The Catch-Up Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no..." I searched for the words. "I'm not, like, an expert but a relationship is like an agreement, right? Like you agree to be... each other's person or whatever, like kind of join your lives together. And I just don't want that. I wanna do my own thing, y'know. Make my own choices."

Amanda nodded, working her toes into the sand. "...I get that. I do too."

"And, um..." I started. "I know you were raised with certain beliefs, but... everybody's got a sex drive, right? And it's really their choice if they express that in a relationship, or... a friendship... or just by themselves. It's all good, as long as everyone's on board."

Amanda looked at me and snorted with laughter. "...Maybe you should write a book or something."

"Yeah, I know, it's corny..." I lay back on the sand, looking up at the sky. I could feel Amanda's eyes still on me.

"You've changed, y'know..." She said after a moment. It didn't sound like a bad thing.

"I know," I said, listening to the kids splashing around, the lap of the water against the dock. "But how else am I gonna grow up, right?"

I expected Amanda to laugh, but she just nodded and squinted out over the lake.

On Thursday night, the last real night at camp, since the kids would be leaving Friday evening, Sheila had planned a massive game of No Man's Land. After dark, the campers had to sneak across the entire campsite without being caught by the counselors with flashlights. The kids took it pretty seriously, even dressing up in black clothes they'd brought and painting their faces with camouflage.

I was honestly kind of jealous of the kids—I'd loved hide and seek and stealth games when I was their age. But I was ready to do my best to spoil their fun. As night fell, we spread out across the campsite, and I could only see my fellow counselors by the glow of their flashlights, a way's off.

I was towards the backline of the counselors, so I knew I probably wouldn't be seeing any campers for a while. Crickets filled the darkness with chirps and further off, I heard the night birds in the pine trees.

"Boo!"

I'm ashamed to say that I yelled, whipping around as I felt fingers jab into my sides.

Eva clapped her hand over her mouth, stifling her own cackle. "Shhh, shut up, oh my god, I didn't know you were going to scream like a little girl." She pointed her flashlight so it lit up her face spookily.

"I didn't scream, I yelled. Like a... big man," I muttered. "What are you doing here?"

"I was bored. Just thought I'd come say hi." Clasping her hands behind her back, she swivelled her hips idly, dragging the toe of her white Nike in the grass. For all her qualities, Eva was not subtle, and I had a strong feeling she had not just come to say hi. "Do you wanna get out of here and hang out or something?" She asked, casually breathless.

I looked down at my flashlight. Technically, I had a job to be doing here. Oh, who was I kidding? The kids would have more fun if there were two less counselors to catch them, anyway.

"Sure, okay..." I glanced around to make sure Sheila wasn't looking right at us as Eva grabbed me by the hand and dragged me away, clearly knowing exactly where she was going.

We switched off our flashlights and scurried off the main quad, hushing our laughter as we both almost tripped and almost fell on the way, holding each other up.

The admin building was just on the outside of the central campsite, deserted at this hour. Eva slipped inside first and we continued down the dark corridor until we reached the door to the staff lounge. I saw her peer through the narrow window in the door and frown, pausing with her hand on the doorknob.

Then she gasped. "What?" I whispered, coming up behind her so I could see over her head.

The lounge was lit only by the little light coming in through the window we were peering through and the small glow from electric fireplace in the hearth. In the shadows, two figures moved on the couch—Dante Woods and Charlotte St. Pierre.

The fire lit up their skin, his dark and her pale, his large, broad frame dwarfing her short, curvy figure. The bossy former class president was on all fours with her shorts bunched around her knees as Dante knelt behind her and thrust, his large hands gripping her wide hips.

"Holy shit..." Eva breathed.

I had to agree. Thankfully, there was enough light that I could see Charlotte's plump ass clapping under Dante's rough, heavy pumps, her camp t-shirt rolled up to expose her large breasts bouncing halfway out of her practical bra. Her round-cheeked face was stricken with almost pained pleasure as she was jostled by his thrusts, looking back at him in awe, completely ignorant of Eva and I.

She'd clearly been making an effort to be quiet, but as he sped up, spreading a big, dark hand across her pale ass cheek, we could hear her choked, breathless squeaks with every jiggle of her thick body.

As we crowded into the tiny window to observe, I pressed into Eva, putting my hands on her waist and stomach. I heard her breath quicken, and her hips started to squirm, rubbing her tight rear on the front of my jeans, where there was already a firm bulge.

"Guess this place is... taken..." she panted.

"Meeting room..." I grunted. I steered her away from the window by the small of her back and she stumbled a bit in her haste to move, hurrying down the hallway with me right on her tail.

Driven to impatience by the sight of Charlotte getting fucked doggy style, I reached around Eva to yank open the door, and pushed her firmly inside. "We're gonna have to be quick..." I wasn't sure how long the game would last, and we'd both have to get back to our campers when it was time for bed.

"Okay..." I heard Eva whisper as I closed the door behind us, and as I looked back she was already dropping to her knees on the carpeted floor and unbuckling my belt.

"Oh, shit..." I murmured.

Eva was clearly as worked up as I was by watching Dante and Charlotte, and though I could see some of the shy nervousness in her eyes and flushing cheeks, her fingers flew to open my jeans, hooked her fingers into the waistband of my underwear. My cock sprang up, actually thudding into her chin.

She breathed in sharply, her hand coming up to wrap around my shaft, stroking it with a bit of earnest clumsiness as she held my cockhead against her, my throbbing heartbeat flush to her soft, brown skin.

She looked up at me, eager for approval, as her tongue emerged to lap at my swollen crown, experimental at first, but insistent, like an ice cream cone that would melt any second, up and down my thick shaft, between wet, suckling kisses.

"Yeah..." I groaned.

"You're my first... just so you know..." She said with a deep breath, before sliding the seal of her pouty lips over my mushroom head and taking me into her mouth.

Eva was clearly inexperienced, but her breathless determination made up for it, her head steadily rocking forward to swallow just my cockhead at first, then an inch more of my shaft, then a few inches more, a bit of drool escaping her lips to run down her chin as my girth filled her small, wet mouth.

"Yes... good girl..." I murmured and Eva let out a little sigh around my cock, almond eyes meeting mine as she held me by the base, swallowing me deeper with each suck until she gagged.

Gasping, she pulled back, her chest already heaving. "Mmph..." She huffed out a moan, squirming, practically writhing on her knees as she stared at my dick, shiny with spit from her messy enthusiasm, inches from her face. This was turning her on. A lot.

"So hot..." I said, meaning it, as Eva engulfed her lips around me again, cheeks hollowing, dark brows furrowed with concentration. With slurping smacks, she gulped persistently, trying to envelop more and more of my length.

It already felt so good, her lips tight, her mouth wet, but again, I butted up against the barrier of her throat and she choked. "Ughh..." She panted, frustrated, letting me slide out.

"It's okay..." I said, shaking my head, running a hand over her hair. "You're doing really good..."

She rolled her eyes, a surprisingly hot gesture when she was licking up and down my cock. "Shut up... I can't even take it all..." She huffed quietly.

I snorted out a laugh. "...I could just make you." By the time my fingers wrapped around the thick base of her high ponytail, I wasn't smiling anymore.

Eva swallowed, giving me a blazing hot look, arching a dark brow, voice hoarse and strained. "Yeah? You're gonna make me?"

"Open your mouth—" I murmured, gripping my shaft.

Her hands fell into her lap and she opened wide as I sheathed my cock back in her mouth, just shallow thrusts at first, fucking the first few inches through the "O" of her lips. But it was hard to keep that restraint for long.

"Just tap me if it's too much, okay?" I grunted, pushing my glasses up, and Eva nodded with her mouth full of dick, wide-eyed. That sleek dark hair forming a rope in my hand, I pushed her head down, bobbing her on my cock to meet my shoving hips.

I plunged deeper, forcing out wet little gags with each prod of the entrance to her throat, but her hands stayed demurely in her lap, even as her watering eyes blinked rapidly. "That's it—" I kept at it so she could get used to it. "I got you... just breathe... Oh, that's so fucking good..."

As I bounced Eva's head on my cock by her ponytail, I felt her throat relax, welcoming my sliding, squeezing prick, until her lips were smacking around the base of my cock in a rhythmic kiss with every pump. "Uhhh, that's it, take that cock for me... Fuck, Eva, you're taking it all..." I groaned, shoving my shoulders back against the meeting room door.

Shifting on her knees, Eva moaned between eager slurps as my shaft disappeared past her lips, my balls swinging against her slim chin, ardently taking the rough face-fuck. Her fingers dug into her own thighs, her smoldering, heavy-lashed eyes flicking between my cock down her nose and up to my face.

Just like when she watched Reagan in her current position, on her knees, lips stretching around my girth, I saw Eva's nipples poke through her camp t-shirt, hard little bullets making themselves known even through her bra.

"Shit—you like that, don't you... does that fucking turn you on?" I blurted, feeling like I was losing my mind. It was driving me crazy how much she seemed to enjoy being used, letting me jerk off onto her face one day and fuck it as hard as I liked just a few days later. "You like it when I fuck your face, Eva..."

"Mhm..." It was a breathless, muffled little whine as I pounded her throat.

"Christ..." I yanked myself out her mouth and in a tingling haze of lust, I fisted my hard, swollen cock and tapped it heavily on her cheek. Panting just as hard as I was, Eva gasped, obediently presenting her face.

"Oh, fuck..." she whimpered as I smacked and rubbed my dick all over her, smearing her with her own saliva and my pre-cum, eyelids fluttering. "It's so big—"

"Show me your tits..." I panted.

In the dim light of the meeting room, Eva lifted up her camp t-shirt with shaking hands, displaying her perky, sun-kissed tits sitting in her baby blue bralette. I reached and tugged it down to her ribcage myself, finally freeing her puffy, mocha nipples for my squeezing, rolling fingers. Eva shuddered, taking big gulps of air, looking almost dizzy with need as I shamelessly fondled her tits.

"Are you wet?" I asked and she nodded pleadingly, pressing her lips together.

"Touch yourself..." I murmured. "Rub your pussy."

Eva swallowed, but spread her legs and put a hand between her thighs, over her shorts at first. But then with a soft, harsh groan, she hurried to unbutton her fly, reach down her underwear. I could hear her fingers meet her pussy, wet and sloppy.

"Please..." She sighed up at me as her hand worked away inside her panties, rising up on her haunches and opening her mouth wide.

I obliged, wrapping her ponytail around my hand, bracing the other on her head and thrusting my painfully hard cock back into her mouth. Eva moaned, desperate and choking, as I pumped her head down over and over, meeting her sucking, sliding lips with my bucking hips to drive my dick down her throat.

She took the roughest, deepest face-fucking yet like a pro, allowing the wet, hungry gluck, gluck, gluck of her swallows to overpower her gasps and gags, letting me use her how I liked. At the same time, both hands squirmed between her legs, and she forced her bright brown eyes open to gaze up at me as I plowed her mouth so hard her perky tits bounced with each thrust.

"Fuck yes... suck it, suck my cock..." If I didn't let the words burst out, I was going to come this very second. "Such a good little slut..."

"Glkkk... hfff... mmmm..." Eva practically writhed on the balls of her feet, hips circling wildly, clutching her own ripe, hard nipple, her eyes hazy and hooded with dazed pleasure as she choked on my pistoning cock. Her thighs squeezed together around her furiously rubbing hand, breath fluttering through her nose.

"You gonna come?" I groaned. "Me too..."

As I grunted and the first load of my cum punched into the back of her throat, Eva's eyes widened and she came with a shivering squeak, riding her hand. Even as she shook and arched from her own punishing orgasm, she hurriedly slipped my erection out of her mouth, catching a couple ropes on her outstretched tongue.

Our eyes locked as, quivering with shocks of pleasure, she feverishly rubbed my throbbing cock on her pursed lips, cheeks, even her neck. She panted out heavy gasps as I covered her with burst after burst of white, sticky cream until my knees went weak.

"Holy fuck..." I gasped, clutching the doorknob behind me for support as Eva swallowed, catching her breath, her face completely coated in my dripping cum for the second time this week. "Are you okay? Wasn't too rough?" I panted when I could.

Eva shook her head, licking her glazed lips. "I, um... liked it... a lot."

I grinned. "Me too... You were pretty awesome." I grabbed a handful of Kleenex from the box on the conference table, giving her some for her face while I cleaned up her neck and what had dripped onto her breasts.

"I can finish in the bathroom. C'mon, we should get back before they notice." Clean enough to be presentable, she grabbed my hand and we slipped out of the conference room.

When we were about to pass the staff lounge, the door opened and Eva froze, pushing me back into the shadows. Dante and Charlotte stepped out into the hall. Her hair was in total disarray and she was tugging her t-shirt back down around her hips, a little wobbly on her feet.

"Do you think they'll have noticed we're gone?" She asked anxiously, but he shook his head.

"Nah, I think we're good. Let's go." He spurred her forward with a hand on her ass, copping a feel of her thick cheek through her jean shorts.

"I need to brush my teeth, I have cum breath..." Charlotte complained as they disappeared around the corner.

Eva and I stifled our laughter, waiting a few moments before sneaking after them and rejoining the other counselors.

Most of the next day was occupied by Eva and I's frantic last minute preparations for our campers' one act play, which they put on at 4:30 in the mess hall, before clean up and pick up for the campers. There were only a few minor disasters, and based on the audience reaction, it killed.

Eva and I were ridiculously proud of our cast and crew, and we showered them with praise as soon as they got "backstage" in the kitchen. As they trooped back into the hall to receive even more congratulations from their fellow campers, Eva threw her arms around me in a tight hug, planting a kiss on my cheek when no one was looking.

We'd spent so much of the day rushing around that as soon as the applause died, I was hit with the realization my time at Camp Silverbirch was coming to an end. Some campers were tearful at pick up time, and I honestly didn't blame them.

Us counselors stuck around to do some extra clean up and take down for the season, but since most of us were driving ourselves back tonight, there'd be no drinking or partying. With the last of our jobs done, we sat in a circle on the quad, reminiscing and sharing our favourite moments, gradually migrating to the parking lot, dragging out our goodbyes.

"Hey, Carrie!" I turned to see Dylan swinging her car keys around a finger, backpack on. "Forget about me?"

"Never—" I murmured, quiet enough that Amanda, hugging Jenny goodbye, wouldn't hear.

"C'mere—" She wrapped her arms around me, sighing. "I'm actually gonna miss you."

"Actually?" I teased. "Well, text me sometime then, if you get bored at that fancy college."

"Deal," she whispered. "Have a good year, okay? Take good showers."

I laughed, breathing in her summery sunscreen scent. "You too." I wished I could have kissed her one last time, and as she buried her face in my neck, I had a feeling she did, too. But our extra-long hug was already noticeable and glancing around self-consciously, she finally extricated herself from me.

"Bye, AJ." With a blushing smile, she turned and walked to her car, glancing back for a final wave.

Amanda and I were two of the last to leave, finally getting on the road as the sun started to slip lower in the sky. After such a socially intense day, it was a bit of a relief to be alone with her in the car. We listened to the radio on the way back, trading our funniest camp stories and observations, the orange glow of the sunset spilling in through the windshield to light up her face as she laughed.

In spite of our ups and downs and awkwardness throughout the two weeks, I felt closer to her than ever. We were both changing, that was for sure, but not in the ways that really mattered. Not in the ways that made us friends.

We hit an A&W drive-thru and ate our burgers in the parking lot before getting going again. Both of us tired and a little loopy, Amanda kept both hands on the wheel while I attempted to alternatively feed her leftover fries and root beer, as she giggled, chasing the straw and complaining loudly.

The mood quieted down as we reached the outskirts of the city. The root beer and fries long finished, Amanda seemed preoccupied, chewing her lip, and staring off at the horizon.

"You can take this next exit..." I said, gesturing to the freeway that would take us to my place.

"Okay," she said, but didn't signal to change lanes. Instead, she let out a long breath. "Actually... I was wondering... if you wanted to come over or something?"

I raised my eyebrows. "To your place?" I'd never even been close, thanks to her parents' disapproval of her hanging out with boys.

"Yeah—my parents..." She started. "...are visiting my grandma, so... they're away. I don't know if you want to keep hanging out, but..." she said hurriedly.

"No, no. Yeah. Sure. I'll hang out." I pushed up my glasses, heart beating a little faster against my seatbelt. It wasn't like Amanda and I had never hung out one-on-one before. But it had been mostly at school. Her house... with her parents out... that was a different story. Wasn't it?

"Cool. Maybe we can watch a movie or something." She tucked a curly brown lock hair behind her ear and refocused on the road.

"Cool," I repeated stupidly. We sat mostly in silence until we pulled into the garage of Amanda's plain, suburban bungalow.

Inside was dark and quiet, the house completely empty. Amanda poured us some pink lemonade her mom had left in the fridge, while I headed downstairs to pick a movie from her old-school shelf of Blu-Rays. It was mostly Disney classics and Pixar, but I found The Princess Bride, and knowing it was one of Amanda's favourites, grabbed it and popped it in in time for her to get back downstairs.