The Catgirl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best part!" Katie bouncily exclaimed, seemingly oblivious to the way her dripping sex waggled back and forth in front of Tom's face. "We played all sorts of kitty games as that trained me to behave just like a cat, and that reinforced my transformation, helping my body and mind shift together into a new and better me. They made me crawl, pounce, nuzzle, purrr, scritch my claws on the scratching post but never on the furniture. Plus they made me bap at toys and chase that confounding little red dot. I'll catch it one of these days."

Tom giggled a little at that last remark as he lustfully stared and breathed in the scent of Katie's arousal. He was close enough to lap her juices up if he stuck his tongue out and leaned his neck all the way down. Then suddenly a floofy tail swung at his face.

THWAP

Katie's tail felt soft and warm upon Tom's skin, but it also tickled his nose and he knew that he wasn't supposed to touch it so he didn't know what to do about the fact that it had just slapped him in the face.

He tried to just relax and enjoy the sensation, but he couldn't help it when instincts took over.

THWAP

Everything spiraled out of control at once.

As the sexy catgirl's backswing smacked Tom from the other direction, his hand reached out reflexively to move the fuzzy tail out of his eye. Then without a sound, Katie dropped down on top of him. Her arms and legs went slack and her entire body collapsed into a fuzzy kitty puddle, with her face between his thighs and her sex rubbing down Tom's chest as she slid deeper into his lap.

Tom had no idea what just happened. It was only a little swipe meant to clear his eyes so that he could enjoy the wonderful view, but when his fingertips collided with her soft warm tail it wrapped around a little bit. This resulted in a tug, that made Katie drop into a deep and thoughtless trance like a deeply conditioned hypnotic subject when a skilled hypnotist makes you go blank for me.

"What happened?" Tom asked. "Are you okay?"

"You tugged my tail," Katie slowly explained in a soft vacant monotone voice. "Am okay, just drowsy and obedient."

"obedient," Tom echoed curiously. "Do you want to obey me because I tugged your tail?"

"Yes," Katie answered, almost automatically.

"Why is that?" Tom asked, still trying to discover what exactly was happening.

"Good kitties relax and obey when their tails are tugged." Katie recited in that same monotone voice, like a well rehearsed mantra spoken from the lips of a deeply brainwashed slut.

Tom paused for a moment taking in everything that had just happened. He began to put the pieces together. Katie cat had collapsed just now and said that she wanted to obey. Earlier today she masturbated almost mindlessly whilst staring into that spinning spiral. Plus last night she was led a leash like a piece of property, naked outdoors for the entire neighborhood to see. There was only one explanation. Katie cat was a brainwashed sex toy, and Tom had just discovered the trigger to make her do anything he desired.

A cheshire grin spread across his face as he considered all the lovely ways that he could abuse this control to satisfy his sexual desires. He could use her any way he pleased and all she would want to do is obey. That explains why she asked him not to touch her tail.

"Bend over the armrest and say the words come fuck me hard," Tom commanded, and astonishingly Katie cat obeyed.

She slid her body up and away from Tom's engorged manhood then bent herself seductively over the couch.

"Come fuck me hard," Katie repeated, not in the sexy purring voice of an eager catgirl slut, but in that same vacant monotone voice that she'd been using since the moment her tail had been tugged.

Tom leaned close behind the blank and mindless kitty slut, but he did not penetrate her. He wanted to desperately, but kept it in his kilt for now. It just didn't feel right, not yet anyways, and not just because of the growling engine pulling in to the driveway outside.

"You are a good kitty," Tom said, gently patting the catgirl's head. "How do I get you back to the way you were before I tugged your tail?"

"Scratch behind my ear," Katie answered. "Or command me to wake up."

Right, of course. Katie was deep in a state of hypnotic trance. All Tom needed to do was help her wake up and start thinking clearly again.

"Sit down on the couch and wake up," Tom commanded, with a scratch behind the ears for emphasis.

Katie cat began to obey. Her hips slid down on to the couch and her eyes opened wide. She stretched her arms and opened her mouth like she was about to speak. Then just when it seemed like she was wide awake and aware again, her eyes glossed over and her arms fell slack to her side.

Creak! The front was opening slowly.

Katie cat heard the sound and seemed to slip into a momentary trance. Then she pounced towards the front door and kneeled with her hands between her knees.

Mistress was home.

12