The Catch-Up Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's okay... I wanted you to..." She seemed almost frozen in place, thoroughly coated in my cum. "I just didn't know there would be... this much..."

"That's just 'cause you haven't watched porn..." I chuckled, handing her my t-shirt.

She gave me a look as she wiped off her face and started on her neck. "I'm a Mormon, I'm not Amish."

"So you do watch porn?" I raised my eyebrows.

She was already blushing all over, but she avoided my gaze. "Not like a lot... where do you think I got the idea? I just thought that part was fake..."

"Fake cum?" I teased, leaning down to her.

"Well, I don't know—" She turned her face away from my lips. "AJ... I'm all dirty..."

"I don't care. Kiss me..." I murmured.

Hesitantly, she turned back and I pressed my mouth to hers in a long, grateful kiss. "Thank you..."

"You're welcome, pervert..." She grinned, getting up, tucking her hair behind her ears. "Do you wanna, um... stay over? My parents aren't gonna be back until tomorrow afternoon."

I nodded. "Totally. Did you want to finish the movie?"

Amanda put her head to the side. "Uh... not unless you want to... I'm kind of tired." I could tell from the look in her eyes that she wasn't tired at all.

I shrugged. "Fine with me. Let's go to bed."

She nodded, hopping up to tidy up the empty glasses and snacks from the basement while I texted my parents tot let them know I was staying over at a friend's, before following her upstairs.

Amanda's bedroom was neat and modest with a dresser lined with soccer trophies and medals, some "Faith, Hope and Love" wall art, a Twenty One Pilots poster, and a shelf full of books.

"Sorry, I forgot how lame it is in here..." she muttered, hurrying to move the stuffed animals on the bed.

"Mine's much worse, don't worry..." I thought, thinking back to my messy attic room, with its Return of the King and Spider-Man posters, stacks of comic books, old-school consoles under the little TV, and the vintage action figures on display.

"I'm just gonna change..." she murmured and I nodded, getting the hint to turn around.

"Thanks, I know it seems kinda stupid, but I just..."

I waved this aside, examining the books on her shelf. I heard her dresser drawers open and the rustle of fabric, and was so dearly tempted to peek, but I swallowed and resisted.

"Okay, done."

I turned around to see Amanda standing with her arms held nervously at her side.

She was wearing a faded grey tanktop that was thin and loose enough that it was obvious she'd shed her sports bra. Her large breasts swelled out freely beneath the material, full and perky for their size, with more soft cleavage on display than ever before.

Below the waist, she was wearing only a pair of athletic-style black panties, leaving her strong, toned legs bare. Reaching up, she ran a hand through her dark brown curls, walking self-consciously towards the bed. "What..."

"Nothing. You're just... really hot," I murmured, kneeling down on the other side of the mattress.

"Shut it..." She slipped under the covers and climbed into bed. "You're only saying that 'cause you're still horny."

"And you're not?"

Lying down on her stomach, she rested her chin in her hand, shrugging innocently. "I don't know..."

"How much did you hear... in the showers, with me and Dylan?" It had been on my mind since I'd gotten in her car.

She looked down, fidgeting with a lock of hair for a long few moments before responding. "A lot... I, um... listened for a bit..."

"Did you touch yourself?" I asked, watching her carefully.

Amanda bit her thumbnail, looked at me, and nodded.

I reached over for the covers and pulled them back, revealing her. From behind, the panties were tight and skimpy, a narrow band that hugged the valley of her rear and let most of her smooth cheeks spill free. It was a view that I'd never seen before and surpassed even my wildest fantasies—Amanda's ass was thick and round, a perfect complement to her solid hips and full, muscled thighs.

"I didn't think you'd be allowed to have underwear like that..."

Amanda bit her lip as my hand trailed across her bare leg, shivering as it tickled the back of her knee and reached her thigh. "I wear them under my compression shorts for soccer...it's either these or nothing..."

When she said that, my breath caught a little, fingers sinking into firm, ample flesh as I gave her ass a squeeze.

"Hm..." Amanda squirmed in my grasp, hips lifting ever so slightly into the air. As I adjusted my grip, rocking her cheek in my hand to watch it sway, my fingers strayed between her thighs.

"Can I touch you..." I murmured.

Amanda stared back at my hand filling with her curves, before her gaze met mine in the soft light of the paper lantern by her bed. "As long as my clothes stay on... and you don't go inside..." Her lips parted slightly. "...You can do whatever you want to me."

"Deal," I said immediately. Even within those rules, I had a lot of ideas. I bent down to kiss her hard, reaching down to palm her mound over her panties.

"Ahh..." Amanda moaned in surprise into my mouth, twisting her body towards me, spreading her legs. My free hand found her chest, fondling her big tits through the soft material. In seconds, she was hot and wet against my palm as I rubbed her covered sex, on her back with her thighs splayed wide, tugging at my boxer-briefs.

I let her pull out my cock again, felt myself harden under her lovingly stroking fingers, but kept my attention on pleasuring her as best I could through her underwear and tanktop. "You like that cock, huh?" I murmured teasingly.

Amanda's mouth fell open—it was adorable how I could still fluster her. "...I can't think when you talk to me like that..." She blurted, breath hitching.

I grinned, finding where her clit would be and circling it through the stretchy fabric, making her hips roll and shudder. "Like what... like how you made come so hard between your perfect tits..."

She whined, eyes flicking up to the ceiling, and she grabbed at me, tugging me on top of her. My hips slotted between her spread legs, my naked cock dragging against her soft panties, a thin barrier to the warmth beneath.

I shoved down on her with a grunt, and her hips screwed in response, her strong thighs hugging my pelvis. "Oh god—" I muttered as I thrust against her and she rubbed herself on me, moving together in a teasing pantomime of passionate sex, our tongues entwining.

My hips worked, showing her how I would fuck her if I could, deep and hard, and she moaned as if I were, squirming as I nipped at her neck and ground my cock into her covered mound.

Again I kissed a blazing trail down her plunging cleavage, and impulsively she caught my hand and steered it beneath her tanktop to close around her bare breast. I groaned and filled my hand with her, exploring the soft expanse of smooth, heavy flesh under her shirt.

This felt like a loophole, but as long as Amanda was okay with it, I was more than happy to take advantage.

She squeaked as I took her thick nipple between finger and thumb, writhed as I leaned down to her chest to suckle at the other hard, poking peak through her top, the grey fabric darkening with my saliva.

"Ohhhh... screw it..." she huffed, and then she was yanking her tanktop over her head, and her large, round tits were bouncing free in my face, gorgeously naked and capped with prominent areolas and juicy, dusky rose nipples that jutted out needily.

Ravenously, I engulfed my face in her breasts, pressing their soft weight against my cheeks, lapping, sucking, and kissing every inch of them.

"Unhhhh god..." she moaned, arching up off the mattress, pressing me into her bare tits. Every curse or blasphemy I could coax from Amanda's lips made me that much harder against her core—it was so hot I almost felt guilty, like I was corrupting her.

"They're so nice—" I panted, licking a wide stripe over her left breast while I kneaded the other in my hand. "So hot..."

"T-thanks—" Amanda huffed, staring down in heavily-lidded shock at me sucking on her tits. "My underwear... has to stay on though, okay..." She quavered, almost to herself. "Or I won't be able to... stop myself...anhhh..."

Lips parting in a harsh sigh, she grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled, lodging my cock flush to the clothed heat between her legs, chewing her lip, legs wrapping fully around my waist.

I grunted, rutting against her like an animal, pawing at her tits. She was soaking through her panties now, wetting my cock with her arousal despite the narrow band of material. My hands dug into her thighs, sliding onto where her ass met the sheets.

I threw my weight to the side, and in one surprisingly smooth motion, we rolled so I was on my back and she was on top of me again. Amanda gasped, but immediately, her ass started to move, not like Gigi's skillful, precise motions, but a fervent rocking back on my dick, rubbing herself on its length as it slipped into the valley of her cheeks.

Groaning, I filled both hands with her ass, spreading her so her wet panties, clinging to her mound, could slide up and down my painfully hard shaft, slicking it with her arousal. With a moan, she fell forward, tits pillowing against my chest, legs stretching out.

Her thick, strong thighs squeezed together, trapping my cock and automatically I started to thrust upwards, fucking them like I had her tits. "Mmmm—unh..."

Amanda whined, flexing the muscles in her legs, ass bouncing to stroke my pumping cock between her thighs.

It felt almost as good as fucking her pussy might—snug and gripping, hot and wet. Her hips ground into mine, her moans tickling my ear as her lips and tongue fluttered breathlessly along my neck. I groped her big tits and gripped her full cheeks, manhandling her as I pistoned upwards. It was every part of sex, except my cock was just a few millimetres south of sliding inside her virgin cunt.

"Anhhh—yes, oh my god..." Amanda squealed in my ear as I spread my legs slightly to heave my hips up off the mattress, pounding her thighs as fast as I could. One of her legs crossed back over the other, closing up the gap so my cock was enveloped on every side by her soft, full thighs and her silky panties, now see through and sticking to her sex.

She squirmed and clenched her ass to milk my sliding girth, looking back at where my thick cockhead, shiny with precum and her own arousal, poked up from her squeezing embrace.

"Yeah, look—look at my cock fucking you—I'm fucking you, Amanda... Unh... you feel so good..." I groaned, lifting her up slightly on my driving pelvis, rocking one round, firm ass-cheek with one hand before daring to give it a quick, sharp spank.

"Aanh, AJ..." Amanda whined, jumping, the tensing of her muscles giving my cock a heavenly squeeze. "Y-yes..." Her voice was high and hoarse, stricken with a breathless lust I never thought I'd hear from Amanda. "Fuck me like that, AJ... fuck me... I wanna feel you... closer... more..."

As we reached a fever pitch, her mattress creaking, her headboard banging against the wall from our writhing efforts, Amanda reached back between her cheeks, hooked a finger and thumb into her skimpy panties, and moved them to the side.

My eyes widened as I felt my taut, muscled erection lodge against the soft, dripping heat of Amanda's naked folds, sliding slippery along the side of my shaft with my every thrust between her thighs. "Just on the outside... n-need to feel you... on the outside—" Amanda moaned, tits swinging against my chest as she whipped her sex up and down my cock.

It was truly the closest thing to fucking without actually being inside her. I could hear the wet kiss of my shaft gliding along her sopping pussy lips, feel the heat of her cunt flooding into me. She was all over me, grinding, shuddering, moaning, and I had to loop an arm around her hips just to keep her on top of me, closing my lips around one of her tits.

With her nipple in my mouth, I panted. "I'm gonna come, Amanda..."

"Yes, oh god, yes—" Her thighs closed around me as my cock slammed through them, her pussy smearing on my cock, my hips bucking wildly upwards.

Light-headed, orgasm approaching like a punch to the gut, I knew this was going to be big, but it still shocked me how high the first jet of cum spurted upwards, before raining down the length of Amanda's bare back, some even getting in her hair.

Grunting, I hauled Amanda up my body, my hand coming between us to shield her bare pussy from my exploding cock. My fingers brushed her heat, and as she gasped, I found her clit and started rubbing while my cock throbbed over and over.

Amanda shivered, shoulders shaking with girlish cries, ropes of cum splattering her flexing ass as my fingers circling her swollen pearl soon drove her to orgasm. Her arousal spilled against my fingers, those strong, soccer-player thighs quivering, squeezing around my waist, her toes curling against me.

This time she didn't look away, staring back open-mouthed at her own rolling, quaking cheeks cheeks as I painted the thick globes with sticky white seed.

When she stopped seizing, Amanda collapsed on top of me, lips finding mine, and our tongues met in a breathless, exhausted make-out, clinging to each other, skin on skin, until we finally broke apart.

"Was that okay? How do you feel?" I whispered.

"Great..." She smiled down at me. "That was even better than I thought it would be. Sex is... really fun. Or sexy stuff, anyway..."

I nodded. "Yeah. I told you."

She stuck out her tongue at me, and I nipped at it, but she pulled away, giggling. "Ew..." She sat up, still straddling my waist. "Guess I have to go clean your cum off of me." She rolled off the bed and I watched her walk half-naked towards the bathroom, sneaking a look back at me over her shoulder.

She put on clean shorts when she returned, leaving her shirt off before climbing back into bed. I fell asleep with her body pressed against mine and my hand around her breast, a feeling I was pretty sure I'd never get tired of.

* * *

When I woke up, I realized suddenly that I was looking down the barrel of my last weekend before I was supposed to leave for uni. How it had come so quickly was beyond me—I had almost been able to forget about it while I was away at Camp Silverbirch.

"What time are your parents coming home—" I murmured to Amanda between kisses, rolling her nipple between finger and thumb.

"Not until like noon... or a little earlier..." She sighed into my mouth, reaching back to play with my hair while she squirmed her ass against my lap.

I glanced at her clock radio. "It's eleven thirty."

"Oh, fuck—I mean... frick..." Amanda rolled away from me and out of bed. "I should take you home."

I was getting my jeans on when a car door slammed outside. We gave each other horrified looks.

"Um, window? I know that's totally crazy, but..." Amanda whispered, hurrying to slide it open.

"No, that's fine..." I tried to calm my suddenly hammering heart. "My shoes! Just get my shoes, I'll wait here until they're inside and then go."

"Got it." Amanda hurried off while I pulled on my shirt, found my glasses.

She opened the door and threw my shoes to me just as the keys jangled in the lock. "Wait—my stuff's in your car." I grimaced.

She waved this aside. "I'll bring it tonight. As soon as you hear the front door close, you can jump out. Sorry—" She gave me an apologetic smile and blew a kiss before shutting the door on me.

Tonight was our last group hangout before we all went our separate ways—Grant, Paige, Rani, Bridget, Amanda, and me. Most of those who were going farther afield for school were leaving on Monday, but Douglas's move-in day was a couple days later.

As I heard Amanda greeting her parents, and the thud of the front door closing, I swung my leg over her window sill and slipped out, dropping the few feet to the grass. Keeping my head low in case of any nosy neighbours, I walked quickly and quietly around the side of her house and then out onto the sidewalk, beelining away from her place.

Sneaking out of a girl's house was another first for me, but I was not keen to repeat it. Out in the suburbs and kind of unsure how I was going to get home, I patted my pockets and realized I didn't have my wallet. "Shit..." I muttered. No taxi, no bus pass. Calling my parents or anyone else would mean explaining what I was doing out here, and I knew that this type of thing couldn't get around about Amanda.

I sighed and started walking, pulling up Google Maps on my phone. It would be at least a couple hours or more of hoofing it back home, but honestly, I could say that the last night had been well worth it.