The Cats Eye Emerald Caper Pt. 01

Story Info
The Golden Puma and her female gang engineer a daring heist.
7.3k words
4.47
11.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dback69
Dback69
75 Followers

Tuesday night at a quiet intersection in the heart of the city...

It was an unseasonably warm winter evening when two motorcycles glided to a stop. The bikes were identical and polished to a glittering shine. Astride one bike was an athletic form covered head to toe in a skintight white bodysuit. Any resident of the city would instantly recognize the white clad crusader as "The White Marlin."

The slightly shorter and leaner form on the second motorcycle was White Marlin's trusted sidekick "Blue Tarpon." He too was adorned in a spandex bodysuit complete with a full hood to protect his secret identity.

The two protectors of law and justice were set to begin another long night patrolling the city streets. Anyone who stepped onto the wrong side of the law would be taking the risk of being swiftly apprehended by the White and Blue Knights.

White Marlin nodded his head to Blue Tarpon and turned left in the direction of the dark warehouse district. Tarpon returned the gesture and sped off in the opposite direction into the busy city center.

As the two motorcycles accelerated the two superheroes were unaware that their movements had caught the attention of a tall and very attractive blonde female sitting alone outside a trendy street corner coffee bar. She sipped her drink and crossed her long legs allowing the hemline of her little black dress to hike high upon her shapely thighs. Two passing teenage boys failed miserably in their efforts to check out her legs without appearing to be too obvious.

The leggy blonde smiled knowingly as she retrieved her cell phone from inside her purse.

"Hi it's me!"

"Yes I saw them!"

"White Marlin into the warehouse district!"

"And Blue Tarpon patrolling downtown!"

"Just like you predicted!"

"Are we a go for tomorrow night?"

"Wonderful!"

The blonde hung up her phone and relaxed as she finished her vanilla latte and watched the city people pass by.

***

In the warehouse district at 9:30 the following evening...

Blue Tarpon is patrolling slowly down the quiet deserted streets of the warehouse district. The young crime-fighter would much prefer the bright lights and action downtown but understood that the business district was just as deserving of the protection provided by himself and his mentor White Marlin. However, just to be fair they made a point to swap patrol routes every night. While this area of the city was quiet and boring, he knew that tomorrow night he would be back in the hustle and bustle of downtown.

The young crime fighter slowed his motorcycle as his eyes caught a glimpse of a white van parked in a side alley behind a sleek pearl white Jaguar. The blue clad superhero got off of his bike and searched the alley only to find nothing beyond the two parked vehicles. Looking upwards he noticed a light shining from the third floor window of the warehouse. Sensing something sinister was afoot, Blue Tarpon quietly climbed the fire escape of the older building.

Unknown to Blue Tarpon, his movements had been under constant surveillance from the moment his motorcycle turned onto the quiet street. A shapely female in a gold catsuit watched intently with her binoculars from a dark window on the third floor. She smiled with satisfaction as Tarpon began his accent via the fire escape.

"Take your places!"

"The conceited fool is walking straight into our trap!"

Upon reaching the third floor, Blue Tarpon quietly pushed the dusty old window open and immediately spotted a lone figure bent at the waist rummaging inside a delivery crate. The red hair and taut shapely buttocks could belong to none other than "The Golden Puma!"

Blue Tarpon smiled and shook his head as he approached from the window ledge.

"Really Puma?"

"An aging warehouse?"

"Isn't this more than a little beneath your usual tastes?"

The Puma turned in mock surprise.

The raven haired villainess was adorned in a gold nylon and lace bodysuit. The tight fitting costume was completed with white knee high boots with three inch heels, and her trademark cat ears headband. However, the feature of the costume that never failed to catch the eye of Blue Tarpon was the sleek camel toe crevice between her legs.

"Your quite right Blue Boy!"

"There is nothing stored in this old shithole that I would find the least bit interesting!"

"What I came for just climbed in that window that I conveniently left open!"

Blue Tarpon stopped and actually took a step back.

"That's right Baby Blue!"

"I came here just for you!"

"I set a trap for a naïve and over-confident simpleton!"

"And like magic here you are!"

Blue Tarpon regained his confidence and smiled.

"Don't make me laugh Puma!"

"The only place you are going is the city jail!"

"Now let's be a nice kitty and come along quietly!"

"I don't want to get rough with you!"

The Puma returned a sinister grin.

"Don't flatter yourself Tarpon!"

"While I am plenty capable of bagging the likes of you, I have already tilted the playing field in such a way as to insure your lights get turned out!"

Out from the shadows stepped a pair of six foot tall blondes adorned in skin-tight lavender leopard print capris, matching form fitting spaghetti strap tops, and white leather boots. The skimpy outfits allowed for a generous showing of cleavage and enough bare midriff to showcase identical gold leopard belly rings. The only noticeable variation between the tall sexy blondes was the monograms sewn to their tops. One of the women displayed the letter "W" on her left breast while the other vixen was adorned with a "B."

Much to the Golden Puma's amusement, Blue Tarpon had been struck speechless.

"Let me introduce you to my Kittens, Winkin and Blinkin!"

"Aren't they lovely Blue Boy!"

"I'm guessing that when you poked your snout inside that window we left open, you never imagined that you would be carried out the front door by identical twin blonde amazons!"

If Blue Tarpon had been paying closer attention to the leggy blond at the coffee bar last night, he would have recognized Blinkin as the same girl.

He took a deep swallow and continued to taunt his feline adversary.

"I don't care if you have an army of blonde bimbos!"

"I'm still hauling your thieving ass down to police headquarters!"

Blue Tarpon's bravado was short-lived as he suddenly found himself the victim of an ambush. From the rafters above, a shapely female form dropped several feet and scored a direct hit on the unsuspecting crime-fighter. The young man collapsed hard onto the wood floor with his body breaking the fall of his 5 foot 9 inch abductress. Despite being briefly stunned, Blue Tarpon quickly regained enough composure to see that he had been waylaid by a third blonde henchwoman. While not as tall as the Panther's other two accomplices, she was every bit as attractive. He noticed that she was dressed in the same matching outfit as Linkin and Blinkin, with the notable exception that her leopard top was monogrammed with the letter "N."

The Golden Puma laughed at Blue Tarpon's unfortunate turn of events.

"Oops, I guess I forgot to introduce you to my third lovely colleague!"

"Say hello to Nod!"

The Puma turned to the twin glamazons, "Finish him off girls!"

While Winkin and Blinkin closed in on the outnumbered young man, the cunning Nod took advantage of the fact that Blue Tarpon had shifted his attention away from her and was preparing for the advancing twins. Before he could get fully to his feet, she tackled him from behind and straddled him with her shapely legs.

Undeterred, Blue Tarpon twisted beneath the pony tailed blonde and rolled her off of his torso. A more than gentle shove to her tight backside sent Nod sprawling face first across the floor.

While the Blue Tarpon was dispatching the more than determined Nod, the crime-fighter sensed that he had turned his back to Winkin and Blinkin for far to long.

Tarpon's intuition was proved correct as Blinkin delivered a sweeping kick with the toe of her boot into his left hamstring. The superhero squealed with pain as he grabbed the back of his leg. The young man bent over at the waist provided an inviting target for Blinkin's twin sister. Winkin balled her fingers into a fist and dispatched a paralyzing chop to Tarpon's right shoulder. The overwhelmed young man released an involuntary gasp and dropped to the warehouse floor like a sack of dry cement.

Before Tarpon could even rise to his knees, Winkin quickly moved in and seized her quarry. From behind, she locked her arms around Tarpon's arms above the elbow. With virtually no means to defend himself, Tarpon could do little that would deter the lovely Blinkin from finishing him off. While Winkin maintained a firm grip on Tarpon's arms, Blinkin swung with her open right hand and slapped him hard across the face. She followed with an equally powerful slap with her opposite hand. The second blow had left the poor boy seeing stars. A triumphant smile came to Blinkin's red lips as she swung for the third time. A powerful punch to Tarpon's midsection knocked the wind completely out of him. Winken released her grip to his arms and with a less than gentle shove sent him sprawling to the floor for the third time.

The two lethal ladies each took a firm hold of one his arms and forced him to his feet. Winkin had him from the right and Blinkin secured him at his left. Blue Tarpon struggled to get free, but was no match for the two six foot beauties.

From across the room the Golden Puma was chortling with delight.

"Scuffle all you want Blue Boob!"

"My Kittens are far too much for you!"

As Blue Tarpon continued with his vain effort to escape from the tight grip of Winkin and Blinkin, a visibly annoyed Nod had some unfinished business with the superhero. Nod dusted herself off and slowly approached the squirming young man. She looked into his eyes with a self-satisfied smile and placed her hands on his shoulders. Without saying a word the comely young kitten drove her knee into his defenseless crotch.

The jolt of pain to his balls knocked any remaining fight from Blue Tarpon. He deflated like a punctured basketball and the two twins mercifully allowed him to collapse onto the floor.

A defeated Blue Tarpon lay at the Kitten's feet, holding his balls and gasping for air. The Puma joined her trio of felonious henchwomen and placed her boot onto the young man's chest. The heel of her boot was most uncomfortable, but nothing like the throbbing pain to his groin.

"Well done ladies!"

The humiliated superhero looked up at the smiling Golden Puma. The raven haired temptress in the tight gold bodysuit savored the power she had over him. The tantalizing camel toe crevice between her powerful thighs appeared to almost be smiling at his helpless plight.

"Just where you belong!"

"On your back and beneath the sole of my boot!"

"You should know by now that a little fishy is certainly no match for a hungry pussy...cat!"

The Puma turned to Winkin and Blinkin and handed each of them a sizeable length of nylon cord.

"Package our new boy toy and take him down to my car"

"Nod can gas him a lullaby!"

"While you three are relieving the museum of the cats eye emeralds, I will take care of our young captive!"

"We can meet up back at the hideout!"

Blue Tarpon offered little to no resistance as Winkin who's real name was Casey forced his arms behind his back and began to bind his wrists with the nylon rope. Her twin sister Stacey aka Blinkin was binding his ankles with a similar length of cord.

Satisfied that the young superhero had regained his breath, Nod which was actually a nickname for her given moniker Nadia, cut a five inch strip of duct tape and placed it securely over Blue Tarpon's mouth. The tape gag seemed to have triggered a release of adrenalin inside the young crime fighter. The angry man bucked and struggled with his tightly bound arms and legs.

"Muuumghh!"

Amused with her prisoner's frustration, Nod smiled; "Knock yourself out babe!"

"But I can assure you that those knots are most secure!"

"You're not going anywhere other than the backseat of Puma's car!"

It was at this time that Winkin and Blinkin arrived with a stretcher which they laid down next to the captured crime fighter. The tall blondes effortlessly lifted their captive and settled him onto the mobile pallet. The bed included three elastic straps that the ladies fitted across his torso, thighs, and below his knees.

Winkin and Blinkin took their positions at opposite ends of the stretcher and lifted the 160 pound hero. Despite the predicament he was in, Blue Tarpon could not help but spy an extended leer at Winkin's shapely bottom as she led the way to the elevator. The sheer lavender material of her pants stretched across the twin globes of her ass like a second skin. The enticing view was almost worth getting pummeled by Panther's cadre of comely henchwomen.

With every step, Winkin's taut ass cheeks provided a sexy hypnotizing jiggle for the eyes of her young male prisoner. Despite the aches and pains from the beating the girls had inflicted upon him, Blue Tarpon could feel the warm pleasant stirrings of an erection taking shape between his legs. The humiliation of being taken by a trio of young women was somehow overshadowed by a feeling of sexual excitement.

The ladies rested the pallet holding the captured crime fighter onto the floor of the elevator. It was at this time that Tarpon noticed a small gas tank just a few inches from his face. A clear rubber hose led from the tank to a triangular plastic mask. Before Tarpon could question the purpose of the apparatus, the lovely pony-tailed Nod bent to her knees and placed the mask over his nose and secured it behind his head with an elastic band.

Nod smiled seductively.

"Count backwards from a hundred!"

"Goodnight Blue Hardon!"

With his mouth taped shut, the blue crusader had no choice but to inhale the gas while his eyes feasted on the courtesy view of Nod's ample cleavage. The three young women giggled as he closed his eyes and succumbed to the sedating fumes. Satisfied that he was knocked out, Nod shut off the spigot and removed the mask from the slumbering young man.

The blonde trio escorted their unconscious cargo outside where The Golden Puma was waiting by her car. The sexy arch-villianess traced the nail of her index finger beneath the chin of the snoozing Tarpon and smiled seductively.

"Why don't we take a peek and see exactly who it is we've captured!"

The Puma produced a pair of scissors and proceeded to carefully perform a 360 degree cut around the neck portion of Tarpon's blue jump suit. Upon completion, she removed the hood covering his head. All four women gasped at the reality of who they had just kidnapped.

The Golden Puma was the first to speak.

"Holy shit!"

"That is Mike Hunt!"

"Nephew of gazillionaire Dominick Hunt!"

Winkin added; "Which means that it is more than likely that his uncle is White Marlin!"

The Puma smiled and rubbed her gloved paws together. "It looks like the payoff for this little kidnapping caper just went up!"

"I originally figured we could get half a million from the city council for the safe return of Blue Hardon!"

"However, Dominick Hunt will pony up twenty times that for his precious nephew!"

Blinkin gleefully chimed in; "Cash-in and off to Rio!"

Nod who had only joined this crime game to fund her continuing college education, was the last one to speak. "I can't believe I kicked Mike Hunt in the balls!"

"He was in my medieval history class last semester!"

An amused Blinkin replied; "Don't beat yourself up over this!"

"It wasn't as if the haughty little twit didn't deserve everything he got!"

The Golden Puma interrupted the giggling kittens; "Get yourself together Nod!"

"We have work to do!"

"You can start by loading sleeping beauty into my car!"

Winkin and Blinkin released the straps binding Blue Tarpon to the stretcher and hoisted the young man into the backseat of Puma's car. With his ankles bound and wrists tethered behind his back, Tarpon would provide no problem should the effects of the ether wear off before The Puma reached the hideout.

The Kittens climbed into the cargo van and headed towards the history museum downtown. The Golden Puma and her latest prize motored in the opposite direction towards the desolate rural countryside east of the city.

***

Thirty minutes later a luxurious white Jag cruises across a silent landscape of farmland and intermixed with dense forest.

The trip to the Puma's lair was for the most part uneventful. As they neared the hideout, Blue Tarpon awakened from his chemically induced nap and slowly began to struggle with the cords binding his arms and legs.

The grunts and rustling emanating from the backseat brought a smirk to the crimson lips of The Puma. "Save your strength Hardon!"

"Or shall I say Mike Hunt!"

"What I have planned for you will require every ounce of your energy and stamina!"

Tarpon was stopped cold upon hearing The Puma address him by his real name. He became suddenly aware that the hood portion of his body suit was missing. What would he tell White Marlin? It was bad enough that he had walked right into The Puma's trap and allowed himself to be snatched by a gaggle of young women. But his uncle will blow his top when he finds out that the bitches have exposed his secret identity.

The car pulled off of the highway onto a dirt road that led them to an old inconspicuous farmhouse. With no neighbors nearby, the ladies were free to come and go without raising any suspicions.

The Puma turned off of the road and steered her car into what was once a storage barn. She turned off the motor and stepped out of the car. Opening the rear door, she looked down at the trussed crime-fighter with a satisfied smile.

"Welcome to my lair!"

The cunning feline began to remove the bindings from Tarpon's ankles. Leaving his arms bound behind his back, The Puma pulled Tarpon from the car.

"If you try to run, I will beat the shit out of you!"

"If by some chance you do manage to escape, keep in mind it is pitch dark outside and nothing but miles of trees and grass!"

"Now march!"

The Puma gave Tarpon a more than gentle shove in the direction of the barn door. Without a plausible escape plan, Tarpon reluctantly followed her command and walked towards the farmhouse. Puma opened the front door and led her prisoner upstairs to the "guest room."

The Golden Puma pushed the young man face first onto the king size bed. She reached between his legs until she had his testicles in the palm of her hand. Residual pain from the blow inflicted by Nod resulted in a muffled groan from the gagged crime-fighter. His obvious discomfort only encouraged the amused Puma.

"Now you're going to be an obedient child and do exactly as you are told!"

"Aren't you!"

The last statement was punctuated with a gentle squeeze to his balls. Tarpon nodded up and down in tandem with an affirmative grunt from his tape gagged mouth. The golden clad villianess beamed with satisfaction.

"Purrrrrrfect!"

"Now you just relax while I get something to remove your costume!"

The Puma was back in less than a minute with a large pair of scissors. She removed his shoes and proceeded to cut the bodysuit beginning at his left ankle. She quickly cut the suit upwards on his left leg, crotch, torso, arm, and shoulder. She finished cutting at the neckline where she had previously removed his hood piece. A similar cut up the right side left Tarpon's suit in two pieces. The Panther grabbed the top piece and tossed it onto the floor leaving his backside completely naked sans the blue bikini underwear covering his ass.

"Blue bikinis?"

"I should have guessed!"

The Puma helped Tarpon to his feet. The front half of his bodysuit remained on the bed. Puma tossed the blue material on the floor with the other scraps. She took great delight in doing the same with his blue bikini underwear. Two snips with the scissors and the skimpy briefs dropped to the floor. The sexy diva pretended not to notice that Tarpon's cock was rapidly rising to attention. It was quite obvious that having an attractive woman methodically remove his clothing was triggering all sorts of carnal thoughts inside her young prisoner's mind.

Dback69
Dback69
75 Followers