The Cathartic Act of Reading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patience love, I've got you. I'm going to fuck you so good you'll spend the rest of the night curled up beside me, but you have to practice patience."

His hand moved to cup my pussy, but his eyes never left my own. He stared at me for a few moments, his eyes accessing my face before he finally spoke, a smirk on his lips. "You feel like you're desperate to be filled up and used." He said before unexpectedly stuffing three fingers inside of me. A tremble went through me and I had to grip his shoulders in order to steady myself atop him. He then removed those fingers to bring them closer to his face for examination, they were soaked with the evidence of my desire. I gasped as I watched him stuff them into his mouth and begin to lick every bit of it off. The sight of this only made my desire for him intensify, I loved how unashamedly kinky he could be.

"You taste desperate to be filled up and used." He said before he leaned back against the headboard, and I stared at him in disbelief.

Was it over, was he simply going to tease me tonight? I both hated and loved the idea; loved the idea of the build up I would have to endure but also hated that I would not be devoured by his cock tonight.

"Take off my sweats for me. I'd hate to fuck you and be constricted like this." I looked at his face and could see the teasing look. He had purposely watched my internal battle of what was to come next and I glared at him even though I truly wasn't upset. I began to move his sweatpants from his legs, though not without teasing him first. I began to kiss and nip along his hips, my fingers brushing along his cock and his thighs. Finally, I yanked them off of his feet, relishing the sight of him naked before me. It did not matter that I slept beside him, it did not matter how many times I saw him. I never tired of looking at him like this.

"Come here" his voice was soft, like butter on warm toast and I felt compelled to do exactly what he said. I came towards him and straddled his waist with a smile. One of his hands cupped my cheek and the other gripped my hip. His fat cock stood proudly between us, and I could already imagine the way he would stretch me.

"Even in the midst of wanting to fuck your brains out I have to stop for a moment to admire how beautiful you are. My sexy little nerd." He said before leaning forward to kiss me.

I felt a warmth fill me and emotion well up inside of me. I had never imagined that I could crave someone so desperately, need them so heartily. Every fiber in my body existed in this very moment for him and while that thought made me sound a little crazy, I found that I truly didn't care. I simply wanted nothing more than to please him and be pleased in that moment. Suddenly I felt what I had been waiting for, the head of his fat cock entering into my tight hole. He continued to thrust his tongue deep into my mouth and I could taste remnants of my juices on it. My groans were muffled as we kissed, and I felt his fingers dig into my wide hips as he slowly slipped his cock deeper inside. The amount of pleasure I received from being stretched by him seemed almost unnatural, I wanted every inch of me to be filled with him.

He was teasing me still, I knew it, the feel of him slowly slipping his cock into the depths of my pussy was almost too much to bear. It was like having a spoonful of ice cream but being denied the entire bowl. I wanted to be filled up and fucked, I needed to feel every inch of him pounding inside of me. My fingers gripped the strands of his hair as I began to move my hips downwards, my eyes never leaving his as I pulled back from the kiss. I wanted him to witness the desire and need raging through me, I wanted him to see the fire that began to build in my dark brown eyes as they dilated.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Sunshine. You feel so fucking good." He said with his head leaning up against the headboard, his eyes half-lidded as I took the full length of his cock inside of me.

He moved his hand down to grip my ass when I finally sank down to the base. I felt so full, so stretched, and it caused my body to tremble with delight. This is what I had waited for, this was what I had been craving, this made every moment of teasing worth it. It felt like home, like this was exactly where I belonged, like every inch was made to fill me up even if it took some effort to get it inside of me. I settled there for a moment, savoring the feel of him inside of my tight pussy. Within moments though he used his grip on my ass to move my hips up and down on his cock, setting a rhythm for how our time together would be.

I followed it, eager to please and once he saw that I had it down he loosened his grip only slightly but kept his hands placed on either cheek. He watched me, admiring the view of me taking his cock, my face twisted in a look of pure pleasure as I clenched around him. My breath came out in harsh pants as a sweat began to form on my forehead. The room was becoming hotter, my body reacting to the intensity of the pleasure coursing through me. Eventually I needed more, I was desperate to have him, I moved my hips faster and harder in response to this growing need.

"Fuck!!" he grunted as he began to thrust his hips to match my speed, his face twisted into an expression I had grown to love, one of pure unfiltered lust. The look of an animal that had finally cornered its prey and was set to devour it and he did exactly that. He began to fuck me, really fuck me, his cock thrusting up into me and sending a scream tearing from my lips. I threw my head back as I clenched around his cock, I wanted to beg him to go harder and rougher, but words failed me. The only thing I could manage to do was scream his name as a signal of just how good he made me feel.

Suddenly, he pushed me onto my back, his cock still thrusting into my aching tight pussy. He pressed his hands to my knees and forced them towards the bed, opening my soaked pussy to his eyes. I was dripping, the juices from my pussy sliding all the way down to my ass and the sounds of him slamming into me could be heard all throughout the room, mixed in with the sounds of his heavy breathing and my desperate moans. He slipped in until his balls slapped against my plump bottom and pulled out until just the head was stuffed inside of me. He was going harder and faster, so fast in fact that occasionally his cock would slip out of my pussy from just how soaked I was. Those moments were the saddest for me, the lost off his cock left me cold and wanting but he would just as quickly stuff it back inside of me.

I loved that about him, his need to make sure I was always sated and happy. My fingers moved to grip the sheets and my back arched in desire as his cock would slip out again but this time when he slammed himself into me it wouldn't be my pussy was filled to the brim but rather my ass. A gasp of shock left my lips as I felt the head of his cock roughly thrust into my tight hole, stretching me wide and giving my ass a taste of what my pussy had experienced. I whimpered as the mixture of pleasure and pain somehow turned me on more as my pussy clenched for dear life. Desperate to grab on to something, anything, to show just how much desire was coursing through me.

He placed his forehead on my shoulder, a tremble going through his body as he attempted to calm the pleasure coursing through him. My pussy had been tight, but the feel of my tight little asshole was a whole other experience. So, he stayed still, his cock filling me up halfway.

"Sunshine, I'm going to fuck your ass and I'm going to fuck it good because if I pull out of you now, I'll just nut all over your thighs and you deserve to be filled up with my seed."

With that he slowly began to move his hips, his cock slipping in and out of my tight ass. I had to steady my breathing and relax my body to deal with even half of his cock filling me up. Being fucked like this was an experience that words could never truly do justice to. I arched my back, my tongue darting out to lick my lips, as he began to give me long and slow thrust. It took a moment or two but eventually the pain began to subside and all that was left was intense pleasure. My moans began to fill the room as he watched my face, taking in my looks of pleasure. He leaned forward to nibble at my lower lip before giving me an enthusiastic kiss that sent a tremble through me. I felt his hands grip my hips as he suddenly began to move faster, sending his full length into my ass. My groans filled the room as he began to move his lips downwards, first along my jaw and then down to my neck, I could feel his teeth digging into the flesh just as his cock pulled out until just the tip before slamming the full length back into me.

My eyes rolled back as I became overwhelmed by the intensity of the pleasure his thick cock gave me. I kept my legs spread wide for him as he used my hips for leverage and began to fuck my ass as if he were an animal starved, receiving his only relief. He moved one hand towards my pussy and began to play with my sensitive clit. This caused my hips to buck as my screams filled up the room and I struggled to focus on anything. I felt overstimulated in the most wonderful way as his mouth sucked at my neck, his cock filled up my ass and his fingers played with my pussy. He knew where to touch and when, how to angle his hips and maneuver his fingers. I could already feel my stomach tightening as the orgasm built up.

"That's it... that's it sunshine." His warm breath tickled my neck. "Tell me what you want??" he groaned.

"I-I fuck" I said instead, my hips giving a jerk. "Oh fuck, I-I don't know, I don't know" I whimpered as I began to desperately move my hips. He slowed down the movement of his fingers against my clit but continued to pound into my ass.

"Say it, tell me. I need to know." His voices sounded strained, desperate almost and I knew he would cum any moment.

"I need to feel you cum in me. I need to f-feel you fill up my asshole with your seed. Please!! Cum for me, cum in me. I'm desperate for it, I need you." I said, sweat coating my forehead and my throat was slightly strained from all the screaming I had done.

I had no room for shame or embarrassment, I cared little that I was begging. All I cared about was being fucked and used, filled up with his seed as he watched me take each inch of his cock. I had no room for shame in a moment like this when pleasure was all consuming. All I could think about was how it would feel to have his warm cum leaking out of my asshole as I laid there, limp and satisfied. I released the sheets from my hold to grip my large breast in my hands, my fingers pinching my nipples as I did so.

My glasses were slightly crooked on my face, becoming heated up by the warmth filling the room, my lips twisted as I groaned under him. Even with the fog filling up my frames I could see the look of admiration and pure lust on his face. This was the look of a man who appreciated what he saw, who wanted to savor what he saw, and knew how lucky he was to be here experiencing this moment. He was always so cool, calm, and collected but moments like these I knew without a shadow of a doubt how much he cared for me. When he was vulnerable and ready to succumb to pleasure, I could see the plethora of emotions he hardly said but still felt.

"Fuck me, Alex, give me your seed and make me your good girl."

He smiled down at me, slowing his thrust for a moment to get a good look at me. I could see a strand of his hair sticking to his forehead and a genuine smile on his lips before he suddenly began to slam into me roughly. He fucked me as if I had unleashed some inner beast, his entire cock filling me up and stretching my asshole far more than I had ever anticipated. At the same time his thumb began to rub along my clit, sending waves of pleasure through me. His other hand dug into my hip, leaving an imprint as his absolutely devoured me. Nothing was gentle about the way he touched me, savored me, nothing was delicate about the way he touched my body. At the same though he wasn't attempting to give me just pain, he instead offered me the perfect balance of pleasure and pain that had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

I enjoyed an out of body experience as I parted my lips and let loose a scream that hurt even my own ears. I was cumming, my pussy and asshole tightening as I did so. I could feel the warm liquid erupting from my pussy as he continued to pay attention to my clit. I began pinching at my nipples which sent a jolt through my body just as he filled up my entire ass with his cock. He pressed his forehead to my breast, his body shaking as he began to erupt into my ass, I could feel his warm seed filling me up, taking up home in every bit of my ass that it could, blocked from exiting by the thickness of his cock. We were both a shaking hot mess, our groans blending in with one another as our bodies stayed entwined. I moved my fingers to tangle in his hair, paying no mind to the fact that the short strands were soaked with the sweat that had formed during our passionate moment. My mind was a little bit hazy, still coming down from its momentary high it had received from my intense orgasm, but I felt his slowly began to pull out of my ass and I groaned in surprise, the fog slowly clearing from my mind as he left me empty and aching.

I would never be the same after feeling him enter my ass, completely ravaging it, and I was all the better for it. He wrapped an arm around my waist and moved to lay on his back. He ensured that I went with him, pulling my body with his so that my head lay on his chest, my breast pressed to his side and my leaking asshole exposed. I could still feel it clenching and unclenching, the warm cum now coating the inside of my cheeks. He grabbed my glasses off my face to place them on the bedside table. He moved his hand lazily up and down my back, savoring the feel of my skin under his had hand. I could already imagine the satisfied smile on his face, the lazy curve to his lips, he was just as happy as me in this moment. Needless to say, I was happy, so very happy, this was the kind of happiness that substance could ever quite match. This was a natural happiness brought on by someone whose presence brought you to cathartic moments like this.

"Get some rest, Sunshine. We've got a whole lot more to experience when you wake up." He said and with that promise I closed my eyes, allowing his warmth to wrap around me and take hold.

Yes, we had a whole lot more to experience, and I was ready for every single moment of it.

12