The Catholic College Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" I pleaded, rocking my hips to drive additional girth into me. I wanted all of him buried balls deep in my hungry cunt. I wanted to feel myself achieve my first cum from his delightful penis. It felt amazing. He felt incredible. I never expected to receive the joy and gratification I was from this. From a red-blooded man.

He needed no more invitation and he began to pound into me viciously, bouncing me up and down like a rag doll on his turgid fuck meat. I could feel him moving inside of me, his hulking rod stimulating every bit of my quim. I was delirious with delight, wantonly meeting his frenzied pumps deep within with my own.

His grunts and groans of euphoria just seemed to spur me on. I rocked, gyrated, and swiveled my hips to match his movements. We truly were connected, two becoming one as he took me roughly against the wall of the building behind the shrubbery. It hurt but it felt so fucking divine all at once. I loved his dominance. I craved my submission to him. He was using me for his selfish gain but I didn't care. I was letting him.

My second orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. My juices coated his thrusting shaft as he continued to plow into me all through my release to prolong it. The sensations overwhelmed me. I had never known joy such as this.

"I'm gonna cum," he murmured, against my bruised lips. I was sure if anyone was nearby they could surely hear us. But I was out of restraint.

"Yes! Yesssssss!" I moaned out, barely recognizing my voice. I sounded like a slut. I had no discipline over my actions or body. This state of bliss he had me in was erotic.

I felt his cock throb and pulse inside of me and then a sticky hot liquid spilling into my unprotected pussy. I realized he was cumming inside of me. The recognition set my final and most epic orgasm off. I was thrashing in his strong arms, my back bowed, as I peaked with him.

He held me as we both came down from our epic highs. I returned each of his hungry kisses, gnawing on his lower lip, trembling like a leaf as he lowered me to my feet so I could straighten myself up. I was a hot spectacle and so was he.

"That was great. I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow, Hannah."

I nodded in agreement as he kissed me one last time and then fled to quickly get to his dormitory. My head was spinning. What the fuck had I just done? But I couldn't worry about the aftermath now. I had to pray my roommate was asleep.

I knew I looked like a total wreck. My clothes were tussled, my pants were soaked, and I was flushed with the arousal from being freshly fucked by my new and shiny beau. I had never undergone the fulfillment I got from him. What had I been missing out on all these years? Had I been robbing myself this whole time? Or was Justin just that favorable?

My roommate was thankfully fast asleep. I hastily cleaned myself by taking a quick shower and then got into bed. I wasn't sure if I could even sleep. My assignments were light so I knew if I woke up early I could get my homework done in time before I had to go to class, for which I was grateful for.

I was an emotional train wreck, my stomach in knots. I was feeling so many conflicting emotions. I had let a man fuck me. His cum had been leaking out of me before I washed it away in the harsh spray of the water. Worst of all, I was delighted in what he had done to me. Had I enabled him? I had spread my legs for him like nothing more than a typical slut.

What did Justin think of me now? Was he going to tell his friends that he fucked me? Was he popular? Were there going to be rumors about the two of us? Did anyone spot us? I had so many unanswered questions whirling around in my head. The most important being what the hell happens now?

I had to believe that we are all grown-ups. Straight people fucked on their first date, right? It had just happened so fast and now I had to deal with the outcome. There's no way in hell I was going to tell Carrie, I couldn't. She would be so devastated and pissed. And though she had every right to be, I couldn't bear the disappointment it would bring.

The next day was nerve-wracking, to say the least. I woke up in just as much inner turmoil as the night before. I barely managed to finish my studies before rushing out the door to get to my locker on time.

Justin was still there grabbing his books. He saw me and smiled that magnetic smile of his. "Hey. I've got to get to class but can I see you later?"

I felt put on the spot, but I nodded. "Of course. Text me."

He gave me a quick kiss and then was off on his way. I noticed a few of the girls in the hallway staring. I shook it off and gathered my thoughts and books and ran to class, thinking about him the whole time. Thinking about the illicit pleasure I had received from his cock inside of me. Thinking of how good he had made me feel with his competent fingers.

The prospect of a repeat tonight made my traitorous cunt wet. I should have wanted to put an end to it, instead, all I could think about was having his hard-hung dick stuffed deep into my pussy for the second time tonight.

I knew I could get pregnant, I wasn't daft in that way. I was going to have to go to the student pharmacy and get the morning-after pill. How embarrassing. Was I going to need to start taking birth control? I couldn't imagine making Justin wear protection. I was hooked on the feel of how that cum had felt spraying into me. It was a sentiment I had not known until last night and it was dissimilar to any other.

Since I was going to take the pill he could cum in me tonight and it would still be in effect. The thought of it made me squirm in my chair. How could I idolize it and him so much? How could I yearn for him again so painfully? I had never wished for the opposite sex in my life. Something about Justin just gravitated me to him. I felt drawn to him. He was good-looking, sexy. He made me feel so fucking good. So why not?

Well, I could think of a million reasons not to pursue our connection. Maybe that is why I was drawn to him so much. He was the bad guy in this. I was a lesbian in a relationship with another woman, I wasn't supposed to have these outlawed responses when he was in my reflections. Desiring him was unconscionable. Yet I did. All I could think about was a repeat of last night.

One of the cute girls in the class came up beside me after the bell rang. "Hey, you're Hannah, right?"

I gave a nod with a tentative smile, my Spidey senses tingling. "Yeah. And you're Anna?"

She smiled. She was adorable, with dark skin and long black hair. "That's me. I hear you're dating Justin. Good catch, girl! He is so handsome. I overheard him telling his friends how hot he thinks you are."

Well, shit. Seems like Justin had been running his mouth but she didn't mention the fucking so that was good at least. Justin had to be smart about what he said too, or at least I hoped. "Yeah, I am. He's great so far. I mean, we just started dating yesterday. It all happened so fast."

Anna chuckled. "That's usually how it goes. Just don't let him take advantage of a pretty girl like you! Make him work for it."

I laughed, liking her spirit. "Of course. Thanks, Anna. It's great to meet you."

"You as well. I'll see you around. We should grab lunch sometime soon!" Anna suggested, her smile enthusiastic.

I grinned. "I'd like that." Was I becoming popular because I was dating Justin? Was this what being a straight woman was like?

I couldn't help it, I was rejoicing in the attention. My world was shifting. I was evolving. What more could I ask for?

I couldn't get Justin off of my mind. The way his lips felt so remarkable on mine. God, he was a phenomenal kisser. The way his hands had callously groped me and brought my body to life manipulating me like a puppet master plucking the strings. The gratification he brought me had been astounding.

I hated myself. I should be worried about Carrie. I loved her. But the way Justin had made me feel excelled in comparison to my previous intimate encounters with her. She had made love to me with a strap-on before but it was nowhere near as pleasing as the real deal had been. Something about the way that Justin had touched me so dauntlessly got my juices flowing. He had all but forced himself on me but I had loved it.

My roommate texted me right before the last class of the day finished up that she was going over to a friend's house tonight for a study date. Her timing couldn't have been more meticulous.

I texted Justin to come to visit me in my dorm. It was strictly impermissible but I didn't care. I let him in at my door and he told me no one had seen him come up.

I pounced him and kissed him with passion, wanting to feel his magnificent hands all over me. This time we could fuck on a bed behind closed doors. I could see him naked as the day he was born in all of his glory.

"We have to be quiet," I implored, impatiently tugging his shirt off over his head, my legs wrapped snugly around his waist. I ran my hands over his strong chest, feeling his hard muscles. His form was so different from Carrie's. He was so immense, so stalwart. His flesh was rugged and felt immaculate against mine. He was so fucking desirable.

"I know. We'll rent a hotel this weekend and we can be as loud as we want. I'll fuck you all night long," he promised, growling against my lips.

"Oh, God, yes. Take me. Fuck me, claim me, Justin. I'm yours," I murmured, feeding at his lips.

I lifted my arms so he could get my t-shirt off. I fell on the bed with him and sat up to frantically open his jeans. I knew he was hard for me. I could see his big cock straining to be free of his pants. My mouth watered at the sight. I was drunk on him.

When I exposed him, I wrapped my hand around him and gave him a few good strokes. He felt so heavy in my hand. I jerked him for a long moment, staring up into his eyes, seeing his handsome face cloud over with lust the more I touched him. It was all for me. He craved me just as much as I wanted him.

I released him and took off my shorts and spread my legs invitingly. Justin took the hint and kicked his pants off. He then lifted my hips and angled his long cock so that it was poised at my soaked gash. Once again I was dripping for him, without any real foreplay involved. He hadn't even barely touched me and I was gushing!

"Put it in me, Justin. I need to feel you inside of me," I prompted, scraping my nails down his muscular chest.

"You're so sexy, Hannah," he murmured, before rolling his hips and urging his cock into my eager cunt. I felt the heavenly feeling of him spreading me, gaping me open around his girth. I knew from then on I didn't want to go a day without his penis in me. He had me hook, line, sinker. I was hopelessly addicted to him and the contentment he made me experience when we made love.

"Yeah, that's it," I groaned out, rolling my hips to meet his steady thrusts. His large shaft was rapidly scraping along every inch of my inner walls and I was hastily surging toward a massive cum. What we were doing was unethical, forbidden. The exhilaration was like no other. I never wanted him to quit fucking me.

He was groaning quietly but like a great beast as he labored into my honeyed depths. I raised my head to watch his mammoth girth pumping in and out of me continually. I was enamored with the sight. He could fit that giant thing inside of me? It was crazy to think about.

We were soon moving in sync, our bodies as one. Was that part of what made this so remarkable? I stared into his stunning blue eyes adoringly as he fucked me hard on the bed.

"You're making me cum," I moaned out, feeling his solid spear caressing my clit enjoyably every time he drove forward.

"Yeah, cum on that cock," he demanded, adjusting his angel so he was hitting all the right spots with his virile manhood to make me lose it.

I pulled the pillow behind me over my face to wail into it as I lost it. My hips frantically gyrated against his as I came better than he'd made me formerly. My cunt was clasping and clenching him as he mercilessly fucked me through my glorious orgasm.

He was banging into me, my small tits bouncing wildly as he excitedly pumped. I watched his long arm extend so he could grasp and yank my nipples, something he was mindful of that made me get overstimulated.

"Yes!" I hissed, wriggling my hips invitingly, compelling him to lose it. I arched my back to give him better admission to my bitty titties.

He took advantage and leaned forward to cup and squeeze them roughly, crushing my nipples and wrenching them brutally.

The combination of him shoving vigorously into me and his manipulation of my flesh sent me flying high with a release much fiercer than the latter. My womanly juices splashed out of me all over his manhood as he rammed my tight little pussy.

He smirked as I soaked his thighs with my feminine ejaculate. He somehow managed to stay in me through it all.

"I'm gonna hose your insides with my cum," he announced, his pace accelerating swiftly.

"Cum inside me, Justin! Fill me up with your cum!" I begged, tugging him down to me for a deep kiss.

He smooched me passionately as his hips continuously drove forward. I could feel his heavy balls full with his sperm bouncing off my ass with each decisive stroke.

I was on the brink of another climax as I wrapped my legs and arms around him, imprisoning him inside. My heels pushed on his ass, needing to feel him blast off within. His body felt so enormous over mine, our flesh fitting faultlessly together. My tits were pinched pleasantly against his broad chest. I could feel my nipples grating over his rough skin as he pleasured me.

He kept his mouth glued to mine as he pounded his orgasm into me, groaning huskily against my lips while the spongy tip of him smacked savagely against my cervix, causing that savory mix of ecstasy and agony. I felt the familiar heat of his cum firing into me and it set me off as we came in unison as he fed my insatiable pussy his molten spunk.

He thrust a few more times before he was sated and could give my voracious cunt no more of his seed.

As much as I wanted him to hang around, I knew he couldn't. We lay in silence smooching each other softly for long moments before I forced my mouth from his.

"I don't want you to go, but you have to," I said, biting his lower lip teasingly.

"Fuck. I know. I'll book a hotel for Saturday night. I can't wait to fuck you and hear you scream my name."

God, he was so fucking bold! Why didn't Carrie speak to me like this?

"Okay. Now, go."

I shooed him out the door after making sure the hall was empty after a few more deep kisses. I then took a brisk shower, cleaning his sperm out of me. I was curious and got some of it on my fingers away from the harsh spray of the shower and tasted it. It was salty-sweet, pleasant to my pallet. I scooped out more and more and licked it off like a wanton slut, my pussy throbbing. I wished he was here with me to give me an extra meal. Even his semen was appetizing.

I went to the pharmacy and got the pill. I took it right away, as I couldn't afford to get pregnant right now. I couldn't let Carrie learn what I was doing behind her back. That I had fucked a man twice now and he was the best lover I ever had. How I was addicted to his cock like a druggie needing her fix. I would be jonesing for him until Saturday came.

Could it get any worse? Oh, it could get a lot worse. This was just the beginning of my sexual journey with men.

12