All Comments on 'The Catch-Up Ch. 09 - Summer's End'

by starcall

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

YES!!!!! Been waiting months! I’m going back to bed but when I wake up, I am so going to read this. YES YES YES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So good to see you back!!! :) :) What a great finale!! :) Loved the threesome so much, Dylan and Sadie make an awesome pair. AJ just being with Sadie was great too, and the anal was a nice touch. Your descriptions and eye for detail is fantastic. I hope that eventually we get to see AJ’s college adventures. I loved every single chapter of this amazing story, and look forward to whatever you write next! Thank you so much for this!! :) :) :)

AnnyomyAnnyomyabout 2 years ago

HOLY SHIT look who's back. Fuck, fuck I'm still reeling from that last scene. Love your writing, you don't know how much of an inspiration you are to me. Keep up the great work and just know that your writing's so damn fucking good.

youjizz123youjizz123about 2 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this series. Hope you do other stories, but if not thanks for 9 chapters of pure awesomeness. One of the best series on the site!

Flefy2Flefy2about 2 years ago

Thank you so so so much for adding the final chapter. I loved it! The writing was phenomenal and I love the creampies, anal was a nice addition too. I'd love to see you revisit the characters at some point, I would really like to see AJ and Bridget take experimenting all the way but it's your story and you think it should end here i'm sure we can all respect that choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So happy with this finish. Absolutely stellar series. Thank you for a killer ending.

CantShakeTheBeadHeadCantShakeTheBeadHeadabout 2 years ago

Now this, my lord. What an ending. I was NOT expecting the twist of Dylan joining, but that was a very hot and climatic (heh) way to end this series. While I obviously hope you return to some of these characters when they're in college, I'm just glad to have read this piece. I love how you write your scenes, and the build-up and intensity involved. Definitely makes it very easy and fun to picture the events happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cannot believe I had the privilege to finally read this, you really outdid yourself with this finale! I loved the emotion in this chapter and how you pushed the sex without getting unreasonably wild. So glad I was here for this, thank you so much for the series as a whole! Can’t wait to see any of these characters in a future story!!!

AingealanLannAingealanLannabout 2 years ago

This was such a great story. Well done. A few follow-ups on these characters eventually would also be great. And as unlikely as it would be in real life, to see AJ and Sadie end up getting married eventually would be the fucking best. They are really good together.

HoshiboiHoshiboiabout 2 years ago

Great story as someone else said, we might not live to see the next one but you are a great writter and a talented storyteller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadie and AJ together in the end

It makes me so incredibly happy

What an incredible story you have created starcall. Truly amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it possible to continue this story with Aj as the mc?

pkp033pkp033about 2 years ago

Binged The Catch Up series and it was lots of fun!

Looking forward to any story you have in store for the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this. Waited for this for a long time and it did not dissappoint. This is exactly how i would feel in AJ's position after the summer he had. Im so glad that AJ didn't stay. as great as the chemistry between him and Sadie is this is the path AJ had to take. The writing is very impressive the way you managed to give all the females a different personality in bed. Thats something I havent seen yet and I look forward to what you put out next

LegendMNLegendMNalmost 2 years ago

I was hoping for more with Mackenzie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh wow, this series has been so much fun to read. I really liked how you planted seeds of different girls with AJ like his shy Indian friend, his coworker, and other classmates. Not to mention the potential with his college girls. Really looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about going out on a high note. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic conclusion to a fantastic series. This is perhaps the most moving and emotional chapter in the series, as the nerd-no-more AJ really comes into his own. Absolutely marvelous storytelling from start to finish. Five stars!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy33over 1 year ago

This was a fantastic story. I couldn't put it down. The girls were all unique and their encounters while wild fairly believable if you had a wild life. I could recognize a few of the girls I knew growing up in here and I was transported back to glorious summers. Very well done. I will go back now and reread this from the beginning to leave you some proper comments per chapter. Thank you for sharing this.

BottomdanBottomdanover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing series!! The only bad part is that it’s over. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent series. Great finish. Congratulations on the characterisation. Very well done. Keep up the fabulous work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great series. You could continue with the following summer. You could also continue fter graduation from college. It would be interesting to see what happened to these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear author, your story is hot, and your writing is above average, which helps.

Few comments:

Girlfriend - your choice is Sadie, even if she says she will mess up eventually. You did not explore that enough.

Dylan and Amanda are more girlfriend material. I think you recognize it in the threesome at the end. Amanda was never going to take part unless you betrayed her character.

Mackenzie - we will never know how she really feels about AJ. Yes she uses him twice, he gets a lot out of it himself.

AJ moral sense - I like that he admits he will say anything Gina wants. Still he never has moral troubles. He should, particularly when he takes active part in the utter humiliation of Mackenzie. That was too much compared with the girls crimes.

Bridget - I liked her.

In summary, this was your story and the story was hot.

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

GR8 story . Well done . Thank you .

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Kiera...should have been included...somehow...co-worker at ice cream shop...she had that "vibe" that had SSSOOO much promise; she and AJ would have been SSSOOO cute together...

Sadie...I think her reputation is NOT as bad as what everyone is thinking about her. She is just like AJ, wants someone to care about, and to care about her...I think she and AJ should be long-time partners, yet sharing like she and he did!! AND, she gave up her anal virginity to him, when he was SSSOOO vulnerable...they bonded themselves...forever.

The rest of the girls...definitely AJ's harem...all should get together again...

Which leaves you, "starcall"...where have you gone??!! This is your series; you have discussed writing more, yet you claim time has worked against you...WELL...now you have people who are crying out for more!!

IN YOUR COURT...PLEASE GIVE US MORE!!

FIVE**5**STARS, AS ALWAYS...DESERVES MORE THAN THIS!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Kiera...should have been included...somehow...co-worker at ice cream shop...she had that "vibe" that had SSSOOO much promise; she and AJ would have been SSSOOO cute together...

Sadie...I think her reputation is NOT as bad as what everyone is thinking about her. She is just like AJ, wants someone to care about, and to care about her...I think she and AJ should be long-time partners, yet sharing like she and he did!! AND, she gave up her anal virginity to him, when he was SSSOOO vulnerable...they bonded themselves...forever.

The rest of the girls...definitely AJ's harem...all should get together again...

Which leaves you, "starcall"...where have you gone??!! This is your series; you have discussed writing more, yet you claim time has worked against you...WELL...now you have people who are crying out for more!!

IN YOUR COURT...PLEASE GIVE US MORE!!

FIVE**5**STARS, AS ALWAYS...DESERVES MORE THAN THIS!!

CookieMonster007CookieMonster0078 months ago

I loved your story. I loved it when I first read it in 2022 and I’m just now bothering to comment with a username. I‘m guessing that personal stress took its toll on you from author’s notes I’ve read and from the construction of the story. There are so many different angles that you didn’t explore in your chapters. Added characters who seem pointless now etc. I still love the story and I understand how stress can overwhelm. I just wish that I could wave it away with a wand because you have finished a great story that could be even greater by my personal metrics.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a great series. Love the characters. The first year of college is obviously a potential next series. How about next summer?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Link Kiera back into the story like meet up at college, and also agree bring AJ and Sadie together leading up to marriage and family. You have the perfect setup for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous