put the phone away, but she waved a hand and climbed up next to me, leaning back against the padded headboard of her bed. I felt my throat go a bit dry at feeling her so close to me. Even though we'd be having sex for the past half hour or so, there was something strangely intimate about the casual contact with her naked body.

Silently, we watched together, the room quiet except for the muffled music still thrumming downstairs and the thick, wet sucks of Mackenzie worshipping my cock on screen. "Look at that little slut. She's so thirsty for it..." Gigi snorted softly.

I paused, then spoke up. "What happened with you and her, anyway? Just... the Tanner thing?"

"I guess." She rolled her eyes. "Like... I was drunk. And I apologized after. We used to hook up and I swear that's the only reason why she started texting him. She can be a real catty bitch sometimes." To my surprise, I heard actual hurt in her voice.

"...Yeah, I know." It felt weird to say that about Mackenzie while watching a video of her blowing me. "She, uh... she actually tried to blackmail me into ghosting you again tonight. Said she'd tell you who I was."

"Actually? That's fucked up." She turned towards me.

"I mean, you did threaten to post the video online," I pointed out in a moment of post-sex bravado, but Gigi just giggled.

"Yeah, I did do that, didn't I?" Her eyes travelled over my face and body with an appraising look that made me nervous. "These crazy dance girls fucking with your head, huh? Poor baby." She smirked teasingly.

I shut her up by crushing my mouth against hers and immediately, her tongue pushed forward to meet mine. My phone dropped to the mattress as we made out with enthusiasm, hands roaming each other, legs entangling. Between kisses, she pulled off my shirt and my underwear the rest of the way until I was similary, completely exposed.

Our lips parted and Gigi murmured into my mouth. "I actually thought it might be you. At first. But I didn't think you'd have a cock like this." Her fingers curled around my shaft, now fully hard again. "And I really didn't think you'd fuck like that." She looked around and grabbed my phone, unlocking it. Her eyes, sultry and slightly predatory, locked onto mine as she hit play on the video and pressed the phone into my hand, before lowering her head into my lap.

This night just didn't stop, did it?

My eyes shifted back and forth, between the image of Mackenzie sucking sloppily on my cock in HD and Gigi mirroring her in three very real dimensions. The comparison being this obvious, I had to admit that Gigi may have been better.

Her pouty lips, agile tongue and graceful fingers worked in perfect, smooth coordination, sliding, twisting and swirling over every inch of my cock from the slit to the base. She seemed to have no gag reflex to speak of--with an easy bob of her head and a single thick swallow, her lips were pursed against my balls, my shaft engulfed in her throat, my girth stretching her cheeks.

But honestly, the best blowjob was always the one I was having right now.

"This is so hot..." I breathed and Gigi grinned, glancing sidelong at the video, lapping at my glans before gulping me back down. If I squinted my eyes, I could imagine it was both Gigi and Mackenzie's faces between my thighs, both of their tongues running up and down my shaft, two pairs of lips suckling at my dickhead as they shared my cock, Mackenzie's mouth-full moans mingling with Gigi's greedy slurps.

In the end, Gigi's naked body draped sidelong over my lap was far too distracting for me to get lost in fantasy, or even in the video. Filling my fingers with her smooth, copper flesh, my hand was soon between her full thighs, dipping into the wetness of her silky cunt. She squirmed, cooing around my shaft, rewarding me with deep swallows and long, bathing licks.

Finally, hips working needily against my fingers, she pulled off my cock, breathing hard, gaze smoldering. "Time to fuck me, chulo."

Seconds later Gigi lay with her breasts flattened to the sheets and her thighs spread wide on the edge of her bed while I stood on the floor behind her and pumped evenly into her cunt, her delectably juicy ass lifted in the air to catch the clapping impact of my hips. "Unh... unh... unh... uh-huhhh..." She moaned rhythmically, arms stretched out before her, the muscles of her tanned back flexing as she was rocked forward by my thrusts.

"Wanna... oohh... do something crazy?" Gigi panted over her shoulder.

Flushed from the squeezing embrace of her pussy around my cock, I nodded, as if there was any other answer to that question in this moment.

Gigi reached over and grabbed her phone off the bedside table, and my heart leapt with nervous excitement--she wanted to make our own video. But as her acrylic nail clicked on the screen, I saw her hit the green FaceTime icon.

"What..."

She looked back at me, breathless, with a wicked gleam in her eye. "What do you think Mackenzie's doing right now?" I heard the tone of an outgoing video call and my jaw dropped.

"Gigi..." I hissed, but she turned back, distracting me by throwing her hips back, casually bouncing her ass on my cock while the call rang. "God... what... the hell..." Inwardly, I prayed that Mackenzie was asleep, or that she was still so mad at Gigi that she wouldn't pick up.

But then the phone chimed as the call connected, and I saw Mackenzie's face appear on screen, partially shrouded in darkness, but lit up by her phone and the fairy lights I remembered from her room.

"Hey, chica! Loved your video... but he's... anhh... even better in person..." Gigi grinned tauntingly at Mackenzie, angling the view to show me gripping her hips, fucking her from behind. I saw Mackenzie's jaw drop in shock, her slightly sleepy eyes popping open.

"You... how...." She stammered, voice crackly through the phone speaker. "Ugh, fucking bitch!"

"Oh sorry... is this your secret little nerdy boyfriend? I think he—huhh—likes me..." Gigi threw Mackenzie's words back at her. "...Don't you, AJ?"

I said nothing, because this was too insane for my brain to form coherent words. But the look of disbelief on Mackenzie's face and the memory of her last condescending, catty threat to me made me clench my jaw and give a breathless nod at the camera.

Like with Mackenzie and the mirror, it was a strange out of body experience to see myself in frame of the phone's front camera, dark hair mussed with sweat, thrusting into a naked Gigi Cordoso from behind. I dug my feet into the floor and fucked her harder, spreading her thick cheeks with my hand, showing off a little.

"Ohhhh, FUCK! I think... that's a... yes!" Gigi cried out with what was maybe exaggerated pleasure, but her soaked, clinging pussy and fervently rocking hips certainly backed up the sentiment.

"What the fuck... I can't believe... you're such a whore, Gigi!" Mackenzie spat. She was sitting up now, one hand on her temple in shock, glaring into the camera.

"Yeah, I am..." Gigi laughed, glancing back at me. "We're perfect for each other..." She brought the phone close to her face. "The dick is soooo good, Mackenzie... He's made me come twice already... Thanks for letting him practice but honestly... oh, shit... I think he's outgrown you..."

I huffed in disbelief. Gigi hadn't been kidding—these dance girls were crazy.

Mackenzie opened her mouth, closed it again and instead just screwed up her face, pressed her balled fist against her mouth.

"I mean, look at this shit..." Gigi stretched back to hold the phone over her rear, displaying my engorged cock, dripping with her arousal as I plunged wetly into her pussy at a pounding pace. "Like are you kidding me... a cock this fat needs some real pussy, right, AJ?"

I met her eye, chewing my lip, but I couldn't help but play along—Gigi had me wrapped around her finger. "Yeah..." I grunted and gave her a slap on the ass.

"Oh, mierda... he's really fucking the shit out of me, Mackenzie..." She angled the phone to give a sidelong angle, admiring the view herself as she moaned. "That's so fucking hot... look at those backshots... he's like our own little... porn star, oh my GOD!"

Gigi's dirty talk was suddenly cut off, because I'd taken her by the braids and was using them like handles to slam her pussy from behind. Her choked screams competed with the smack, smack, smack of my surging hips vigorously rippling her round ass.

The phone wobbled, nearly tumbling out of her hand, but Gigi kept it pointed at us in a white-knucled grip, even as she arched her back, eyes rolling back, rag-dolled by the hard, doggy-style fucking. "F-fuck, papi--fuck me uuuup...that's so fucking good!"

That almost put me over the edge, but I gulped for air to control my jittering breath and slowed, just a little bit, keeping my grip on her braids and railing her with long, fierce strokes that made her cry out each time.

"Oh! My! God! He feels so... fucking b-big inside me, Mackenzie..." Gigi stammered, slurring into her phone as it wavered in her hand, and I saw her eyes light up with a fierce glee. "Are you... touching yourself? Mm! You are, aren't you, puta?"

I glanced down to see Mackenzie staring into the camera, shaking her head, one hand clapped over her mouth, but her cheeks were pink, her brows lifted, big blue-grey eyes wide and wanting in a way I was familiar with by now. Her other hand was out of sight. "Holy shit..." I groaned.

Gigi was ecstatic. "Hahhh... yes, you fucking whore.... Rub that pink little pussy for us..." She licked her lips, sucking in tight breaths as I battered her ass with my pistoning hips. Mackenzie's gaze raked across our naked bodies, her video starting to shake slightly, and I caught a glimpse of her nipples, hard beneath the tight little tanktop she was wearing to bed.

"Aaanhh I bet you'd love his big dick inside you, right now, huh, puta, I bet you'd beg him... to fuck you stupid like this..." Gigi seemed to be having difficulty forming words. "Unhhh--que rico, que rico, papi..." Her fingers groped at my thighs, as she caught her quavering breath.

"Tell him..." She finally shuddered, thrusting the phone into my hand, apparently too busy getting pounded into the mattress by my painfully hard cock to talk to Mackenzie.

I swallowed, finding myself face-to-face, through the phone screen, with Mackenzie, who was flushed, flustered, and undoubtedly turned on. "You touching yourself, Mackenzie?" I murmured, breath ragged with exertion, one hand locked onto Gigi's shoulder.

Biting her lip, her breath coming through the speaker as a hiss of distortion, Mackenzie reluctantly nodded. I gave a huff of satisfaction. "Show me."

Expression strained as if the words pained her to hear, she tossed her hair back and gave a whiny little groan before tipping the phone downwards. Her legs were spread, panties pulled to the side to reveal her swollen little pussy, shiny and soaked, wet strands of arousal smearing her massaging fingers.

"Mmm, ohh shit..." My voice shook as Gigi shivered on all fours beneath me, shoving back onto my spearing cock. This wasn't going to last long. "Yeah, play with your pussy... think about my fucking cock..." I licked my lips. "If you last longer than Gigi, you can watch me come..."

With that I cranked the volume and leaned the phone on Gigi's pillow, so it was pointed at the two of us, and we finally went all out, no distractions. Face pressed into the sheets, Gigi reached between her legs to rub her own clit as I bent over her and slammed her pussy for all I was worth, bruising fingers digging into her hips and ass.

It was a cacophony of glorious noise--the bedframe creaking violently, the stinging slap of our bodies deafening, the thick, wet churn of my cock in Gigi's cunt, and Mackenzie's moans joining our own through the phone. But Gigi outshone us all with her practically pornographic scream of ecstasy as she came for the third time.

"Dame la verga, d-dame la verga--fuck me, papi, fuck me, oh my fucking GOD yes,yes, YESSSS!" Gigi's thighs and the cheeks of her ass shivered as her orgasm rippled through her, toes curling, her cunt flooding my cock with wetness before she collapsed forward, glamorous and sensual even when flushed and gasping for breath, her tawny curves shiny with sweat.

She reached back to pull me with her onto the bed, capturing my lips in a desperate kiss, still squirming her rear back onto my cock to coax out my rapidly-approaching orgasm. I glanced over at the phone to see Mackenzie still furiously fingering herself, tanktop pulled up above her perky tits.

"Congrats..." I panted, grabbing the phone to give Mackenzie her reward. I hurriedly flipped the phone to the rear camera, so I was filming down at Gigi as I slid myself out of her and jacked my fist up and down my cock, hunching over her naked body.

Gigi twisted eagerly and I heard Mackenzie gasp as I started to come, hot spurts of white splattering onto Gigi's tight stomach and large, heaving tits, glazing her thighs and neck for good measure as she threw her head back and sighed happily, cupping her cum-covered breasts.

Mackenzie wasn't far behind. She started to seize up on screen, thighs folding together as she gave a whimpering moan, drilling her pussy with two fingers.

"Show us your face..." I said sharply, dropping heavily down onto the mattress beside Gigi, and we both watched Mackenzie's face in close up as she made herself come, lips parted in an "O", eyelids fluttering.

"Unh... fuckkk..." It was a shocked sob of pleasure, as if she was aghast at herself for coming.

"Mmmm. Good girl..." Gigi purred, her breath still ragged. "I guess you're the one who likes to watch." She raised an eyebrow and Mackenzie huffed, covering her eyes with the back of her hand.

"You know, maybe if you're nice I'll lend him to you..." Gigi ran a hand through my sweaty hair. "...When I'm done with him, obviously. Chao. " She blew a kiss into the camera and hung up the call with a tap.

Tossing the phone onto the other side of the bed, Gigi laid her head on my chest, casually scooping a dab of cum from her tit. "Do I need to wait a whole five minutes again?" She asked, sucking her finger clean.

"Uhh...I can try..." After three orgasms and more than a few overwhelming shocks in one night, I was honestly exhausted, especially since it was well after two in the morning.

"Relax. I'm fucking with you." Gigi stuck out her tongue and I let out a sigh of relief. "You actually wore me out..." She fidgeted, getting comfortable as she cuddled up to me, pulling the light sheet over us and closing her eyes. "...I can wait until morning."

I swallowed, feeling her breasts press into me and closed my eyes, looking forward to waking up.