The Cathouse Caretaker Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and he kept repeating, "Naughty little slut has to learn a lesson."

John's assistant stood stoically about 5 feet way, arms folded.

"Brad, go ahead and help me teach young Abigail a lesson."

As if it were a duty, and maybe it was, assistant Brad mechanically unbuckled his pants and absolutely drilled Abby, all his heft behind each thrust.

"That's it, Brad! Naughty girl thinks she can take her skirt off for anybody. Punish her, Brad. And leave your calling card."

Brad was the bodyguard type and towered over Abigail. For ten more minutes he rocked her slightly off the floor, sometimes literally holding her up with his pole, her deck shoes barely touching. With no warning he groaned and shot his cum into her pussy, then he stepped away.

Just as John was about to fuck her again some of Brad's handiwork backed out of her, running down her leg. "Nice, Brad. That excites me. Hold her."

Brad took her arms, pushed his cock between her red lips and held her while John fucked her and eventually blew his cum in her. "We have to go," he announced. They tossed her on the bed like a rag doll, got their clothes in order and on the way out he stopped at the desk.

"I like her very much," he told Henry, "My schedule is tight so I'll want her ready on short notice." Before Henry could get out a word they went out the back door. As the door shut Henry said, "Who in the fuck was that?"

From the landing, Lana leaned in, "That was the deputy mayor. I saw him on the news last night."

Coming in the room wearing her robe, Abigail asked, "Who in the fuck was that

guy?"

Thinking about it with Lana's information, "That, my love," said Henry, "was our 'get out of jail free' card."

"What do you mean?"

"That was the deputy mayor and we now have another layer of protection since he likes you a lot and has a vested interest in keeping us under the radar. He'll be an occasional nuisance but he pays well and is solid insurance that we're not messed with. It works out."

12