The Cathouse Caretaker Ch. 13

Story Info
Abigail’s past shows up! Ginger needs a backdoor man!
3.9k words
4.6
2.7k
5

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning while they got ready for work, Henry asked Abigail, stepping out of the shower, "Tell me something, Abby. I know how the three of you fell into the sex business but I'm curious as to why you keep at it when, in my opinion, you're smart enough to do anything you want?"

Toweling herself off she said, "I looked at the world around me and realized that men ran virtually everything and, whether they deserved to or not, they made the rules. Making the rules keeps everyone in their place.

"But I also realized I could mostly control the one thing they wanted most. Stop me if this isn't so: men will risk everything for pussy."

Realizing he couldn't out rationalize her, he remained quiet.

"Then I decided that even though men thought they ran things, actually applying common business principles, I could control what I did and who I did it with and for how much."

Seeing that this was a discourse and not a simple answer he pulled the lid down and sat on the toilet while she put herself together in the mirror.

She had thought about this a lot.

"When men come to see me they pay whatever price I set. I let them think they're large and in charge and can do whatever they want but really I control the environment. I make their fantasies come true but on my terms. I know it's not for everyone but I get paid well and I love the sex. Isn't it important to love your job? Anymore questions?"

"Nope," he said, "you pretty much covered that one."

She sat down on the edge of the tub and put one leg in his lap, "Sweetie, would you mind?"

"With perk or without?

"With, please..."

"I've really spoiled you haven't I?"

"Yup"

He lathered up her lovely legs, shaved them and ate her pussy until she came. It was a delicious treat she absolutely loved.

"Next time for the perk I'm using whipped cream," he declared.

***

Everyone gathered for the morning meeting to get their itinerary and discuss problems.

"Okay, first off it's payroll day for Edgar so, per our agreement, one of you are next up in the rotation unless Edgar requests someone specifically and then they have to agree."

"I want Abigail!" said an unusually vocal, Edgar.

"Edgar!" she said, "You flatterer. Are you trying to get in my panties?"

"Well I..."

"Edgar!" said Henry, piling on the teasing. "That's my fiancé you're trying to bang. Are you trying to break us up so you can move in?!?"

"Well, I...no I..."

"'I, what', home wrecker!?!"

"No, of course not..."

Abigail, running with it, "You know, Eddy is pretty cute...and I really liked sucking his cock the other day."

"You put your dick in my fiancé's mouth?"

"Nooooo, she just took it..."

"Ya, I bet she did. Alright, home wrecker, go upstairs and do what you need to do with my fiancé!"

Abigail, giggling, took Edgar by the hand and whisked him off to her bed.

"Alright, Ginger, you've got Mr. Butt Plug at noon. Candy, you've got Mr. Slap Happy at the same time so prepare for some red hand prints. And Lana, my beautiful ex-wife, I'm giving you a shot at Mr. ShyGuy. That's the dude who's afraid to take his clothes off. My money's on you getting him naked. That's at eleven thirty. Any questions? No? Great! To your stations."

Everyone left but now he was alone with the squeaking springs on Abby's bed. Lana came back in the room, "One more thing. If Bob comes by with the wife/spunk thing I think it should be you and Abby not you and I."

"I see why you'd say that and I guess you're right but that felt like one of the last things we've done together. I'm sad about that. I know, that's crazy because we're acting out some nut-job's whack fantasy but it was us."

Lana held his face in her hands, "Thank you, Henry, and I know your heart's in the right place, but it's better this way." She kissed him on the forehead and went to her room.

By the time Mr. Slap Happy hit the doorbell Edgar had returned from his payday with a shit eating grin on his face. "Sorry again, Henry, she's just so pretty."

Henry loved a long running tease. "Well now that you've finished fucking my fiancé would you mind getting the door, home wrecker?"

"Geez, I'm sorry..."

"The door?"

"Oh sure, sorry..."

Edgar returned with Mr. Slap Happy in tow.

"Welcome back to the Cathouse, sir. Candy's upstairs waiting for you so we should settle up."

"That's good news...love that girl."

While he took hundred dollar bills out of his wallet, Henry told him a version of his usual spiel, "And she told me how much she loves seeing you. You're one of her favorites."

"Wow, really? What did she say?"

Henry, using his imagination; "She said she liked the way you hold her."

"Mmmmm, I can't wait. That girl has an unreal ass. Sorry to be so crude but I can't wait to plant my cock in her."

Henry could see the horse getting out of the barn and was scrambling to move him along and end the conversation.

Just as Slap Happy was about to go he said, "You ever fuck her?"

Uh-oh. "Yes I have. She's delightful."

"Delightful? She's fucking hot as shit!"

Henry couldn't seem to move him along and it was like being stuck at a bar stool next to some guy you didn't want to talk to.

"Every time I nail that girl I don't wanna go home. She's got the tightest pussy and the sweetest ass to back it up."

"Excuse me sir," said Edgar from the landing, "Candy's wondering where you are?"

"Oh, thanks, I better get up there," and he jumped up and ran upstairs.

Edgar just stood there, arms crossed with that grin on his face.

"Proud of yourself?" asked Henry.

Edgar nodded.

"Okay, we're even, home wrecker."

***

Having a quiet moment to himself, Henry switched his monitor to Ginger's room. Her customer had inserted a plug in her ass, adorned with large pink plumage. She was riding his cock and he was clearly getting off from the feathers tickling his balls. Henry thought it looked like something he would want to do with Abigail.

He turned up the volume slightly to hear their breathing.

He thought that Ginger never looked lovelier. His sentiment seemed out of place in the context of sex for money but there she was, majestically atop him like a queen mounting her steed. Her breasts rose and fell with each movement.

Henry, as often happened, found himself with a raging hard-on, captivated by the raw sex.

"I wish another man were joining me in fucking you right now," said Mr. Butt Plug.

"Henry," said Ginger, "if you're watching this come and help out."

Being a voyeur, like Henry often was, and suddenly addressed is a rather jarring experience but he heard her clearly and bolted up to the room.

Inside her door she said, "Mitch and I want you to remove the plug and fuck me in the ass."

His name was Mitch?

Henry said nothing but followed her instruction. In seconds his pants were off and he had lubed and penetrated her. "Oh god..." she screamed.

Their cocks worked in tandem and she came quickly and loudly. "Like this, Ging?" Mitch asked her.

"God yes...I'm cummmming aggaaiinn..."

Henry grabbed her tits from behind, pinning her arms at her side. Mitch bit down on her nipples and she screamed, "Oh shit! Motherfucker!!!!! Fuck me you bastards!!!!"

Mitch was in happy land and they just kept at it.

Edgar was downstairs at his monitor, jerking off in unison.

"Tell me where you want it, Ginger," Mitch called out.

"On my face! Cum on my face!!"

They pulled out, stood over her and jerked it until their jizz dripped down her lips and off of her chin. "You're so fucking hot, Ginger," said Mitch.

As Henry passed Edgar's station, Edgar mouthed the word, 'Wow'.

***

Henry had assimilated himself into Abigail's world fairly well and became an asset and troubleshooter for everyone but there was one area he still struggled with.

It came on his radar the first time in the grocery store during a shopping trip. Rich, a former customer of hers decided he wanted a quickie in the parking lot. Of course, Abby said no but the guy tried to bully her anyway. Henry defused the problem at hand but not the larger problem of running into other customers, welcome and unwelcome, who wanted to reconnect with her sex.

Because these guys had all paid for her pleasure in the past they thought they had the right to invade her privacy. For any proposition outside of the Cathouse, Henry drew a line in the sand.

Henry vowed to deal with it because he loved her. But the line would get periodically crossed and it bothered him.

Late in the afternoon in a drug store, they had split up and were doing their shopping in different parts of the store. Henry, having gotten what he needed, went to find Abby and stumbled into her talking to Phil, one half of The Twat Twins, regulars at the Cathouse.

"...so what do you think? I saw you and I got excited and I've got the cash. C'mon..."

Standing behind him, Phil didn't see Henry until he spoke.

"So, what's up, Phil?"

Spinning around, "Oh, hi, Henry. Just talking to Abigail. So Abby, what do you think? Ten minutes tops."

"I can't do that right now but thanks for the offer. I'll see you at the house."

"I really want you now, just like the old days. The restroom here is pretty big."

"I can't, Phil."

"Phil," said Henry, "I don't mean to interrupt but when I'm out with my fiancé I prefer she not get propositioned right in front of me."

"Fiancé?! You two are getting married?"

"Yes"

"Oh hell, I'm sorry. I thought...well it doesn't matter what I thought. I'm really sorry. You're quitting the Cathouse, Abby?"

"No, Phil, but I'm only at work when I'm there."

"Oh, because you used to..."

"I know what I 'used to' but times have changed."

"So sorry, again," he said, backing out. "Don and I will see you at the house."

On the drive home it was mostly quiet until Henry broke the silence. "Well, I played the fiancé card."

"I noticed."

"Are you mad?"

"No, but I need to handle things myself."

"You're right, Abby, but you thanked him for his offer and that would only encourage him to keep trying to talk you into that restroom."

"I was being polite. He's been a longtime customer so I was being polite."

"I think when we're out in public you don't have that luxury."

"Look, Henry, I need to fill you in on parts of my past because this is sort of my fault."

She explained that before the Cathouse she and the girls planted ads as escorts and if a prospective customer wanted her service then that could be anywhere that was agreed upon.

"That was why Rich thought he could haul me off to his car that time, because we had done it in a car before. They don't get it that things have changed and they have a hard time accepting no."

"That's why, Abby, I think you have to be direct and certain because rules change all the time and they need to understand that."

"I can take care of myself," she said, staring straight ahead.

"You're mad."

"No I'm not, just frustrated."

"I'm frustrated too," admitted Henry, "I have no experience with this and I love you and I'm trying to help and..."

"Pull over!"

"What?"

"Henry, pull over!"

He pulled into a strip mall parking lot.

"Henry, I love you with all my heart and I know you're trying to help but listen to me. I've never been special to anyone. No one has ever loved me like this before and I don't even know how to act sometimes. All I've ever done with men is negotiate. I've just been a good fuck for some guy. I've never loved someone who loved me back so please be patient when you see me deal with something like this. I'm going to be clumsy and frustrating but I have to figure it out myself."

He put his hands over his eyes and started to cry.

"Why are you crying, Henry?"

"When you said you've never been special to anyone. It made me incredibly sad to hear you say that."

"Henry, I number two you so much...you make me feel special."

They held each other in the parking lot for a half hour before going home.

***

It was about 8 when they got home and Henry went over to the Cathouse to set up for the following day. Candy still had a customer at 9 but other than that all was quiet.

He answered a few text inquiries and straightened up his desk. Having heard him downstairs, Ginger came down to the landing to check on things.

"Hi, Henry."

"Oh, hi, Ginger. What's up?"

"I always check on the house at night. Hey, you know, about today...I really liked that."

Half lost in his receipts, "Glad to help out, I liked it too. Butt Plug seemed to enjoy himself."

"Oh he loved it. He said he wants more of that so standby...Henry..."

"Ya..."

"Would you tuck me in?"

Being 'tucked in' was normally a euphemism for intimacy and something the girls shared with one another to occasionally stave off loneliness. The idea was that they were dedicated sisters and gave selflessly to one another and that included boyfriends.

They were each other's family...at least the only family that mattered.

"Oh, I don't know, Ginger. I should get home to Abby."

"Please? I'm feeling so alone tonight...even if you just held me a little?"

Henry texted Abby for her advice and consent. Quickly she replied, 'Help her, we have an embarrassment of riches."

"Sure, Ginger," he said, looking up from the phone. Sex between Henry and all the girls had been an ongoing business practice but since he and Abby had committed to each other he felt unsure about a situation like this.

Standing there before her he realized the trepidation was born of his own insecurity not Ginger's. The sex had been so matter of fact between all of them but this felt emotionally risky because they were alone, she was beautiful and he was attracted to her.

He felt like bitch slapping his hormones.

They went upstairs, got undressed and into bed. She draped her arm across his chest and began to talk about her loneliness. She explained how sometimes she just needed the warmth of a friend and someone to listen to her. She talked with her head on his chest...

She was asleep in 5 minutes.

She was so gone she never woke up as he slipped out from under her, replacing his chest with a pillow.

Real stud he was, he thought, laughing to himself all the way back home.

"Back so soon?" said a surprised Abby.

"Well, you know, I'm like an efficient sex machine. I'm in, I'm out, boom, you're happy."

"She fell asleep?"

"Ya, pretty much."

Abigail threw her arms open, "Awwww, my little sex machine. Come here and work your magic on me."

"Really?"

"Store's only open a while longer and then I'll be like Ginger so come and get it."

***

Next morning at the Cathouse after handing out most of the itinerary for the girls he got to Abigail...

"Abby, you have two bodybuilders, newbies here, who apparently have some extra testosterone to get rid of and picked you out on the website. The guy says he knows you."

"Oh my god, was his name, Larry, by any chance?"

"Ya, so what's up. You know him?"

"I don't know for sure but I briefly dated a gym owner over on 11 Mile. He had a best friend who he wanted to impress so one night at the bar he asked me to fuck his friend because I was his 'escort girlfriend'."

"Did you do it?"

"Hell no! I said, 'Larry, we're on a date! I'm not fucking anybody.'"

"Then what happened?" said Lana, who they didn't even realize was still in the room.

"He kept going with it, 'Oh c'mon, baby, show my friend what you can do.' He just wouldn't stop so I said, 'fuck off', and I started to call a cab. In the meantime, Larry's trying to pull me in the men's room so I start yelling real loud. The bouncer steps in and tells him to let me go."

Lana, getting excited, "What a great story, then what happened?!"

"He tells the bouncer to mind his own business and the bouncer says, 'This is my business', and punched Larry right in the face, dropped him like he'd cut down an oak tree. The bartender called me a cab and while I'm waiting for the ride they're still fighting and then the cops get there. The bartender files a complaint and they arrest Larry and his friend."

"Please tell me there's more," said Lana

"Larry called me two days later and apologized for being drunk and stupid and wanted me to go out with him again but I said no because I couldn't trust him. He begged me, saying how beautiful I was and wanting to make it right and it'll never happen again and blah, blah, blah. Like a fool I finally said yes..."

"You didn't," said Lana

"I did. What's dumber is we go to the same bar because Larry wants to show everybody he's really a good guy. So we have dinner and everything is fine but I notice that Larry has had a couple of drinks and working on a third when his best friend, Jared, that's his name, Jared, shows up and sits with us.

"Eventually, during his fourth cocktail he says, 'Baby, do me a favor and fuck Jared. I've told him how amazing you are and how you're a pro and you really know how to fuck.'"

Lana started laughing, "Oh no..."

"Jared's just sitting there with a dumb horny grin and Larry keeps talking. 'Please, baby, fuck Jared. He's a great guy', (Lana laughing hysterically) I put my hand up to make the stop sign and got up and headed for my car. At least I was smart enough to bring my own car. He ran after me, grabbed my wrist and started to pull me back to the men's room. (Lana doubled over) The same bouncer told him to let me go. He refused and the bouncer decked him again. The same bartender gave me the pity look in passing as I got in my car and went home. I'd be too embarrassed to ever go to that bar again and Larry, according to a friend, was banned."

Abigail looked at Henry with his mouth open. He asked, "Should I call this off for safety reasons?"

"No, honey, I've got the feeling that if this is him then he's doing this to prove to his friend what he couldn't prove in the bar."

Lana, coming down from her laugh high, "Thanks, Abby, I was having a shitty day but after that story I feel sooo much better. Thank you," and she left.

"You have a fan," joked Henry.

"So, Henry, I don't really have to say this but, just to be careful, watch the monitor feed on this one."

"Got your back, sweetheart."

***

At precisely 4pm Larry and friend showed at the backdoor and Edgar brought them into the greeting room.

"Welcome, gentlemen," said Henry, "You're here to see Abigail?"

"Ya, ya, how much?" Larry said impatiently.

"So one participant and one voyeur, right?"

"Ya, ya, ya, let's get on with it...what's a voyeur?"

"Someone who enjoys watching a sex act."

"Hell, ya, I'm going to enjoy this. I want to see Jared fuck that little hooker. I dated her you know? I've been in that premium pussy and I want Jared to know what I'm talking about. How much?"

Henry wrote the total on a piece of paper and slipped it to Larry, "Cash only."

"Holy shit, dude! What the fuck? This is a lot of money!"

"That's for one participant and one voyeur. You can save money by paying for your friend and waiting with me down here until they finish."

"No, no, no, I wanna see them. Okay, Jared, I don't have enough cash with that voying thing. Wait here, the bank's around the corner." Larry ran out the backdoor.

Stuck with Jared, Henry attempted small talk, "So are you excited?"

"Ya...oh ya."

"Does your friend talk a lot about Abigail?

"Ya"

At that point Candy came down wearing a negligée to ask Henry a question. Leaning forward with her back to Jared he said, "Wow"

Turning around to him, "You like what you see?" she asked.

"Ya...oh ya."

Irresistibly sexy she said, "Like to take me for a test drive?"

"Fuck ya, how much?"

"He's waiting for his friend," inserted Henry.

"I don't wanna wait," insisted Jared, "how much?"

"I've got the hour open, handsome. Six hundred buys you a very good time."

12