The Catgirl Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax and let it happen," Katie purred, "Open wide for me. Let those tense muscles unclench. Just relax and take it like a horny slut."

The catgirl's hips pushed forward, penetrating deep enough for the furr of her crotch to reach Tom's ass. It tickled a little at first and then rubbed sensually. Her fuzzy warmth pressed lustfully to Tom's body to THRUST the cock in deep.

"That's right, take it slut," Katie asserted herself inside her horny plaything. She starting rocking her soft and fuzzy hips, back and forth, in and out of Tom's tight ass. "Take like a brainwashed fuckdoll. You know that Mistress is going to break your mind. There is no way to resist us. So just take it and learn your place as our horny plaything."

Even if Tom wanted to protest, he couldn't do anything from his position except for rock his hips, back and forth, fucking himself onto Katies's strap-on cock as she pounded in and out so good. Fuck. Tom didn't want it to ever stop. He had stopped thinking at all except for lust and pleasure long ago, and he longed to go along with anything at this point if it meant that Katie would keep treating him like this.

Mmmm yes! It felt so incredible. Especially as Katie fucked him harder and faster, digging her claws into Tom's ass and lower back to pull him against her. Ooooh AAaaaah. The sharp claws stung fiercely, but the cock filled Tom so exquisitely that he could not complain. His own erection rubbed between his kilt and the back of the couch, ready to burst at any second.

Suddenly Sandra appeared in front of Tom's face as if she could sense his growing orgasm.

That rosy raspberry aroma returned, and Tom couldn't help but take a nice deep breath. The sexy sweet intoxicating scent seemed to fog up the horny slut's mind even further.

"How do you like being a mindless plaything?" Sandra asked, but did not wait for a response. "I'll let you, give these glasses to your boss, if you agree to become my obedient property and Katie's horny toy. I'll even grant you permission to cum if you promise to be a good toy."

Then her hand wrapped around his cock and started pumping, back and forth, stroking in just the right way as Katie fucked him nice and hard. His cock twitched and his body shook. Tom was about to cum.

A far away voice inside his head told Tom to resist, as if he knew there would be no going back from here. If Tom agreed to this then Sandra would surely condition his mind to obey like Katie does. He would enjoy it too much to ever want to stop. Shouldn't he stop for a second and think carefully before making this decision?

There was no time to think about it. Sandra's hand stroked faster as Katie railed Tom harder from behind. Those furry hands and claws upon his ass felt too fucking good. Every touch made him want to explode with pleasure.

The horny slut had only managed to hold back this long because he did not want to cum without permission. Tom could not wait any longer though, not even 1 more second, so he allowed himself to let go of that last trace of resistance.

"Please," Tom begged for lustful release. "Please. I promise to be a good toy. Please can I cum."

"CUM for me!" Sandra commanded.

Tom's cock spurted on command, making a hot white sticky mess inside his kilt and on the hardwood floor below. He shot 2 big lustful blasts as Katie pounded in and out of his ass. Then just when he thought he was finished cumming, Katie turned the vibrator on.

The horny catgirl grabbed Tom's hips and THRUST in deep, holding him there with the vibrator thrumming through her cock. Tom's entire body spasmed and he spurted out another blast of sticky CUM. This time it splashed down erratically, some of it falling onto a pair of sexy feet in jet black heels with toes exposed and bright red polished nails.

"Lick me clean," Sandra commanded, after Tom finished convulsing in ecstasy. Then as he licked, she said, "I'm going to turn you into a blank obedient slut, and you are going to forget exactly what I condition your mind to do. It will be like waking up from a dream, and wondering why your mind and body obey me so effortlessly."

Licking is the last thing Tom remembers from that morning, licking those gorgeous feet and savoring the sweet taste of submission. Tom tongued eagerly around, under, and in between all 10 of those delectable brown toes and then doubled back again to make sure that he didn't miss a drop. Then he worked his way up in lengthy overlapping licks, back and forth, lapping up a healthy dose of his own spunk along the way.

All the while Sandra spoke so irresistibly in that seductive tone, whispering wonderful secrets about how to be a blank obedient slut. Tom doesn't know whether or not he forgot to remember what she said because he doesn't remember forgetting the part where Sandra explained how to forget and enjoy forgetting like a good forgetful slut.

...

Four hours passed in the blink of an eye.

Tom woke up, lying across the couch cumfortably with his head resting atop a warm and fuzzy pillow. The pillow almost seemed to breath, moving up and down gently as Tom stretched out his arms and continued to awaken more with every passing second. He remembered everything right up to licking his own CUM off Sandra's feet and heels.

And then what happened?

Did he just pass out from all the excitement?

Maybe ummm, uh. The forgetful slut stared blankly forwards pondering the question until his mind got so empty that he forgot whether he'd asked anything in the first place.

Then the fuzzy pillow shifted and a section of it lifted, raising up above Tom's head.

I've never seen a pillow do that before, Tom thought, and then it hit him. I must have fallen asleep on the couch with my head resting on Katie cat, and that must be her tail descending down toward my face.

12