The Cathouse Caretaker Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to Henry's surprise Jared pulled out a fat wallet and laid the cash on the table.

Candy led him away to her room while Henry contacted Abigail to give her the rundown. The irony of Larry's once again derailed quest got her laughing. "Let me know how it goes."

Henry watched as Jared enthusiastically banged Candy, his gym designed body glistening with sweat and her cheering him on. She ran her fingertips up and down his six-pack which turned both of them on.

"Oooo, baby, I like it. Make me cum on your cock. Fuck me like an animal."

And he did, driving her to cum, the juices covering his pole.

"Oh, Jared, fuck me, baby!"

Henry, lost in the monitor, hadn't noticed Larry's return. "Where's Jared?"

Henry, tearing himself away from the fuckfest, "Oh, he's upstairs with Candy."

"Who's Candy?"

"One of the other girls here. Very pretty. He took a liking to her."

"But I had to go to the bank! He didn't have any money."

"He covered it in cash."

"Why that sonofabitch! What room is he in?" and he took off for the stairs with Henry pursuing him. Edgar, having heard the entire conversation, blocked his way. Larry took a wild swing at him and Edgar dropped him with one punch. Edgar looked at Henry and shrugged, "Golden Gloves when I was in the Army."

Lana, hearing all the commotion, opened her door and pointing to the fallen intruder. "Larry?" They nodded and she started laughing again as she closed the door.

***

On their walk back home that night Henry remarked to Abigail, "I'll say one thing, this job is hardly boring and I make a pretty formidable madam."

"That's two things."

"What?"

"That's two things."

"Oh, ya, well I'll tell you one thing, that Edgar is becoming pretty handy. Maybe we should put him on the official payroll."

Trying to keep a straight face she said, "That's two things."

"What? Oh, ya, I guess so."

They both laughed and held on to each other knowing how fortunate they were.

12