The Catgirl Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom is dominated by Katie's Mistress.
4.5k words
3.85
8.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trance Advisory: This story is a hypnotic induction for the reader, written to hypnotize you as you read it. This chapter will try to fill your head with suggestions that make you want to submit and be transformed. There is some memory play at the end that may be super effective on readers who have triggers from another story of mine. Enjoy ^ ^

Chapter 2: Whiskered Away

Tom sat anxiously on the leather couch, suddenly aware of a dreadful silence in the air.

The large muscular woman with the long red hair returned, wearing the same green jacket Tom had seen her in last night. Her every footstep seemed so elegant, so purposeful, complete with a commanding posture that demanded both attention and respect. She glanced back and forth between her obedient kitten who knelt submissively by the door, and the silent stranger on the couch who seemed to shrink away from her stare.

This must be Katie's mistress, Tom inferred.

Their eyes met for less than half a moment, and in that instant Tom felt so exposed, so vulnerable. It was like she could see into his thoughts, into his soul, with fierce brown eyes that his meek gaze just could not meet. He blushed and looked down at the ground, but he could still sense that powerful stare, scanning over every inch of his body, making him feel like a helpless prey caught in the snare of a hunter goddess or some primal force of nature.

Tom couldn't face those eyes, not after what he had just done. He didn't notice the stern expression melt away, into a shrewd and toothy grin.

"Good kitty," Katie's mistress broke the silence. "Who's your friend?"

"That's Tom," Katie answered, in her cheerful bubbly voice, her beautiful kitty body bouncing excitedly as she spoke. "He's our next door neighbor, here to introduce himself, so I invited him in for pats."

"That's so sweet," The red haired Mistress answered. "Nice to meet you Tom. My name is Sandra. Did the two of you have fun?"

"I, uh, y, y-yes," Tom stuttered a response, barely able to find words. He collected himself and added. "Your kitty is amazing. I've never seen anyone like her before."

"We had like so much fun!" Katie agreed. "Tom gives real good pats, but cept he tugged upon my tail."

"Accident," Tom scrambled to defend himself. "Tail, face, reflex, sorry."

The naughty programmer awkwardly stumbled through his words, struggling to string them together into one cohesive thought. He could not seem to think straight, so he just mumbled those 5 words and hoped for best.

"What did Tom do to you, after he Accidentally tugged your tail?" Sandra addressed the question towards Katie, but her eyes never left Tom's face. She accentuated the word, accidentally, in an inquisitive accusatory way.

Reflexively Tom's legs crossed and his arms clutched tight against his chest as he inched backwards into the leather sofa. He wanted to sink into the couch, to slide between the soft and squishy cushions and keep sliding deeper down into a nonexistent vacant void where he could just drift away from this most awkward situation.

"Tom asked me some questions," Katie answered. "Then he made me bend over the couch and say come fuck me hard."

"He did what?!!" Sandra practically screamed. Her eyes narrowed into an angry glare and her nostrils flared.

"Stay," Mistress commanded, then she turned and stepped aggressively towards Tom. "Explain yourself!"

Oh fuck. What have I done? Tom wondered. FUCK! He wanted to run. Except there was nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. Plus running now would definitely ruin his only chance to ever get to know his sexy catgirl neighbor. Lying would certainly yield the same result. All he could do was answer honestly, and hope that he would not anger Mistress Sandra any further.

"I didn't fuck her," Tom began. "I want to. Desperately. But I just couldn't. Not like that."

Then he trailed off and stared at the floor again, still struggling to find words.

"Look me in the eyes," Sandra commanded. Tom obeyed. "I want an explanation for your actions. Do go on."

Sandra's stare was practically painful to behold, brown eyes ablaze with enough emotion to burn a hole strait through Tom's head, and yet he dare not look away, not after a command like that.

Sandra's perfume, on the other hand, was sweet and intoxicating, like a bouquet of roses mixed with raspberries and sex. Every breath seemed to slow Tom's thought's down like inhaling a cloud of lust into his brain.

"I didn't mean to tug her tail," Tom started to explain. "I just wanted the furr out of my eyes and nose. I didn't think-"

"No," Sandra interrupted. "You did not think. Obviously. Now tell me, what did you do after that?"

Tom felt like a little child, scolded by his mommy. He knew that Sandra would force a full confession out of him, but that just made it even harder to try to find the right words to say. Still he had to say something, and soon.

"I didn't know what was happening after that," Tom answered. "Not until I asked. But I did know what I was asking for when I told Katie to bend over."

Then he trailed off yet again and Sandra's stare intensified, if that was even possible.

The fire in her eyes seemed to be asking without words. Why?! How dare you come into my house and command my property? Can't you see that Katie cat is MINE!

Tom knew he had crossed a line. It didn't matter whether or not he thought his intentions were benign. There was nothing he could say to take what he had done away. Still Sandra eye's demanded answers now, much to Tom's dismay.

"I guess I, err, I, um," Tom stumbled gracelessly over his words, as he formulated a sentence in his deeply cloudy mind. "I guess that I just wanted to test if it was real, and see whether she would really obey me. It was wrong to command Katie cat like that. I'm very sorry."

Mistress Sandra held the stare and let the silence linger in the air, waiting to see if Tom had anything left to say.

After 4 long seconds it became unbearably apparent, he did not.

"You've been a very naughty boy," Sandra sternly asserted. Her sweet voice dripped with lust and demanded unconditional surrender. "I ought to banish you for what you've done. Send you away never to return as punishment for your actions today."

Then she paused for a second to let her threat sink in.

"Do you know what would be more fun?" Sandra asked with a sinister smile. "A little lesson where I restrain you, then use some force and pain to train you how to properly behave. What do you say?"

Tom blushed and squirmed and tried not to think about how aroused he was. Then his thoughts drifted over to Katie cat, still kneeling by the door.

Katie had that blank and vacant look on her face again, eyes glazed over and open wide. Her arms hung loosely by her side, and her legs were locked into a perfect kneeling posture. She hadn't moved a muscle, not since Sandra said to stay. It was clear, this kitty cat was quite conditioned to obey.

Tom gulped and wondered whether he would like to be so utterly controlled, and whether his forthcoming punishment foretold an unspoken intent to train his brain to be that way, obedient to Sandra's sway.

Fuck! Tom thought. Do I really want to be dominated and trained to behave like that? I couldn't. Ahhh! So why do I crave this so desperately? Damn it. Maybe I can let her punish me a teensie bit, and then make my escape because um, err, uh... Oh yeah. I'm still late to fucking work.

"Y-y-yes," Tom mumbled out an answer. Then he paused and added, "please."

A moment later, a sudden tension around Tom's wrists pulled both of his hands up and out to the side. Whatever it was held Tom tightly, suspending both his arms into a V shape, as if he was held by rope from up above. Soft and thick rope made from many many tiny strands, Tom observed with touch alone as he wiggled a little to test the restraints.

When did she bind me? How did she tie me up so quickly? Whilst Tom wondered about that, he felt a soft caress across his ass. Then a similar yet thinner rope pulled his ankles together and bound them tight.

All the while Tom couldn't help but stare into Sandra's eyes, fixated like a well behaved hypnotic subject who was deeply compelled to focus on a pair of mesmerizing circular patterns in shifting shades of beautiful brown with little black stripes all round in a sunburst pattern surrounding the alluring dark spot in the middle that draws all attention ever inwards, making it so very easy to keep staring thoughtlessly and agree with anything that Sandra wants.

"I want you to feel what it's like to be a mindlessly obedient plaything." Sandra practically purred her words, making them all the more irresistible to Tom. "We should flip the script on what you've done and make you bend over for Katie cat."

"Mmmmphf," Tom blushed, unable to hide the arousal in his face as he pictured his sexy catgirl neighbor pressed behind him, pounding hard as he bent over and obeyed like a mindless slut. Tom had never thought about being fucked like that before, but he knew that he wanted it now.

"Is Katie going to," Tom began to ask the question. Then he pressed his index fingertips together blushingly and asked. "Is she uh, err you know, is she actually going to um, well, to fuck me when I bend over the couch? I mean. I'm, um, uh, I'm open to the uh."

Sandra smiled in response, then she turned and broke the stare.

"Go fetch your strap-on," she commanded, causing Katie's ears to perk up instantly.

Tom turned his head as well, his eyes released from Sandra's spell, and just in time to watch the catgirl crawl away, towards what he could only assume was a bedroom down a short hallway.

Katie bent down low and crept across the ground, not like a cat scampering around, but like an erotic dancer with her body on display. Every motion of her legs made her hips sway, back and forth in an exaggerated way. Her furry ass jiggled and wiggled, back and forth hypnotically, with fuzzy tail erect above and dripping pussy mound below.

It was practically impossible to try to look away. Tom was drawn in by the sway of those delightful hips going back and forth, each time more mesmerizing than the last. He could stare forever at that ass.

Alas when Katie cat crawled all the way down to the end of the hall, she disappeared through a wooden door. Her tantalizing hips swayed just once more, back and forth in that ensorcelling way, before her gorgeous feline form stepped out of sight.

That's when Tom noticed the lovely red around his wrists. Sandra's rope had a familiar and fascinating hue.

Subsequently, he saw that the red rope was not connected to the ceiling, nor to anything above as he'd suspected. No. The long appealing red strands just hung loosely down instead, and seemed to snake their way towards the top of Mistress Sandra's head.

It can't be. Tom immediately disbelieved what he was seeing. Then he looked again and visually traced all 3 ropes from Sandra's head up to the loops around his wrists and all the way down to hold his ankles bound.

What the actual fuck?! Tom mouthed the expletive silently, when he finally accepted the fact that Sandra had prehensile hair. He opened up his mouth speak, but Sandra cut him off right there.

"The human body can be enhanced and changed in many wonderful ways," Sandra explained, without really explaining anything. "Before you even consider asking me to transform your body, you ought to know that I only share this special gift with those who surrender to me completely and submit to my commands with automatic obedience."

Did she just say that she could transform me? Wait a second. Now she wants to brainwash me, Tom realized the gravity of his alarming situation. I just let her tie me up without the slightest hesitation. I gave in to her temptation. Was this whole tail pulling thing just one big trap of her creation?

Tom tried not to look too tense as he replayed the day's events mentally to see if he could make some sense from this frustration.

First the window, open wide. Katie masturbated to that swirling spiral, clearly visible inside. Then her claws came out as she pulled Tom into the house. She's the one who offered pats, and then tail slapped him in the face. Then Sandra just so happened to arrive home at the perfect time to catch him and insist on punishment. And now she starts this talk about surrender and automatic obedience.

Tom was not sure whether he knew if he even wanted to know whether or not he wanted to submit surrender and obey. That did not matter though because he was so utterly helpless. There was no way to resist. His wrists and ankles were thoroughly bound, but more importantly he found himself aroused by his desire to submit to Mistress Sandra.

The helpless slut was not quite ready to give in completely, not just yet. His mind was set on trying to find a clever way out of this bind, preferably one that wouldn't cut him off from his fascinating neighbors.

"My job!" Tom exclaimed "I only meant to say hello, then go. I have to finish up my code today or else I'm going to get fired."

Sandra raised her left eyebrow and looked at Tom for a moment like, oh really? Now your job is so important? Where was that excuse when you were alone with Katie cat? Then she smiled and presented an alternative course of actions.

"What if told you that you had a choice?" Sandra asked.

Then the crafty mistress raised her hands up to Tom's face, presenting 2 options for him to choose between. In her right hand she held out a pair of red metallic glasses with semi transparent screens built into the lenses and tiny speakers embedded into the curved plastic bits that wrap around the ears. In her left hand she held out a plastic navy blue key fob with a car key dangling below it.

Hey wait a minute. That was Tom's car key. When did she?

"You take the blue key and this fantasy ends." Sandra explained. "You drive your car to work and think whatever thoughts you want to think. Or-"

"Or what?" Tom interrupted. "I put on the red glasses and let the hidden screens and speakers show me a wonderland where you are in control and I am brainwashed to obey?"

"Don't be silly," Sandra countered. "Give these glasses to your boss, and he will happily do anything you say. Show up late today and it won't matter. You can even ask him for a raise and he'll obey."

"Oh," Tom really hadn't expected that. He smiled and asked. "Do I have to pick just 1? It's just that, well, I think my car keys might be useful on the way to give those glasses to my boss."

Sandra let out a heavy sigh, then she set the key and the glasses down on a little wooden table next to the couch. Instead of answering, she simply let Tom become distracted by the sight of Katie cat returning.

Katie carried a large purple dildo in her mouth, with just the tip between her lips, and the long shaft dangling below. She looked so adorably fuckable, crawling along with that big purple cock between her lips and that same mesmerizing sway in her furry hips, back and forth, somehow more captivating thanks to the leather straps around her waist and thighs.

It's so big! Tom realized, as Katie crawled a little closer. I'm not sure if I can handle all of that inside me, but I want to feel those hips, swaying back and forth behind me. Fuck yes please. But what if it's too much for me. I can't let that be the reason why I miss out on this o-

Oh!

Katie kneeled at Mistress Sandra's feet, revealing a smaller pink dildo attached to her crotch and a bottle of lube held in her palm.

"Good Kitty," Sandra said. She pet the top of Katie's head. "Now go blank for me and wait until I punish this naughty slut."

Bzzzzzzzzzzz. A vibrator on Katie's crotch began to buzz in a low and steady rhythm.

"mmmmm purrrrrrr ooooh," Katie moaned and purred in constant bliss, as she stared vacantly, awaiting her next order.

"I'm going to give you 6 hard smacks across the ass." Sandra explained, her stern voice loud enough to be heard over the constant buzzing sound and the perpetual moaning purrs and whimpers from her mindless pet. "Each hit will knock the resistance right out of your body, leaving you blissfully obedient by the end. And you, obediently, are going to count down for me. Count your remaining punishment from 5 to 0 as each strike lands. Remember that you surrender deeper to me with every number down. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Tom understood that Mistress Sandra could melt a mind with words and lust alone. There was no need to put the brainwash glasses on. However, he didn't understand how he could be spanked in his position. He was bound, butt sitting down into the couch, until she flipped him. "Whoa ahhhhh."

The hair around Tom's wrists and ankles tightened and it pulled until his whole body flipped over. Then his head descended slowly down towards the wooden floor. His butt raised high and his knees pushed into the couch cushions.

In this position Tom could feel a draft across his ass, as Sandra lifted up his kilt and pulled his underwear down to his knees. Then before Tom had a chance to even think about what happened,

THWAP! Sandra's hand landed hard.

"Aahhhh! Fuck! ooh oooooooh mmmmmm, uh, oh uh, 5" Tom gasped at the sudden red hot stinging pain, and moaned loudly as it subsided into pleasant heat. Then he remembered to count down and to relax into the growing submissive sensation that seemed to be spreading like warmth across his tender ass.

WHACK, THWAP!! Sandra struck twice in a row, first on Tom's right cheek then with the backhand on the left.

"Fou, oooooooaaahhhh, 4 AHHH! oh fuck ooooh 3 mmmmphf," Tom moaned and cried out in pleasure and pain as he let himself give in to Mistress Sandra.

"That's right, just submit to the sensation," Sandra purred and gently caressed Tom's tender cheeks. "Let me spank all the disobedience and resistance right out of your naughty body."

THWAP, she hit both cheeks at once and then again WHACK!

"2 ooooooohhh, 1 mmmmm," Tom moaned and whimpered, then he cried out as the final strike landed painfully with a resounding THWAP! "oh fuck, oh 0."

Tom collapsed and stared down at the ground, as Sandra's hand swirled round and round, caressing the hot red spot on his naughty cheeks. His hazy head was spinning with lust and submissive thoughts that made it hard to think straight anymore. He was utterly helpless in body and mind, barely able to move a muscle if he could even think to try, and he was helpless against his desire to be controlled.

"That wasn't so bad," Sandra cooed and squished Tom's freshly spanked butt cheeks, as she reached back using her hair to scritch her pet behind the ear. "Are you ready to be a good obedient fucktoy for Katie cat? You can say yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," Tom practically moaned out.

"Good," Katie cat cut in, in an undeniably sensual purr. "Now be a good slut for me and raise your ass seductively then tell me please come fuck you hard."

"Please fuck me hard," Tom begged in a whimpering voice, raising his ass as much as he could. His body practically trembled in anticipation.

The fur and pads on katie's paws grabbed hold of Tom's warm bottom, and her claws dug in a little bit. Eep. Those soft and sharp paws spread Tom's cheeks, and then her slick pink dildo slid right up against his hole. Ooooh. It felt good, and kind of cold and slippery. Then it felt better as the pressure built up slowly, until. Mmmmmm, Aahhh! It slid in deep with one long THRUST, filling up the horny slut.

12