The Cathartic Act of Reading

Story Info
She reads to her lover but somehow it becomes so much more.
6.8k words
4.75
2.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat on the bed behind me, his back leaning against the headboard and his eyes closed. He had his legs spread open to allow me enough room to sit in between them as I leaned my back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and just under my large breast, causing them to be squished together. He wore gray sweats and nothing else, I wore my star trek pajama shorts and a white crop top that left little to the imagination. The thin bra and panty set were nothing more than a slight barrier to what was to come. I moved to bend my legs slightly to better position the book that sat propped against my thick thighs.

"Read to me, Sunshine" he whispered softly against my ear before giving my neck a gentle kiss. I love that nickname, at first, I bucked against it because what kind of name is sunshine. Then he explained that I reminded him of everything good, everything that brought light to his life. The smell of homemade cookies, the brightness of my smile, my curiosity and even the joy I found in the most mundane things.

I began to blush; it wasn't like this was the first time. He had done this plenty of times during our 1year relationship but each time the action still made me blush. Reading was... a personal moment, a time where your space was yours and yours alone. You could cry or smile, anything your heart desired. I had never truly given that to someone else and he took it with care but also purpose. Sometimes I would still read alone but often he would request it be done with him. Somehow that kind of shared space was cathartic, in a way that I could never have anticipated. I felt vulnerable, shy but also, I felt that my passion to read was invigorated by his presence. As If I had to ensure that each word was understood and read precisely as it was meant to be.

"Okay" I said softly as I pushed my glasses up more firmly on my face as I opened the book to begin reading.

The words flowed from my lips as eyes moved across the page. I could picture him now, his head leaning back against the headboard and his eyes closed as he listened to the sound of my voice. I wondered how I sounded to him; soft and gentle or maybe even a little rough. It was about 30 pages in that I felt his fingers move from my hips and slowly upwards, they dug in only slightly, not enough to hurt but enough for me to be aware of their presence. My voice faltered slightly as I attempted to gather my wits about me. My eyes closed for a brief moment as I let out a soft breath that embodied all my emotions in that very moment.

"Don't stop" he leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "When you stop, I stop." He said before stopping his fingers just under my large breast.

I began reading again as his fingers played with the hem of my crop top, in that moment I regretted even wearing a bra to bed. What had been the point, I couldn't be bothered to remember. My fingers gripped the edges of the book a little tighter and I found myself rereading the same line at least 3 times. Yet, he made no comment of the mistake and instead gripped the underside of my breast in his hands, the lacy material the only thing stopping him from touching bare skin. I could feel his breath against my ear, the warmth, the way it seemed to escalate as his fingers finally got a good grip. This was not only a tease for him but also for me. He wanted to devour me; every fiber of my being was certain of it, but he was practicing self-control. I wanted to beg him to stop, to be wild and cave into his animalistic urges. I wanted to beg him to devour me in ways my imagination couldn't live up to. I said none of that though, instead I continued to read as I waited for that moment to come.

"Take off your bra" he said.

I obliged as he unclipped the back for me. I moved my arms to take it off, ensuring that I kept the crop top on as he made no mention of removing that as well. When I was done, I silently lifted up the book and continued to read. As if all this was perfectly normal and maybe in a way it was, maybe this was our kind of normal, even if it wasn't for everyone else. He gripped the underside of my breast again as I read each word my eyes glazed over. His thumbs began to brush over my nipples, which in turn became erect. A groan left my lips, and I lost my place on the page. He gave my breast a jiggle as I struggled to figure out where I left off and I had a feeling that he was enjoying watching me mess up.

"Uh, remember what I told you, if you stop then I stop." He said as he gave my nipples a pinch before removing his hands. A whimper of disappointment left my lips as I gripped the book a little tighter.

"No!!" I said desperately, his teasing had done a number on me, and I was hungry for more. "Please... Alex"

"Read" was all he said and exhaled before once again reading. I started from the top of the page as there was no hope of me being able to remember the last few words I had read.

I felt him begin to fondle my breast again, this time a bit more roughly than last. My words became a whisper, my breathing harsh as he began to rub my nipples through my top. His thumbs brushing over the hard points as he held my large breast. They were overflowing in his hands, unable to be contained. He suddenly let go but I was not without his touch for long, within moment he yanked down my top so aggressively the thin spaghetti straps snapped, and my breast fell free. The massive mounds were once again in his hold as I felt his lip press into my neck. He began to nip and suck in no particular pattern as my back arched, my ass pressing back into his hardened cock. I was sure I had read the last line at least two times as I let out a loud groan. I could feel his teeth digging into the side of my neck as he began to suck roughly at the sensitive flesh. I felt a bit of pain shoot through my body but within seconds that feeling was replaced by an intense feeling of pleasure. One that promised so much more, and the very thought caused my pussy to clench with need and anticipation.

"Alex, I can't read anymore. I-I c-" I groaned softly as I felt him take my nipples between his thumb and forefingers, giving them a pinch as his lips continued to attack my neck.

The book dropped from out of my hand and onto the bed, its pages closing and signifying the end of our playful game of how long she can last. The truth was that we both knew that I would not have lasted long, how can one focus on one thing when their mind wanted another. My mind wanted him, my body wanted him, my entire essence wanted to be one with his. Focusing on the words that had now become a blur, was not an option. We had done this enough times that we both knew how this would end. With him thrusting inside me, sweat forming on my brow and his name leaving my lips.

I trembled as I felt one of his hands leave my breast slowly moving downwards, over my stomach to the top of my shorts. He played with the band for a moment, his lips moving upwards to kiss right under my ear. My breath catches in my throat as I attempt to move away, it felt as if my senses were being overloaded. His sensual touch mixed with his kisses on my weak spots sent my brain into muddled waters. He immediately pulled me back in, his arm moving to grip around my waist right under my breast. It caged me right up against him as he began to whisper in my air, his warm breath sending a shiver through me.

"Where are you going, little bird? Don't like to be caged??" he asked, I could feel his lips move upwards into a smirk as he finally pushed his fingers down into pajama shorts. His fingers brushing over the cotton material of my dark blue panties. He gripped them, pulling the material upwards which caused them to press more firmly against my clit. This action solicited a groan from me that had a soft chuckle leaving his lips.

"Mm... I haven't even touched you yet and I can already tell you're dripping for me. Like a leaky faucet that can't control itself." he said as he kissed my earlobe gently.

"Tell me what you want." His words were soft, but I knew it was a demand.

"I want to-" I blushed softly, unable to finish. It felt almost wrong to say such dirty words out loud. Before I had met him, I would have never even done so, I wasn't used to dirty talk. I felt him give my panties another tug and by now they were wedged between my pussy lips and cupping my clit for dear life. I knew they had to be soaked by the juices leaking from my sopping wet pussy.

"If you want the real thing you're going to have to talk."

"I want to cum, I'm soaked, my pussy is soaked f-for you" I groaned as I began to move my hips to grind my pussy against my own soaked panties. "I-I just need to be touched by you. Please, I just need to be touched" I said breathlessly, closing my eyes.

I didn't care that he was watching me, I didn't care that I seemed desperate and needy, hungry for his touch and attention. I didn't care because all of this was indeed true. I desperately craved him and the heat that was overtaking my body would not be quenched unless I got what I wanted.

Finally, my pleas were answered as he released my panties from his hold. His fingers found their way inside of them as he touched my clit, and a loud moan filled his ears. He maneuvered his legs so that my long ones would be over top of his. He then bent his knees and spread them open which forced mines open as well, my legs thrown on each side of his thighs as if I was some deluxe meal being presented to the world. He began to use two fingers to rub against my clit, playing with it slow as a reminder that he controlled the pace of everything that was happening. It was truly funny that he had asked me whether I liked to be caged, when at the moment his arm was firmly wrapped around my waist, just under my large breast. My legs were thrown over each side of his thighs to ensure I couldn't close them. It didn't help that he had me facing away from him and towards the wall, he made it so that he controlled what I could see, touch and feel. Yet, I found that the idea only turned me on more. I could feel an orgasm building up agonizingly slow as his fingers moved along my clit. I couldn't see his hand moving along my pussy due to my breast blocking the view, but the feeling was enough, the way he expertly brushed his fingers along me was enough.

"Fuck, Alex, please" I whimper.

He removed his fingers from my clit and began to move up and down along my slit, eagerly listening for my reaction. I felt his finger go lower, moving along the outside of my aching hole, the same hole he would be filling with his thick cock later. I attempted to rock my hips to encourage him inside, but it was useless with my current position. Finally, my pleas were answered as he began to stuff his fingers inside of me. Two thick digits that stretched me open and had his name leaving my lips. His thumb came up to rub along my clit as he added a third finger inside of my hole that had me letting out a soft hiss. He began to pound them into me while his thumb flicked at my sensitive nub.

"Hm, that is it, that's my good girl. all it takes is one small squirt of cum out of that tight pussy of yours and you'll be satisfied" he said, even though we both knew it to be a lie if anything it would only make me crave him more.

That was the connection that we had; he sent this heat through me that was difficult to get rid of. My body silently begged for his. His warmth, his touch, as if we were two souls begging to be close to one another. In every way shape and form. I was his and he was mine in every sense of the word. I ached for him in ways that words could never fully express but rather a simple look, a touch, and his very presence with mine.

I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers giving me pleasure and allowed my body to know what true satisfaction was. My hand came up to grip his arm, digging my fingers into the flesh as the pleasure began to overwhelm me. I was trapped against him though, nowhere to go as his fingers helped to build up an orgasm that I knew would rock me to my core. My body trembled as I felt lightning bolts of pleasure course through me. I was hot mess as my eyes closed and my lips parted in a silent scream. Though he didn't need sounds to know that he had brought me to my climax, he didn't need screams or moans. The shakes of my body, the way my hips attempted thrust into his fingers even though I could barely move, all these and more were a clear signal that he had succeeded in his very first goal; make me come undone by his fingers alone.

"Oh god!! Y-yes, p-please. I'm begging you, yes!!" I suddenly began to scream as his fingers left my pussy and he focused them solely on my sensitive clit.

This only enhanced the intensity of my orgasm as my stomach began to tighten and my pussy began to clench. The muscles contracting as it searched for the one thing that was missing in this moment, his cock wedged firmly inside of me. Beggars could not be choosers though and I eagerly took what I could get from him. My eyes rolled back as my head settled back on his shoulders as it suddenly felt as if it weighed a ton. I felt his hand grab onto my breast and expertly tease my nipples as his other hand continued to play with my clit as he stretched out my orgasm. I shook in his arms as my moans filled the room. I couldn't control myself; I couldn't control the intense pleasure that made its way through every single inch of my body.

By the time my orgasm finished I was limp in his arms, trembles shooting through me. He wasn't done with me though, nowhere near and he made that very clear as he yanked off every piece of clothing on my body until I was naked and ready to be fucked by him. I felt slightly jaded by the fact that he still wore his sweatpants, but I was far too turned on to even question it. In that moment all I cared about was feeling him inside of me as he finally forced me to face him, his beautiful brown eyes now staring into my own. I wondered if the fiery desire in his matched mine. He cupped my ass in his fingers, allowing himself to enjoy the feel of the thick flesh in his hands.

"Pull it out." He said simply and without hesitation I immediately brought my hands toward his covered cock, dying to the throbbing member in any way possible. It was easy access; he wore no underwear and I simple had to pull down the material of his sweats just under his ass before being presented with his thick cock. My hand was shaking as I grabbed it, I was far too excited that even this simple task had me unable to think coherently. Finally, I felt his warmth under my hand, the throbbing veins waiting to feel the warmth of my mouth and I wouldn't keep him waiting for long. Within moments I was leaning forward to run my tongue along the underside of his cock with partial curiosity and partial desire.

I ached to taste him as much as I ached to see his reaction. I was not disappointed as he bucked his hips, and a soft groan filled my ears. Yes, he was as hungry for me as I was for him. I couldn't help myself as I took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to repeatedly run my tongue over the tip. The taste of his precum sent a jolt through me that had me hallowing out my cheeks to suck a little more firmly. He bucks his hips again, which sent his cock further into my mouth and a muffled groan leaving my lips.

I began to movie my fingers downwards to touch my sopping wet pussy but before my fingers could even reach my hips, I felt him grab my arm and pull me up against his chest. "No, you don't" he said, his smile teasing as he held me against his chest and stared into my eyes for a brief moment. His gaze was filled with desire, a desire for me but also something else. Something even more potent than the need to devour me, beyond lust, something that words could never truly describe. He gently touched a strand of my curly hair as he leaned down to gently kiss me on the lips, his eyes never truly leaving mine. I was captivated, both physically and emotionally, no one could have my attention as much as he. I groaned in pleasure from just a simple kiss, and he took that as a sign to deepen it further. Soon his tongue was thrusting into my mouth as his fingers began to squeeze my ass. One hand stayed firmly on my left ass cheek as the other moved downwards and in between my legs. His fingers immediately became damp with my essence as he teased my entrance with his forefinger.

My pussy clenched and unclenched as I groaned against his mouth, the teasing was too much. Pleasure coursed through me as I tried to push my hips downward while simultaneously kissing him on the lips. I found that the action itself wasn't too hard with me being tall, but I found that he would not give me more than he was willing to, and I would simply need to practice patience. His fingers began to move upwards; I could feel the juices from my pussy now coating along my ass. Suddenly I felt them press against my puckered little hole, gently at first before becoming firmer. An excitement began to move through me at the very idea of him entering my tight asshole and coating it with his seed. Though, a slight tinge of fear made itself present, fear of the pain of having my hole stretched and that fear caused me to tense slightly while we kissed.

His hand stilled as he pulled away from the kiss to look at me. "If you stay that tense love, my fingers will barely be able to push through, even with the juices from your slick pussy on them." I nodded my head in understanding as my tongue darted out to lick my lips but still my body remained tense.

"Do you trust me?" he asked. "yes" I said without hesitation, startled by the question. My trust in him was immeasurable and I wondered why in this moment he questioned it.

"Then trust me now, in the end I will always make sure you feel nothing but immeasurable pleasure" he said before leaning forward to nip at my lower lip.

I nodded my head and within seconds I was loosened up again, eager, and ready for what was next. I trembled with anticipation as he continued to tease my hole by gently rubbing his finger along it, he would occasionally push just the tip of his finger inside before pulling it out. This small action received strong response from me as I whimpered and groaned. I silently begged him for more as I thrusted my tongue in and out of his mouth to convey my excitement.

Finally, after gathering more juices from my pussy, he began to press two fingers into me, and I was stuck in the valley between pleasure and pain. The experience wasn't entirely new, his fingers had danced in the direction of my ass a time or two but never had they entered it so deeply. The feeling was so different from my pussy but somehow the same in the sense that I noticed those same tingles shooting through my body. The tingles that told me that I was enjoying every second of this even if it was a little uncomfortable. After a few thrusts and his lips moving along my neck, the pleasure began to become more intense.

Within moments I was beginning to grind my pussy against him. His sweats were still pulled down to mid-thigh and I knew I was coating him in my juices, but it was clear he cared very little as he bit into the side of my neck a little deeper, sucking at the flesh as he suddenly added a third finger and stretched out my ass a little further. Was he preparing, I wondered, to finally plunge his thick cock into my ass and empty his seed out into it to mark the territory as his own. He had done it with every other part of my body, and I knew it would be only a matter of time before he finally made his way around the final barrier to completely owning me.

"Please. I need to feel you inside of me. Please, I can't wait anymore" I begged, my tone pleading and desperate.

I felt no shame in it either, I wanted him inside of me and the idea of having to wait even a moment longer filled me with dread. I felt beads of sweat form on my forehead and my pussy begin to squeeze in anticipation as I attempted to grab his cock in my hand to put him inside of me. He grabbed my wrist with a smile as his fingers left my ass and even that felt like a lost.

12