The Cathouse Caretaker Ch. 10

Story Info
Hail, hail, the gangbang’s all here! Frank proposes to Abby?
3.9k words
4.73
4k
9

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning when she awoke Abigail knew she was going to miss Candy terribly. She and Ginger had been a part of each other's lives everyday for as long as she could remember. They may not have shared any DNA but they were sisters in every important way.

Henry woke up to see her sitting up in bed, deep in thought, and knew the reason why.

"Candy?"

"Ya, I'm worried. I'm happy for her but I'm also worried."

"Why?"

"I'm worried that something will go wrong and I know how much she wants love in her life and what could be a bigger stumbling block than what we do for a living?"

"I get it," he said, "but I'm encouraged that Charlie blew up his entire life for the chance, just the chance, to love her. You don't see that in a person very often. Maybe something else will get in the way but I'm encouraged by his dedication to her."

"Me too. I can't imagine the shit he went through with family and friends to end his marriage plans and alter his life. I'm just worried because I want this for her so badly."

"I know you do, sweetheart. I don't have the connection with her that you do but I've come to love her and I want her to be happy as well."

They looked at each other and Henry said, "Something like this makes you realize..." but again he couldn't finish the sentence as Abby kissed him and they embraced.

Changing the tone of the morning, Henry said, "How about we get ready for work and I'll shave your legs?!?"

"Mmmmmmm, you better be serious, mister, because I'd love that! And maybe at the end..."

He put his forefinger to her lips, "Consider it done. You know, I invented the 'leg shave with climax', except this time for the last part I'm using whip cream."

"Mmmmmm"

***

Later at the cathouse, Henry set up shop for the day, mindful that Candy's absence would require him to contact all her regulars and anything else on her calendar.

Following close behind him was a clean shaven Abigail with a glow about her. "Here comes Miss Sunshine," said Henry, admiring his handy work.

"You missed a spot," she teased him going upstairs.

He laughed. "I didn't miss the spot that counted!"

Lana walked in right then, "Were you talking about what I think you were talking about?"

"Ah, I don't know. Shaving her legs? Ya, sometimes I shave her legs. She thinks I might have missed something. What's up, Lana?"

"A couple of things. I wanted to tell you I'm back seeing Jim again and that's been going well. I don't know why I'm telling you this because you probably don't care anyway."

"No, you're wrong. I'm glad to hear it. I want happiness in your life so if it's with Jim then that's great."

"But you don't really like him."

"I wouldn't call him for bowling and a beer but that doesn't matter. Besides, I don't know him that well. The point is you like him and I'd only be concerned if he hurt you."

She took a second to process what he said and then, "Besides going over my schedule today I need to have you sign these papers." She handed him a large envelope. As soon as he touched them he knew what they were.

"These are the final divorce papers. Since there was nothing to contest the process was fairly quick."

"Could you give me a few minutes and then we can talk again?" he asked.

Sensing his struggle, she said, "Sure," and went to her room.

He stared at the envelope like it contained Kryptonite. He understood it was the right thing to do but it also represented failure and loss. Something that had begun with such promise and joy had ultimately fallen in a heap of sadness.

Their single redemptive connection was their resurrected friendship and he held onto it dearly. Nonetheless, these divorce papers...looking at them...touching them, felt like being smothered. He sobbed, head down on the desk, and kept talking to himself, 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.'

A hand touched the back of his head and he looked up at Lana. "I know, Henry, I know. I spent last night doing the same thing." She caressed his cheek, wiping away the tears. "Would you hold me, Henry?"

He stood up, they embraced and together shared the formal end of their marriage. "I never want to lose you," he said. "You and I are forever," she said.

From the top of the stairs Abigail sat and listened to the sound of their goodbye.

***

At the morning house meeting Henry began with the obvious problem of redistributing as many of Candy's appointments as possible without canceling the whole week.

"It's impossible to cover everything but I'll read them off and if you can take something, speak up and I'll text the client."

For the most part things went smoothly down the list...

"Mr. ShyGuy, Tuesday at 2pm?"

"He pays but he's afraid to take his clothes off for some weird reason," said Abby, "He always cums in his pants."

"I'll take him," said Ginger. "I take it as a personal challenge to get those pants off!"

"Mr. GermSquirm, Wednesday at noon."

Abby enthusiastically raised her hand, "He puts you in a medical gown with mask. These days, not such a bad idea. Besides, I feel like I'm performing surgery!"

"Okay, this next one's a little tricky. Group of six guys, many come here individually, got together and decided they wanted a gangbang with one girl. Candy had already taken this on for six this afternoon, so do I have any takers? Pays great. Ginger? Abby?"

Initially, no one jumped at it but finally Lana said, "I'll do it."

"Are you sure?" asked Henry. "They're going to fuck you silly everywhere and it will be relentless. You've never been in a gangbang...are you sure?"

"Okay, so you try and talk me into whips and nipple clamps and now you're trying to talk me out of a gangbang. Getting mauled by six healthy young dicks sounds a lot better than a nipple clamp."

Everyone stopped and looked at each other, considering her logic and Henry said, "Ya, I guess so."

"Besides I've secretly wanted to try it," added Lana, looking directly at Henry, "and I'm just in the mood to fly kamikaze."

He knew what she was referring to.

"Right," he said. "If you don't mind I'll be watching out for you on the monitor."

"Oh, Henry, don't act like you're doing community service. You know you're going to get your nuts off watching me take that much cock."

"That's true, Lana," said Abigail, "he's such a little pervert. I just realized I'm in love with a pervert! Oh no! I better stay with him so he doesn't further defile cathouse property!"

He was laughing but gave a mock defense, "I do it for you girls. Not only for your safety but to let you know what a great job you're doing."

"Pervert," said Ginger.

"Pervert," said Abigail.

"Pervert," said Lana

At that moment Edgar appeared at the top of the landing with a salute, "Ready for work, sir!"

"Pervert," they all said in unison.

***

Through the intercom to her room, Henry let Abigail know that "Frank is here."

Edgar escorted the grocery manager to her and opening the door he said, "Abigail, it's Frank to see you. Have a wonderful time, sir."

Closing the door behind him, Frank said, "What's the deal with that little pervert?"

On the heels of their earlier house meeting she burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing...so, Frank, you finally found your crush! I didn't know. I thought you just wanted in my pussy."

"Well that's how it started but the more I was around you the more I said to myself, 'I'm rather fond of that little spitfire! Of course, I was married and..."

"And now you're not."

"And now I'm not. I hate to complain, Abigail, especially since this first one's free, but your prices are a bit steep. That guy downstairs told me your regular fee. I remember when I could nail that snatch across my desktop for a hundred smackers."

"What can I tell you, Frank, it's the law of supply and demand and my pussy's in demand. So are you here to talk to me or fuck me?"

"Both. Now get those panties off and spread 'em!"

Then he did something unexpected and went down on her. "Oh, Frankie! That, uhhh, feels so good. Down a little bit...ya, right there. Uhhhhh, oh fuuuuccckkk, uhnnnnnn"

"Like that, spitfire? I learned that little trick from one of the cashiers that came after you. It's called cunnilingus. Turns out the chicks like that."

"Frank, shut up and fuck me."

For once Frank almost shut up and fucked her. "Just like old times you little tart."

He slammed into her over and over, longer than she expected. Apparently, he really missed her. Abigail was surprised when she came again. "Fuck me, Frankie!!"

After it was over and Frank had splashed his spunk on her face, "That's my, Abigail. Yes. Think about it, you could be the wife of a grocery store manager. Can't do much better than that!"

"Sorry, I'm in a great relationship but I'm flattered by the offer."

"You think about it. I'd completely provide for you. Big Frank will take care of everything. No more having to fuck for money." Staring at the floor he continued, "Look I'm nuts about you and I know I'm rough around the edges but I'd treat you like a princess. I've got money you know?"

She didn't have the heart to tell him how much she made, far more than his salary. The fact that she was considerate of his bluster said volumes about her character.

"Frank," she said softly, holding his hands, "it's so sweet you want to take care of me. To be loved is a special thing but I'm already in a wonderful relationship. You have a good heart and a good job and I'm confident there's someone out there for you. The key is to be patient and I'm sure that's hard right now because you're hurting but be patient and love will come to you."

She reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

It was one of the rare times Henry's monitor mania wasn't focused on the sex but was captivated by her skill and gentleness. Frank's pitch was turned down but it was such a soft landing he would come to see her repeatedly, just to be near her.

When Frank left and she came downstairs Henry scooped her up in his arms, "I number two you so much right now..."

"What?"

"The way you managed his feelings was artistic and so kind. You are just a wonderful person and everyday I know you I'm amazed at your care for other people no matter who they are. I should be so gifted."

"You are but you don't give yourself enough credit. Why do you think I was drawn to you in the first place?"

***

By 5:30 the gangbang group had mostly arrived. Having been notified that Candy would not be there, Carl, the group's lead dog, convinced the guys that Lana was plenty hot enough to handle six testosterone fueled wolves. Even so, Lana greeted them one by one with a French kiss and a hand on their package.

She wore eye catching slut gear, a white shirt tied at the midriff with no bra, blue and white striped mini skirt with no panties, white stockings and black stilettos. The 'easy access' had them tripping all over themselves and Henry wishing he could join them. She was beyond sexy in a way he couldn't quite recall in their year's together.

Henry had watched her fuck a lot of guys but for some reason she looked like sexual catnip on this day and his libido couldn't look away.

In the bedroom they removed all their clothes and formed a circle around her, jerking their cocks, eager to be tended to. Lana went to her knees to suck them hard. They constantly talked to her, "Mmmm, oh ya, do it right, girl." "Can't wait to fuck you, baby." "Fucking hot slut sure can suck dick."

She talked back, "I'm a dirty girl who likes to play."

She worked their cocks one by one, occasionally two at a time. Carl grabbed her hair and yanked her face down on his dick, holding it there till she pushed him away to get a breath. They reached in to feel her up and quickly untied and discarded her shirt.

She stood up and they kissed her, sucked her tits and one of the guys, Phil, finger fucked her from behind. Hands reached in to jerk her clit. She was soon lost in a sea of touch and submitted to them completely.

"Put her on the bed, I'm ready," said one of them. "Let's rail the dirty bitch," said another. Soon they were jockeying for position and the train had left the station. She couldn't talk anymore as their cocks, if not filling her cunt, endlessly wanted in her mouth.

At the monitor, Henry was furiously jerking off watching Lana do things he'd never seen her do before. She was, as they say, filthy good with them.

"Having a good time?" said an amused Abigail from behind him.

"Oh! I didn't see you come in. Well look at this! She's on fire," he said.

"How about you watch her and fuck me. The best of both."

"Hell ya! Abby, you're the best fucking girlfriend ever."

Abby straddled his chair and guided his cock inside her and he watched Lana over Abigail's shoulder.

Henry was in heaven.

The bangers now had Lana on her haunches, fucking her from the rear and painfully twisting her nipples. Henry told them if they wanted to assfuck her they had to use the supplied jelly which they did, an amazing feat considering their hedonistic mindset.

Carl was the first to penetrate her ass and he roared as he unloaded his cum. Lana looked back at him, his eyes rolling back into his head.

"Oh my god, she's loving this..." Henry said softly in Abigail's ear as she rhythmically picked up the intensity of her ride. He'd never been stimulated like this before and it was overwhelmingly delicious.

The bangers had arranged themselves so as to double penetrate her lovely body and her scream was not of pain but total immersion. Over half of their time had passed and they voraciously continued to fill her holes, all of them dripping with sweat mixed with cum.

Lana was shocked at how deeply she liked this level of submission, not wanting them to stop. Fucking her like animals she orgasmed endlessly, just 'please don't stop'.

"Faster, Abby, oh god, faster, don't stop." Henry cried.

At the end the men formed the same circle as they started with and together they jerked off over her, leaving trails of sticky white cum on her exquisite body.

Henry, riveted to the monitor, came hard at the climax of the group's debauched cum dump. Abigail felt his cock expand in her and came as well.

The men didn't say a word but put their clothes on, some leaving cash on her nightstand, and filed out silently, all of them well satisfied.

Lana laid back on the bed with her eyes closed. Henry couldn't believe after all that, she stimulated herself to another orgasm. "Uhnnnnnn, fuuuuccckkk!!!!" she moaned.

***

"Well who would have guessed that Lana would love being a gangbang fuck toy?" said a surprised Abigail.

"Until now, not even her," said Henry.

After cleaning up and changing, Lana came out to the greeting room. "I'm sure you two saw that."

"Ah...yes." said Henry, "You were extraordinary. I've never seen you like that."

"I never felt like that. I'm sort of embarrassed I liked it so much. I always felt like I had to be the one in control but I let that all go and I've never orgasmed that hard in my life."

"You found your inner-sub."

"I wanna do it again."

"Consider it registered and I won't hesitate to throw a gangbang request your way."

***

Abigail asked Lana if she could talk to her privately so they went to Lana's room.

"Lana, I consider us sisters. Maybe you feel differently but considering this island we're on together that's how I feel about you. We take care of one another and I want to know if you're okay and if there's anything I can do for you?"

"I assume you're referring to our divorce."

"Yes"

"If you'd asked me this a couple months ago I would have told you to mind your own business but I see how he's changed since he met you. You unlocked all of that goodness in him that I couldn't. He used to live alone in his head and now he's like another person. I used to think it was my fault but now I know it wasn't anybody's fault. We just weren't the right combination."

"He thinks he failed you. He's been very emotional about it."

"I know he does and I doubt I could talk him off that but he'll work it out. I'm not angry with him anymore. You know, Abigail, there's something you could do to help me."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well we're doing it right now. You mentioned the island we're living on. It's true and I have almost no friends anymore. Could we hang out and talk like this from time to time?"

Abby took Lana's hands in hers, "Lana, you're my sister and I'm always here for you."

"Thanks. I don't know what planet you came from but you're amazingly wise for your young years."

"I guess parental neglect and survival instinct are good for something."

They laughed and hugged.

***

The last appointment of the day was 9pm and an odd one that Henry wasn't sure what to make of. The caller mentioned that he was someone of importance and his visit was to be anonymous. The reward for everyone's silence was the continued existence of the cathouse. "I can be your best ally or your worst enemy."

The man, calling himself John, requested Abigail specifically and said he'd be bringing an outfit for her to wear. He said she'd be required to please him or she'd be punished. Of course, this concerned Henry immediately and he asked "what kind of punishment?"

"Depends on how naughty she is...usually spanking. To ease your mind I won't hurt her. I just like to punish naughty little tarts like her. If it works out and she gives me what I want then...I'll be back for more."

"I'm sure she'll do her best, sir, she's very talented," said a wary Henry.

Henry went over the conversation with Abby later and she thought it was some kind of daddy fetish. I've done this before so I have a decent idea of where he'll want to go."

At 8:45, two men arrived at the back entrance and Henry ushered them into the greeting room to settle up the financial end of things. "John" sat down and the other man stood behind him holding a garment bag.

Without a word John laid an envelope with fifteen hundred in cash on Henry's desk. "That should cover it and if I like her there'll be more."

"Thank you, sir, let me show you to her room..."

"That's fine but have my assistant deliver the outfit first and have her put it on. Also, my assistant will remain in the room for security reasons."

Henry took the assistant to her door, delivered the outfit and instructed her to do her hair in pigtails and apply plenty of lipstick. The last request was odd because lipstick was the telltale sign for suspecting wives and girlfriends.

When John opened the door and saw her it was all he could to stifle a smile. She was super slutty in a cheerleader outfit with plunging neckline and short skirt. Her lipstick was extra glossy fire engine red.

"Abigail, I need to talk to you." He pulled up a chair and had her stand before him.

"I'm hearing things about you, Abigail."

Innocently, "What?"

"I've been told you're letting men into your panties and play with you."

"No, I don't think so..."

"Do you let them have sex with you?"

"No, I would never..."

"What I think is you're a naughty slut who needs to be punished. Bend over my lap."

"Yes, sir."

John hiked up her skirt and started to spank her pantyless bottom. He was not going through the motions and it began to sting and she yelped with each blow. Her buttocks turned a deep crimson. "Ow, that hurts, please...."

"Now, are you a naughty slut?"

"Yes, yes, I'm a naughty slut!!"

"And what do you think we should do about it?

"You should fuck me until I've learned my lesson."

"Do you think that would help?"

"Yes, daddy, fuck me until I learn to be a good girl."

"Alright then. Stand up, go to the door, bend over and hold onto the knob."

"Yes, sir."

He took his pants down revealing a rock hard boner he'd gotten from spanking her. His cock required no prep and he simply walked up to her, flipped up her skirt and rammed his tool up her hot, wet cunt.

12